Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins that might survive in the future?  (Read 45276 times)
noninum

Activity: 505
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

With a description of current altcoin condition, i only see eth, ltc and xrp that can survive in the future. Because they have been able to survive the bubbles up and down their value. I am optimistic always to hold eth.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sfireman

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

What would you say about Syscoin? It has strong team and ties and very bold aim - to make fully decentralized marketplace and become new ebay in cryptoworld))
I dont known what is next update or big news but I swear never invest to sys again. when I bought 46k sys 9000 sat and it's fall down to 6000 sat in 1 day. just 1 day. this coin make my heart broken

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:37:33 PM

In my opinion Eth, Litecoin, Monero will survive in the future. They are good for holding. I think that they are promising and strong. Also Waves, and ripple can be good in the future but I am not sure that much about them. Maybe waves can be good but for ripple it's lower possibility.
Yes I also think like you. Eth, Ltc and Monero are highly valued in which Eth is very potential. It is only behind Bitcoin in terms of total market capitalization, in fact Eth has been selected by investors. Their development potential is quite large. I'm not sure that all types of altcoins will last long but I believe that the potential altcoins like Eth, Ltc, Monero will survive and possibly grow for at least the next 3-4 years. These are just subjective predictions, maybe in the future will be different because no one knows in advance Cheesy

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:44:24 PM

Game, Nexus, MobileGo, Stratis, Kyber and Neo of course
Those are in my opinion very strong candidates to survive the ages =)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 353

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:48:47 PM

In my opinion Eth, Litecoin, Monero will survive in the future. They are good for holding. I think that they are promising and strong. Also Waves, and ripple can be good in the future but I am not sure that much about them. Maybe waves can be good but for ripple it's lower possibility.
Yes I also think like you. Eth, Ltc and Monero are highly valued in which Eth is very potential. It is only behind Bitcoin in terms of total market capitalization, in fact Eth has been selected by investors. Their development potential is quite large. I'm not sure that all types of altcoins will last long but I believe that the potential altcoins like Eth, Ltc, Monero will survive and possibly grow for at least the next 3-4 years. These are just subjective predictions, maybe in the future will be different because no one knows in advance Cheesy

Eth is really a strong contender or a good candidate for the next trending crypto on upcoming years and i do really like on its smart contract feature which is really a unique thing for me and same goes with monero when it comes to anonymity it is much more with bitcoins anonymity for sure and as being said these coins will surely go up on upcoming years to come and this is why i do believe that they would able to survive on future years to come.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:55:20 PM

I think that top 10 coin on the market cap have a potential to survive in the future. Also, there are many other altcoins that have great technology can live in this big market. As you can see, the blockchain technology is still new to the people and therefore, it is very potential to invest our money therer
100degrees

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

You have to look at projects like ChainLink, who are providing a service for smart contracts. We have to make these concepts applicable to real businesses. Those projects that do that have a real shot to be seen in the same light as a publicly traded company

ZEEPIN CHAIN  ▩  Smart work, creative life  ▩  Creative Economy
Claim Your ZPT Token and Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◤ICO Starts January 18◥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
frumjanet

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:12:11 PM

IMO Ethereum has the best chance at surviving.  The whole new wave of ICO's means that if they make money; they'll ... in theory ... be sold back and converted to ETH.  Litecoin and Dogecoin are also steady alt's that have a good chance at being a long term $$$ maker.
germa66

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:40:07 PM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin
yes your speculation is right,
Just like you, I also doubt the doge because I think the end of the doge has a very striking decline. and if you ask a coin that will survive in the future, then I think the answer is ETH.

rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:08:02 PM

I think ETH, it has a technical genius leader plus a truly decentralised public smart chain. More and more business using ERC20 for their ICO which in turns brings the value to the network.
Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

i believe that the price for the coin doesn't mean anything about it's survival. In the end the one that will be survived will be the one that we people and other institutions will use in daily activities.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 10:49:14 PM

What about all these tokens for the Eth platform? How long will they last? There are so many currencies but considering there so many tokens riding on the technology of Eth and Waves platform that it would be safe to say that they will both be around for a very long time to come.

Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:57:01 AM

BAT is one of them! soon BAT will be bought by a big Company like Facebook and digital ad. will never be the same!

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:55:49 AM

XMR and XRP will survive in the future. XMR is slowly gaining ground because it is  is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency which is secure and untraceable. XRP will survive due to its lower foreign exchange costs and provide faster payment settlement system. Many institutions and enterprises will use it in future due to its low cost technology.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:12:24 AM

The survival of altcoins depends on their use cases and the new solutions offered by them, all top marketcap altcoins are useful, no doubt about ethereum as it became real need for many crypto projects, XRP also give fast payment solutions, zcash and XMR for anonymity which is very important for wide range of people.
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:37:08 AM

Ethereum, monero, litecoin, ripple I think they are a strong altcoin group. For some reason I'm sure if they will still be alive in the future. And I am sure especially towards eth whose price will fly in time

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

Based on what it has been seen among the wide array of altcoins such as development, innovation, and security issues, what altcoins might survive in the future?

In my opinion, I think that the only ones prone to survive would be good old altcoins such as Litecoin and Dogecoin, but I may be wrong.

Nevertheless, I would like to know your opinion about this as well as any altcoin that might be worth holding onto for the long term.  Grin

If you base of the concepts and platforms , the team behind that alt coins , I think ETH is the best choice to invest and might survive in the future for the long span of time .
zollyharvan

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:52:14 AM

depending on what you call survive!
being around traded, in my opinion if that is the definition that exists in your mind then there will be altcoin many that can survive.
and because it is something that is offered and developed, hopefully in the crypto world-whether or not it becomes a currency; That is the altcoin under this definition.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:00:00 AM

I think coins like neo and stratis will be great for long-term investments, especially for stratis, I think the future of stratis coins is very bright for the future. In my opinion, maybe for the next 2 years the price of this coin will increase very much..
octopus

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:34:51 AM

I think coins like neo and stratis will be great for long-term investments, especially for stratis, I think the future of stratis coins is very bright for the future. In my opinion, maybe for the next 2 years the price of this coin will increase very much..
I have same idea with you about this. I believe stratis can get over ethereum soon. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: