Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:17:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17632 times)
PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 04:17:50 PM

The part I was wondering is, if there is an endless continuity after death, what happened before the birth? Do they believe that they exist? Could it be unilateral eternity? The subject comes back to reincarnation (although it has difficulty accepting it). Try to think about yourself a little before the birth. Nice things make you feel. At least it is also a way of thinking about the "ego".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:04:19 PM

After death, we never know what will happen to us, i dont know if im going to believe in heaven and hell, as far as i know, if were going to heaven there will be a room for each and everyone of us, and thats a happily ever after.

Well that's a colorful way to look at it though. Heaven and hell. You go to heaven when you do the right things and hell when you don't. Though we never will be able to know if there is one aside from some stories by people who's said to have died already and brought back. For me i think death is final. That's why i think we should maximize the time that we have while we're still alive because we won't be able to do anything once our time is finished and we won't even know if there would be a continuation after this life. Although i'd love to believe in the notion that after this, we would be able to see all our departed loved ones, just like a big reunion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
dark_pride

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

The part I was wondering is, if there is an endless continuity after death, what happened before the birth? Do they believe that they exist? Could it be unilateral eternity? The subject comes back to reincarnation (although it has difficulty accepting it). Try to think about yourself a little before the birth. Nice things make you feel. At least it is also a way of thinking about the "ego".

A person is considered alive until he lives his brain. How can it be considered alive if man ceased his thoughts, memories of his knowledge. Even doctors stop to resuscitate the man if he died his brain.
ilog

Activity: 80

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:45:21 PM

Hello,

After death there will be nothing. So we have to develop scientific approach to longevity as fast as we are capable.

Kind Regards,

In BITCOIN we Trust.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:48:40 PM

Hello,

After death there will be nothing. So we have to develop scientific approach to longevity as fast as we are capable.

Kind Regards,

Yet the universe will at some point be nothing anyway. Also consider everything in life never turns to nothing - fire burns and turns to smoke which mixes with air etc etc.  After death comes a new journey IMO.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
ilog

Activity: 80

Bitcoin the only GOD.

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:55:31 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Yet the universe will at some point be nothing anyway. Also consider everything in life never turns to nothing - fire burns and turns to smoke which mixes with air etc etc.  After death comes a new journey IMO.

Hello,

A new journey to feed the worms.

It is a necessity to prolong our life as much as we can.

Kind Regards,

In BITCOIN we Trust.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Of course, the simple reason why we don't know about what is after death, might be that some of the dead have gone on to such a joyful new life that they don't even remember this one, and others have gone to a prison they can't get out of to come back and tell us.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:52:54 AM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Indeed, the maggots are essential little bugs that feed on soft tissue. Therefore, a rotting human corpse is the cornerstone of a complex ecosystem as is feeds into new abundant life.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:13:45 PM

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Yet the universe will at some point be nothing anyway. Also consider everything in life never turns to nothing - fire burns and turns to smoke which mixes with air etc etc.  After death comes a new journey IMO.

Hello,

Kind Regards,

Indeed, the maggots are essential little bugs that feed on soft tissue. Therefore, a rotting human corpse is the cornerstone of a complex ecosystem as is feeds into new abundant life.

Right! Even the Bible talks about the super-maggots of Hell when it says, "... where their worm does not die, and their fire is not quenched."

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 07:54:13 AM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

Seriously, BADecker..... can you not read and respect someone's wishes for an answer which has nothing to do with religion?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

Seriously, BADecker..... can you not read and respect someone's wishes for an answer which has nothing to do with religion?

As usual, you speak from a standpoint of ignorance. Look at the first response post. It's a non-religious post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756.

Cool

MIGI

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:22:24 PM

After death, we never know what will happen to us, i dont know if im going to believe in heaven and hell, as far as i know, if were going to heaven there will be a room for each and everyone of us, and thats a happily ever after.

This is a really cute picture of heaven.
https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiaptP5m7_RAhWIsJQKHf0hAqAQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.flickr.com%2Fphotos%2F129977172%40N07%2F16006215592&psig=AFQjCNFrVul4TtRZ3lU3F5ewczCv1qZjeQ&ust=1484400239324435

Well i'm not saying that i am ultimately pro with the concept of heaven. But to me this is actually nice.

Link doesn't work. I'm afraid I'm going to come back as a cockroach or a worm or a fuckin' anal bead.
stats

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:12:04 PM

As usual, you speak from a standpoint of ignorance. Look at the first response post. It's a non-religious post - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1716341.msg17187756#msg17187756.

Cool

And yet you now move to a point of religion.....

Hijacking much? Feel the need to speak about your religion because it is so worthless when you have been asked not too...... that shows you have no respect for others.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:35:48 AM

Cool

Hijacking much? Feel the need to speak about your religion because it is so worthless when you have been asked not too...... that shows you have no respect for others.

I guess for some others, this can't really be helped. I've seen this a lot of times, and I am not sure if I can really blame them. Anyhow I still have to admit, that this can at times be really offensive and frustrating. We can't always involve religion on every matter.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:31:36 AM

Cool

Since religion is in the lives of all people, there is no way out of it. Just to post in the forum is a religious talk. It might be philosophical, but it is religious, as well. Since you are talking religion, I am responding in religion.

My post to Tyrantt was about as far as anyone can get from religion.

So, knowing all this, and even talking against it, why do you keep on posting your religious stuff?

Cool

stats

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:38:56 PM

Cool

Since religion is in the lives of all people, there is no way out of it. Just to post in the forum is a religious talk. It might be philosophical, but it is religious, as well. Since you are talking religion, I am responding in religion.

My post to Tyrantt was about as far as anyone can get from religion.

So, knowing all this, and even talking against it, why do you keep on posting your religious stuff?

Cool

If you believe me to be religious then I will stop posting to show respect to others.... will you?
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:47:20 PM

Anyone fear death. You cannot run if it is your time of death, you must face if it is your time. For me, I believe in after death, we cannot say where does our souls and body goes after death. You should only believe in God, God knows where we will go.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:17:25 PM

Anyone fear death. You cannot run if it is your time of death, you must face if it is your time. For me, I believe in after death, we cannot say where does our souls and body goes after death. You should only believe in God, God knows where we will go.

Very well said.
We fear from unknown, it's natural.
In the Bible is said that God created man according to his image. He created our physical body from the dust and our spiritual body from his spirit.
So, when our physical body dies and return to the earth, our spiritual body returns to God.
It's great to know that our soul is eternal and that we will be reunited with our Creator, Heavenly Father, after physical death.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Very well said.
In the Bible is said that God created man according to his image. He created our physical body from the dust and our spiritual body from his spirit.
So, when our physical body dies and return to the earth, our spiritual body returns to God.
It's great to know that our soul is eternal and that we will be reunited with our Creator, Heavenly Father, after physical death.

Not everyone fears death. How would you explain those who are trying to kill themselves and are attempting suicide. But take this aside - those who has accepted life and tried to live it do not exactly fear death, at some level they might be scared of it perhaps, but they lived a life of contentment and fulfillment that they welcome death if it is to come.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:51:28 AM

Very well said.

Not everyone fears death. How would you explain those who are trying to kill themselves and are attempting suicide. But take this aside - those who has accepted life and tried to live it do not exactly fear death, at some level they might be scared of it perhaps, but they lived a life of contentment and fulfillment that they welcome death if it is to come.
I think it's about perapective. Do people fear death itself? Or the process of dying? Or the thought of losing whatever they have now? I don't think death should be feared because it's basically inevitable and we're going that path sooner or later. I think what scares most people ia the manner of how they'll meet death. In can be through old age, or an accident , or sickness. I think people who actually believe that there will be a continuation after they die can accept the notion of dying better than those who think that death is already a finality to ecerything

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: