Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:17:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a PASCAL COIN clone be launched ?
YES - 58 (71.6%)
NO - 23 (28.4%)
Total Voters: 81

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PASL]-[PASCAL Lite]-[The Future is Almost Here]  (Read 164854 times)
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:53:23 PM

Ok so lately there is a lot of interest in the low digit account numbers. I donated most of them but I got accounts 0 thru 18 left.

Now it doesn't feel right selling them for money or BTC. These were all premined anyways before the actual launch.

So I am thinking of selling them for PASL and PASL only and all the PASL will be sent into account "0" which is reversed for bounty development.

This way we give incentive for developement of the coin and it will create a market for PASL because some will buy PASL from miners to purchase the accounts.

Most likely the first 5 or 10 accounts will not be sold but instead will be used for exchange deposits. Since "1" is alot easier to remember than "86643".

Let me know what everybody thinks of this idea?

ulfsaar

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:49:48 AM

I am miner fuzzywuzzy, if you know game you understand. I use same miner mmcmc but add timestamp +175. now miner only find very small blocks many invalid why? you code change dev? but i see still many put past time? why not allow future?That unfair to me.

it ok code change but change apply all. not only to me. If you code change only for you then that no good. very wise of you, you win all blocks.

before i put timestamp very past and not changing, difficulty go up very fast, not good if you small like me. now i put +175 becoz many put past time, that make me win small blocks, now i put +175 difficulty small change i win litle more blocks. also good for real time node miner.

I make like you now, we all cheat time? you like that? I like it too and let see who win block. I have many pc.

my wife very anger miner name but i like it. wet.  Grin Grin
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:56:33 AM

I am miner fuzzywuzzy, if you know game you understand. I use same miner mmcmc but add timestamp +175. now miner only find very small blocks many invalid why? you code change dev? but i see still many put past time? why not allow future?That unfair to me.

it ok code change but change apply all. not only to me. If you code change only for you then that no good. very wise of you, you win all blocks.

before i put timestamp very past and not changing, difficulty go up very fast, not good if you small like me. now i put +175 becoz many put past time, that make me win small blocks, now i put +175 difficulty small change i win litle more blocks. also good for real time node miner.

I make like you now, we all cheat time? you like that? I like it too and let see who win block. I have many pc.

Just use the pasl.fairpool.xyz

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 12:59:06 AM

Just use the pasl.fairpool.xyz

thank you but pool not time honest. I want solo. I want neme on explorer.  Grin
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:04:12 AM

Yes version 1.4.3 came out a few days ago and it prevented any future time-drift cheats.

There is a difference between a past and future time-drift. When you do a past time-drift hack, all you do is slightly increase the difficulty a little bit. Some blocks are found a few seconds earlier than they should be. However any blocks afterwards mined still get accepted not rejected. We tested this on testnet before we released 1.4.3

When you do a future timedrift of like +175 seconds, you prevent any miners in the next 175 seconds from finding any blocks and only you can submit any blocks you find in those 175 seconds, hence its major cheating and had to be stopped.

This fix is only temporarily, the code is still being re-written to improve its logic but it requires extensive programming.

ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Yes version 1.4.3 came out a few days ago and it prevented any future time-drift cheats.

There is a difference between a past and future time-drift. When you do a past time-drift hack, all you do is slightly increase the difficulty a little bit. Some blocks are found a few seconds earlier than they should be. However any blocks afterwards mined still get accepted not rejected. We tested this on testnet before we released 1.4.3

When you do a future timedrift of like +175 seconds, you prevent any miners in the next 175 seconds from finding any blocks and only you can submit any blocks you find in those 175 seconds, hence its major cheating and had to be stopped.

This fix is only temporarily, the code is still being re-written to improve its logic but it requires extensive programming.

Thank you explain but i dont agree. difficulty very high very hard for me, all us small but not you. i get little blocks. In very straight line no cheat time, no changing hashrate i find same count block. you also find same as you count before. now you cheat time and me not, I get little cunt but you get more and more because code not work same to you and not same to me. you get? Now, i put +175 before wallet, i get more and difficulty change very small each block. This is problem of this pascal code. Now problem bigger because only one side is allowed. not equal side, In law no justise.

Very big difference. If you make code change now, make it same apply all no cheat. It all good if not allow not true time. If you code change only for you then make private everything. allow only ip address of friends.

anyway, when this coin have exchange?
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:36:04 AM

Thank you explain but i dont agree. difficulty very high very hard for me, all us small but not you. i get little blocks. In very straight line no cheat time, no changing hashrate i find same count block. you also find same as you count before. now you cheat time and me not, I get little cunt but you get more and more because code not work same to you and not same to me. you get? Now, i put +175 before wallet, i get more and difficulty change very small each block. This is problem of this pascal code. Now problem bigger because only one side is allowed. not equal side, In law no justise.

Very big difference. If you make code change now, make it same apply all no cheat. It all good if not allow not true time. If you code change only for you then make private everything. allow only ip address of friends.

You don't seem to understand. Right now its NOT POSSIBLE to cheat in anyway.

It doesn't make a difference if a block is found in the past or at present. It only made a difference if a block was found in the future because others couldn't submit their block during that future time difference.

If your hashrate is too small you need to use a pool instead of solo mining.

ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

It doesn't make a difference if a block is found in the past or at present. It only made a difference if a block was found in the future because others couldn't submit their block during that future time difference.

You dont really understood it. I explain more. look explorer. I put only 3 1080 on this coin, hashrate is 1385MHS on 1 card, 4GHS+ all and miner cmcmc use 8 GHS. Before i use hones time I get litle count blocks. Miner cmcmc get 80% coutn blocks i get only like 10% but my hashrate is 50% of his hahsrate. Is that more clear than the sun shining in middle sky noon time? open eyes man. code is not work same if not same time. code only work same if all is working same. count many blocks before the foolxyz made. I get very small.
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:12:01 AM

You dont really understood it. I explain more. look explorer. I put only 3 1080 on this coin, hashrate is 1385MHS on 1 card, 4GHS+ all and miner cmcmc use 8 GHS. Before i use hones time I get litle count blocks. Miner cmcmc get 80% coutn blocks i get only like 10% but my hashrate is 50% of his hahsrate. Is that more clear than the sun shining in middle sky noon time? open eyes man. code is not work same if not same time. code only work same if all is working same. count many blocks before the foolxyz made. I get very small.

With 4GHS you should find about ~30-40 blocks in the last 24 hours or so.

However there is a good chance that the miner software you are using is faulty because I had the same issue with the PascalMiner 0.2 with my RX cards. The RX cards hashed at the same speed as my older 7970 rigs but they only found 25% of the blocks. It was either extremely bad luck or there was something wrong with the software.

There was also another miner Slava with a Nvidia GPU and he had issues also finding blocks. So most likely you 2 are using the same software which is the reason why you are not finding the correct number of blocks.

Mine on the pool instead, fee is only 2%. And you should get ~30-40 blocks if the average hashrate remains constant.

ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:22:08 AM

I use my own miner. I change klausT code little. Some time last day I stop mining this coin I move to zcash solo mining, I have many gpu to zcash but i mine to pasl if there will good news. I mine pasl again after some time with the same 3 gpu.

I little not happy with this code change. I still see many past time. Make it real time or you'll dont see wetpussy again. You'll only use hand until you old, you like that?  Grin Grin Grin

Code change to apply pls. no more time past. I can make my miner use not changing time again like you all do but that is very not honest, let you, me and every miner change all to honest time. make code to make miner honest. all happy.

Anyway when exchange?
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:42:51 AM

I use my own miner. I change klausT code little. Some time last day I stop mining this coin I move to zcash solo mining, I have many gpu to zcash but i mine to pasl if there will good news. I mine pasl again after some time with the same 3 gpu.

I little not happy with this code change. I still see many past time. Make it real time or you'll dont see wetpussy again. You'll only use hand until you old, you like that?  Grin Grin Grin

Code change to apply pls. no more time past. I can make my miner use not changing time again like you all do but that is very not honest, let you, me and every miner change all to honest time. make code to make miner honest. all happy.

Anyway when exchange?

Probably right after the block explorer.
ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:59:02 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2017, 03:20:55 AM by ulfsaar

miner cmcmc how many hash you put in pasl now? explorer 50ghs. is all yours?

I think network 70ghs. cmcmc is fighting foolxyz. i join you this game. fool is not honest time.
Slava_K

Activity: 677
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:50:33 AM

anybody selling some coins pm me

I can. How many? And price  Grin
P.S. PM me.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░
         ░▒▓████▓                             ░▓███▓▓▒▒░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒                ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█                ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█            ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

[/cen
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

I think network 70ghs. cmcmc is fighting foolxyz. i join you this game. fool is not honest time.

i have now around 20GH/s my another rigs still mining original pascalcoin
ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

i have now around 20GH/s my another rigs still mining original pascalcoin

I stop mining for today. let exchange miner and ideas to super cheater miner. you want? Lol.

Hope to see online explorer like the daemon. i think its possible.
smic

Activity: 827
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

please help me.
but the source code for pascal lite stratum mining is open source?
if yes, where is?
interesting for create new pool.
thx
 Huh
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:20:59 AM

please help me.
but the source code for pascal lite stratum mining is open source?
if yes, where is?
interesting for create new pool.
thx
 Huh

No there is no open source code for any pascal type of pools. Its all custom designed and closed source.
ulfsaar

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

xiphon man you ran fairfool.xyz? please use realtime on timestamp. block come at me with 1 minute ago age. feel like you keeping a block before you send the last. are you hiding? dont be. you'll never see wetpussy again. nobody likes that, we all love wetpussy right? use honest man. we are family here.  Grin Grin
adaseb (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:18:03 PM

Support Pascal Lite by purchasing a low digit account where the proceeds are all donated into development

Accounts for sale and their price in PASL

If you are interested send the required payment to Account "0-10" and in the "Payload data" type in your Bitcointalk username and from your username send me your Public Key so I can send you the account. PM me first however to make sure the account hasn't been sold yet.

This should at least get a market going for our coin so if you are not a miner you would have to purchase the coins from a miner.

And this will give incentives for developers to improve our coin since our bounty will be bigger.
cryptotrader111

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:39:04 PM

1. Fixed critical bug with future timestamps

What exactly was this bug, does anyone know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: