Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31051 times)
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:36:26 PM

hahaha wait , wait ... cetobeto+scammer you just create new member ( albruster ) and you call donald a scammer??

Please post the proof here where did you deposit 0,03 BTC on cetobeto !!

the proof i will post it on your mother a........... fuck you scammers  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wait, so, you got no proof and simply talking shit about imaginary coins you supposedly have/had on ceto ghetto?
tell me .. fuckin scammer donald markabi pay good for you to posting or what ?!!!
Yes, he paid me 0.05 BTC so I pay you but now I'm scamming his 0.05 BTC so I revenge you.
We're in profit brah!
you know .. take from him 0.05 and put it in your a............ mother .. fucking scammers
Put where? I can't read what you say, I see "........" I don't understand that language? Is it Braille language?

How am I supposed to read Braille, this isn't a touch monitor!

its your mother language .. just ask her and she will learn you .  

Why involve a female in our conversation? Small penis syndrome, so you feel superior while mentioning women when talking to a real man?

--

Going to sleep, good night guys. Had fun with my newly made friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:50:55 PM

hahaha wait , wait ... cetobeto+scammer you just create new member ( albruster ) and you call donald a scammer??

the proof i will post it on your mother a........... fuck you scammers  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Wait, so, you got no proof and simply talking shit about imaginary coins you supposedly have/had on ceto ghetto?
tell me .. fuckin scammer donald markabi pay good for you to posting or what ?!!!
Yes, he paid me 0.05 BTC so I pay you but now I'm scamming his 0.05 BTC so I revenge you.
We're in profit brah!
you know .. take from him 0.05 and put it in your a............ mother .. fucking scammers
Put where? I can't read what you say, I see "........" I don't understand that language? Is it Braille language?

How am I supposed to read Braille, this isn't a touch monitor!

its your mother language .. just ask her and she will learn you .  

Why involve a female in our conversation? Small penis syndrome, so you feel superior while mentioning women when talking to a real man?

--

Going to sleep, good night guys. Had fun with my newly made friend.
you  involved you self in something hot for you at all .. you just wanted to joke !!!
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:53:25 PM

the proof i will post it on your mother a........... fuck you scammers  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

are you f***** poor kid who cry for few $$ .. instead of sitting on computer whole day for few cents get fu**** job and earn real money , you lazy SOB !
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:04:34 PM

the proof i will post it on your mother a........... fuck you scammers  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

are you f***** poor kid who cry for few $$ .. instead of sitting on computer whole day for few cents get fu**** job and earn real money , you lazy SOB !
you talk to who mother f^^ker Huh
morlak2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:14:51 PM

cetobeto+scammer were did you come out from,Have little more respect for people in forum,you spaming this hole post
dhee7

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:16:28 PM

i just created this account
i want to know how i can withdrawal now.thanks

http://prntscr.com/e1v8xc

i just want to know,this site still paying not,because withdraw is paused now
the owner of cetobeto must clear it to us
if u cant paying anymore,just close this site so im not waiting for nonsense.thanks

no.. the site about to closed in a week.. but from time to time there is some way to pay.. yesterday i get mine by sending email to cetobeto@gmail.com and ask for refund.. ppl with 0.001-0.01 sat will get paid manually.. dont know its still applied or not but just try..

rofl.. cetobeto+scammer becomes the public enemy instead of donald? Smiley
just prove your words.. donald has prove his words.. but ure not.. just barking all day wo bite.. still waiting proof (ss).. to me ure more doubtful..
romeshomey

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

This was actually a really fun and interesting faucet.  I will be sad to see it go.
svirby

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:26:51 PM

This was actually a really fun and interesting faucet.  I will be sad to see it go.

I think this thread grows the same way :p Fun and interesting :p

CO1NN3R

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:09:23 PM

Please pay all members before putting site on sale, unfreeze all funds, that would be a better deal, no shadow business.

Nobody will buy a site that has pending payments or other problems.

So CetoBeto Admin please pay all members, then sell site without no problems.
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:46:06 AM

pramila28! I wrote email to Mark, and also my friend (account :argroupru). His balance also high =0.78 BTC. He is invite me on site cetobeto. Reply me, when will i get answer from Admin? Today or tomorrow??? Thank you! Smiley
wew 0.78 btc.. sorry i dont know.. but curious what u need them for.. most expensive beto only 0.1 btc..
btw curious also.. is any of u that hv more than 0.01 balance n got payment? (except that cetobeto+scammer) he bark too much n cant provide proof.. my guts telling me not to trust him..

I suspect that cetobeto+scammer itself some thing here {identity hidden} - I too never believe - its not showing its proof of what its saying here...
one more its not honest here

KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE !!! IF SOMEBODY WILL GET MORE THAN 0.001 FROM HIS BALANCE PLEASE SHOW TO US ..

I'M SURE AFTER FEW MONTHS HE WILL START WITH A NEW SCAMMER SITE .. BUT BELIEVE ME THAT SITE WILL BE HIS END AND IT WILL BE ON MY HANDS .. FUCK YOU PRAMILA28 AND FUCK DONALD MARKBILA

Moderators of Bitcoin Talk Org -- shouldn't keep this person in this forum {identity is completely hidden } + High Usage of Slangs Vulgar in nature[/color][/color][/b]
do you think they will listen to some scammers like all of you Huh!!! BE SURE THAT I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET BACK MY MONEY

DONALD is the BEST in Bitcoin Faucet Games - Transparent and Honest
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:49:49 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 04:12:17 AM by pramila28

Admin kindly try to eliminate BOT Users VPN Proxies Multiple Account Holders - Kindly Please Check your System and Do it Fast

I do not know what is this All About -- I just Wrote my Point -- to Save you from Damages /Harm

I am your FAN and Supporter here trying to Protect you as much as possible But Please do pay to Honest Users - My Friend is waiting - Taaap Premium Account Holder 0.01BTC

And I suspect this would have shown you HIGH Payments -- Faucet Owners Am I Right?

STOP PLAYING WITH FAUCET OWNERS OK
colcoldit

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:09:02 AM

Please pay all members before putting site on sale, unfreeze all funds, that would be a better deal, no shadow business.

Good points man!

Donald's one week projection for selling the site is fast approaching.  Smiley
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:17:33 AM

How best you can AVOID those Tricks coming from users its in your HANDS - Faucet Owners....

And I think CetoBeto System was Weak - Put High Level Security Features

I am FAN of DONALDCOIN and CETOBETO
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:22:33 AM

Admin kindly try to eliminate BOT Users VPN Proxies Multiple Account Holders - Kindly Please Check your System and Do it Fast

I do not know what is this All About -- I just Wrote my Point -- to Save you from Damages /Harm

I am your FAN and Supporter here trying to Protect you as much as possible But Please do pay to Honest Users - My Friend is waiting - Taaap Premium Account Holder 0.01BTC

And I suspect this would have shown you HIGH Payments -- Faucet Owners Am I Right?

STOP PLAYING WITH FAUCET OWNERS OK

Do not worry Admin -- This thread will go in to silence - No comments from cetobeto+scammer
zippy1

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:33:40 AM

Faucethub withdraw is active for limited time (0.045 btc)

I requested my balance on Saturday and it was received. I know members are still waiting for a payout, but i think
Donald is doing what he can, to pay his members. Hopefully funds become available to get more payouts taken care
of.
zippy1

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:45:24 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 06:02:44 AM by zippy1

Good points man!

Donald's one week projection for selling the site is fast approaching.  Smiley

I disagree. There are people who will come in and salvage a popular site.
But I doubt the new owner will take on the debt of current balances and current
upgrades. Those are likely to be wiped out in order to start with a clean slate.

Hope I'm 100% incorrect, but it has happened too many times in the past.

(wasn't disagreeing with colcoldit...didn't agree with the original quote)
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:37:46 AM

I can't tolerate Bad Comments on Donaldcoin - Admin -- Let me Watch what happens Next.

Admin -- Take your Time but Please do pay to my Friend taaap -- we were active in CHAT supporting you morally

Only One Account - Honest Player * Investor Premium Upgrade
Username: taaap

Pokemon Stats

Energy Speed: 30 /minute
Capacity: 10000

Player Stats

Total Generated: 2,938,543 sat.
Last Deposit: 1,000,000 sat.
Referrals: 1 friends

Balance : 279k satoshi -- taaap sent you a mail with screenshots and I too sent you a mail but no reply...
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:48:14 AM

Wow Admin --- here is silence now Grin... you can concentrate on your selling activity

I am here to support you Morally and Protect from harm/damage  Cool
colcoldit

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

Good points man!

Donald's one week projection for selling the site is fast approaching.  Smiley

I disagree. There are people who will come in and salvage a popular site.
But I doubt the new owner will take on the debt of current balances and current
upgrades. Those are likely to be wiped out in order to start with a clean slate.

Hope I'm 100% incorrect, but it has happened too many times in the past.

(wasn't disagreeing with colcoldit...didn't agree with the original quote)

These plus several others are the things to be considered by a prospective buyer and Donald.

Let's hope that a sale will be finalized before the week ends.
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:32:40 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 07:02:58 AM by pramila28

Donald shall pay to only Honest Players - One Account Holder - Time has come to classify Members..... Cheesy

Explain this to New Buyer  Cool

One More Point -- STOP PLAYING IN THE LIFE OF FAUCET OWNERS

You know Gitcoins GG faced similar kind of situation - some users had used tricks and cheated Gitcoin GG Owner - this made them to close and start one more new version Earn GG Gitcoin GG within 18 daysCry

Let me Write for Donald and Support - I am here for this ACTIVITY only Protect him as much as possible and make you understand the real situation and Pain of Faucet Owners  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: