Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525257 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:21:23 AM

It's worst than that. I was just informed by an insider that Team Qtum is in major damage control with their investors, perhaps even Roger Ver, ergo this thread and other channels are the least of their worries, since putting in their weakest link, Jordan, to handle the discontent in this thread (Caspal at the gym getting his feet in shape for the next Rubik's Cube contest, and Neil reading back issues of Card Player magazine so to be ready for his next $0.50 buy-in poker tournament).

PFFF literal LOL, so you've stooped to the imaginary "insider" level. (psst. I heard from an insider that Amazon is about to announce something big. Go buy some stock!). I'll leave the way I came

Again, absolutely no attempt made to address any of the concerns. But you had time for more personal attacks! Please do leave and don't come back unless you come back with actual answers. This community would be better without people that behave like you. And you are supposed to represent a company that wishes to raise $10+ million? Let that sink in. I can only imagine how wonderfully transparent and professional the qtum team would be after they get their money from investors if this is how they act when they are still trying to court us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:32:58 AM

It's worst than that. I was just informed by an insider that Team Qtum is in major damage control with their investors, perhaps even Roger Ver, ergo this thread and other channels are the least of their worries, since putting in their weakest link, Jordan, to handle the discontent in this thread (Caspal at the gym getting his feet in shape for the next Rubik's Cube contest, and Neil reading back issues of Card Player magazine so to be ready for his next $0.50 buy-in poker tournament).

PFFF literal LOL, so you've stooped to the imaginary "insider" level. (psst. I heard from an insider that Amazon is about to announce something big. Go buy some stock!). I'll leave the way I came

Let me just address the bold above with a question: Who was it that recently left Team Qtum?

That outta the way, exactly when was Team Qtum gonna let the cat outta the bag that Bo Cheng and James Gong, who both have a vetted interest in Qtum, are both behind ChainB and Isoage giving cred to Qtum?

Feel free to include a Boston Bomber scenario in your answer, for we're all ears at this point, akin to on Josh Zerlan's birthday when the community was attacking him for stolen valor resulting in Josh changing his bio on the official BFL website before the sun came up hours later.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 05:48:32 AM

Even if the accusation were not true the reaction of Qtum team to the issue was handled very bad, it is very funny that when these people wants to raise money they will  be active here but when they are found wanting they will move to slack channel, calling this forum names instead of doing the needful and clarifying the situation

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:49:58 AM

https://qtum.org/team/

Will somebody who's not a troll please inform Team Qtum that their site is down, for they do formally request info if such is the case which it is, but they don't specify what the mentality of those reporting should be, i.e. Boston Bomber reporters or the like.

In my case as to what I was doing, may be different for you all, I was merely visiting the site and noticed it was broken. I swear to you all I didn't break it.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:54:28 AM

Even if the accusation were not true the reaction of Qtum team to the issue was handled very bad, it is very funny that when these people wants to raise money they will  be active here but when they are found wanting they will move to slack channel, calling this forum names instead of doing the needful and clarifying the situation

The last time the user account 'Qtum' invited us to Slack, it was down for a long period of time. Now, they're no longer accepting new members, banning former members they deem a threat, akin to Paul Vernon's Cryptsy Chat thingy.
Geekphazm

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:16:06 AM

The last time the user account 'Qtum' invited us to Slack, it was down for a long period of time. Now, they're no longer accepting new members, banning former members they deem a threat, akin to Paul Vernon's Cryptsy Chat thingy.

Fortunately they don't delete the evidences you post in this thread, otherwise the project will be ruined more. They still try to host ICO very soon, which is very brave.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

https://qtum.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Qtum_blockchain_economy_whitepaper_20170217_EN.pdf

https://www.linkedin.com/in/brett-fincaryk-35942b7a/

https://qtum.org/en/team

https://oaa8c7nvd.qnssl.com/ZCash%20Mining%20Certificate%20.pdf

Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

Hello Qtum Community,

As we move closer to releasing the crowd sale information, we'll be posting daily updates on our various channels to keep everyone up to date on the progress being made.

We'll start by going over the technical overview of Jordan Earlz' movie that shows some of the features Qtum is working on. We'll post the video first, and then break it down into segments because it's very technical.

We will also host a technical Q&A session on our Slack, March 7th, 8pm Beijing time.

edit, we will also release our updated technical whitepaper shortly

First off, we will respond to the attacks on the Western channels, and then we will ramp up the amount of content that gets released. We expect there to be reputable press sites that write about our progress, so we'll post those articles here as well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Bisha

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

So, can anyone from the team clarify these things, the fact there's no pascal guy in the top 100 rubik solvers in china, and that Brett's ''cv'' on your page doesn't match his linkedin? Seems like it's just to hype the project tbh. If these are misunderstandings I'm sure you'll be able to answer. Otherwise it will just make you look bad honestly.

Stratis: Same supply as Ethereum + Masternodes + ICOs + Bitcoin a Core Dev. 90% cheaper than Eth. Do the math.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:00:29 PM

So, can anyone from the team clarify these things, the fact there's no pascal guy in the top 100 rubik solvers in china, and that Brett's ''cv'' on your page doesn't match his linkedin? Seems like it's just to hype the project tbh. If these are misunderstandings I'm sure you'll be able to answer. Otherwise it will just make you look bad honestly.

This is more and more turning into The Qtum & DaiLi Circus every day. I mean, we already have an elephant in the big tent, Caspal to perform amazing feats with his feet, Jordan to tell Boston Bomber stories to little kids, and a professional poker player to handle the penny games and side actions after hours. Oh, and then there's everybody's favorite, the overpaid Bruno the Troll donning a pink tutu and on a leash so that he doesn't get too far outta line. cocksuckeroverflow will be handling the ticket sales when The Qtum & DaiLi Circus comes to your town.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:14:08 PM

This is more and more turning into The Qtum & DaiLi Circus every day. I mean, we already have an elephant in the big tent, Caspal to perform amazing feats with his feet, Jordan to tell Boston Bomber stories to little kids, and a professional poker player to handle the penny games and side actions after hours. Oh, and then there's everybody's favorite, the overpaid Bruno the Troll donning a pink tutu and on a leash so that he doesn't get too far outta line. cocksuckeroverflow will be handling the ticket sales when The Qtum & DaiLi Circus comes to your town.

When there is Gleb, there is something fishy! Nice catch mate. Yayyy!, SCAM again!  Undecided

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:06:09 PM

Hello Qtum Community,

As we move closer to releasing the crowd sale information, we'll be posting daily updates on our various channels to keep everyone up to date on the progress being made.

We'll start by going over the technical overview of Jordan Earlz' movie that shows some of the features Qtum is working on. We'll post the video first, and then break it down into segments because it's very technical.

We will also host a technical Q&A session on our Slack, March 7th, 8pm Beijing time.

First off, we will respond to the attacks on the Western channels, and then we will ramp up the amount of content that gets released. We expect there to be reputable press sites that write about our progress, so we'll post those articles here as well.

Holy shit, the trolls are now being counter-attacked via sortes of dictionaries and words they contain. Time to volley back in kind:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/befuddle

verb (used with object), befuddled, befuddling.
1.  to confuse, as with Gleb statements or arguments:
rogue agents befuddling the Western public with forthcoming promises.

2.  to make stupidly drunk.

In case Qtum is not versed, I, Bruno Kucinskas, is far from being anonymous in this space, with all my vitals  out in the open including my SSN ending in 6586. Search this forum for said number to verify. Also, I now live in Arizona, with theymos having all my new vitals. That said, if you call me, or even allude to me being anonymous ever again, I WILL CONTACT MY LAWYERS AND have lunch with them.

To make sure that we're on the same page, Qtum was designed and billed as an entity to satisfy the Chinese marketplace, yet doesn't have a thread in the Chinese section of this forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=30.0. Further, for Qtum being a Chinese thingy, they sure spent a helluva lot of time catering to the Western crypto dudes until, that was, elephant shit hit the fan, then they went quiet as a mouse ... apologies, crickets ... returning upon assessing the situation, offering up all kinds of crazy shit now used as fodder by Western Trolls who say "Ni!"

As for the AMAZING TEAM OF QTUM INVESTORS: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/qtum/investors

Fair Warning: We're volleying another word ...

Invest:

verb (used with object)
1.  to put (money) to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value.

To recap, Qtum is a non-profit entity based out of Singapore catering to the Chinese marketplace only having its presence in the Western world so to amass another $10M so that its amazing investors directly connected to Qtum prior to investing would recognize an ROI in the creation of this non-profit currently addressing attacks by trolls in the Western world but not in China because they're more astute than we are.

"Tell Steven, I mean Patrick, that he's gonna need a bigger shovel."
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

You better get your shit together and find something really good or your bosses are going to fire you and cut your pay.

This BS is not gonna cut it.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:23:22 PM

Looks like all the speculations and accusitions made by the community scared the team and decided not to provide the option to invest via the official website lol

I smell all the chinese exchanger will buy all coins and control the price. This is clearly what we try to avoid in the crypto space. Poor decision team! Providing KYC and money laundering aspects as a reason when you dont even have the option of fiat investment is clearly and completely stupidity at its best.

Well if it is really a scam then nicely played because people will buy from exchanger and the exchangers will be the ones to be blamed for hosting a scam coin, so no connections what so ever with the team. I bet this was an easy call
888cj

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:43:25 PM

I'd just like to remind everyone how fast misinformation can spread at the hands of a vocal few that do no vetting of the validity of the information other than to support their own viewpoint. For a much more serious instance of this, look back at what happened with the boston bomber witchhunt. There is a reason journalism is a job and these trolls aren't causing actual news (I mean really, don't you think the media these days would love to run with "scam company wants to raise millions of dollars"!?). Typos happen, especially in weird chinese names, hell according to my debit card I'm actually "Jordon Earls", and according to some sites online I'm actually "Jordan Earlz". Good thing Gleb didn't find that or I'd be the next scammer not using his real name. I'm not going to try to turn the trolls to our favor, that'd be about as likely as a diehard Trump supporter being convinced to vote for Hillary or vice-versa. But all of you quieter non-trolls, remember that these people are only going to post the info they find that support their skewed viewpoint, and not the info they find that proves it wrong.

The team's legal names, weather it be a Chinese name or English name, should be clearly stated on the website.
https://qtum.org/zh/team
https://qtum.org/en/team

What are the legal Chinese names of the founders? As shown in their Chinese Passports or ID cards. This should be shown in Chinese on the website.

I can see a few names which appear to be complete and legal:
JEREMY GARDNER, ANTHONY DI LORIO, 陈伟星, 李笑来, ROGER VER

And other names which are not complete: 帅初, Patrick, NEIL, Caspal

Why is the website not consistent when it comes to showing the team's legal names? 

It's a very basic thing, fundamental to build trust, ones legal name.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:00:25 PM

As for the AMAZING TEAM OF QTUM INVESTORS: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/qtum/investors

<the following was auto-translated; follow link for original if not from the WESTERN WORLD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639563.0 ; I highlighted in Chinese red the important part>

Today, bit more money black village peace hotel group and Li laugh to fall out. Grin

I as insiders and bystanders, have the obligation to you broke the news in the end what happened.

Things originated: In

simple terms, during the October-December period, Li Xiao came to the shares of the 3I company (that is, the cottage pits) at a very low price ($ 25 per share), and then at $ 2300 per share Of the 1000 shares transferred to the peace hotel access disk. Many access to those who found in the 3I company did not fly all the behavior after the 3I want to get back, but Li Xiaolai and the hands of Zhao Dong this will not recognize. And finally led to the peaceful hotel group Albatron sent the matter to microblogging, and get everyone to respond.

[
Albatron's original post:investment
3i "cheated"
complaints http://weibo.com/p/1001603717819383561712
]

Bit coin players Star said:

I bought 10 shares in April and May forconsecutiveand @ (Zhao Dong) to communicate many times. Albatron and Zhao Dong in the hotel group quarreled one. Zhao Dong was committed to a week to solve. Now the past month, things are not resolved, but the emergence of new problems. The shares we buy may not exist.

Doubt how to get this money where you go?

1.We may still remember Li laughing last year and this year with many times with Zhao Dong and other people sing empty bitter currency thing Li Xiaolai is the largest short black coins in the circle has been well known. So, Li Xiaolai to raise the bit by bit to short, and then bargain-hunting to buy, from the futures and spot a substantial benefit, plunder bitter players.

In addition, Lee's hands Zhao Dong in the bitfinex and btc-e exchange on the frequent, is Li Xiaolai market manipulation of the go-getters.

Players or come back to the currency because Li Xiaolai a group has been short to sell B, empty in the capsule can be given. This is why Li Xiaolai and Zhao Dong group repeatedly fabricated the fact that the reasons for short bit. (Zhao Dong today also said that the high-level documents)

2. Last year, Li Xiaolai and domestic multi-person (Shen Bo, Zhao Dong, rivalry princes, etc.) jointly launched the bit unit (3I company) has been proved as a hoax, many players lose everything. And the interesting thing is, 3I company registered in Kenya, if the players want to make legal claims is even more difficult.

Last year, Li Xiaolai sent the PTS (3I company's financing cottage) to the players at the high of 140 yuan, while the 3I shares were sent to the deceived players at high prices, leading to the collective denunciation of today's Bitcoin players.

Focus on here:

In order to earn profiteering, Li laugh to the players to invest their money into the shares of the 3I company, and then empty gloves and then 3I shares of more than 100 times the violence sold to those who invest their own players. Resulting in a huge loss of the player! Li Xiaolai, you so black heart of the fans do not do nightmare nightmare money?

Players should pay attention to what?

Li Xiaorai's ghost words we can not listen, who listen to who deserve death.
Today, in the peaceful hotel collective microblogging crusade Li Xiaolai, Li Xiaolai's Bisha Bank has been a huge redemption.

In the first batch of funds have not returned to the players before, Li laugh to the money is not enough. Li Xiaolai Fund is now the second batch is to raise, with this lesson, the players do not want to invest in Li Xiao to the liar fund. You go to the special currency to Li laugh, he will use these btc wantonly short profit, in the end to be baptized or your own!

Li Xiaolai the industry is very big, bit sand, brave exchange, currency pay treasure, knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wugang and other cheated players not the last game by the players to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk.

In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable. Welcome to the major website reproduced Last year, Li Xiaolai sent the PTS (3I company's financing cottage) to the players at the high of 140 yuan, while the 3I shares were sent to the deceived players at high prices, which led to the fact that today's Bitcoin players collectively Denounce the incident. Focus on here: In order to earn profiteering, Li laugh to the players to invest their money into the shares of the 3I company, and then empty gloves and then 3I shares of more than 100 times the violence sold to those who invest their own players. Resulting in a huge loss of the player! Li Xiaolai, you so black heart of the fans do not do nightmare nightmare money? Players should pay attention to what? Li Xiaorai's ghost words we can not listen, who listen to who deserve death. Today, in the peaceful hotel collective microblogging crusade Li Xiaolai, Li Xiaolai's Bisha Bank has been a huge redemption. In the first batch of funds have not returned to the players before, Li laugh to the money is not enough. Li Xiaolai Fund is now the second batch is to raise, with this lesson, the players do not want to invest in Li Xiao to the liar fund. You go to the special currency to Li laugh, he will use these btc wantonly short profit, in the end to be baptized or your own! Li Xiaolai the industry is very big, bit sand, brave exchange, currency pay treasure, knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wugang and other cheated players not the last game by the players to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk. In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable. Welcome to the major website reproduced Last year, Li Xiaolai sent the PTS (3I company's financing cottage) to the players at the high of 140 yuan, while the 3I shares were sent to the deceived players at high prices, which led to the fact that today's Bitcoin players collectively Denounce the incident. Focus on here: In order to earn profiteering, Li laugh to the players to invest their money into the shares of the 3I company, and then empty gloves and then 3I shares of more than 100 times the violence sold to those who invest their own players. Resulting in a huge loss of the player! Li Xiaolai, you so black heart of the fans do not do nightmare nightmare money? Players should pay attention to what? Li Xiaorai's ghost words we can not listen, who listen to who deserve death. Today, in the peaceful hotel collective microblogging crusade Li Xiaolai, Li Xiaolai's Bisha Bank has been a huge redemption. In the first batch of funds have not returned to the players before, Li laugh to the money is not enough. Li Xiaolai Fund is now the second batch is to raise, with this lesson, the players do not want to invest in Li Xiao to the liar fund. You go to the special currency to Li laugh, he will use these btc wantonly short profit, in the end to be baptized or your own! Li Xiaolai the industry is very big, bit sand, brave exchange, currency pay treasure, knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wugang and other cheated players not the last game by the players to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk. In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable. Welcome to the major website reproduced Shares to more than 100 times the violence sold to those who invest their own players. Resulting in a huge loss of the player! Li Xiaolai, you so black heart of the fans do not do nightmare nightmare money? Players should pay attention to what? Li Xiaorai's ghost words we can not listen, who listen to who deserve death. Today, in the peaceful hotel collective microblogging crusade Li Xiaolai, Li Xiaolai's Bisha Bank has been a huge redemption. In the first batch of funds have not returned to the players before, Li laugh to the money is not enough. Li Xiaolai Fund is now the second batch is to raise, with this lesson, the players do not want to invest in Li Xiao to the liar fund. You go to the special currency to Li laugh, he will use these btc wantonly short profit, in the end to be baptized or your own! Li Xiaolai the industry is very big, bit sand, brave exchange, currency pay treasure, knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wugang and other cheated players not the last game by the players to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk. In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable. Welcome to the major website reproduced Shares to more than 100 times the violence sold to those who invest their own players. Resulting in a huge loss of the player! Li Xiaolai, you so black heart of the fans do not do nightmare nightmare money? Players should pay attention to what? Li Xiaorai's ghost words we can not listen, who listen to who deserve death. Today, in the peaceful hotel collective microblogging crusade Li Xiaolai, Li Xiaolai's Bisha Bank has been a huge redemption. In the first batch of funds have not returned to the players before, Li laugh to the money is not enough. Li Xiaolai Fund is now the second batch is to raise, with this lesson, the players do not want to invest in Li Xiao to the liar fund. You go to the special currency to Li laugh, he will use these btc wantonly short profit, in the end to be baptized or your own! Li Xiaolai the industry is very big, bit sand, brave exchange, currency pay treasure, knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wugang and other cheated players not the last game by the players to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk. In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable. Welcome to the major website reproduced I = 26> Li Xiaolai's industry is big, bit sand, brave exchange, coin treasure, and knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wu Gang and other cheated players to fight the final player by the law to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk. In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable. Welcome to the major website reproduced I = 26> Li Xiaolai's industry is big, bit sand, brave exchange, coin treasure, and knowcoin are his. Once Li Xiaolai and Albatron, Wu Gang and other cheated players to fight the final player by the law to prosecute (fraud, illegal fund-raising), Li Xiaolai's products will be a significant impact. Do not rule out the direct closure of these products! Users who use these products should be at risk. In addition, the bitter circle insider disclosure now Li laughing inside the group has long been because of the interests of the problem of imminent infighting, and the players fall out is also reasonable.

Welcome to the major website reproduced
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:22:12 PM

had registered earlier for this ico and got a detailed message today,will list only a few

In addition, due to the legal compliance consideration*, we have decided that Qtum crowdsale will be available on the following exchanges. Please note the list of exchanges is not final, we may modify it before Qtum Crowdsale start date.

Bizhongchou (bizhongchou.com)
Yunbi (yunbi.com)
ICOAGE (icoage.com)
Allcoin (allcoin.com)
ICO365 (ico365.com)

Inorder to escape from here,these guys plan to do ICO on these exchange sites...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:33:13 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 07:07:56 PM by Gleb Gamow

had registered earlier for this ico and got a detailed message today,will list only a few

In addition, due to the legal compliance consideration*, we have decided that Qtum crowdsale will be available on the following exchanges. Please note the list of exchanges is not final, we may modify it before Qtum Crowdsale start date.

Bizhongchou (bizhongchou.com)
Yunbi (yunbi.com)
ICOAGE (icoage.com)
Allcoin (allcoin.com)
ICO365 (ico365.com)

Inorder to escape from here,these guys plan to do ICO on these exchange sites...

At least two of the five listed are in direct control by Qtum. How's that for legal compliance consideration?

Stay tuned for further updates on the second elephant in Qtum's office giving Patrick Dai's elephant company.

"What crazy fucks! Ask for a bigger shovel and The Qtum & DaiLi Circus introduces more elephants."
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 06:36:59 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2017, 06:47:30 PM by stormia

Hello Qtum Community,

"Response to recent attacks" => proceeds to not respond in any capacity to legitimate concerns and instead acts as though they can just be ignored by attacking the integrity of those whose voiced said concerns.

It should read "Deflection of recent attacks" instead.

This is pathetic. You don't address any of the concerns/questions, you just excuse yourself from doing so by blanket labeling everything as "FUD". Are you kidding me? There is a difference between baseless FUD, which you should ignore, and documented evidence of shadiness which cannot be ignored.

And you think it isn't obvious what you are doing when you simultaneously switch the ICO completely over to chinese exchanges? Congrats on being able to rip off sheep from China, you won't be getting much Western money though. If you think you can just ignore BCT when it comes to Western investors you are wrong.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 06:50:53 PM

Gleb Gamow, you are a detective, if you are not, you need to go for private detective certification and practice. This level of exposure about the lies of Qtum group is huge. Almost everyone on them have double identity and is difficult to believe any words coming out from the team

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: