Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:22:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31052 times)
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:19:33 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 03:30:24 PM by pramila28

Pramila, I see you only answer posts that talk about your "relationship" with Admin...That says a lot about you. That's all.

I repeat my question:

Why did he open Cetobeto if he had to close Donalcoin because he was loosing his money?  Huh Huh Huh

And a new question:

If he is loosing money just now with Cetobeto and he can't pay us, why (and how) is he going to open a new faucet?   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Other question:

If he has (or will have) money to open a new faucet, why doesn't he pay everybody in Cetobeto now?

Any answer?Huh

He made that to have some Profits but Bitcoin Prices and other problems are making him to face this horrible situation.
Now He is not in position to pay 0.003 and above

Please, pramila, don't make me laugh!!! Let's be serious.

He can't pay but he can and wants open a new faucet!!!!   It sounds very logic, yes (irony)...No comment.

I don't complaint because of my payment (I only have 19000 satoshis) but I think this is veeeeery strange.

I wouldn't open a new faucet if I had lost my money twice! That's no make sense!

Hello why you didn't collect when Donald said that update FaucetHub Withdrawals Active Now...?
Because when having 1000 dogs and throwing a bone not all dogs will get the bone. It's simple.
This is just an example, I don't mean users are dogs. But I have to make you visualize this somehow in a logical process which will make you understand it with your high IQ.

You're annoying as much as this cetobeto+scammer guy is.
You 2 should get married and have a annoying kid.

What did I do? Where did I annoy?  I just wrote some real points...

I got paid -- 77K sats active in site - If you are fast you will get your coins - I am alert and following site..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

Pramila, I see you only answer posts that talk about your "relationship" with Admin...That says a lot about you. That's all.

I repeat my question:

Why did he open Cetobeto if he had to close Donalcoin because he was loosing his money?  Huh Huh Huh

And a new question:

If he is loosing money just now with Cetobeto and he can't pay us, why (and how) is he going to open a new faucet?   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Other question:

If he has (or will have) money to open a new faucet, why doesn't he pay everybody in Cetobeto now?

Any answer?Huh

He made that to have some Profits but Bitcoin Prices and other problems are making him to face this horrible situation.

He can't pay but he can and wants open a new faucet!!!!   It sounds very logic, yes (irony)...No comment.

I don't complaint because of my payment (I only have 19000 satoshis) but I think this is veeeeery strange.

I wouldn't open a new faucet if I had lost my money twice! That's no make sense!

Hello why you didn't collect when Donald said that update FaucetHub Withdrawals Active Now...?
Because when having 1000 dogs and throwing a bone not all dogs will get the bone. It's simple.
This is just an example, I don't mean users are dogs. But I have to make you visualize this somehow in a logical process which will make you understand it with your high IQ.

Seems your high IQ didn't process the information I tried to present you in a humble example.
Elava

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

I repeat my question:

And a new question:

Other question:

Any answer?Huh

Seems your high IQ didn't process the information I tried to present you in a humble example.

I have a job and a live outside internet and I'm not all day connect...Apart from that, I agree with mexicantarget and his example of dogs and bone.

Anyway, as I said before (I don't know if I didn't express it clearly enough), I don't complain for my money, I only say my opinion about Admin and his past, present and future faucets.

Well, I've already wasted a lot of time here and I don't post more.

Only one thing...Pramila, unless you are a friend of Admin (or a partner o something like that), I don't understand why you spend so much time and energy here. The Admin is who must defend himself and his faucets. Most of member must think that your behaviour isn't very normal.
zzzzZZZZ

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:31:04 PM

I think this is an example of type of person that is having a mind set of "Vote me for President and i will definitely make you rich!!!  if you make me first".  zzzZZz
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

I repeat my question:

And a new question:

Other question:

Any answer?Huh

Please read my post - I am active internet user -- I am connected in ipad too..same ip address... I can understand what you said...
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

I repeat my question:

And a new question:

Other question:

Any answer?Huh

Please read my post - I am active internet user -- I am connected in ipad too..same ip address... I can understand what you said...
Sorry then. Your iPad's IQ is low enough so it didn't process the information.
Apologies.
jompi

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 03:41:10 PM

1st..you asking What n where seem look like u dont understand what mex said..than u said u understand..which is true? understand or not really understand?
dhee7

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:51:06 PM

maybe cause faucethub only open for few minutes?
no1 can standby 24 hr waiting..
but can see he try his best.. or just to get some believer.. dont know..

now only can say everything hv risk.. next time dnt join if cant bear the risk..
thread goes to the weird direction.. im out..
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:03:12 PM

1st..you asking What n where seem look like u dont understand what mex said..than u said u understand..which is true? understand or not really understand?
active in clicking on withdrawal button when admin gives update on main page.. you didn't understand? be active there - Timing - when admin gives update immediately you should click on that withdrawal button
jaisenverk

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:08:32 PM

I did not see faucethub in time and when I opened the cetobeto there was no option to withdraw
Will pay again Or will it be that the closure and the loss of what has been won there is definitive?

Please, there is no moderator banning pramila28? The only thing it does is mess up the post with its stupidities, it does not provide any solution to those who want to recover what is kidnapped in cetobeto

I understand and support donald, I know what it's like to keep a company alone.
But you should have foreseen this situation if you had planned your business financially.
For what he has said, he does not want to face the losses of cetobeto with his own capital, but a true entrepreneur that is what he does, he sustains the losses with his capital if he makes mistakes of direction of his company.
You should pay everyone out of your pocket and close cetobeto with your forehead.
jompi

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

active in clicking on withdrawal button when admin gives update on main page.. you didn't understand? be active there

did u really understand my question here? I just asking "u understand or not really understand?"..but u didnt answering my question here..
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:19:39 PM

I did not see faucethub in time and when I opened the cetobeto there was no option to withdraw
Will pay again Or will it be that the closure and the loss of what has been won there is definitive?

Please, there is no moderator banning pramila28? The only thing it does is mess up the post with its stupidities, it does not provide any solution to those who want to recover what is kidnapped in cetobeto

But you should have foreseen this situation if you had planned your business financially.
For what he has said, he does not want to face the losses of cetobeto with his own capital, but a true entrepreneur that is what he does, he sustains the losses with his capital if he makes mistakes of direction of his company.
You should pay everyone out of your pocket and close cetobeto with your forehead.

Solution is this - Be Active on Withdrawal Button - this is What I said - Who will ban me here? Yesterday Faucethub was open.. today its pause

Goodbye -- I can say Last I wrote Every thing for Admin Protecting.. He is silent because situation is like that. He will update news in main page cetobeto

One more I'm not a stupid...ok... I am good girl ok....bye...
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:22:16 PM

Solution is this - Be Active on Withdrawal Button - this is What I said - Who will ban me here? Yesterday Faucethub was open.. today its pause

Goodbye -- I can say Last I wrote Every thing for Admin Protecting.. He is silent because situation is like that. He will update news in main page cetobeto

PRAMILA, I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING FOR YOU AND FOR FACKIN GREEDY DONALD MARKABI, FUCK ALL OF YOU . STOP SCAMMING MORE USERS
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:24:37 PM

active in clicking on withdrawal button when admin gives update on main page.. you didn't understand? be active there

did u really understand my question here? I just asking "u understand or not really understand?"..but u didnt answering my question here..

I never try to understand dirty words ok... I understand only good words...
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:27:24 PM

pramila28. I hope you didn't forget about me! Acount ivt93 and my friend account argroupru. Me and my friend honest invest in site and waiting for pay out to us! Do have any info for me?
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

pramila28. I hope you didn't forget about me! Acount ivt93 and my friend account argroupru. Me and my friend honest invest in site and waiting for pay out to us! Do have any info for me?
be sure she will not answer .. they are scammers
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:49:09 PM

PRAMILA, I JUST WANT TO SAY ONE THING FOR YOU AND FOR FACKIN GREEDY DONALD MARKABI, FUCK ALL OF YOU . STOP SCAMMING MORE USERS

It applies to YOU OK....We never believe what you say without proof... Donald is the Best... Situations are like that so he is silent now...
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:49:32 PM

Isn't It funny that we have to wait in order for us to click the withdraw button? LOL just make sure that you can pay all your users. Just disable the features that let us earn satoshis not the withdraw button and tell us to be active in clicking that's pathetic
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:51:27 PM

Admin is not here today...have you not seen withdrawals are Pause fully...

I do not know whether he will pay or not - Stay active in Site and Faucet to see the new withdrawal limit set by Admin...
Scammer_Detector

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Hey admin, are you not getting profit from your site everyday? You have announced this thread but your site is still up and getting profit from ad networks. Then why you are not paying everyone? Try to be honest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: