Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Where is desktop wallet?

They will start developing this when they will get succeed to make current platform bugs free. At the moment no good hope to see this kind of wallet from dev.
That's a big joke i ve heard in these days. How long they will take to create a desktop wallet? Cardano and EOS are even younger than it but they have competence developers and they can deliver the blockchain at the deadline. Excudo was a big joke in my life. they were doing nothing.

I guess we chalk this one out as a really bad investment they delayed everything and right now all we can do this is keep holding this coins and wait if someone pump the coin
Too bad indeed, EON is still not yet included in other exchanges, such as binance, bitrex and even hitbtc, we saw their rival last year, Minexcoin, they were a little advanced from EON, hopefully EON also followed their lead

EXSCUDO team probably doesn't want other exchange to trade their token because if EON trades exclusively on their exchange that means more volume for them.
Probably, but with what is happening now they have no choice but to seek help from other exchange to gain exposure.
Besides, what's the reason of running your own exchange if no one is using it. This is "non sense", right?

Eh, yeah I suppose. But if they trade on other exchanges, what's the purpose of building the EON exchange which also forces us to ask - What is the purpose of EON?

There isn't really much else to do besides develop the current exchange into something much better than what's currently offered and then market it to gather some users...

Going to another exchange is literally shooting themselves in the face

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

When will the api be completed so it can be added to crypto price tracking sites?
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:26:09 AM

Where is desktop wallet?

They will start developing this when they will get succeed to make current platform bugs free. At the moment no good hope to see this kind of wallet from dev.
That's a big joke i ve heard in these days. How long they will take to create a desktop wallet? Cardano and EOS are even younger than it but they have competence developers and they can deliver the blockchain at the deadline. Excudo was a big joke in my life. they were doing nothing.

I guess we chalk this one out as a really bad investment they delayed everything and right now all we can do this is keep holding this coins and wait if someone pump the coin
Too bad indeed, EON is still not yet included in other exchanges, such as binance, bitrex and even hitbtc, we saw their rival last year, Minexcoin, they were a little advanced from EON, hopefully EON also followed their lead

EXSCUDO team probably doesn't want other exchange to trade their token because if EON trades exclusively on their exchange that means more volume for them.
Probably, but with what is happening now they have no choice but to seek help from other exchange to gain exposure.
Besides, what's the reason of running your own exchange if no one is using it. This is "non sense", right?

Nothing about this project makes sense anymore lol. Don't know what strategy they are following but so far failing miserably.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

They started funding campaign with big words and claims and that time it was giving message like no one else has solution except them. It has been long long time and still people are not getting satisfied because there is nothing to watch. A slight delay is quite understandable because of development but delay of months which will be of years now, doesn't sound good at all.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:20:41 AM

EconoTimes published an article by Andrew Zimine, the Exscudo CEO: Atomic Swaps: Are they even a reality? What problems do we need to overcome to implement the tech?

https://twitter.com/ex_scudo/status/1072876127448915969
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:42:34 AM

It could have deeper effect on reader and followers of this project, if these atomic swaps were implemented and then was just announced ninja launch. There is nothing new seeing thoughts and theories but real thing is implementation and practical usage of these theories. Exscudo if can't use current bear market to complete the development then they won't have time in future anymore, my two cents.
Ipwich

Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

It could have deeper effect on reader and followers of this project, if these atomic swaps were implemented and then was just announced ninja launch. There is nothing new seeing thoughts and theories but real thing is implementation and practical usage of these theories. Exscudo if can't use current bear market to complete the development then they won't have time in future anymore, my two cents.
I say drop it, let's drop the bomb that we are holding because it seems like it's not gonna explore anymore.
We are doing worst during the bear market and lack of update is making us doubt on Exscudo, let's forget about the amount raise, I don't know how they'll manage it anymore when investors will be leaving.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Mr.Ease

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

I say drop it, let's drop the bomb that we are holding because it seems like it's not gonna explore anymore.
We are doing worst during the bear market and lack of update is making us doubt on Exscudo, let's forget about the amount raise, I don't know how they'll manage it anymore when investors will be leaving.

Yup... Time to do something. price broke 300k, everything is doomed.

And what has it been, months since the last visable update? I think by now, many of us expected less bugs and a better design.

When can we expect something new?

alicea

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

And what has it been, months since the last visable update? I think by now, many of us expected less bugs and a better design.

We can't do anything. Price is real low right it would be crazy to sell now.

I think we will have to give them another couple of years just to fix some bugs on the platform lol.

Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

I think we will have to give them another couple of years just to fix some bugs on the platform lol.
Looking at the current price which is really really low is certainly a foolish act and is very risky if we sell it now so I hope we should be able to wait patiently for the price to rise again
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Looking at the current price which is really really low is certainly a foolish act and is very risky if we sell it now so I hope we should be able to wait patiently for the price to rise again
but if the need is approaching I don't think it's a problem, EON still hasn't shown that if they can list on the top exchanger,
it will take a long time for the price to recover

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

but if the need is approaching I don't think it's a problem, EON still hasn't shown that if they can list on the top exchanger,
it will take a long time for the price to recover
No one knows when the price will recover but if you believe in whales and their power to manipulate, don't say it will take time to recover
because with their power, everything is possible and they can make the price to be bullish again.

alvena

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Yes, and they send the newsletter regularly from the ICO stage. There are no complaints. Just with their promises and regular news, they set up themselves waiting for some top-end project. But in fact, it is not yet justified expectations.
alicea

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:24:36 AM

I doubt that the price will start rising anytime soon because the team is really not good with deadlines and they always seems to miss it.

My only hope is a bull movement from BTC that might help me with the loss.

Maslate

Activity: 3010
Merit: 686

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:36:55 AM

I doubt that the price will start rising anytime soon because the team is really not good with deadlines and they always seems to miss it.

Let's wait for the bull run then, it's alright not to touch our coin because bull run will definitely come.
That time we will be able to get out and minimize our loses, think smart all the time...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:41:06 AM

Let's wait for the bull run then, it's alright not to touch our coin because bull run will definitely come.
That time we will be able to get out and minimize our loses, think smart all the time...
actually they can make the platform better because the making of this project platform at the time of BTC was exploding yesterday but it turned out to be a failure
very little hope for them if it only depends on the exscudo exchange

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
alicea

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

actually they can make the platform better because the making of this project platform at the time of BTC was exploding yesterday but it turned out to be a failure
very little hope for them if it only depends on the exscudo exchange

They should try getting their coin listed on any other exchange even yobit or hitbtc will do. EXSCUDO is making a big mistake if you ask me by not applying for a listing.

Mr.Ease

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 12:54:03 PM

oh my... The exchange is being updated!

This is good news and exciting to see development progress.

Hopefully things run smoother and the order books get wiped... Lets move prices back into the 100k range

kingbroan

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

Hopefully things run smoother and the order books get wiped... Lets move prices back into the 100k range
Of course you would love to triple your bags over night lmao why not just set the bar higher? say like the ico price minimum 5500
Mr.Ease

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Of course you would love to triple your bags over night lmao why not just set the bar higher? say like the ico price minimum 5500
I'm guessing you would rather lose over-night  Huh

Anyways, your right... what am I thinking setting the bar soo low!
Lets get back to ICO price so I can buy like 4 Lambos and still run a node  Roll Eyes

But I'm still fine with a 100k range for the short term

Pages: « 1 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 [478] 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: