Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:25:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RCHAIN  (Read 44364 times)
tommy163

Activity: 237
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 12:54:32 AM

Has the conversion started? I am happy to see you raise tons of AMPs and dump them on the market as revenge, Dor is a scammer, who deserves a price crash.
altcoiner555

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

When the buy comes in. cool. but at this point that market is dead. There are no whales. The only people with that finance is Dor and his close circle.

Did you even consider the fact that Synereo could buy up the supply, not convert and dump the market right back down?

Why dont you start using your head a man?

Im not saying that Dor or Synereo will do that. but im saying its a real possibility that it could happen..

I hope you didn't accept rchain tokens as payment for your services.

You know this delay , stretching to 5 weeks now isn't it ? And they keep changing their story right ?  Think about it.

Dors gone dude.  What kind of community driven social media project has a development team that refuses to engage with community i.e. treats them like shit?
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 03:18:54 PM

When the buy comes in. cool. but at this point that market is dead. There are no whales. The only people with that finance is Dor and his close circle.

Did you even consider the fact that Synereo could buy up the supply, not convert and dump the market right back down?

Im not saying that Dor or Synereo will do that. but im saying its a real possibility that it could happen..

You know this delay , stretching to 5 weeks now isn't it ? And they keep changing their story right ?  Think about it.

Dors gone dude.  What kind of community driven social media project has a development team that refuses to engage with community i.e. treats them like shit?

He is in the slack occasionally and usually there is 1 or 2 team members online at any given time. Most team members don't deal with the public which is normal and the way it should be.

Not normal in the crypto space.  And in stark contrast to his engagement before ICO when he was pumping it.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 04:54:11 PM

He is in the slack occasionally and usually there is 1 or 2 team members online at any given time. Most team members don't deal with the public which is normal and the way it should be.

Not normal in the crypto space.  And in stark contrast to his engagement before ICO when he was pumping it.

How about this project , who is pumping it and why ?  There is absolutely nothing here.

RHOC is not available now, but when it is, I will pump it to buy a Tesla.  There is something here, you just have to look for it.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:56:20 PM

as a software professional I can tell you that the contents of that github are not worth $1

LOL... This is so true.  This whole scheme is such a joke it's not even funny.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:59:35 PM

Well since you choose to promote the project on your website, please tell us why we should invest ?

Or are you saying you do not support the projects on your website ? 

It's a conversion event it's not a crowdfund Smiley

So your basic question is wrong, it is unfair to not give people the option to convert.

The real question is why would you give ANY AMPs to Greg when you can get YOURCHAIN FOR FREE!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 08:58:06 PM

RHOC is not available now, but when it is, I will pump it to buy a Tesla

At Altcoiner555

I'm not sure your pumping of Rchain is working that well.

Maybe a Tesla is too high of a goal. Maybe a new set of tires for what you have now.

A clown car is a more appropriate goal for this project.

altcoiner555

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

https://youtu.be/VzKrFXrekvE

Load balancer contract explanation.

the "load balancer" for nothing.  Don't forget the dilithium crystals, this crap is as real as Star Trek

Greg has been publicly developing Casper for Ethereum and RCHAIN with Vitalik and Vlad for years. RCHAIN market cap is to be determined. Ethereum is valued at $1,756,979,262. This is real.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 10:59:30 PM

the "load balancer" for nothing.  Don't forget the dilithium crystals, this crap is as real as Star Trek

Greg has been publicly developing Casper for Ethereum and RCHAIN with Vitalik and Vlad for years. RCHAIN market cap is to be determined. Ethereum is valued at $1,756,979,262. This is real.

yes ethereum is real.   there is no Casper other than discussions, there is no code. When the Casper does exist Ethereum will have it also and it will be open source, available for everyone.

That's of course IF Casper ever exists.  

Casper for RCHAIN is different, they are being developed parallel see the RCHAIN architecture docs, and yes, both are/will be open sourced unlike Synereo.
altcoiner555

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:43:20 AM

the "load balancer" for nothing.  Don't forget the dilithium crystals, this crap is as real as Star Trek

yes ethereum is real.   there is no Casper other than discussions, there is no code. When the Casper does exist Ethereum will have it also and it will be open source, available for everyone.

Casper for RCHAIN is different, they are being developed parallel see the RCHAIN architecture docs, and yes, both are/will be open sourced unlike Synereo.

there is no Casper other than discussions, there is no code   It may never exist, and if it does exist anybody will be able to make their own version. rchain, yourchain, anybodies chain.  And if its any good Ethereum will use it.  There is no competitive advantage of any kind.

If you want to invest in Casper , buy ETH.

The "There is no code" argument is not valid.  Casper is a valued feature on the Ethereum road map and is being developed in tandem with RCHAIN, which will have different attributes.  Software development is rarely the spontaneous act of lone genius coding at a keyboard without preconsideration, and the value of the network dictates that it must be formulated theoretically in great detail.  

As you say the software will be opensource like Bitcoin so anyone will be able to use it, thanks to Greg, Vitalik, Vlad etc.   The RCHAIN implementation can also be used by anyone.

Again AMP is NOT opensourced; RCHAIN is. It's not even clear that AMP has any coders, never mind code since Greg left the project. Dor has given no updates regarding the state of the team or development.  The development is public and well documented, whereas with AMP we asked simply to trust Dor that development is actually taking place.

I find it hard to understand why you are now saying that what was touted as the main selling point of the AMP ICO, should now be considered valueless because it is being developed jointly with the Ethereum team.  
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:50:41 AM

[/quote]

there is no Casper other than discussions, there is no code   It may never exist, and if it does exist anybody will be able to make their own version. rchain, yourchain, anybodies chain.  And if its any good Ethereum will use it.  There is no competitive advantage of any kind.

[/quote]

The "There is no code" argument is not valid.  Casper is a valued feature on the Ethereum road map and is being developed in tandem with RCHAIN, which will have different attributes.  Software development is rarely the spontaneous act of lone genius coding at a keyboard without preconsideration, and the value of the network dictates that it must be formulated theoretically in great detail.  

I find it hard to understand why you are now saying that what was touted as the main selling point of the AMP ICO, should now be considered valueless because it is being developed jointly with the Ethereum team.  
[/quote]

Here let me say it more simple for ya ,   THERE IS NO CODE.  that's it.

You keep bringing up Synereo and AMP , why are you changing the subject ?

No nevermind, we both know the reason.  Rchain is a pure 100% ball of hot air, and yes it is completely worthless because there is no code.
[/quote]

Irony much LMAO.

Why do you keep excluding your account under the quotes you make, is it because someone might check your post history and realise you are a sockpuppet?

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:59:52 AM

[/quote]

No nevermind, we both know the reason.  Rchain is a pure 100% ball of hot air, and yes it is completely worthless because there is no code.
[/quote]

Irony much LMAO.

Why do you keep excluding your account under the quotes you make, is it because someone might check your post history and realise you are a sockpuppet?
[/quote]

Ha I am almost the only one in this thread all day that isn't a sock puppet , lol Smiley

By the way I googled  "icocountdown scam" and got a bunch of hits.

https://steemit.com/scam/@moh-rokib/the-truth-about-icocountdown-com-by-michael-douranos
[/quote]

Here is the declouds thread and it was a scam. They walked away with a bunch of funding and I was correct all along

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.0

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/declouds-warning-4e3e1fba4b33

Wink

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:07:09 AM

Irony much LMAO.

[/quote]

Ha I am almost the only one in this thread all day that isn't a sock puppet , lol Smiley

By the way I googled  "icocountdown scam" and got a bunch of hits.

https://steemit.com/scam/@moh-rokib/the-truth-about-icocountdown-com-by-michael-douranos
[/quote]

Here is the declouds thread and it was a scam. They walked away with a bunch of funding and I was correct all along

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1552176.0

https://medium.com/@icocountdown/declouds-warning-4e3e1fba4b33

Wink
[/quote]

Don't shoot the messenger bro, just saying everybody knows you are getting paid to post here, and you support whoever pays you.
[/quote]

Well you were wrong about the last statement. Let's see what else you are wrong about.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:09:08 AM

Also you are faking quotes at this point, it's very low level.

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:29:45 AM

Also in the fake quotes your answers and my fake answers are complete garbage. If you want to do something at least do it properly please. Everyone can view my post history.  Cool

crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:46:47 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 02:57:23 AM by crazydeadmoth

Fake quotes make me dizzy, why do you do this intentionally? Actually we know the project is fatal to kill AMP, which makes me happy. I lost tons of bitcoins on AMP scams, so let Greg dump this shit AMP for bitcoin fund.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:49:35 AM

Fake quotes make me dizzy, why do you do this intentionally? Actually we know the project is a fatal to kill AMP, which makes me happy. I lost tons of bitcoins on AMP scams, so let Greg dump this shit AMP for bitcoin fund.

We have your back, do not worry. I believe many people experienced the same thing, this is why I bring this project to the wider community.

crazydeadmoth

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 02:56:51 AM

Fake quotes make me dizzy, why do you do this intentionally? Actually we know the project is a fatal to kill AMP, which makes me happy. I lost tons of bitcoins on AMP scams, so let Greg dump this shit AMP for bitcoin fund.

We have your back, do not worry. I believe many people experienced the same thing, this is why I bring this project to the wider community.

Greg was so unlucky and scammed by Dor, there are some AMP shills still support Dor, which is unexpected and unbelievable. I have to say they are insane and has very low IQ.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 02:58:27 AM

Greg was so unlucky and scammed by Dor, there are some AMP shills still support Dor, which is unexpected and unbelievable. I have to say they are insane and has very low IQ.

The cream always rises to the top.  Cool

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 05:25:01 AM

How to invest in rchain? Is it btc or amps?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: