Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:32:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Negative effects of technology  (Read 66948 times)
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:35:23 AM

Technology is not always a good thing.

One example is with the children.
In the old days, children used to play outside with their friends.
Now majority of them are just staring at their iPads.

i think it have a negative effect to a children because their is so many children that is addicted to online games but it also have a good thing in many ways because it helps us like, by searching our assignment like me because I'm student so that technology is good for me.

CryptoTrip

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

I see the negative effect of technology in that people become more lazy, less mobile. Especially it affects the children and young people, before we played football, ran, jumping. The current children of course do the same, but in a smaller amount. All these gadgets, they are invented to spend our time. Now companies are gathering and sitting in the phone, do not communicate, and if they communicate in social networks. The value of living communication is lost.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

I think technology is wide. But we usually chain it with gadget, social media, internet of things, and something like that. Sometimes we forget that electric car is a product of technology, too. But yes, I know what do you mean. Something like smartphones, gadgets, and all its contents makes human's life different in many ways. One of them is something like it makes the real social life become farther. It's not bad at all. But I think sometimes it kills some softskills like awareness, empathy and some softskills. But it's all depends on the users I think.

Technology is a big help in our daily living here on earth. But it also has a negative effects to us if we didn't use it properly. Technology can teach us how to be lazy in different kind of works. We can also get addiction to some gadgets if we didn't practice correct time management. So I think we should use technology with proper care and with responsibility.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:28:54 PM

I agree with you. Technology affects the childs growth. It has effect on their health. Unlike before, kids are more active outside, exposed on the environment, building their immune system stronger. Also at the early age, they are aware of everything. Technology advances the child knowledge however parental guidance is always necessary to avoid exposing them on something that is not applicable to them.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

technology is wonderful...we have many new opportunities and we can satisfy more and more of our desires...the main thing is not to become completely self-centered, but remember that there are people around who need our help and attention
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

the first effect i see about technologies is unemployment, robots have developed to the extend that can replace human force.
Willeampere

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 02:46:21 PM

It is imagination. because of the technological tools people no longer have a spare time; What a book to read and what to dream! not a lot, but one or two generations later, the meaning of imagination is lost, and so there is a possibility that a world filled with robotic people is possible. and fervent the phone came out of the face shutting, the taste of the fugitive escaped. we are also familiar with closing the face, we have learned to press the red button seven times with a finger move while the phone is still in the ear while the phone is the most limited. Now, when these touches come out, I download the phone and say "I will touch the red light and turn off the red light". Would the phone be shut off if the phone is dirty? technology is taking us increasingly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pepi javier

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:54:12 PM

The development of technology, we must also grow in receiving, filtering, and using it with a positive proses.
rfj

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:08:47 PM

Technology makes our life more convenient. But nowadays, children are entertained in different gadgets like cellphone, table, television, computer and etc. Excessive use of electronic devices have negative effects. Overuse of electronic devices may cause impairment in the development of a child’s social skills. This includes the ability to make friends in person, take responsibility for actions, display good manners, use polite language, control emotions and temper, follow verbal directions, and develop empathy for others.

popoypalaboy03

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

The impact of technology on our social, mental, physical and environmental health can be devastating if we don’t keep ourselves in check. There’s no denying the benefits we have gained from technological advancements, but as with all things in life moderation is key. Being aware of the harmful aspects of the overuse of electronics will help you avoid any unnecessary pitfalls. We have also compiled a list of reading material that delves deeper into this relatively new area of study.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:37:29 PM

Tech disconnects the people from the rest of society. Now this might just be a phase ( which can take 100's of years ) after which humans might transcend their current form and ascend into transhumans, part flesh, part tech.
I think for me the negative effect is lock of personal interack nowadays we already experience that and lock of personal feelings its because most of the time we communicate thrue our phone..

bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:41:32 PM

technologies can make our life easier and connect us to people but it is also an disadvantage, we use smartphones to connect with people, but we are loosing our feelings about society, less active and love to each other.
Bronzeking

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

Technology can help our works much easier
but the bad effect of technology is it can cause people to be obese
because people will get less exercise because technology will make people do less action and more on eating then sleep
minmin88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

Yes I agree! technology make human not love each other ,not contact as way nature! make so far as distant
CryptoLan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

Now kids cant live without technology and using technology can affect a child's ability to empathize.
Howie1400

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:46:20 PM

today is not all technology brings positive things. not only in children but in adults as well. for example technological advances also make many couples cheat. with the ease of making new friends through the application, then not a few also those who seek opportunities to cheat their spouses. it's good before we accept new technology first we learn all the possibility of positive and negative.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:48:41 PM

I amazed by how the majority of us refers to computers, smartphones, gaming consoles, TV or any gadget as technology, and sometimes directly correlate technology to this things. In what part of technology's definition looks like gadgets to you?

tech·nol·o·gy
tekˈnäləjē/Submit
noun
noun: technology; plural noun: technologies
the application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.
machinery and equipment developed from the application of scientific knowledge.
the branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences.
canarryan72

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:55:42 PM

the impact and the bad effects of radiation can also damage the eyes if too often see the phone screen. and the ever-evolving technological advancement is also slowly erasing the ancestral culture.
sohan45

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:02:32 PM

technology helpful for our life but its negative thing are there.technology waste our many time. that's why damage our health.other thing technology change the way children thing.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:02:04 PM

Technology, when abused, has consequences. It should be used properly, based on the purpose it was created for like connecting to other people, educating and improving ourselves. It is like a knife that can be used either for good or evil.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: