Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 285 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BOS] 🔹🔹 BOScoin 🔹🔹 Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform🔹🔹  (Read 227543 times)
hardminer

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

Hey. I bought and frozen on a purse 10,000 coins of Boscoin. Will I receive a reward automatically or do I need to do something?
where to buy BOS Bro?

owldeveloper

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:29:47 AM

Is it possible to display the top #100 or top #1000 boscoin holders?

Also how can we properly be ranked in Coinmaketcap hitbtc still offering iou, since Boscoin would be in top #100 tokens is there a way to contact coinmarketcap support, how does the circulating supply get added? does Coinmarketcap have to integrate the boscoin protocol to allocate for the circulating supply?

If so I would think we would have an issue and not properly get ranked for quite some time, anyway to provide simple api so coinmarketcap can integrate?
Coinmarketcap has already been given instructions to update the circulating supply and marketcap. They will update it soon
owldeveloper

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

Hey. I bought and frozen on a purse 10,000 coins of Boscoin. Will I receive a reward automatically or do I need to do something?
where to buy BOS Bro?

You can buy boscoin on kucoin.com
altay76

Activity: 206
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

What is max supply?
Will it continue to fall?
Will you add a new stock exchange?
thank you.
kld_hp

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

They Said on facebook :
Please stop asking us for marketing, our mainnet isn't even released yet. We are working non stop to deliver real value to our project!

Hyping our coin is not what we do, working 24/7 on our project and deliver real value is what we do 😏

Thank you all for your support, we got a bright future ahead of us 😁

It very cool  Grin Grin Grin
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Volume is too low. Demand is minimal. Is there a new road map?
dahemmer

Activity: 280

BOScoin Community Volunteer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:16:08 PM

Freezing and rewards will only be available once the MainNet launches. Right now, if you own at least 10,000 BOS and are one of the top 3000 BOS holders, you will receive a part of the transaction fees. More information can be found in the TokenNet FAQ.

OK. Tell me, how do I find out whether my wallet is in the top 3000? where can I see it? Do you need to take any special actions? just keep the coins in your wallet? and how often do these payments arrive?

There is no official way to tell who the top 3000 BOS holders are. It could be known by checking all transactions made in the network, but no one has done it as of yet.

You don't need to do anything special to get a part of the transaction fee, just be one of the top 3000 BOS holders and have the coins in your wallet before the monthly transaction fee distribution takes place.

https://boscoin.io
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:20:12 PM

I don't know why some people are talking about the price now, thanks the price is already above the ICO price and we all know the price of BTC when the token was sold, to see the full potential of this project we need to wait for the mainnet to be launched

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Freezing and rewards will only be available once the MainNet launches. Right now, if you own at least 10,000 BOS and are one of the top 3000 BOS holders, you will receive a part of the transaction fees. More information can be found in the TokenNet FAQ.
Is that the new development or it has always been on the project  roadmap? The project needs update

This has always been the case and was announced in the TokenNet FAQ at the start of September 2017 (see section "What is not included in TokenNet?"). The only thing that has changes is that the transaction fees are distributed once a month instead of on a weekly basis. More information can also be found in the TokenNet release note (see section "A detailed policy on transaction fee").

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:33:32 PM

Volume is too low. Demand is minimal. Is there a new road map?

Yes, you can find more information in this blog post.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:37:53 PM

Is it possible to display the top #100 or top #1000 boscoin holders?

Also how can we properly be ranked in Coinmaketcap hitbtc still offering iou, since Boscoin would be in top #100 tokens is there a way to contact coinmarketcap support, how does the circulating supply get added? does Coinmarketcap have to integrate the boscoin protocol to allocate for the circulating supply?

If so I would think we would have an issue and not properly get ranked for quite some time, anyway to provide simple api so coinmarketcap can integrate?

There is no official way to display the top holders. Tools might be developed to do so in the future.

The team has contacted CoinMarketCap regarding the circulating supply and other information. They have to provide some kind of API which indicates the circulating supply, so that's being worked on.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

where to buy BOS Bro?

You can buy BOS on https://www.kucoin.com through BTC/BOS and ETH/BOS pairs.

Keithmt

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:21 PM

where to buy BOS Bro?

Kucoin is strange though. The buy/sell orders vary depending on the currency you choose to trade in. The orders for eth vs btc are totally different. Not a good way to trade imo.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:47:01 AM

If you are building a few projects. Give it to Bosco's holders. Both provide the growth of Ecosystem, and the demand for boscoin is increasing.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

BOScoin Newsletter - Feburary 12th, 2018
BOScoin IS LISTED ON KUCOIN! - Exchange away and our Newsletter

Interview with Scott Matheina

Scott Matheina, our US Regional Community Manager, conducted an interview with Future Tech Podcast (published Feb 9th), click here  http://bit.ly/2nUHI6h to listen to it now.

Meet the BOScoin Team!

Blockchain Middle East Forum - Wrap Up

Last week, the BOScoin team (Douglas and Myungsan) attended the Blockchain Middle East Forum between 5th-6th February, hosted by the Dubai government.
The Forum was focused on transforming Dubai government into the first blockchain government by 2020.
This has been backed by high level officials such as executive of the Dubai Commercial Bank, who has expressed his interest and optimism in both cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
The ambitious target will focus on departments such as healthcare, energy, real estate, logistics and trade, and personal identity.

Examples of how this will work include:
Health care

Personal health care records including medical records, medication, and medical history will be put on the blockchain to solve the information sharing issues experienced today where different doctors have different information on the patient; having it on the blockchain allows this information to follow the patient.
Personal Identify

Dubai government aims to to have their immigration process for both locals and foreigners managed by blockchain. The target is to have some form of AI (i.e. facial recognition) to scan and process travelers at the airport.
Government Information Management System

An integrated information management system across the Dubai government is planned for 2020.
To realize this, Dubai government has stood up a Dubai Silicon Oasis focused to concentrate blockchain technology research; progress has been made with various prototypes created in 2017, and their aim for this year is to start implementation.

Dubai government has acknowledged that there are many challenges to overcome before reaching their goal and they do not have all the answers, but they have expressed their openness to have international companies locate to the Silicon Oasis for the benefit of blockchain technology.

Dubai and the Middle East seems likes a good test bed for the Blockchain City project as local authorities are more willing to adopt blockchain technology to enhance social utility in the long run. Still only at its beginning phase, research for government policy and local environment was also part of the objective to visit Dubai and we were lucky to have met and form new relationships there.

BOScoin Dubai Meetup

After the first day of the Blockchain Middle East Forum, we also held a meetup down the road from the Forum for 4 hrs.

Myungsan and Douglas held a presentation on BOScoin including an information session on the BOS Platform, Public Financing and BOSolar; which after the floor was opened to questions.

In line with the Blockchain Middle East Forum, interest was focused on how to implement blockchain into services supporting the Dubai community - such as our BOSolar project.

Our BOScoin members found the positive perspective of the conference members and attendees a breath of fresh air related to current blockchain environment from the Blockchain Middle East Forum and BOScoin Metope.

Their view of Know-Your-Customer (KYC) is positive and fundamental to the development of the blockchain government, for example, records need to be linked to people - unlike some policies focused on the negative perception that KYC is a response to reduce fraud or black market trading.

In addition they were not focused on market value of the cryptocurrency, but more focused on how blockchain, and more specifically, BOSolar could be implemented and realised in their environment - we look forward to meeting more blockchain enthusiasts and having fruitful discussions with the community in the future!

Upcoming Events:

- DALLAS, USA: BOScoin Meetup — February 16th 19:00 CST https://www.meetup.com/BOScoin-Dallas-Fort-Worth-TX/events/246652494/

- *DALLAS, USA: The Bitcoin, Ethereum & Blockchain Super Conference — February 16th — 18th https://www.bitcoinsuperconference.com/

- SAN FRANCISCO, USA: BOScoin Meetup — February 21st 18:30 PST https://www.meetup.com/BOScoin-San-Francisco-CA/events/247090403/

*Our Chief Technology Officer, Yezune Choi, will give a speech on "Public Financing" at the Bitcoin Super Conference (Feb 16-18)

Exchange Update
KuCoin is currently the only exchange to exchange BOS tokens. We have had many queries regarding HitBTC, however their system is not integrated with our platform yet, and hence are only offering 'IOUs'. We have contacted HitBTC several times to enable deposits and withdrawals but their response have been limited. We would like to emphasize that any form of exchanging (whether via a formal exchange, through IOUs, or any other form) is at the complete disgression of the individual - please ensure you have conducted your own due diligence prior to the transaction.

P2P Exchange

There are works underway for our listing on a new P2P exchange, where transactions occur directly between peers automatically with no third party intervention.

The P2P exchange platform is currently in development and is aimed to commence beta testing in early March, with a formal release around the April timeframe - the creation of this is outside BOScoin.

We will keep you posted on its development and inform the community on the progress as the news comes in.
dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

where to buy BOS Bro?

Kucoin is strange though. The buy/sell orders vary depending on the currency you choose to trade in. The orders for eth vs btc are totally different. Not a good way to trade imo.

KuCoin is currently the only exchange that's trading BOScoin (not taking into account HitBTC because they are still trading IOU, withdrawals and deposits are not available). More exchanges will follow.

dahemmer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:47:14 AM

OK. Tell me, how do I find out whether my wallet is in the top 3000? where can I see it? Do you need to take any special actions? just keep the coins in your wallet? and how often do these payments arrive?

There is no official way to tell who the top 3000 BOS holders are. It could be known by checking all transactions made in the network, but no one has done it as of yet.

You don't need to do anything special to get a part of the transaction fee, just be one of the top 3000 BOS holders and have the coins in your wallet before the monthly transaction fee distribution takes place.

Thank you. but one thing is not clear, how then do accruals occur on the top 3,000 wallets, if there is no way to find out who is the top 3000?
and is there any number in the month when accruals occur?

I believe the team has a script to determine the top 3000 holders and allocate the transaction fees accordingly. It's just that this script isn't publicly available, nor is there any official API that gives back a list of top balance holders.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:52:09 AM

Thank you. but one thing is not clear, how then do accruals occur on the top 3,000 wallets, if there is no way to find out who is the top 3000?

I believe the team has a script to determine the top 3000 holders and allocate the transaction fees accordingly. It's just that this script isn't publicly available, nor is there any official API that gives back a list of top balance holders.

Can we get to know what the last 100 of 3000 holders have how much of boscoin with them? I would be anxious to make it to the list if I know my target to be achieved.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

Can we get to know what the last 100 of 3000 holders have how much of boscoin with them? I would be anxious to make it to the list if I know my target to be achieved.

Interesting to see what would be the rewards look like especially if you only have like 3,000 BOS.
jfgreen

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/boscoin-prediction
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 ... 285 »
  Print  

Jump to: