Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

I see restaurant in India which is accepting bitcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982042.0

I think this is the first time I heard a restaurant is accepting bitcoin in India. Another opportunity for bitcoin to be really recognized by the Indian public. I hope restaurant that more restaurant will really accept bitcoin.

I'm very surprised by the fact that in India, bitcoin is taken openly. After all, we recently read news that the government of this country is not very friendly to the crypto currency

There is a news coming from India that it will legalized bitcoin. Maybe they are just putting finishing touches on the law before making it public. Although initially India is against bitcoin, but it looks like they made a sudden U-turn and will be legalizing it. I don't know what drives them, but for sure it will impact the bitcoin market once its become formal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

I see restaurant in India which is accepting bitcoin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1982042.0

I think this is the first time I heard a restaurant is accepting bitcoin in India. Another opportunity for bitcoin to be really recognized by the Indian public. I hope restaurant that more restaurant will really accept bitcoin.

I'm very surprised by the fact that in India, bitcoin is taken openly. After all, we recently read news that the government of this country is not very friendly to the crypto currency

There is a news coming from India that it will legalized bitcoin. Maybe they are just putting finishing touches on the law before making it public. Although initially India is against bitcoin, but it looks like they made a sudden U-turn and will be legalizing it. I don't know what drives them, but for sure it will impact the bitcoin market once its become formal.
I hope they will legalize it sooner to some other countries because i can't wait to use my bitcoins to some fancy restaurant. India is now concern about the bitcoin i think that's why they made a sudden U-turn to make it legal to their country. This is a good opportunity for the people who is owns bitcoins to easily get the food what they want by using bitcoins.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:19:01 AM

It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.

Hahahahaha, But your right dude! it is not specify if this is preferred to all restaurant in the world. anyway, even here in my country there are some bar and restaurant who accepted bitcoin, even in  some coffee shop here. That's very nice to hear.
I agree. It is better if you mentioned it in the title so that other countries will not enter this topic, like me, our contry doesn't accept bitcoin for payments in any restaurants here. Maybe next time you should indicate in the title. But it is good there are already restaurant accepting bitcoin, I wish in the near future we can also have it here in our country.
I think in the near future even restaurant will accept bitcoin as part of their payment method while waiting for the food to serve the transactuon of payment was on going until they finish eating i think that was not hassle anymore but that was happen if bitcoin will increase the speed of their confirming transactions.
Maybe you are right because right now, many companies are now starting to accept bitcoins for payment. They open their doors in bitcoin and it is great if it will spread all over the world so that bitcoin will have a good future. Maybe in our place when the time that bitcoin will stable I guess our country would also like to open their doors to accept bitcoin for payment.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:43:05 AM

In my country only paying bills accepted bitcoin. But i don't hear any restaurant accept bitcoin on my country. Its nice to know and hear that India is already accept bitcoin in their country or in any payments use bitcoin. Its sad to know same in the other country that in restaurant they wont not accept bitcoin by paying in restaurant.  I hope in the future soon bitcoin will become currency and become legalize to all the countries. I think the best way how they accept bitcoin is to explain from them and the benefits so that they encourage to accept especially in their restaurants.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:25:59 AM

In my country only paying bills accepted bitcoin. But i don't hear any restaurant accept bitcoin on my country. Its nice to know and hear that India is already accept bitcoin in their country or in any payments use bitcoin. Its sad to know same in the other country that in restaurant they wont not accept bitcoin by paying in restaurant.  I hope in the future soon bitcoin will become currency and become legalize to all the countries. I think the best way how they accept bitcoin is to explain from them and the benefits so that they encourage to accept especially in their restaurants.

Indeed not in all restaurants can accept bitcoin payments, as only in certain countries that have received bitcoin payments, And the good of the country in Europe can accept bitcoin as a method of payment at his restaurant

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:18:15 AM

I know the feeling ive been there when im all hungry and i lost my wallet because of shit things,but this makes me smile now restaturants accepting bitcoins will totally help users like me who loves travelling

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:18:51 PM

If you do not find it, this is an opportunity for you to open a new business. It is the greatest opportunity.
Open a store or restaurant by receiving bitcoin payouts. You will be unrivaled and leading. BTC
Although it is a great idea and in future a lot of opportunities are there to become successful, because a lot of people are now changing their shopping from physical market to online shopping.

But for opening and running a new business need a lot of money, struggle, hard work, your luck and a lot time require to make a new business successful. If you have a lot of money to invest then you can make your new business more success.

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:17:30 AM

Its good maybe if i would visit US soon. Sadly there is no such listings into other countries. Hopefully they would increase their listings so that most of the users around the world could benefit anyways
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:10:02 PM

Look what I have found.

https://news.bitcoin.com/polands-largest-food-delivery-website-restaurants-starts-accepting-bitcoin/

Largest Food Ordering Site in Poland

Poland's Largest Food Delivery Website with 5000+ Restaurants Starts Accepting BitcoinPyszne.pl is Poland’s largest service for ordering food online. In 2016, the site reported having approximately 883,000 active customers, 4.3 million orders, and an average order size of 9.55 euros. It has partnered with 5,062 restaurants, ranging from pizza, sushi, kebab, dumplings and other dishes, all of which offer delivery.

So for those frequent travelers, you need to know this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

Its good maybe if i would visit US soon. Sadly there is no such listings into other countries. Hopefully they would increase their listings so that most of the users around the world could benefit anyways

Bad thing that it's only found in US but if this type of technology will be known and recognized locally. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be the best thing and convenient thing in holding bitcoin because I can go wherever I want and I can simply pay my bills on that restaurants after eating with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:28:42 PM

Bad thing that it's only found in US but if this type of technology will be known and recognized locally. I'm pretty sure that it's going to be the best thing and convenient thing in holding bitcoin because I can go wherever I want and I can simply pay my bills on that restaurants after eating with bitcoin.

Yeah that is the only sad thing though. Usually in the US or in Europe. Not much in Asia of course except in Japan. I still optimistic that there will be a restaurant that will accept bitcoin in my place as well so that I can treat my family and they will be mesmerizes seeing me paying with my hard earn bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:27:23 AM

Yeah that is the only sad thing though. Usually in the US or in Europe. Not much in Asia of course except in Japan. I still optimistic that there will be a restaurant that will accept bitcoin in my place as well so that I can treat my family and they will be mesmerizes seeing me paying with my hard earn bitcoins.

Right now in my country I haven't see any single restaurant that is accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but just now I came to know that Government is going to legalize bitcoins in my country and if that happens then it will make majority of population aware about bitcoins and they will start doing research behind it and that will also make bitcoins acceptable at many places so I am hoping that everything will go smooth in coming years.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:11:13 AM

Yes, I like this idea about paying in restaurant with bitcoin. Even if you have money in your wallet, You can pay with your smartphone fastly and easily.
I hope that in my country restaurants will accept bitcoin like payment and we can enjoying food paid by bitcoin, I think with this idea bitcoin can be really famous.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:22:33 AM

Wow, sound pretty good but I have no idea where it is. Because in our country bitcoin was not accepted in any restaurant. However I was looking forward that in the future bitcoin was accept as exchange of services in restaurant.
According to some people in Brazil a lot of local shops are accepting bitcoin for shopping, so there are more chances that there must be some restaurant who may also be accepting bitcoin, I think the number of restaurant who are accepting bitcoin may be more in such area where people more people have knowledge about bitcoin and where they know the importance to bitcoin and also know the actually purpose of bitcoin creation.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:10:48 PM

I'm still looking for this kind of restaurant in my country Smiley). I don't have any bank account so It's really difficult for me to order food online cause if I wanna order anything I should pay first.
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:52:27 PM

Its not a surprise that even restaurants are using bitcoin these days.  After 10 more years even small business will accept bitcoin as thier only payment option. Bitcoin can make evrything possible.

Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

Its not a surprise that even restaurants are using bitcoin these days.  After 10 more years even small business will accept bitcoin as thier only payment option. Bitcoin can make evrything possible.

That's right after 10 years bitcoin will be widely spread and accepted everywhere and at that time we would be in position to spend our bitcoins on whatever we want but right now it looks hard to spend it at offline places as bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet.
Quicksilver143

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:17:26 PM

Nice to hear that!!!  I heard about the Burger king in russia that they accepting bitcoin as there pament and thats very nice..  I hope it will spread in different country that they also accept bitcoin as there payment in their food that they eat...  I suggest not only in the reastaurant accepting bitcoin,  i hope in many industry like Sm, and other more... 
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:22:24 PM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
This is a great development and this is good news for those living in those areas and are own bitcoin. In my country currently many people do not know about bitcoin except few that do buy it like assets and hold to sell in profit.
GrimReaperXD

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:49:33 PM

That's so great to hear restaurants that accepts bitcoin as your payment, maybe I could eat at my favorite cuisine restaurant even without my wallet at my pocket I can pay the bills through my bitcoin balance; how amazing. Hopefully in my country that would be adopted soon, and the transactions is really fast and convenient for all of us and no hassle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: