Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31049 times)
sevillan00

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

You can retrieve the site.
Reduce 50% user balances reduce lost.
Reduce gain per hour.
Reduce Gain by referrals.

Monetize with ads: https://a-ads.com
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:10:22 PM

let's say we or other faucet pay 0.00003 btc (3000 satoshi per day for each member).
we have +13 to 14k members do collects per day, it makes 0.00003 x 14000 = 0.42 btc per day.
if owner was not able to cover it from ads, few little days are enough to break the site.

i confirm i was paying ~0.3 to 0.4 btc per day. last days it passed 0.55 btc per day.
and adsense earning drop from $300 per day on starting, to be $110 ~$120 per day last month.

bitcoin price up was problem for me too.

Trust me when im tell you that i understand your situation but at least pay the users the current balance that they have in the accounts, nothing more, nothing less...

i'm selling site because i don't want to pay from my pocket Sad
i don't want to be scam and keep site without payouts for months like many dry faucets, i was 2 days late to say this and some members said they was upgraded yesterday.. i was able to keep site dry and i will make +10 btc in one month, but this is not good for members. i count to 100 before i post this news but members should know.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
ico1979

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:17:20 PM

So I think for the beggining you have to pay to ALL UPGRADED members, becouse they INVEST OWN MONEY, forget about profit, but you must to refund them investments, and than you can think what to do with the rest balances in free users.
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

So I think for the beggining you have to pay to ALL UPGRADED members, becouse they INVEST OWN MONEY, forget about profit, but you must to refund them investments, and than you can think what to do with the rest balances in free users.

i'll do the best to sell site and pay all members.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:20:34 PM

Hello

Why not our Admin keep Payments * Separate and Incomes Separate?  Huh

Do you have interest in Trying out Skynova - Bitcoin Generator 100% True Real Program 22-January-2017 to clear Payments?  Smiley

In you tube  there is a video and they are giving details of this through their official site

I can't see and bear all these kind of comments - I am writing my view that's it.. You were not a scammer for me.. You are always Transparent..

Think of my point too...

Kindly limit the number of new registrations and Put strict rules in Site
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

You are a scammer, and your reasons are silly and bad like your voice when you singing .. if you honest, you will not paused withdrawal and tell people silly reasons ..
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:35:07 PM

Hello

Do you have interest in Trying out Skynova - Bitcoin Generator 100% True Real Program 22-January-2017 to clear Payments?  Smiley

In you tube  there is a video and they are giving details of this through their official site

I can't see and bear all these kind of comments - I am writing my view that's it.. You were not a scammer for me.. You are always Transparent..

Think of my point too...

This person was an admin in the chatting room at cetobeto and she was always saying to people be calm and the owner will pay .. she work with him .. greedy scammer both of you ..
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

i'll do the best to sell site and pay all members.
do you think that you are smarter than others Huh no, you are more stupid than your silly singing .. no body will buy a site with problems like yours .. also if you are not a scammer, why you not pause deposit on the site until now ?? do you want to take more money from the people? do you want to foll more ??! really your end will be soon.. scammer
plasmalasgun

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

Ive lost over $10 on Both Donald Coin And Ronda Bonta Girl photo collecting faucets all run by you... atm i have 48,799 satoshi balance... granted you gave back  over 5000 satoshi as a welcome bonus to donald duck it is very short of $10 considering the price of the coins were at $700... my user name is plasmalasgun, you have my email and my bitcoin address... if you sell the site please dont dick us over... your bitcoin skills earned while running the sites have granted you the skills that can get you well remunerated employment in no time so you wont be starving,,, that is unless you are a degenerate gambler or druggie... To give you credit the site payed, and its prolly the highest paying thing out there considering time difficulty and reward amount. I was able to cash out nearly $4.00 during the lifetime of the ceto beto experiment(while having spent nothing on the boosters)... not bad

Thanks
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:19:06 PM

Hello

Think of my point too...

This person was an admin in the chatting room at cetobeto and she was always saying to people be calm and the owner will pay .. she work with him .. greedy scammer both of you ..

Where did I work? Just mind words ok... I did moderation in chat for Free - Now stop polluting your none sense Talks Ok...

Dear Moderators of Bitcointalk Org - Please do not believe imaginative talks - nothing is true.. I did moderation in chat - with an intention to limit bad words and vulgar words slang words in Public Chat - All these are not allowed as per Google Terms. I followed that rule and Gave Admin an idea to implement that rule - they implemented.

Chat was horrible for 6 months -- Using Bad Words or making /Join Problems on chat will block your account to post on chat.
 Please keep chat 'Friendly'
By the way chat was not Friendly..
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:23:35 PM

Hello

Think of my point too...

Where did I work? Just mind words ok... I did moderation in chat for Free - Now stop polluting your none sense Talks Ok...

Dear Moderators of Bitcointalk Org - Please do not believe imaginative talks - nothing is true.. I did moderation in chat - with an intention to limit bad words and vulgar words slang words in Public Chat - All these are not allowed as per Google Terms. I followed that rule and Gave Admin an idea to implement that rule - they implemented.

Do you think i believe you or anybody here believe you or that greedy owner with bad voice in singing ??!! please please @Bitcointalk.Org .. review the account of  the owner of cetobeto and account of that parmila and take an action with them ... no need for more scammers here
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:37:44 PM

Hello

Think of my point too...

Do you think i believe you or anybody here believe you or that greedy owner with bad voice in singing ??!! please please @Bitcointalk.Org .. review the account of  the owner of cetobeto and account of that parmila and take an action with them ... no need for more scammers here

Dear Moderators of Bitcoin talk org -- you should first take my points -- there were nearly 10 persons in cetobeto chat who involved in harassing girls with offensive words in public chat -- these did that for nearly 5 months.. we implemented rule for chat and now chat under full control.

Never believe the words who hide their identity and I am with identity real name - these have tried to hack my social media profiles - some how I have put tight security..
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:44:19 PM

even if new owner comes - I need that moderating role in chat *free task I'm interested in monitoring that - this is public chat - Across Faucethub io Free4Faucet chat is clean.. Only this chat is filled with bad words...
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:50:33 PM

even if new owner comes - I need that moderating role in chat *free task I'm interested in monitoring that - this is public chat - Across Faucethub io Free4Faucet chat is clean.. Only this chat is filled with bad words...
What is wrong with your mind !! we talk about that scammer owners who stole several 1000's of dollors from people and you talk about bad words in chatting !!! you was work with him so your are guilty like him ... both of you are greedy scammers
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:59:15 PM

What is wrong with your mind !! we talk about that scammer owners who stole several 1000's of dollors from people and you talk about bad words in chatting !!! you was work with him so your are guilty like him ... both of you are greedy scammers

I am for chat issue alone and not for site -- don't you understand English? I did moderation and admin banned few bad users in chat alone.. now chat is at peace...Why are you bringing me into site..? whatever you say is not true.. I'm a user there.. and did moderation...that s it...
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

I am for chat issue alone and not for site -- don't you understand English? I did moderation and admin banned few bad users in chat alone.. now chat is at peace...Why are you bringing me into site..? whatever you say is not true.. I'm a user there.. and did moderation...that s it...
If what you saying is true, give me the contact for the admin and the owner now ?!!
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

If what you saying is true, give me the contact for the admin and the owner now ?!!
what you sent me msg in private ... and how come you said that you all of you not scammers ?!!! so what is the right name for what all of you did ?? just stole people and take them money ?!!
if you want answer, answer in public not in private msg ... the only word can discribe what happened : SCAMMERS AND GREEDY PERSONS
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:39:12 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 04:17:43 PM by pramila28

what you sent me msg in private ... and how come you said that you all of you not scammers ?!!! so what is the right name for what all of you did ?? just stole people and take them money ?!!
if you want answer, answer in public not in private msg ... the only word can discribe what happened : SCAMMERS AND GREEDY PERSONS

Actual greedy scam persons are those who do tricks on owner -- you are giving troubles to honest users... Now stop doing damages on good users who have completed 82+ account verifications at cetobeto... we are real people Honest.. I am maintaining privacy - cetobe@gmail.com second mail I do not have permission to write because it comes after sending mail to cetobeto@gmail.com | Good bye...I never support bad users who are giving this kind of trouble to owner.. I am not owner I am an Earner I Support owner I motivate Owner..
morlak2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:45:19 PM

I Gest invested yesterday and today I find this out  Huh well hope it turns out OK
Maphistas

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

This is where the ideas in donaldcoin and cetobeto were innovative.  It is unfortunate the project did not adapt to the changes in the rate of Bitcoin.  I joined in to cetobeto because it felt like a possible chance for the project to move on from the multiple bitcoin faucets.  They were fun and I did get rewarded properly prior to the errors.  In the end, this is where the innovation can acquire a new hand to handle project, but Donaldcoin can't satisfy everyone for the difficult decision made.  However, in the positive note, he may have a way to pay everyone especially the recently upgraded members through selling the site.  Who knows, the buyer could improve the situation to make more profit by repairing some of the flaws through the errors made on both donaldcoin and cetobeto.

Other similar projects to donaldcoin & cetobeto

Mr. Bean
Mario
bitcoin mines
Winnie the Pooh
Bitcoin Hotel
and many other faucet projects.

Anyway, Good luck Donaldcoin, hopefully you find a way to pay everyone that has put the effort to try the current project.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: