Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 [474] 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:16:44 PM

Their coin trading only at their internal exchange? Why they didnt list as last on few good exchanges for getting liquidity? How much cap of EON right now?

This question has been asked so many times before this but still no official response on this. We have very low liquidity available on that platform maybe big traders are not aware of this lack of awareness and no active promo for this exchange.

Their volume really very low. Does this coins using somehow? I remember that people were waiting this project maiinet more than a year and had big hopes for this one... but now they are disappointed  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

Their coin trading only at their internal exchange? Why they didnt list as last on few good exchanges for getting liquidity? How much cap of EON right now?

This question has been asked so many times before this but still no official response on this. We have very low liquidity available on that platform maybe big traders are not aware of this lack of awareness and no active promo for this exchange.

Their volume really very low. Does this coins using somehow? I remember that people were waiting this project maiinet more than a year and had big hopes for this one... but now they are disappointed  Huh
Sure we are, but we will be waiting for sure for another year because this year is very bearish.
But I believe that we should not blame the market situation on the development status of the project, they are just not good on delivering on time, IMO.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
frcat

Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:05:19 AM

Sure we are, but we will be waiting for sure for another year because this year is very bearish.
But I believe that we should not blame the market situation on the development status of the project, they are just not good on delivering on time, IMO.

Of course. They must deliver product according roadmap in time. What about their cards? As I know no one from projects which promised cards still not have them. What about this one?
alicea

Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:20:02 AM

Are the coins trading already? If yes, any idea why CMC has not yet added it to their website? It has been really long since I last read this thread.

Thanks for the reply Smiley

https://my.exscudo.com/#/exchange/btc/btc_eon

You should make this verify through this link trade volume is very poor it showing lack of interest of the people maybe they are not satisfied with current product due to have a lot of bugs. It not working properly at this stage once it will get popularity than it will appear on CMC.

Volume is low + their exchange is bit weird I don't why I keep getting "Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0" error everytime I try to log in

coreyes

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

I think their periodic work is not related to a bear market. When the market was on the rise, the team did not do anything concrete then. The fact that they conceived, could have been done for a long time!
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Are the coins trading already? If yes, any idea why CMC has not yet added it to their website? It has been really long since I last read this thread.

You should make this verify through this link trade volume is very poor it showing lack of interest of the people maybe they are not satisfied with current product due to have a lot of bugs. It not working properly at this stage once it will get popularity than it will appear on CMC.

Volume is low + their exchange is bit weird I don't why I keep getting "Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0" error everytime I try to log in

I wonder why the price dropped so much, I have 10K EON and last week or two was worth like $300 and now is under $100.
bobyhodob

Merit: 253

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

I wonder why the price dropped so much, I have 10K EON and last week or two was worth like $300 and now is under $100.

is this your first time feeling it? Undecided
I've even felt that since 1 month ago and I realized when I saw the chaos on the market now I understood that this was not just happening for EON that almost all tokens had gone down very crazy

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:55:58 AM

I've even felt that since 1 month ago and I realized when I saw the chaos on the market now I understood that this was not just happening for EON that almost all tokens had gone down very crazy
Sell at this price is crazy 10K EON was more than 1 btc value at ico price. We have been waiting for a long time and i think we will wait still for a long time to see something good for this project! Is just my opinion.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:38 AM

Sell at this price is crazy 10K EON was more than 1 btc value at ico price. We have been waiting for a long time and i think we will wait still for a long time to see something good for this project! Is just my opinion.
But there are people who are still doing because they cannot wait for the market recovery.
Selling at a very low price now is alright as long as you can buy other cheap coins as well, but that depends on a person's analysis, we should
know what project we think has potential and should trust on it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:00:35 AM

Is not about emotions, is just now I have noticed that EON dropped from a cliff. I don't look at my portfolio every day, I check my wallets from time to time, like once a week or once every 2 weeks.
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

I saw that they make regular updates on social media like facebook and twitter, here on the thread it seems a little bit abandoned from them, we just have to hope price will recover someday, at this price today investor too are losing money i supose.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Hey, after 3weeks of waiting to be verified... My attempt was denied and I shall get the opportunity to try again  Roll Eyes
The exact documents are used to verify my bittrex and other exchanges, so I guess I will just re-submit the same documents.

Anyways, can only hope for the best around here. Here is something a little more positive.

After 6months of watching this project develop from a garbage exchange, all the way to the next level trash exchange, It really seems like the team is working on the actual EON blockchain before focusing on the exchange part.

Exscudo is unique in that it has it's own blockchain, and a subsequent exchange that works with the chain.
Although the exchange crap, maybe this is the best way to approach the project. To create a solid blockchain first, then move on to developing the exchange portion.

I have a big EON bag... So even though I'm hating on this project relentlessly - I do want to see it succeed

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Ipwich

Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:46:30 AM

I saw that they make regular updates on social media like facebook and twitter, here on the thread it seems a little bit abandoned from them, we just have to hope price will recover someday, at this price today investor too are losing money i supose.
That's gonna happen if they will continue to work with the marketing and product development.
They are not active here and for me that is not good, I hope they will create a telegram because it's the most easy way to inform investors now
on what is happening wit the project.

STUDENTCOIN