Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer L3 - 250mh - 400watt Scrypt miner coming soon  (Read 137404 times)
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Shipping labels for May batch have been created, I can already see my order in UPS. Most probably they will be shipped within the next 24-48h.

Nothing yet for my May 5th order. I did select FedEx though.

Nothing here either, I choosed DHL. 5th May batch, but my payment was very late cos of USD money transfer.
maxieboy97

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 08:57:12 PM

I ordered L3 by Alibaba (Nakamoto Shenzhen Technology Co., Ltd.) and I got the UPS tracking number with delivery on Tuesday. I paid credit card because I have a 0% APR for 1 year on it, so I didn't invest their money at this moment. Besides, the purchase by Alibaba is more secure but more expensive.

Did your order actually ship?   Looks like a fair price from Nakamoto. I ordered from another supplier, got my tracking number, but then nothing happened for three days.  Hoping to get delivery this Tuesday.

Is Shenzhen Nakamoto a legit company? I am thinking about ordering from them. Thanks
wlefever
Legendary

Activity: 1174
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

Just bought 4 of this L3+ units, lets learn how to be a miner, i have 3 months for that  Grin

If someone knows a good link to read, thanks  Smiley

I got 4 coming as well. We can figure it out together. Actually....I have mine setup all paid via Maxumark
on here for hosting..paid everything for the year up front...at one time he also offered hash insurance for
extra ...he replaces hash if your unit goes back on a warranty to china...I took that also. Not sure with
bitmain's reputation on such if that is still the case.

anyway contact him here ..my stuff has been there a year, been there and at his house, etc etc..

with (knc titans) at 6000mh with the L3's (4) from April 1st
and the coming L3+'s (may 5th batch)...he can set  you up if this is something you are interested in (about 7.7c kwh
if I remember right?)

So hell, I'm gonna let him set me up. If you run into problems shoot him a pm anyway or me...they essentially
are plug an play (till they are not) Smiley This is not a plug. You can probably ask me and or him questions irregardless.

What is interesting for me right now with this LTC price at $16.80 now...as far as I can figure is .....my hash is 4050 with 1000 L3's
3000mh Titans

diff is gonna go up 25%......ouch......L3+'s come in at 2000 mh...back up 33% hash.when I turn mine on..same as this month.....rest
of May 15th stuff diff hits ...down 25% again probably.....end of this month

lot of yo/yo'ing around to get to the same place I will be in 18hrs or so when diff goes up 25%

LTC baby..you need to pump to $25 to make up for my faith in bitmain and purchases of their dubious machines (bah!)

Damn, I do a lot of running about ..waving my hands around...all to end up in the same place.....sheesh

If they toss up an August batch after all this...then I will probably 'lose it' .....I mean bitmain ..just frigging mine

already..you don't have to pump them out like toasters! (frigging evil asic makers..yuk'ing it up) Sad

Is Maxumark offering the same deal for the L3+ that he did with hosting included? 

naron

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

I ordered L3 by Alibaba (Nakamoto Shenzhen Technology Co., Ltd.) and I got the UPS tracking number with delivery on Tuesday. I paid credit card because I have a 0% APR for 1 year on it, so I didn't invest their money at this moment. Besides, the purchase by Alibaba is more secure but more expensive.

Did your order actually ship?   Looks like a fair price from Nakamoto. I ordered from another supplier, got my tracking number, but then nothing happened for three days.  Hoping to get delivery this Tuesday.

Is Shenzhen Nakamoto a legit company? I am thinking about ordering from them. Thanks

I bought L3 in January from them and everything went smoothly, so I have nothing to blame. Great communication.
Wisdomofsol

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 03:54:37 AM

After reading the above posts referencing people having 4 miners...im feeling like the 2 that I ordered wont cut mustard once everybody gets theirs and the diff adjusts

did u guys supply your SSID or FEIN numbers when ordering or did you order 4 separate units, they state that for US customers u need to give one or the other for what seems like ordering any more than 2 at once.

i am also new to *asic* mining but have experience growing medicinal herbs so i can understand having 4000w heaters in a room and how that can get interesting temp wise.

I also have a mech eng degree, GPU mined in 2013 and my first computer was a TANDY so im not totally unfamilar, but def outta practice.

Id be more than willing to contribute and learn how to successfully mine with the L3+'s with you guys.

we do have 3 months.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:19:56 AM

Just bought 4 of this L3+ units, lets learn how to be a miner, i have 3 months for that  Grin

If someone knows a good link to read, thanks  Smiley

I got 4 coming as well. We can figure it out together. Actually....I have mine setup all paid via Maxumark
on here for hosting..paid everything for the year up front...at one time he also offered hash insurance for
extra ...he replaces hash if your unit goes back on a warranty to china...I took that also. Not sure with
bitmain's reputation on such if that is still the case.

anyway contact him here ..my stuff has been there a year, been there and at his house, etc etc..

with (knc titans) at 6000mh with the L3's (4) from April 1st
and the coming L3+'s (may 5th batch)...he can set  you up if this is something you are interested in (about 7.7c kwh
if I remember right?)

So hell, I'm gonna let him set me up. If you run into problems shoot him a pm anyway or me...they essentially
are plug an play (till they are not) Smiley This is not a plug. You can probably ask me and or him questions irregardless.

What is interesting for me right now with this LTC price at $16.80 now...as far as I can figure is .....my hash is 4050 with 1000 L3's
3000mh Titans

diff is gonna go up 25%......ouch......L3+'s come in at 2000 mh...back up 33% hash.when I turn mine on..same as this month.....rest
of May 15th stuff diff hits ...down 25% again probably.....end of this month

lot of yo/yo'ing around to get to the same place I will be in 18hrs or so when diff goes up 25%

LTC baby..you need to pump to $25 to make up for my faith in bitmain and purchases of their dubious machines (bah!)

Damn, I do a lot of running about ..waving my hands around...all to end up in the same place.....sheesh

If they toss up an August batch after all this...then I will probably 'lose it' .....I mean bitmain ..just frigging mine

already..you don't have to pump them out like toasters! (frigging evil asic makers..yuk'ing it up) Sad

Is Maxumark offering the same deal for the L3+ that he did with hosting included? 

he very well may be ...contact him via PM...me I have the equiv of 8 L3's or 4 L3's and 4 L3+s and paid
extra for the hash insurance in case it is needed for slow trips to china on bitmain stuff fixed...to me it
was expensive vs just chancing it..but then again the equiv of 12 units if they were all L3's alone..the
odds are something will get sent back...so bit the bullet. The advantage is I paid year rent/elec/that
insurance/psu and the works for the year..thus with the $$$ coming in now at the front end here with
LTC price....seems a wise move in that I'm at least this month $$$ rich Smiley Also because the insurance
is lumped in with the equip/rent etc costs...I will take 1/4 of it off with all other equip/rent/elec etc costs
on very, very, very likely $$$ I will have to pay IRS for taking out of thin air all this virutal coin!!!

Thus ..don't need the hassle ..paid it all up front...done....again ask his rates etc

but insurance ..don't know anymore....that was offered to me before folk had all the bitmain troubles

me...worth it....don't need the hassle...out of my 6000mh of miners 3000mh are flakey titans that will soon

at this diff rate be doorstops...I still pay electric on...again for me ..was worth the hassle and me paying

for all for the serivice by maxumark/babysitting/elec/insurance of hash on downtime if you send something back/etc

(scar'd I am from the knc titans constantly for 2 years trying to find blessed relief by going to their natural state...ie brick themselves into doorstops...

thus it was

anyway hosted almost a year with maxumak..know him..been to his house...sent him 11k check on knc liguidation miners last summer etc etc so no drama

if you deal with him

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
2017Bubble

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:33:25 AM

I'm a noob,
I want to buy newest miner, newest miner is l3+, but newest miner only ship in 3 months?
Is this correct?
Can I buy the normal l3 still ?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:41:55 AM

I'm a noob,
I want to buy newest miner, newest miner is l3+, but newest miner only ship in 3 months?
Is this correct?

July batch is avail still on the bimain site

www.bitmain.com

but be aware difficulty is going up big time due to bitmain kicking out units like toasters..thus use a calc like

www.litecoinpool.org/calc (free pool no fee pays at 103% and the 3% is included in the calc...but gives you a ballpark figure)

So anyway difficulty has gone up 100% on LTC in last month.thus any static machine in the barn you own is now making 1/2 the coin

now vs 1 month  ago. The above calculator DOES NOT have difficulty increases...so be aware to add your best 'guess' of what this may be

worse case scenario ..by the time you got a July miner at the end of that month

if price of LTC goes to 50 bucks you are golden...if it goes back down to 15 bucks maybe not so much

bitmain also offers hashnet and for 1850 vs buying a miner for 1300 in july at the end of the line ..will turn it on for you in 3 days max...but you are paying like

860 for the privilege of beating difficulty by 2 months plus and still pay a fee/elec/rent/etc to bitmain for this cloud hosting

anyway that is the bet you are making ....to be truth if you are just counting on a price pump in LTC you are probably better of just guying LTC imho

others can chime in here....on here.....with better advice then me Smiley
brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
2017Bubble

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:44:50 AM

ok ok,
can I mine ETH with it?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:48:40 AM

ok ok,
can I mine ETH with it?

no ..scrypt-pow coin only

LTC obviously

you can find other scrypt pow coins to mine here

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/

you can run on a multipool and get paid out in btc also

like www.multipool.us etc etc (5% fee I think)

or just www.litecoinpool.or No fee pays out at 103% payout

ask others on here for advice also on what pool is best

later

brad

MachineZero

Activity: 217

mcrypt.com domain 4sale 20BTC

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:01:50 PM

Anyone with May 5th order not get tracking yet?

I saw a whole bunch said they did the last 2 days.

I have not received tracking yet. I selected Fedex to USA.

I used wire, then had to send BTC for their wire receiving fee. Not sure if that put me at the end of the line.
With difficulty increasing every 3.5 days, I'm sure we are all waiting to fire these machines up to start ROI.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 04:09:38 PM

ok ok,
can I mine ETH with it?

no ..scrypt-pow coin only

LTC obviously

you can find other scrypt pow coins to mine here

https://www.worldcoinindex.com/

you can run on a multipool and get paid out in btc also

Should work fine on my pool as well, www.zpool.ca

Cheers

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
tw0rak

Activity: 600
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:11:42 PM

I used wire, then had to send BTC for their wire receiving fee. Not sure if that put me at the end of the line.
With difficulty increasing every 3.5 days, I'm sure we are all waiting to fire these machines up to start ROI.

Dont worry...I have NOT tracking number yet.

I hope to have one tommorow.
Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:31:38 PM

I'm a noob,
Is this correct?

July batch is avail still on the bimain site

www.bitmain.com

but be aware difficulty is going up big time due to bitmain kicking out units like toasters..thus use a calc like

www.litecoinpool.org/calc (free pool no fee pays at 103% and the 3% is included in the calc...but gives you a ballpark figure)

So anyway difficulty has gone up 100% on LTC in last month.thus any static machine in the barn you own is now making 1/2 the coin

now vs 1 month  ago. The above calculator DOES NOT have difficulty increases...so be aware to add your best 'guess' of what this may be

worse case scenario ..by the time you got a July miner at the end of that month

if price of LTC goes to 50 bucks you are golden...if it goes back down to 15 bucks maybe not so much

bitmain also offers hashnet and for 1850 vs buying a miner for 1300 in july at the end of the line ..will turn it on for you in 3 days max...but you are paying like

860 for the privilege of beating difficulty by 2 months plus and still pay a fee/elec/rent/etc to bitmain for this cloud hosting

anyway that is the bet you are making ....to be truth if you are just counting on a price pump in LTC you are probably better of just guying LTC imho

others can chime in here....on here.....with better advice then me Smiley
brad

Do you know if hashnest let's you pick your pool (other than default antminer pool)? Would be cool to mine other scrypt coins with hashnest
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 04:38:47 PM

Do you know if hashnest let's you pick your pool (other than default antminer pool)? Would be cool to mine other scrypt coins with hashnest

no, you can only buy hash, they point it at their pools.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
MachineZero

Activity: 217

mcrypt.com domain 4sale 20BTC

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:18:03 PM

Dont worry...I have NOT tracking number yet.

I hope to have one tommorow.

Yes. Still the 4th in my timezone. Good sign that they are shipping some May 5th orders on May 2nd, 3rd & 4th. Better than the first ones going out later than 5th.

ilostmyface

Activity: 167

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:34:26 PM

I paid with BTC on the 5th of May batch. Haven't received any update as far as shipped. Received picking confirm day after I ordered.

I think they are holding off as long as possible since LTC lifted in value. Lame

Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:31:20 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 07:13:32 PM by Truthchanter

How high do you guys think the Scrypt network difficulty may be by the end of the summer? I'm speculating at least around 350k

EDIT: I mean ltc difficulty not scrypt
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:56:42 PM

You mean LTC not scrypt. But we will see, if keep coming out.
rdinna

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 12:08:29 AM

why are they holding the shipping?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: