Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:09:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 196 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][$MUSIC] Musicoin Blockchain Upgrades to V3.0(“Quantitative Tightening 🎸  (Read 287532 times)
rastimonac

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 06:01:33 PM

http://www.nomnom.technology/

pool still down? it has been hours.

its up now...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filou4

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:22:04 PM

Musicoin pool available by PoolTo.Be :

- low fees : 0.5%
- fast payout : every 60 mn
- good peering.
- fast support.

join us at http://music.poolto.be

Smiley

http://poolto.be -+- Any help appreciated ! BTC: 1E4s4CDXutSYZGkFVKrLbmQXQWq4Ez7RUy -+- thanks :-)
rastimonac

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:43:06 PM

diff. is rising fast  Angry

100 BTC Vol.  Shocked
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:33:33 PM

MC  Grin when we hit polo Cool

^like not a chance in your lifetime!! :-D

Market Cap volume 90.68 BTC..

you didnt mine pork coin  Grin

^they will need that money for lawyers ! ~this is a federal copyright infringement/wire fraud ...ummm run don't walk from this cesspool known as bittrex!! :\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:13:11 PM

^they will need that money for lawyers ! ~this is a federal copyright infringement/wire fraud ...ummm run don't walk from this cesspool known as bittrex!! :\

You really need to be showing documented proof of your claims, but there's none forthcoming from you. It's easy to say this and that online, but when it comes to the crunch before a judge, in the real world, you're the one that would be sued for defamation. I'd love to be that judge tbh. The first thing I would do to you is put a restraining order on your bitching, I'm sure that would bring a few smiles to faces around here lol
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 10:37:07 PM

Does anyone know how to join the slack? I try the link in the website and it redirects me to the login landing page not to join the slack. It says if I have a @berry.ai or a @nwsj.io account I can join, otherwise I can't?
Chance567

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:24:01 AM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your babbling is borderline incoherent, your repetitious accusations are baseless ( burden of proof works both ways) and rather xenophobic, and you're not gaining any support for your crusade that I'm seeing. I don't mind the discussion, honestly I relish it because you're keeping exposure for the project high on the list of announcements and it's good to see so much discussion even if it's negative.

Thanks for your attention on this, even if you don't agree with/like the project. You're alright in my book!
Chance567

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 03:25:53 AM

Does anyone know how to join the slack? I try the link in the website and it redirects me to the login landing page not to join the slack. It says if I have a @berry.ai or a @nwsj.io account I can join, otherwise I can't?

I'm using a gmail address, it shouldn't be trying to funnel you through a specific domain list. You're using musicoin.slack.com, right?
Coryvmcs1

Activity: 659
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

Pm me your email IL invite you.

BlokSpace Mining Pools -  https://blokspace.io | BlokSpace Discord# https://discord.gg/dGAKk9T
gembitz

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:07:22 AM

You really need to be showing documented proof of your claims, but there's none forthcoming from you. It's easy to say this and that online, but when it comes to the crunch before a judge, in the real world, you're the one that would be sued for defamation. I'd love to be that judge tbh. The first thing I would do to you is put a restraining order on your bitching, I'm sure that would bring a few smiles to faces around here lol

^TOR is not going to recognize that ~ bittrex is making their own coins to dump shamelessly on noobs !! There is no nigerian prince singer its just my WAG but ill bet there is no nigerian prince behind the coin here lols :-D i want my music back you scammers!! :\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
gembitz

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:10:42 AM

Gembit, let's take a step back. You specifically say in your signature that your posts are for entertainment purposes only, so it's clear to me (and hopefully everyone else) that you're just here to have a good time. Others may disagree with your preferred method of entertainment, but ultimately it's your prerogative to enjoy yourself.

What isn't fun, however, is when it's cool for you to say absolutely whatever you want without providing any hard (or squishy, even) evidence, but then to chest-beat and puff up when someone else does the same with you. I've got my evidence, because there have only been two accounts banned this month, and you said in an earlier statement that you were banned twice. Since you can't go in and clear your previous posts in the slack channel, I can splash them all over the place here, but the ultimate question is what purpose would it serve for me to do that? There's no reason to one-up you, and certainly no reason to argue with you. We're both random strangers on the internet, having a minor disagreement over how to have a good time, no?

CENSORSHIP WILL NOT BE TOLERATED!! PLUS YOU STOLE MY MUSIC!!! PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER?? LOL I CALL BULLSHIT..YOUR #1 MONEY MAKER IS A NIGERIAN SINGER LMFAO :-D  SUUUUUUURE

I don't even know what to say to you at this point. Your babbling is borderline incoherent, your repetitious accusations are baseless ( burden of proof works both ways) and rather xenophobic, and you're not gaining any support for your crusade that I'm seeing. I don't mind the discussion, honestly I relish it because you're keeping exposure for the project high on the list of announcements and it's good to see so much discussion even if it's negative.

Thanks for your attention on this, even if you don't agree with/like the project. You're alright in my book!

^PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER OR STFU!! I'M DONE TRYING TO BE NICE BECAUSE YOUR SCAM IS SO OVER THE TOP AND BITTREX IS DOXXING IT'S OWN USERS YES JULIAN(LYAP) THE WALLET GUYS YOU PAYED TO HAVE THIS SHITCOIN LISTED IS UNDER A BIG CASE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN DOING ONLINE GAMBLING WITH THIS COINS NOT GOOD IMHO :\

Chance567

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 04:44:46 AM

^PROOF OF NIGERIAN SINGER OR STFU!! I'M DONE TRYING TO BE NICE BECAUSE YOUR SCAM IS SO OVER THE TOP AND BITTREX IS DOXXING IT'S OWN USERS YES JULIAN(LYAP) THE WALLET GUYS YOU PAYED TO HAVE THIS SHITCOIN LISTED IS UNDER A BIG CASE BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN DOING ONLINE GAMBLING WITH THIS COINS NOT GOOD IMHO :\

Alright, what kind of proof do you want? You're getting all kinds of angry here and even though burden of proof doesn't work this way at all, I'll try to oblige you if for no other reason than to knock you off that pedestal you've built for yourself.

Here's her twitter: https://twitter.com/amarayamaray?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Here's her on another music site: http://www.gmusicplus.com/music-amaray-immortal-audio-video-amarayamaray/
Here's her winning an award at the 2013 NVMA: http://selahafrik.com/2013/11/amaray-wins-best-gospel-video-for-oke-mgbidi-at-the-2013-nmva/

Not sure what else I could do to prove she is a real person to you. I'm sure you'll ignore this anyway, but for those out there actually considering what this goof has to say, there's your answer.
Neon~

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:30:37 AM

Happy mining at Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
OpenCL: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
CUDA: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

Help spread the hashing power of Musicoin!

Neonpool homepage updated with stratum pool server geo-location. List would be updated as new servers are added. Currently the primary server is hosted in Canada and miners from Canada would be having an advantage using that due to lowest latency.
Chance567

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Happy mining at Musicoin pool - http://neonpool.ddns.net

Ethminer
OpenCL: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -G -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>
CUDA: ethminer.exe --farm-recheck 200 -U -SP 1 -S neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -O <Your_Musicoin_Address>.<RigName>

Claymore's
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool neonpool.ddns.net:8008 -ewal <Your_Musicoin_Address> -eworker <RigName> -allpools 1

Help spread the hashing power of Musicoin!

Neonpool homepage updated with stratum pool server geo-location. List would be updated as new servers are added. Currently the primary server is hosted in Canada and miners from Canada would be having an advantage using that due to lowest latency.

Very cool, Neon~! Good looking out with the location of the pool, that's extremely useful for the CA miners!
randayh

Activity: 386

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

Epool

New dedicated EU pool. emc.epool.io all services located in the EU. EU stratum located in France

gmc.epool.io still has stratum in UK but needs to relay to database in US.

Happy Mining

www.epool.io
gembitz

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:25:08 AM

Alright, what kind of proof do you want? You're getting all kinds of angry here and even though burden of proof doesn't work this way at all, I'll try to oblige you if for no other reason than to knock you off that pedestal you've built for yourself.

Here's her twitter: https://twitter.com/amarayamaray?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Here's her on another music site: http://www.gmusicplus.com/music-amaray-immortal-audio-video-amarayamaray/
Here's her winning an award at the 2013 NVMA: http://selahafrik.com/2013/11/amaray-wins-best-gospel-video-for-oke-mgbidi-at-the-2013-nmva/

Not sure what else I could do to prove she is a real person to you. I'm sure you'll ignore this anyway, but for those out there actually considering what this goof has to say, there's your answer.

^she told me she made like $800 in shitcoins ~ this is obviously a lie --->  https://twitter.com/musicoins/status/848499515015299072

Roll Eyes

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gembitz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:20:46 PM

I don't understand why you think its fake. I would understand if Britney Spears or Madonna suddenly appeared on musicoin and everyone had doubts, but this Amaray is an up and coming musician and needs to get out there with all possible ways.

She didn't join MC to make money, she most likely joined for all the publicity instead.

Cheesy

mbdmbn

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:52:12 PM

Cheesy

You were asked for proof and the only thing you provided was a caption from comic strip? LMAO The intellect is strong with this one. Yup I'm still making money with this coin, get on the gravytrain while you can Grin
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

Since this is a ethereum fork clone, what was done with the ice age difficulty bomb? Was it removed?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 196 »
  Print  

Jump to: