Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66958 times)
Dem-artini

Activity: 112
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:30:28 PM

There are many negative effects of technology. It is providing a negative impact on the children more. Now a days, also along with children people of all classes have become virtual. The virtuality has achieved the popularity than the reality through this technology.
Never virtual reality is nothing compared to the real world. Just virtual reality allows you to do things that are not possible to implement in real life. The more a person has wealth, the less time it spends in the network.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:23:17 PM

There are many negative effects of technology. It is providing a negative impact on the children more. Now a days, also along with children people of all classes have become virtual. The virtuality has achieved the popularity than the reality through this technology.
Never virtual reality is nothing compared to the real world. Just virtual reality allows you to do things that are not possible to implement in real life. The more a person has wealth, the less time it spends in the network.

Idont want to call the current virtual reality we had with virtual reality, its actually still Visual Reality, its only eye and visual. Virtual Reality mean dive to virtual world.
DD-Lex

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:10:03 PM

Modern technologies allow to do something that could possibly be done. Is it bad? Who would not say, but life expectancy is constantly growing. This is a consequence of technology development.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:51:53 PM

Modern technologies allow to do something that could possibly be done. Is it bad? Who would not say, but life expectancy is constantly growing. This is a consequence of technology development.

As people lose the dominance of technology, the world will come to an end.
The most negative effect of the technology is obesity.
At the end we will all die on the computer by obesity.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

I agree with you. For example nuclear weapons. On the one hand, the invention can destroy the entire planet, and on the other hand, this invention allows for as many years to live without the world wars.

Yes. But that is maybe wrong perspectiv to look from. Because makeing of nuclear weapons made other people make there nuclear weapon and that brings only more nuclear weapons... But you are right, because some strong country cant use nuclear weapon of there because other country have them too. Lets say that with develop of nuclear energy, weapons are bad side, but nuclear energy could be use and it is used for good things too. Nuclear power plants for example.
On the contrary I think that the development of technology is constrained by the governments of different countries. there is a world conspiracy. This is especially true of technologies in the energy sector.

Well because no one can prove world wide conspiracy, lets think that it is truth. I think that it is not good for human race to advance too fast, because it could come to destruction or maybe some other things that we are not aware. Its always better to go slower than rush and maybe make mistake. Improved technology will come to use eventualy there is no denying, just wait patiantly Cheesy .
Unfortunately we have to wait, and at this time, many countries suffer from the fact that people can't buy food due to the fact that their entire income is spent on the purchase of energy. Suffering from it the rest of the economy.

What can i say that can make things better... I know that there are some countries in the world that are poor. Maybe im too harsh, but for every bad thing that happened on this world i blame humans for it, except for natural disasters that occurred. Maybe even some of them are because of humans. So there is nothing that human cant do, dont have food grow some, dont have where to make food, go to some place where you can...
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 03:36:30 AM

i think there would be some technology that will prevent us from being obese. we could always counter the negative effect of technology by using itself. technology now adays is very wide that sometimes we cannot imagine what technology can do. as it says that our imagination is our limitation. always think that technology is always good but sometimes when taken advantage it became bad.
frendsento

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:29:17 AM

that is why people shoud be discipline in how to properly use technology because if not we are just letting the techonology to pull us down ! I believe techonology aims is for the betterment of the world not the opposite lf it ! we should be responsible in our own action and everything will fall on its right place !
bohr

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

Technology it is not always a good thing, but this has been known from a very long time, just look at weapons and the incredible potential for destruction that the human being has accumulated in the last century, there are enough atomics bombs to wipe out the entire human population several times.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:32:04 AM

It is indeed true  that technology has brought advancement to the lifestyle of the people but it was not for free since the price for development is already set. Technology allows us to be closer to the people who are far from us yet we are separate ourselves from the people near or beside us. Human interaction is the payment for development and we replaced it with virtual interaction. Technology and advancement is good but for what price?
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:37:31 AM

It is indeed true  that technology has brought advancement to the lifestyle of the people but it was not for free since the price for development is already set. Technology allows us to be closer to the people who are far from us yet we are separate ourselves from the people near or beside us. Human interaction is the payment for development and we replaced it with virtual interaction. Technology and advancement is good but for what price?

Before, I work hard on the capital city in where I live, I work for more than 10 years...Lots of changes in my life, since I am from the province, but after 10 years, I realized that the place is not for me, and seems like I am missing the old lifestyle I have, so I decided to take my family back to my province, bringing in with me all the things that I learned from the metro and using it here in the province... I am living a simple life, away from noisy surroundings, and eating what the locals are eating and doing what they are doing and at the same time working, there is a great improvement in my health and lifestyle...  Smiley
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 08:20:52 AM

Technology it is not always a good thing, but this has been known from a very long time, just look at weapons and the incredible potential for destruction that the human being has accumulated in the last century, there are enough atomics bombs to wipe out the entire human population several times.
Actually, technology was invented to help others. It is not created to destory the entire human race. It is on our hand on how we will use it. But in my opinion, the innovation that creates technology would help us to become more progressive and better. It is true that technology can cost destrcution, however, it is also used to repair restore those destruction. Thus, technology  really helps us, we need them.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3033

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 08:45:55 AM

Actually, technology was invented to help others. It is not created to destory the entire human race. It is on our hand on how we will use it. But in my opinion, the innovation that creates technology would help us to become more progressive and better. It is true that technology can cost destrcution, however, it is also used to repair restore those destruction. Thus, technology  really helps us, we need them.
We are all benefited in technology we are using it right now and we are lucky that we are in new generation of technology which is many hi-tech gadgets and machines all our work or job can be benefited too to increase the ability finish fast and you can work more easily..
We are still not so hi-tech and i think more technology will release in the future.. if you watch video for our future or movie like hologram this will be true like in apple iphone nothing is impossible in technology so for me there is no negetive effect except of reduced source of power..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

We are all benefited in technology we are using it right now and we are lucky that we are in new generation of technology which is many hi-tech gadgets and machines all our work or job can be benefited too to increase the ability finish fast and you can work more easily..
We are still not so hi-tech and i think more technology will release in the future.. if you watch video for our future or movie like hologram this will be true like in apple iphone nothing is impossible in technology so for me there is no negetive effect except of reduced source of power..

You are right and at the same time you are wrong sir. It is true that technology helps us a lot. One of it is in terms of communication. But on some poor countries it greatly affect young children and adults. One example is their habbit of not eating their breakfast/lunch or dinner due to an online game. Another one is that they always sleep late at night or worst they don't sleep for two days because of computer games. Many of us don't think of it as an effect because we enjoy what we do. But the truth is it greatly affect your health.
dawnasor

Activity: 280

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 10:48:07 AM

That is indeed true that sitting in a computer can cause obesity.But technology have a good effects that we considered as too

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DD-Lex

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

That is indeed true that sitting in a computer can cause obesity.But technology have a good effects that we considered as too
If you sit at a computer and spend a large amount of calories, it is who makes you to consume such quantities of food? The computer feeds you? People are to blame. View a woman eat if they want to be thin and beautiful. Learn.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:42:35 AM

If you sit at a computer and spend a large amount of calories, it is who makes you to consume such quantities of food? The computer feeds you? People are to blame. View a woman eat if they want to be thin and beautiful. Learn.

Please be realistic.
Most of the internet users in the vicinity have B.E.D.
just visit https://www1.bingeeatingdisorder.com/
A consequence of technology is obesity.
Internet addiction triggers obesity, People are constantly snacking.

Cherry Girl

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 11:56:40 AM

Please be realistic.

The key phrase people are constantly bites!!! Blame technology or people? I have a Secretary who is also the whole day sitting at the computer, but trust me she looks like a mannequin. All depends on the person! And I'm also slim.
Eternu

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

Please be realistic.

The key phrase people are constantly bites!!! Blame technology or people? I have a Secretary who is also the whole day sitting at the computer, but trust me she looks like a mannequin. All depends on the person! And I'm also slim.

I agree with Cherry Girl here. Everything depends from person to person. We cant blame technology for our own choices that we make in life, and to sit all day by computer is one of them. So stop blameing technology for your own choices, maybe start blaming your self, maybe that will help... Or just go out side for a run or just a simple walk with friend, and enjoy beauty of our world.
Lacander

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:17:46 PM

Please be realistic.

I agree with Cherry Girl here. Everything depends from person to person. We cant blame technology for our own choices that we make in life, and to sit all day by computer is one of them. So stop blameing technology for your own choices, maybe start blaming your self, maybe that will help... Or just go out side for a run or just a simple walk with friend, and enjoy beauty of our world.
I also support you. Try to sit at the computer and not to eat. I guarantee you that you won't get better. So it's not in the computer and you. It seems to me that obesity affects not more the computer and the refrigerator.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

That is absolutely true, we should not blame technology? Who made technology so far?
Without technology are life is not easier as we are experiencing right now, and we are not here in bitcoin forum.
We have all freedom to choose, remember that "too much" is not good. Too much technology is not good but it is our choice if use computer for a long hour or what. It really depends on the person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: