Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloudhashing ASIC mining contracts, UK LTD company - Now Mining & Paying Bitcoin  (Read 197161 times)
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 03:44:02 PM

No that link refers to "endowments" that is a financial policy used to pay out pensions and has no relevance here.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
whonesta

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 03:52:03 PM

Anyone else getting a blank page where the "mine" used to be? No payments last night, maybe he packed the wife and son up and ran!
elmismo

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:01:15 PM

I'd suggest you this. http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/action/how-to-use-the-small-claims-court/ but i think that if the amount you claim is bigger than 1000 GBP you can't use small claim court. I think I read that, not sure now.

To get case in to small claim u can go for as low as 75gbp.
Fee for that is 25GBP which in case of full refund u will loose.

If CH will aknowledge the case u have another fee. But most of cases finishes at first stage.

If i understand you right, nobody will refund the 25 GBP fee of small claim courts? so I should ask for that amount too be refunded on the claim.
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:11:26 PM

I'd suggest you this. http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/action/how-to-use-the-small-claims-court/ but i think that if the amount you claim is bigger than 1000 GBP you can't use small claim court. I think I read that, not sure now.

If CH will aknowledge the case u have another fee. But most of cases finishes at first stage.

If i understand you right, nobody will refund the 25 GBP fee of small claim courts? so I should ask for that amount too be refunded on the claim.

If CH will aknowledge and will insist to go to court u will have other fees as well. But if CH will settle claim without going to small claim court u will loose 25GBP and u cannot claim that form CH. Thats the law. The best thing is, that if CH will not aknowledge within certain time this claim u will get from court by default order to get money back. And from there just simple few steps to recover costs. The fact that their LTD make this a bit difficult but once one small claim court will go ahead there will be more and they will start refund money.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 04:15:23 PM

If CH will aknowledge and will insist to go to court u will have other fees as well. But if CH will settle claim without going to small claim court u will loose 25GBP and u cannot claim that form CH. Thats the law. The best thing is, that if CH will not aknowledge within certain time this claim u will get from court by default order to get money back. And from there just simple few steps to recover costs. The fact that their LTD make this a bit difficult but once one small claim court will go ahead there will be more and they will start refund money.

Yes that's the fee to start the process, nothing you can do about that if they force you to go legal.

Page 3 here lists the fees depending on how much you are claiming
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex050-eng.pdf

If the are stupid enough to actually go to court then the hearing fee you should get back.

"If you are the claimant and you win your case, you will get the court fees back as well as the claim, and you can ask for certain expenses also. If you lose, you will not get the court fees back. But it is unlikely that you will have to pay any other costs."
http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/law_e/law_legal_system_e/law_taking_legal_action_e/small_claims.htm

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 04:23:02 PM

Yes that's the fee to start the process, nothing you can do about that if they force you to go legal.

Page 3 here lists the fees depending on how much you are claiming
http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/ex050-eng.pdf

If the are stupid enough to actually go to court then the hearing fee you should get back.

"If you are the claimant and you win your case, you will get the court fees back as well as the claim, and you can ask for certain expenses also. If you lose, you will not get the court fees back. But it is unlikely that you will have to pay any other costs."
http://www.adviceguide.org.uk/england/law_e/law_legal_system_e/law_taking_legal_action_e/small_claims.htm

Even if CH will go to court(which i think is stupid and cost idea) they still can finish case buy settling the claim. They will refund money back but not the costs.
MerchantMiner

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:24:18 PM

I Spoke about all this weeks ago when i did the math and some digging on CH , im glad to read that you guys are on the right road, ive been though the MCOL system and won my case you get all the fees back because you can claim your money back though other named things like telephone calls , sending of letters , useing internet at the internet cafe, just dont go stupid with it!! sent letters £4 telephone calls £10  £10 internet cafe, Ect Ect

Keep up the fight guys good on ya
elmismo

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:49:13 PM

I Spoke about all this weeks ago when i did the math and some digging on CH , im glad to read that you guys are on the right road, ive been though the MCOL system and won my case you get all the fees back because you can claim your money back though other named things like telephone calls , sending of letters , useing internet at the internet cafe, just dont go stupid with it!! sent letters £4 telephone calls £10  £10 internet cafe, Ect Ect

you won a case against CH o other company?
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 07:51:34 PM

Another company , it was same sort of situation so is very relevant to whats CH are trying to get away with
elmismo

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 09:09:38 PM

Another company , it was same sort of situation so is very relevant to whats CH are trying to get away with

good to know.  Grin
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 09:42:06 PM

Ive been gone for a couple days but got the "compensation" email from CH... 50% off a product that is already more then twice the price of the competition... Where's that list of people who want a refund... sign me up this is ridiculous.

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
ZetaOS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 10:43:53 PM

Getting rich here!
 Grin

Mine the easy way - CEX.io Build your own cloud miner!
Goedkoop bitcoins? www.koop-bitcoin.nl
elmismo

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:47:21 PM

Ive been gone for a couple days but got the "compensation" email from CH... 50% off a product that is already more then twice the price of the competition... Where's that list of people who want a refund... sign me up this is ridiculous.

you got it, added.

7- philipma1957  asked for refund was contacted via pm with a promised refund then never got one
8-tripppn
tripppn

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 04:59:34 AM

Getting rich here!
 Grin

Does the payout per block seem low to anyone else?  I have a 20GH contract and I'm getting about .00125 per block. I'm mining BTC faster with my 9GHs hard mining hardware. And the balance on my 10 GHs I have on cex.io is going up almost twice as fast...  Bad Luck maybe???

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
alphabet

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:37:01 AM

Does the payout per block seem low to anyone else?  I have a 20GH contract and I'm getting about .00125 per block. I'm mining BTC faster with my 9GHs hard mining hardware. And the balance on my 10 GHs I have on cex.io is going up almost twice as fast...  Bad Luck maybe???

Service status update

We are currently undergoing a planned migration of our hardware from one data centre to the other. Some of you may have noticed the drop in hashing power on the mining pool recently. Customer earnings for the next few days will be considerably lower than expected until the service is fully restored however we will be fully compensating all customers for this process using our excess capacity. We will be paying customers in bitcoins for this delay later on this coming week. We expect service to be fuly restores early this coming week and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 08:54:11 AM

Why this morning no withdraw of my pool earnings ? they are over the threshold from yesterday, but no withdraw, CH WHAT ARE YOU DOING !!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

ManicMeddler

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:22:51 AM

I think at this stage it is obviously a scam.... Regardless of the waffle they come out with constantly

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 09:23:46 AM

you got it, added.

7- philipma1957  asked for refund was contacted via pm with a promised refund then never got one
8-tripppn

Guys if this all situation is not gonna change i suggest start making steps to get out from cloudhash. You can write article and post on my webiste.
Maybe when new customers will see who's cloudhash is maybe they will change approach.

I dont know. If anyone interested drop me message.
MerchantMiner

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:26:40 AM

[/quote]

Service status update

We are currently undergoing a planned migration of our hardware from one data centre to the other. Some of you may have noticed the drop in hashing power on the mining pool recently. Customer earnings for the next few days will be considerably lower than expected until the service is fully restored however we will be fully compensating all customers for this process using our excess capacity. We will be paying customers in bitcoins for this delay later on this coming week. We expect service to be fuly restores early this coming week and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
[/quote]

If im reading this right ..... they are removing physical equipment from one location and sending to another location to be installed into another data center where they will need time to setup, configure, test then run with all customers contract details?

1)So they got kicked out of a data center for not paying there bills?
2)they have lost favor with a data center for another reason
3)they sold the equipment and thats why the hash rate has fallen
4)they have a very good and honest reason for pulling equipment from a running business knowing full well they will loose hash and cash?
5)they have taken the money and ran?

Please add more options becuase what i read is they got fucked and now the people got fucked !

Removing equipment from one country to another as they said they have locations in multiple countrys is the last resort when your business is already on the rocks and your customers are rageing!!!!!!

I smell a big fat dirty city rat!!!
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 10:57:48 AM

Service status update

If im reading this right ..... they are removing physical equipment from one location and sending to another location to be installed into another data center where they will need time to setup, configure, test then run with all customers contract details?

1)So they got kicked out of a data center for not paying there bills?
2)they have lost favor with a data center for another reason
3)they sold the equipment and thats why the hash rate has fallen
4)they have a very good and honest reason for pulling equipment from a running business knowing full well they will loose hash and cash?
5)they have taken the money and ran?

Please add more options becuase what i read is they got fucked and now the people got fucked !

Removing equipment from one country to another as they said they have locations in multiple countrys is the last resort when your business is already on the rocks and your customers are rageing!!!!!!

I smell a big fat dirty city rat!!!

6) They blagged the hardware on a short term loan

Read the chat log on the end of this http://bflfraud.com/

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: