Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357187 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 06:04:08 PM

Exscudo is always marketing, and not thinking about the community, Exscudo should be able to become a project with its own blockchain, which is in the position of the top 100 coinmarketcap !, but they don't seem to have that goal, too bad.

We have waited long enough and still no good results on the project, if I'm not mistaken, this existed for 2 years already and not every gaining a decent volume.

two year is quite long time, right now they should be on top of coinmarketcup , any reason why they did not listed their coin on exchange?
For what need in this?  Cheesy
We (users) have own exchange, with our rules. You can propose any coin to exscudo ecosystem.
Chip&quick. No fee, dude  Wink

Obviously, you either a paid shiller or didn't invest in the ICO, cos does of us that have been around since inception realize that this group is nothing but pure scammers, and the only reason they not in jail is because this is crypto and they based in east Europe
Yeah. Sherlock, you right. Cause I'm invested in project, participated in bounty program, believe in project for today and not cry'n like a little bitch. You doing something more than looking price?

Hey mr genuis shiller, you do realize that this guy completed their ico in summer 2017, and all they have to show for it in 2019 is a buggy exchange with zero volume. What is your dumbass doing, since you proclaim to be doing so much. please breakdown what they fuck you doing for us bitches that are unaware. You just a single soul shilling a dead cat from establish scammers, and have the guts to act like you doing something worthy. Piece of shit.

Stop cry'n.

|||||||||||||| 24.hrs.vol |||||
BTC/EON    ||| 1000 EON    |||
EON/BTC    ||| 0.2782 BTC  |||
DASH/BTC  ||| 0.25 DASH   |||
ETC/EON    ||| 0.1 ETC       |||
LTC/BTC    ||| 0.02 LTC     |||
BCH/EON    ||| 0.01 BCH     |||
ETH/EON    ||| 0.01 ETH     |||
ETH/EUR    ||| 0.01 ETH     |||
BTC/EUR    ||| 0.0001 BTC  |||
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It's not a zero, clown. Be like a king - sell your 3 coins and leave that conversation.

Am not sure if you just trolling or really that dumb, you just posted this 24 hr vol like it means something. Am a single investor, and i easily trade more than that daily, and you posting that as a total trade of an entire exchange like it means something. By the way i invested 0.7 BTC in this project, and the investment is now worth a few dollars.

Again, wtf are you doing that everyone else you proclaim to be a bitch is not doing? either u in bed with this certified scammers or a fucking troll. either way, there is no need to argue with you cos you effectively backed up my comments with that 24 hrs trading post. carry on and cont with the bs

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
NRZ

Activity: 932
Merit: 286

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:20:39 PM

Am not sure if you just trolling or really that dumb, you just posted this 24 hr vol like it means something. Am a single investor, and i easily trade more than that daily, and you posting that as a total trade of an entire exchange like it means something. By the way i invested 0.7 BTC in this project, and the investment is now worth a few dollars. Again, wtf are you doing that everyone else you proclaim to be a bitch is not doing? either u in bed with this certified scammers or a fucking troll. either way, there is no need to argue with you cos you effectively backed up my comments with that 24 hrs trading post. carry on and cont with the bs
I'm invested 1.66 BTC and got 50000 EON from that, and got 8000 EON from bounty program. Right now i shown to you what have online node with 100000 EON. So i will continue to buy&stack.
Can i get back my 1.66 BTC - no. Cause price right now near 150 sat. but have no reasons to yelling about scum. Channels app - good one. Exchange - works. Trade terminal - good one. Marketing - can be better, but not all from start. Right, devteam raised 2500 BTC, and step by step going to goals. I don't think what all our money is gone.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Distinctin

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:56:17 AM

Am not sure if you just trolling or really that dumb, you just posted this 24 hr vol like it means something. Am a single investor, and i easily trade more than that daily, and you posting that as a total trade of an entire exchange like it means something. By the way i invested 0.7 BTC in this project, and the investment is now worth a few dollars. Again, wtf are you doing that everyone else you proclaim to be a bitch is not doing? either u in bed with this certified scammers or a fucking troll. either way, there is no need to argue with you cos you effectively backed up my comments with that 24 hrs trading post. carry on and cont with the bs
I'm invested 1.66 BTC and got 50000 EON from that, and got 8000 EON from bounty program. Right now i shown to you what have online node with 100000 EON. So i will continue to buy&stack.
Can i get back my 1.66 BTC - no. Cause price right now near 150 sat. but have no reasons to yelling about scum. Channels app - good one. Exchange - works. Trade terminal - good one. Marketing - can be better, but not all from start. Right, devteam raised 2500 BTC, and step by step going to goals. I don't think what all our money is gone.
I would not agree calling this project as a scam one since we don't have the evidence, but I understand the frustration coming from the coin holders because the value did not grow even if it's here for more than a year already. Actually they should have launch the project at the right timing, like in the last quarter of 2017 or first quarter of 2018, for sure this will be appreciated.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:31:09 AM

I would not agree calling this project as a scam one since we don't have the evidence, but I understand the frustration coming from the coin holders because the value did not grow even if it's here for more than a year already. Actually they should have launch the project at the right timing, like in the last quarter of 2017 or first quarter of 2018, for sure this will be appreciated.
Although we do not have many sources of information to identify the problems of this project but looking at the value of the project, we also have a part to say that this project has no potential and it has undermined investors' expectations, investors have reason to become annoyed and say bad words. You should try to observe the price of EON in recent years, going down very seriously, even if the information and everything is still updated well, the change is not appearing, all updated as a method to dodge their responsibility

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3234

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 01:18:44 PM

So, You spent 1.66 BTC to Exscudo project?
Even if you sure that you will never bring back your money, you still buy more EON. I can understand only if it's your hobby and you like to have insignificant numbers which maybe can worth something, but just maybe after 50years.
Whatever, your money, your decision.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NRZ

Activity: 932
Merit: 286

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:10:39 PM

But we have what we have. Exscudo is a good ecosystem and sooner or later it will find its audience, projects, money flow and profit from investment.

,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:17:20 PM

But we have what we have. Exscudo is a good ecosystem and sooner or later it will find its audience, projects, money flow and profit from investment.
and it will take a long time if EON is not in a market other than Exscudo, because the circulation of supply and marketcap is very important for a coin, moreover the community will always be there

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dewi Aries
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1092

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:19:26 AM

and it will take a long time if EON is not in a market other than Exscudo, because the circulation of supply and marketcap is very important for a coin, moreover the community will always be there
Maybe from what i see, a lot of factor really affect on this project. Mainnet that need time, and bitcoin price that change a lot and surprised people. Maybe for some investors take very long time for a project is something that really disturbing especially for investor who actually want profit in short time. I think there are some investor who face that problem although others are fully support this project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:47:22 PM

Certainly they have lost a great deal of time, now there are so many exchanges and surely they will come out other big exchange soon. I lost faith in the project, I don't think they will be competitive anymore. They haven't done almost nothing in these two why do you think exscudo will make something good in the future. Enjoy the ico money i think.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:28:06 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Andrey Zimine was interviewed by La Tribune

Exscudo CEO Andrey Zimine gave an interview to La Tribune - a French financial newspaper with over 2.5 mln readers worldwide.

He commented on such important and urgent issues as cryptocurrency regulation and money-laundering, asset tokenization and prospects of the digital economy in general. Andrey has also answered some questions about Exscudo products and their advantages, thus making more people aware of what we work on.

The interview is available on the La Tribune website. For English, see this publication in Exscudo magazine.

ExscudoTeamShop Coupon service is coming soon

We are happy to announce that Exscudo team is preparing to launch a special coupon service for group shopping, based on Channels! Not only it is aimed at making your shopping experience more exciting, but it also gives you a chance to earn money by helping other users get the goods they want on better terms!

Read this publication about digital couponing, to get deeper into the topic.

Revolut project: What is happening to the 'bank challenger'?

Revolut, a daring fintech startup is going through really tough times right now. The recent Exscudo magazine article explores the mistakes of Revolut top-managers and warns against potential problems other fintech market players might face because of them.

See the article to know details.

WEBSITE: https://exscudo.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=e6d63ffa83c0478eab65bbdac&id=9e1f2f43cf&e=ad6d78fab2
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 10:03:16 PM

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Group chats added to Channels app for iOS

Great news for all Channels users who prefer Apple devices!

Group chat option has just been added to the Channels version for iOS, meaning now you can share your opinions, plans and expertise without leaving the app. No matter what you use it for - it’s safe and convenient for all chat members.

More details on our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/exscudo/photos/a.330272873981544/955071888168303/?type=3&theater
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:48:54 AM

Exscudo should be listed in other exchange otherwise is big problem no volume on excudo exchange , any news about it do you think dev team are planning to list exscudo in some small exchange ?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:01:02 AM

Likes begat likes, how in the world is it not obvious to you that this is a scam, can you point to me the link to their explorer and see what is going on their their chain, they collected, most exchanges in the space even the small one have no ICO funds to rely on and have more than 100BTC daily trading volume, there is no one trading on the platform, apart from the founder and the Youtube guy, who else do you know working on the project. This is a scam and I believe SEC will find them out, where is the Masternodes promised investors.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:00:56 PM

How much time has passed since IKO? For over two years now. And what do we have? not a liquid exchange, for more than a year he was not interested in news on the project, but in fact nothing really changed during that time. For projects in the field of modern technology, you need to somehow develop faster.

,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:20:38 PM

Exscudo should be listed in other exchange otherwise is big problem no volume on excudo exchange , any news about it do you think dev team are planning to list exscudo in some small exchange ?

Because a lot of time has passed after ICO, Expectation to be listed on another exchange I believe should be low. Sad
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 03:43:05 PM

Regarding that matter, I also don't know whether the team plans to register on the small exchange or not,
but I hope the team can immediately register exscudo in other exchanges, we will see the development

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:39:19 PM

Likes begat likes, how in the world is it not obvious to you that this is a scam, can you point to me the link to their explorer and see what is going on their their chain, they collected, most exchanges in the space even the small one have no ICO funds to rely on and have more than 100BTC daily trading volume, there is no one trading on the platform, apart from the founder and the Youtube guy, who else do you know working on the project. This is a scam and I believe SEC will find them out, where is the Masternodes promised investors.

I think you are right man! After two full years they did not much so i think this project it was more or less a scam , sad for this!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:16:32 AM

Regarding that matter, I also don't know whether the team plans to register on the small exchange or not,
but I hope the team can immediately register exscudo in other exchanges, we will see the development

I will admit this it was big mistake to invest into this project but all investments contain big risk as we make big profit if they get succeed but this team is not looking serious and just wasting the time with delays. I think time of this project has been passed.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:21:31 AM

I will admit this it was big mistake to invest into this project but all investments contain big risk as we make big profit if they get succeed but this team is not looking serious and just wasting the time with delays. I think time of this project has been passed.
I think so too, many regret having invested in Exscudo and also this project since 2017 but the results felt like nonexistent for investors
move on and be careful in investing

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 09:25:24 AM

From time to time I read various news about Exscudo in Discord. Developers are active, make various improvements, plan a marketing program. But the question is - have they missed the precious time?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: