Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:36:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:42:27 PM

You brought up the legalities I am asking you for your interpretation because I am not a lawyer.

The interpretation under the law is that Greg is at fault and will face legal and financial repercussions if Synereo LTD chooses to pursue him for damages.  If I was Synereo LTD's legal counsel, I would recommend that they act to protect their and their shareholder's interests.

Source?

Corporate Law

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 06:53:09 PM

You brought up the legalities I am asking you for your interpretation because I am not a lawyer.

The interpretation under the law is that Greg is at fault and will face legal and financial repercussions if Synereo LTD chooses to pursue him for damages.  If I was Synereo LTD's legal counsel, I would recommend that they act to protect their and their shareholder's interests.

Source?

Corporate Law

specifics.

interesting?!
Source
Specifics
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

That's why so Synereo growing today. 20% it is great!!!

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:06:06 PM

Source?

Corporate Law

specifics.

Christian get off the computer and stop trying to convince people who can't afford to lose their money to hand it over to Greg in return for vague promises which he is incapable of fulfilling.  If you're too daft to see the writing on the wall and want "specifics", go ask any corporate attorney or judge.  You've stated before that you didn't invest anything into the crowdsale, so don't try to convince people that you have skin in the game and know what is best.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:15:00 PM

This isnt an investment opportunity or ICO. It's a swap.

Everybody can see right through your obfuscations.  The computer you are using to spread this nonsense was paid for by me being a participant in the crowdsale.  I'm not happy that my money is being used by you to trick people.

rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:35:00 PM

I see... Dor and Greg promised Rchain, social layer, Special K and lots of things in return for our money. After they got the money, they divided the project, and now investors need to choose which part they prefer. Scammers!

Ideally, if they intended to be fair, each investor would have, at least, 1 AMP and 1 Rchain token (not to mention that two segregated projects are worse than a whole one as promised). Or a refund by Synereo.

Interesting observation.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 07:47:17 PM

How many RCHAIN total suplays??? Any bounty for local translation sir???
I want reserve indonesian translations Cheesy

The Rhoc token supply is in parity with the AMP token supply. So I believe its 1 billion tokens.

So there would be 1 billion rchain tokens? What if synereo burns amps in near future ?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:04:11 PM

This isnt an investment opportunity or ICO. It's a swap.

Everybody can see right through your obfuscations.  The computer you are using to spread this nonsense was paid for by me being a participant in the crowdsale.  I'm not happy that my money is being used by you to trick people.

I think people can make their own judgments. Synereo paid me not you. I was paid to do a very fair bit of marketing in the Netherlands and clear video work. That contract was signed by the CTO and CEO of Synereo. Amps were given to me most likely out of the AMP treasury so your fight is with them not me.

Like Synereo Rchain will have its own wallets for community, marketing and technical development.

Perhaps you can get a job at Synereo at the Rchain.Coop (Nonprofit Entity) or Rchain Incubator (For profit Entity). There are plenty of chances to get involved in both projects. There is plenty of opportunities to work together.

I dont see how I am here tricking people either. All the documentation has been reviewed and scrutinized very deeply. A third party is handling the ERC20 contract etc.

The ONLY reason you're around here is because Greg felt sorry for you and insisted that you get over compensated.  Let's be honest.  Anything you did a monkey could do better.  You don't represent Synereo or RChain in a good light.  You have no training in anything.  Your education is pathetic.  You can't spell, and you don't use proper grammar.  Your videos are always messed up.  You're a joke.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

I think the key here is that this allows people to get asccess and utility from Rchain development. This is a blockchain project not a social media project anymore Smiley

rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:07:48 PM

The Rhoc token supply is in parity with the AMP token supply. So I believe its 1 billion tokens.

So there would be 1 billion rchain tokens? What if synereo burns amps in near future ?

That only effects the price of the amp. it has no effect on the rchain project.

It will effect everyone who swap amps to rchain tokens.

For eg:- If someone hold 1 % of synereo amps total coin supply, when amps are burned that percentage increases and so does the value
Wherin, if amps are swapped for rchain tokens the percentage of holding will always be diluted as more rchain tokens are released into the market.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:08:56 PM

I think the key here is that this allows people to get asccess and utility from Rchain development. This is a blockchain project not a social media project anymore Smiley

You mean after 10 years?  Roll Eyes

..........................As mentioned by Greg.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

That only effects the price of the amp. it has no effect on the rchain project.

The number of Rchain tokens should be equal to THE total number of synereo amps currently in market. And if required in future more coins could be minted to facilitate the demand.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:12:44 PM

You mean after 10 years?  Roll Eyes

..........................As mentioned by Greg.

BTW, it's 20 years now.

xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:13:49 PM

I see... Dor and Greg promised Rchain, social layer, Special K and lots of things in return for our money. After they got the money, they divided the project, and now investors need to choose which part they prefer. Scammers!

Ideally, if they intended to be fair, each investor would have, at least, 1 AMP and 1 Rchain token (not to mention that two segregated projects are worse than a whole one as promised). Or a refund by Synereo.

Interesting observation.

I just addressed this question on the Hangout. Ill time stamp it after the meeting for you.

Greed. That is the conclusion for the answer you will get.

Everyone, AMP holders or Investors, don't invest blindly in a promise, those are just written/verbal words.

See the product first not the potential of it.
Because how much high potential a project can be, managed by incompetent and greedy people.
You might soon fall from your high expectation to planet earth!
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

Icocountdown, coinfund seem to be stuck with a bag and want to unload on unsuspecting newbies, thats what this whole scenario looks like.
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:18:17 PM

Updated architecture document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ck0H4YXHg4feS1mjACRPZlFvWXQXvUrrxzgNrZZ0esA/edit#

Did mention 10 year at some point. I dont remember the context exactly. This is an extremely complex project but I doubt it takes 10 years to create a blockchain. I think they can get it released by the end of the year. However my estimations dont mean anything because I am not a developer. I'm mainly interpreting the facts which is ethereum developers are actively working with greg to build the casper protocol. Casper seems to be a major cornerstone in the Rchain development.

As far as i remember vitalik himself has said casper is no where close to being ready and has not given any timeline for it. SO how come Rchain can give a timeline for it?
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:19:44 PM

Icocountdown, coinfund seem to be stuck with a bag and want to unload on unsuspecting newbies, thats what this whole scenario looks like.

No, it's nothing like that... Just listen to Greg's words on the hangouts.  Greg is doing this to save the polar bears and children from "global warming"!  The waters are rising and ONLY RChain can prevent it.

Joint Force

Activity: 804

DAO ↔ DApp

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 08:21:38 PM

This is an ICO, why are you not given the tokens out free of charge, even some ICOs do give out their tokens free of charge like the just concluded Byteball and the developers will now hold the remaining tokens and centralise it the way Steemit developers did with their project.

I believe if the ICO thing will work and be sustainable in long term, it needs real restructuring because alot of people are taking advantage of people.

This is a meta-coin hard fork. I think it's the first big meta-coin to hard fork. They're using an ICO to hardfork. I'm in favor of an ETC style hard fork but I think this ICO style approach to meta-coin hard forking is what'll happen. Otto Capital wants it this way or something like that. I'm not really sure why the ETC style hard fork isn't happening. It seems like the best plan to me.

IF you are taking of ETC style hard fork, then there is no need for any token swap, all the people holding AMP now should automatically have RChain tokens equal to their present AMP token when RChain network goes like. I think  I will run far from this project because it seems you don't know what you want to do or you are just looking to damage Synereo project

They want to use the AMP raised from this "redemption process" as a source of funds. That's why they have to run this as an ICO.

rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

It can be understood and justified a social netowrk having 1 billion tokens, But a block chain project with 1 billion tokens!! Shocked
rakesh1_90

View Profile
January 11, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

This is an ICO, why are you not given the tokens out free of charge, even some ICOs do give out their tokens free of charge like the just concluded Byteball and the developers will now hold the remaining tokens and centralise it the way Steemit developers did with their project.

I believe if the ICO thing will work and be sustainable in long term, it needs real restructuring because alot of people are taking advantage of people.

This is a meta-coin hard fork. I think it's the first big meta-coin to hard fork. They're using an ICO to hardfork. I'm in favor of an ETC style hard fork but I think this ICO style approach to meta-coin hard forking is what'll happen. Otto Capital wants it this way or something like that. I'm not really sure why the ETC style hard fork isn't happening. It seems like the best plan to me.

IF you are taking of ETC style hard fork, then there is no need for any token swap, all the people holding AMP now should automatically have RChain tokens equal to their present AMP token when RChain network goes like. I think  I will run far from this project because it seems you don't know what you want to do or you are just looking to damage Synereo project

They want to use the AMP raised from this "redemption process" as a source of funds. That's why they have to run this as an ICO.

Funds are already 80% secured from OTTO as mentioned by greg which is at a net of 8million to 10 million dollars. why do they need some mearge funds that would be raised from amps?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: