Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197161 times)
ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:42:12 PM

He lives in beckenham Kent which is only 2 miles away for me, I have someone working on his home address as soon as it is confirmed..... I'll post here his full address.... This guy finds people for a living and is exceptionally good at it...

I only paid 2 litecoins for my silver contract luckily... But will pay a lot more to get even

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:43:03 PM

i think its time to start a trading standers inquiry into this company. i will do some reserch and try and locate someone from the company , dose anyone have infomation the data center there useing ?

Why hide yourselve from public?

http://who.is/whois/cloudhashing.com

Ohh wait a minute: SCAM ALLERT
Stinky_Pete

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:45:50 PM

Im from london. But i fucked my leg on sunday and walking like zoombie.
If anyone will have real details of them i will jump in my car and will make few photos plus video of the address posted here.

It was obvious that they using virtual office. Im not saying that all scammers do that but most of them forwarding mails to somewhere else because thats better and safer.

Once upon a time (probably somewhere in this thread) Cloudhashing claimed to be using 5 datacentres in 3 continents for more diversity in case of problems. Nothing I've seen makes me think this is the case. Anyone else remember that?

MerchantMiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:46:34 PM

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/home

UK people contact this service today to register an online fraud company , they can instigate a cease and desist order and freeze the company's money if they suspect an online fraud company operating in the UK
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:47:42 PM

If anyone will have real details of them i will jump in my car and will make few photos plus video of the address posted here.

It was obvious that they using virtual office. Im not saying that all scammers do that but most of them forwarding mails to somewhere else because thats better and safer.

Once upon a time (probably somewhere in this thread) Cloudhashing claimed to be using 5 datacentres in 3 continents for more diversity in case of problems. Nothing I've seen makes me think this is the case. Anyone else remember that?

Hay stinky pete  Wink

Yes i do thanks for reminding us , well 3 data centers in 3 countrys well thst a tough andwell over the top way of doing something , how much tech did they have at that time ?
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:50:48 PM

Please use this service Below its the best way of starting an investigation into CLOUDHASHING

UK people contact this service today to register an online fraud company , they can instigate a cease and desist order and freeze the company's money if they suspect an online fraud company operating in the UK

i want to remind people that im a supporter of BitCoin and its Continuation , I do not like to see people scammed out of anything. 
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2013, 01:52:01 PM

Hay stinky pete  Wink

Yes i do thanks for reminding us , well 3 data centers in 3 countrys well thst a tough andwell over the top way of doing something , how much tech did they have at that time ?

All they had that could be seen hashing was the BFL mini rigs they claimed were in the US.

Other stuff back in the thread....
Was really interested but found a fair amount of stuff when performing due diligence, and wanted to share since I had not seen it posted yet:

We are fully incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company. Company Number. 8418155

Address

Cloudhashing
Technology IQ LTD
145-157 St John Street,
London EC1V 4PW,
England
United Kingdom

The address provided is a mail forwarding service. Don't bother dropping by if you expect to see or meet anybody from Cloudhashing at this address.

Other business info is as follows:

Secretary/Director: STEPHEN OLADAPO AIYETIGBO
Director: ANTHONY AKINGBADE
Director: BENJAMIN SCOTT GORLICK

The appointment of another director, ADENIYI ABIODUN, was terminated as of May 30 2013 per recent filing history.

Information obtained from Companies House as of June 10th 2013 15:35 GMT

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:53:38 PM

Dont get done , Get Dom lol time for the BBC to get involved
ManicMeddler

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:57:21 PM

He attended goldsmiths college London 2004-2007 still working on home address

ZetaOS

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 01:58:22 PM

Who wants me to go to there offices, knock there door and make a video on what there doing i will post video and interview on youtube and link here ?

I live in Holland, so its to far away for me  Embarrassed
Cloudhasing FULL REFUND my order!!
WTF! I am 14 year old, and you stealing my eared paper route money!?
Request a (full)refund of €415.16 in Bitcoins, bank-account or to my googlewallet were i paid u from.
BTC Wallet: 1N6GmtwX11yfHEDAnag6n1MwfPpfUVu33a
Order number: 71cb01601

Can you pleas refund.
I will post this on my facebook in 2 days.

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:00:20 PM

Who wants me to go to there offices, knock there door and make a video on what there doing i will post video and interview on youtube and link here ?

I live in Holland, so its to far away for me  Embarrassed
Cloudhasing FULL REFUND my order!!
WTF! I am 14 year old, and you stealing my eared paper route money!?
Request a (full)refund of €415.16 in Bitcoins, bank-account or to my googlewallet were i paid u from.
BTC Wallet: 1N6GmtwX11yfHEDAnag6n1MwfPpfUVu33a
Order number: 71cb01601

Can you pleas refund.
I will post this on my facebook in 2 days.

trying to locate the persons and actualy address of the company once done im sure things will move forwards quickly
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:02:22 PM

Don't Get Done Get Dom

Dominic Littlewood fights for consumers' rights and passes on the tricks of the trade to save cash on the high street.
Consumer television series for the BBC. Over 4 series Dominic Littlewood has taken on some of the biggest names in town to sort out the domestic disasters of frustrated homeowners
Community Problems
If you have consumer problem affecting your community then maybe Dom can help. Or if you have any comments or questions about any of our productions please get in touch.

Consumer Problems
Have you have a bad experience with a company? Do you think you are not alone? Let us know the details and Dom maybe able to help by taking group actions to get a result.

If you are interested in either option or want to get in touch with Dominic Littlewood, please get in touch via our London office by email to

dom@flametv.co.uk

Watch Online
Visit the BBC site to see when this is next on or watch online on the iplayer (UK only)

© 2010 Flame Television Production Ltd, all rights reserved.                                                        Address: 4a Exmoor Street London W10 6BD
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:04:53 PM

I think, if right details are posted about this people behind cloudhash they will refund money quick enough.

if they will see that people have their details they will not risk someone like me to go to given address and make photos or videos of their BMW's and big houses.
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:05:13 PM

A COMPLETE BACK UP OF THIS THREAD IS UNDERWAY FOR LEGAL PURPOSES I SUGGEST YOU ALL DO THE SAME
ManicMeddler

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:27:34 PM

I think, if right details are posted about this people behind cloudhash they will refund money quick enough.

if they will see that people have their details they will not risk someone like me to go to given address and make photos or videos of their BMW's and big houses.

Lol photos of BMWs? I'll be burning the BMW on his driveway lol just kidding big brother i don't really do this stuff.... And if this was to happen mysteriously, I'll have a rock solid alibi

Have three possible addresses, but cannot post to protect the innocent.  I'll have to wait for mr troop

MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:31:52 PM

ManicMeddler

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:40:50 PM

things to note before reporting to action fraud

Additional information - How your report will be used

Action Fraud aims to make the process of reporting fraud crime or passing information about fraud easier. By reporting a fraud crime or passing on information about fraud, you are giving anti-fraud agencies vital information that they need to protect you and others from fraudsters. At the same time you could also help to bring the offenders to justice.
You will need to complete the online form in one session. If you spend more than 40 minutes on a page before pressing ‘Next’ then the session will expire.
In some cases the police and other law enforcement agencies may want to contact you for further details. It is therefore important that you keep any relevant information about the fraud.
For your peace of mind the data you provide is totally secure and will only be provided to the police or anti-fraud agencies. For further details on the Action Fraud Information Charter please click on the link below.

So make sure you have all details you need before starting, backing up this thread is good place to start

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:56:40 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2013, 03:07:17 PM by s1lverbox

Lol photos of BMWs? I'll be burning the BMW on his driveway lol just kidding big brother i don't really do this stuff.... And if this was to happen mysteriously, I'll have a rock solid alibi

Have three possible addresses, but cannot post to protect the innocent.  I'll have to wait for mr troop

Be smart and post some of details to see if we can do something with it.

More people involved- more accurate CSI will be.

Im not far from Stephen Aiyetigbo se5 address. And appear this is block of council flats.

Seems more legit now...I DONT THINK SO.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:01:35 PM

looks like i got scammed. i admit. i am the biggest idiot in this thread. the mods can lock this thread up for all i care i wont be logging in anymore. bye guys.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 03:10:09 PM

i am the biggest idiot in this thread.

But u saying good bye because is time to RUN AWAY with all the money made on poor people?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: