Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357183 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:18:40 AM

Concerning the Bounty stakes:

There is a bug in the display of stakes on the Dashboard. The database is not damaged and no stakes have been lost. We are fixing the issue now. Please do not worry. Once the problem is solved, you will see you stakes on the Dashboard.

The final stakes and EONs are planned to be uploaded on Tuesday, 13th of June.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Nice, so on 13th I can check all the bounties available to my account without any issue, hopefully, things should settle down and no further questions will come up now I guess.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scoffild

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:14:27 AM

Concerning the Bounty stakes:

There is a bug in the display of stakes on the Dashboard. The database is not damaged and no stakes have been lost. We are fixing the issue now. Please do not worry. Once the problem is solved, you will see you stakes on the Dashboard.

The final stakes and EONs are planned to be uploaded on Tuesday, 13th of June.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
yes.my stake is 0.it is a bug.i hope the team can fix it as quickly as possible.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
Better. Quick.

Transparent.

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 10:34:50 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 11:03:51 AM by bandar

As a former NEM stakeholder who owned >2400000 XEM 3 years ago and with only 0.5BTC profit which seemed a lot at the time... I have to agree...

You must have earned millions when NEM finally grew instantly last 3 months along with ripples. Tokens that were considered shit years ago actually grew with outstanding value. RISE token was close to zero but right now is almost $0.10, if you have kept millions when its almost zero you could profit no sweat.

No I didn't.  I could have bought a big house if I didn't sell them.  I'm the master of spotting really good ICO's and selling them too early on.  I was there in the beginning of:

NXT (bought at 700sats when BTC was around $500)
NEM (XEM): stakeholder and sold for a couple of hundreds $ (I bought 2400000 XEM for $8 ffs...)
LSK: had thousands, sold for couple of hundreds $
RISE: sold at 2x ICO price, now it's going to the roof
ETH: bought hundreds for $3, sold them at $12

So I'm quite the catch for following my ICO buys, just don't sell when I sell.

Now I'm an AMMO (and soon mobile go & exscudo) stakeholder.  I will put my wallet + info on a usb-stick, give it to my wife and tell her: "no matter what I say, don't return it to me until 2020"
Blackout1321

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:05:30 PM

As a former NEM stakeholder who owned >2400000 XEM 3 years ago and with only 0.5BTC profit which seemed a lot at the time... I have to agree...

You must have earned millions when NEM finally grew instantly last 3 months along with ripples. Tokens that were considered shit years ago actually grew with outstanding value. RISE token was close to zero but right now is almost $0.10, if you have kept millions when its almost zero you could profit no sweat.

No I didn't.  I could have bought a big house if I didn't sell them.  I'm the master of spotting really good ICO's and selling them too early on.  I was there in the beginning of:

NEM (XEM): stakeholder and sold for a couple of hundreds $ (I bought 2400000 XEM for $8 ffs...)

Now I'm an AMMO (and soon mobile go & exscudo) stakeholder.  I will put my wallet + info on a usb-stick, give it to my wife and tell her: "no matter what I say, don't return it to me until 2020"

Bury a time capsule. Lol.

But really please start PM'ing me on ever ICO you invest in and when you decide to sell because it seems when you sell, I just need to HODL and I'll be rich.Grin
itf991

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:33:33 PM

I feel you!

Many of us have similar stories. I bought my first altcoin. 10M Infinitycoin. 5M Reddcoin,  5BTC for $500 and mined 1.5M Dogecoin and due to my weeks hands I almost lost everything.  I and we most of us learnt our lessons. Now I'm a long term investor and no more week handed. Smiley
zef316

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

Where i can see twitter participant reward spreadsheet ?
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:22:12 PM

This made me lol man thank you. I'm in the same exact boat (well was, I told myself my EON and MGO are hodling) like literally the same I have to go in on AMMO now cause of you haha.

I debated WAGERR but in any case, I would buy, and sell thinking "nickel today over POTENTIAL dime tomorrow" but now I see the dime isn't potential, it's guaranteed too now in a sense just with a year slapped onto it.

I havnt picked an ico yet that has done under 5x in 3 months....that said I often sold out at 3x in the first month, and I bet next year all these ICOs will be minimum 7x but sky's really the limit I bought DASH at 4 or 5 bucks and sold for 95 so that was a nice Xmas gift but not as much as it could've been.

We need to PM and bounce ideas off each other haha.

Just this year I've done TRST which was a good winner and still going, Aragon (still growing I think it's at 3x), Lunyr, BAT  (which I didn't get in the ICO like most but I still bought around .10 as soon as it hit liqui), MGO and EON...

I has GREAT feelings about MGO and eon and now that you said you were too I'm in for the long haul. Lolol I literally even said to my old lady "next time you hear me saying "I need to cash these out at 3x to go into this one!"  to stop me and remind me of my previous patterns with like 4 or 5 other tokens.

I just have this like celestial luck where if I sell out early o feel the inner voice saying "you sure?..." and then if I go ahead with it the asset generally doubles 1-2 days after I liquidatr....

Thank you sir for really solidifying in my own head that I need to hodl...regardless if it's like they always said "waaaaitin is the hardest part"

Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:26:22 PM

Bury a time capsule. Lol.

But really please start PM'ing me on ever ICO you invest in and when you decide to sell because it seems when you sell, I just need to HODL and I'll be rich.Grin

Dude if I buried my stuff in a time capsule I'd be digging it up the day I saw my assets triple lol

I bought ETH around 10 (dollar averaging) but watched an since around  $3.50... I saw em hit like 17 bucks and went to sell but my hex had some sort of bug the password wasn't working on either MEW or mist and then randomly I tries again when I saw ETH  $36 and bam it worked after it failed and I successfully logged into the other address....dont know wtf the issue could be but it only gave me "wrong pass" another like 2 times since. Sadly I sold all mine around $70 but hey if you can get a hodl portfolio set up....my god we'll all maybe meet in 10 yrs at the "cryptillionaires convention" in Moldova or something haha

hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

My stakes have returned to my bounty dashboard. It seems they are working on resolving the issues. Thumbs up from me!

Can't wait to try the testnet, and later the live one! Cheesy
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:47:44 PM

Where i can see twitter participant reward spreadsheet ?
login your ICO account here https://my.exscudo.com/web-cabinet/ui/b
you can see reward participant
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

What amount of coins are needed for masternode I do not remember how much is

I think you need minimum of 25000 EON tokens to set up one. Anyone should correct me if I'm wrong

you're correct Grin

lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:25:04 PM

On June 13 will the bounty be distributed?
Mrbates

Activity: 546

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:29:48 PM

Don't worry I got laughed at when I placed my exscudo account for 15 btc in a trading thread, because "due to the multiplier its worth nothing".
It's like we shall see I got laughed at about owning ripple last year lets see what happens, the roadmap for this coin makes the coin valuable.  And if it ever becomes huge, the tx fee's earned by holding a node or 4 in my case, could pay quite well.

@lilaj4de
that is what the dev said 2 pages ago.

bandar

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 05:55:06 PM

Don't worry I got laughed at when I placed my exscudo account for 15 btc in a trading thread, because "due to the multiplier its worth nothing".
It's like we shall see I got laughed at about owning ripple last year lets see what happens, the roadmap for this coin makes the coin valuable.  And if it ever becomes huge, the tx fee's earned by holding a node or 4 in my case, could pay quite well.

@lilaj4de
that is what the dev said 2 pages ago.

What other people think about altcoins & ICO's has become COMPLETELY obsolote and to be ignored.  What happened the last few months has proven this.  Almost EVERY coin that was supposed to be 'dead' 'scam' or whatever has gone through the roof.  If you had bought for 1btc different altcoins on Poloniex last year, you'd be sitting on thousands and thousands of dollars...
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:57:55 PM

I absolutely do agree that holding tokens like EON will make a new elite class just look other project what are their performances at trading platforms. EON is going to be used for many many purposes and announced features are huge in themselves to drive the value of tokens.
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

Is it true that the 13th of June will be distributed?
News from which you get

I absolutely do agree that holding tokens like EON will make a new elite class just look other project what are their performances at trading platforms. EON is going to be used for many many purposes and announced features are huge in themselves to drive the value of tokens.
I agree with your statement, if indeed this project goes according to the Roadmap
Then it could be that Blockchain EON can do it like a token commonly used for ICO and others
lilaj4de

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:08:41 PM

News from which you get

I agree with your statement, if indeed this project goes according to the Roadmap
Then it could be that Blockchain EON can do it like a token commonly used for ICO and others

I'm asking .. not affirming.

The #SLACK PAGE reports that by 13 jun the stacks will be finalized

"The final stakes and EONs are planned to be uploaded on Tuesday, 13th of June."

soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:54:05 PM

no one can predict how market behaves..
I am sure. 99% of traders does regret after selling coin... if they see post price
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:31:15 PM

Is there an invite for slack? Also did they announce which exchanges they will be on and the ico price?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 07:41:26 PM

News from which you get

If it is true it will be distributed on June 13 and will start trading on Exscudo trading, it will be the main capital in Exscudo trading in the eyes of the public, hopefully it will be true !!!
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: