Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

I can not wait until the main net is released. Everything seems extremely awesome. I have bought a lot of EON and I believe that exscudo will give me the things that I want. I love the project. It looks similar to qtum

I don't remember which comes first though. Isn't Exscudo the first before Qtum. Exscudo do have everything indeed, I think they also cover what TenX can. This is perhaps the reason they get to have more delays when it comes to releasing, mainnet always takes time because they have to reset again every test.

Exscudo include many things.so they need do many test to guarantee normal  operation. now we only wait the information from the team.they will give you a surprise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendari

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:16:36 AM

Why should be postponed always, everyone who invest here is very disappointed to see the news is very long-winded.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

Why should be postponed always, everyone who invest here is very disappointed to see the news is very long-winded.

If we look at Oct 4 it seems to be a too much delayed time for crypto and as we have things moving fast here many do even forget that they had invested in this project.I remember the same thing for wings when many of the people had lost seed for the account which was setup for ICO and were even not able to get the account because of lost seed and thus lost money.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:05:31 AM

I hope that on 22 August there will be no problem when launching the market exchange ..
And also bounty dashboard can be on withdraw ...
success excudo EON ...
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:11:19 AM

Those snapshots of the upcoming trading platform are looking amazingly cool. Each time I see those my curiosity increases to put hands to test doing some trading on those. UI/UX seems simple and attractive with color combination as well. What is good is that development is progressing well and that day isn't far when we will be testing or doing actual trading.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

I hope that on 22 August there will be no problem when launching the market exchange ..
success excudo EON ...

Are you sure about the date? the testnet is scheduled to be launched on Oct 4 and after that, they may release the main net in a month or so? Where did you get the launch date as 22nd? are you talking about the recent conference that is going to be held on 22nd of this month? You read that as the launch date I guess.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

Guys, exchange looks really nice... Its like apple system vs windows... more colour, just nice...

Can't wait for the release...

Good job exscudo.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:24:27 AM

You alreadu received tokens? or no?
What ptice was on ICO? And how much funds they raised in total?
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:46:18 AM

success excudo EON ...

Are you sure about the date? the testnet is scheduled to be launched on Oct 4 and after that, they may release the main net in a month or so? Where did you get the launch date as 22nd? are you talking about the recent conference that is going to be held on 22nd of this month? You read that as the launch date I guess.
It seems he carelessly speaking to pursue a post for the campaign he uses..he never read the news sent from the newslater and the information is always updated from the official EON and when it is clear when the plan tesnet and EON discharge in October lol...

You alreadu received tokens? or no?
What ptice was on ICO? And how much funds they raised in total?
Before you ask better you read on the first page because there is clearly the answer you ask,do not ask like a member who just joined in this forum
you will be said to be a spammer when asking about such matters. please read before asking ok !!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:14:21 AM

I didnt take part in this ICO! Just find this, and looking, that a half of year passed. And asked about your tokens!!
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:29:38 PM

Will the team ban my account if I buy some exscudo account who joined the bounty campaign?
I have been talking to one person who wants to sell his EONs which we end up dealing about buying his account. Will the team really allow this, has anyone bought an exscudo account already?

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:37:55 PM

Will the team ban my account if I buy some exscudo account who joined the bounty campaign?
I have been talking to one person who wants to sell his EONs which we end up dealing about buying his account. Will the team really allow this, has anyone bought an exscudo account already?

I would not suggest you buy an account which participated in the crowd sale either as investors or as a bounty participant.Since with the account, there would be an email account linked and there are chances of people trying to retrieve the exscudo account with forgot password option.To make it simple, buy when it hits the exchanges rather than risking your money.

Nousplatform Youtube     
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

I would not suggest you buy an account which participated in the crowd sale either as investors or as a bounty participant.Since with the account, there would be an email account linked and there are chances of people trying to retrieve the exscudo account with forgot password option.To make it simple, buy when it hits the exchanges rather than risking your money.

Price could climb up faster before our eyes so 0.05 btc for his 400 EONs is somehow a good deal though. Once a team will respond allowing this, its going to be a massive buy for EON before the release. Just take a look at how good the project will be, its a complete package from exchange to debit card like Monaco.

housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

I don't think the team will ban your account, but you just need to protect yourself very well, since it is an account both of you have access to and if he is not a trust worth person he might withdraw the tokens when the withdraw process is enabled
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:23:11 AM

Price could climb up faster before our eyes so 0.05 btc for his 400 EONs is somehow a good deal though. Once a team will respond allowing this, its going to be a massive buy for EON before the release. Just take a look at how good the project will be, its a complete package from exchange to debit card like Monaco.

Dm'd

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:25:16 AM

Before anything else Exscudo should introduce a wallet for the token storage . And once the main chain is ready we will not have a hard time finding our tokens.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

When will it be available on exchange?

--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

Yes he's right ,but if you trusted and know the seller in personal theres nothing to be worry unless he do retrieve his exscudo account. The email address for that is very important it is not just a login figure. So make it sure it was yours if you will buy but if not better to wait until it is available in exchange buying accounts is too risky for hackers to get back their account.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:49:01 AM

Before anything else Exscudo should introduce a wallet for the token storage . And once the main chain is ready we will not have a hard time finding our tokens.

Good point I think the team has that in mind soon they will release a wallet once the mainnet will be ready to move our coins. I don't think before launch of mainnet it will be possible to move them from ICO site.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:54:41 AM

They are working hard to develop the blockchain part and this is also an important step which I assume they might have already taken into consideration.I also have an opinion that should develop an online wallet like MEW with ledger/trezor, since most of the folks hate to install software and maintain the wallet.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: