Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:26:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31052 times)
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:05:31 PM

The owner sent me that private msg on my mail :  
You have just been sent a personal message by pramila28 on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello,

what is your major intention by doing all this in bitcoin talk org? don't you have manners and common sense?

Stop doing that -- we are not scammers... What is your original name as per cetobeto? soon we shall do some action on you.. do you want that action?

Very wonderfully you hided your identity and doing comments..

do you think by doing this admin will give you reply for your mail? this way if you go admin will not give reply..

Admin is the Owner -- Donaldcoins
Contact - cetobeto@gmail.com yazancash@gmail.com

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=5602587;quote;u=8637

do you think he is honest or he will pay anything??
SCAMMER

How much hours you work in cetobeto? what is your profits? Again I will say this you seem to have some issue within yourself and showing it on us??
Why you posted that message?

I will tell you this if you have guts interact with owner but not me (user) - you are doing some thing useless over here...
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:05:44 PM

sorry but tell me, how much he pay for you to write this post ?!
He is a fuckin scammer

lol, 0 satoshi  Cheesy
the price of bitcoin is a proof that many admins can't handle faucets for to long nowadays.
The advertising networks are not paying higher the faucet admins if the bitcoin price goes up. They pay the same or even less.
You're not helping with a solution and the problem is not solved if you panic .
I'm not going to panic to much, i have only 5779 satoshi and 10 pikaballs in cetobeto balance . Cheesy
Honestly its just a small amount of earnings compare to other who are invested a lot of money in investment site or in trading site that hacked last year lots of people regretting about what happen..
So for small amount of satoshi i think if i am a faucet claimer much better to wait before panic if its confirm its scam you can start scam accusation..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

Hello,

what is your major intention by doing all this in bitcoin talk org? don't you have manners and common sense?

Stop doing that -- we are not scammers... What is your original name as per cetobeto? soon we shall do some action on you.. do you want that action?

do you think by doing this admin will give you reply for your mail? this way if you go admin will not give reply..

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=5602587;quote;u=8637

SCAMMER

How much hours you work in cetobeto? what is your profits? Again I will say this you seem to have some issue within yourself and showing it on us??

I will tell you this if you have guts interact with owner but not me (user) - you are doing some thing useless over here...

Stop doing Damages on Senior Players {Honest Players} of CetoBeto with 82+ verifications * I'm Human and not a Bot.
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:26:52 PM

Hello,

SCAMMER

you still do not know what you talk about or your mind can not understand .. SCAMMERS
pathan2016

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:29:09 PM

GENERATOR IS NORMALLY WORKING AGAIN ! OK AND THEN NEXT STEP ?
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

CetoBeto is Back to Form -- Generators Functioning -- Start Collecting and Do not Write on Admin - I never Tolerate that

Admin you are the best and I never believe any imaginative baseless comments...
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

Hello,

SCAMMER

you still do not know what you talk about or your mind can not understand .. SCAMMERS

It applies to your mind and baseless brain..... We are Professionals and we have patience
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

CetoBeto is Back to Form -- Generators Functioning -- Start Collecting and Do not Write on Admin - I never Tolerate that

still no withdrawal !! what is the best  Grin Grin Grin Grin
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:49:17 PM

still no withdrawal !! what is the best  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Every thing will not happen at a time... don't ask me... Ask Admin -- Try  to delete that message from forum.. do not involve in creating a problem for me...
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:00:24 PM

still no withdrawal !! what is the best  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Every thing will not happen at a time... don't ask me... Ask Admin -- Try  to delete that message from forum.. do not involve in creating a problem for me...
you involved your self in this fukin problem !!!
until now all of you are a SCAMMER
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:19:29 PM

Every thing will not happen at a time... don't ask me... Ask Admin -- Try  to delete that message from forum.. do not involve in creating a problem for me...

hi

sorry i am not reading all thread and i dont know what's going on..
i am an owner of faucet (game) too..  but call admin of cetobeto as a scammer is not OK.
he paid a lot and paid to the players, i played this game too...
I had financial problems with my game too, and paid from my own pocket if was needed.. it's not a shame to tell, there are not enough funds/game is not profitable.. it's not a scam.
not he is a scammer but you with your targetted fake profile..
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:21:32 PM

Another payed post , who you will to scam more !!!

hi

i am an owner of faucet (game) too..  but call admin of cetobeto as a scammer is not OK.
I had financial problems with my game too, and paid from my own pocket if was needed.. it's not a shame to tell, there are not enough funds/game is not profitable.. it's not a scam.
tomos81

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:23:43 PM

hi

i am an owner of faucet (game) too..  but call admin of cetobeto as a scammer is not OK.

i don't want to fight , you are probably some puberty kid and i am stopping communication with you - hate taretted fake one-time use accounts..

I don't have relation / friendship / nothing with this admin, he not paid to me..
i just told, i am an owner of one game too, and that i know how it's going., and he is fair to tell it's over..
still better than run away with money like ponzi shitmakers.
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:29:03 PM

Me also have no problem with you ti fight about it. run or not , he still a SCAMMER until he pay for all .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

i am an owner of faucet (game) too..  but call admin of cetobeto as a scammer is not OK.

i don't want to fight , you are probably some puberty kid and i am stopping communication with you - hate taretted fake one-time use accounts..

I don't have relation / friendship / nothing with this admin, he not paid to me..
i just told, i am an owner of one game too, and that i know how it's going., and he is fair to tell it's over..
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

This person cetobeto+scammer is spoiling this thread... nothing is true and Admin never believes all these kind of stuffs....
Don't you remember what admin had said in chat last month? What Pramila has done to you? There is nothing like that between us..
He pays me based on my hours of collection in site and I just gave tom and jerry game name and they created wonderful game...

Goodbye to bad users with bad comments vulgar in nature...
tomos81

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:31:33 PM

Me also have no problem with you ti fight about it. run or not , he still a SCAMMER until he pay for all .. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi

can you please try to comment under the quoted text , like other normal ppl do?
it's hard to find what you are writing..
and please stop with provocating, if you not offering something constructive in this thread, rather write nothing. thanks
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:39:15 PM

Tomorrow Satoshi Song in CHAT -- My Activity My Wish My Task Monitoring....
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:40:57 PM

Is there any body still believe in cetobeto ??!! please tell me !! do you believe that he is not a SCAMMER
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:57:21 PM

Is there any body still believe in cetobeto ??!! please tell me !! do you believe that he is not a SCAMMER
ok we've got your point ninja , now it's bed time Grin
Stop panicking, its not good for your sanity  Grin hundreds of hyip scams are shutting down every day, are you going to yell for every website  Huh
If you do not calm down. a bitcointalk moderator might mute your account/ip for a while  Cheesy

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:58:39 PM

Tomorrow I shall see you in chat with admin s action -- where you will be hiding let me watch that in chat tomorrow..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: