June 19, 2024, 08:10:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 9842 9843 9844 9845 9846 9847 9848 9849 9850 9851 9852 9853 9854 9855 9856 9857 9858 9859 9860 9861 9862 9863 9864 9865 9866 9867 9868 9869 9870 9871 9872 9873 9874 9875 9876 9877 9878 9879 9880 9881 9882 9883 9884 9885 9886 9887 9888 9889 9890 9891 [9892] 9893 9894 9895 9896 9897 9898 9899 9900 9901 9902 9903 9904 9905 9906 9907 9908 9909 9910 9911 9912 9913 9914 9915 9916 9917 9918 9919 9920 9921 9922 9923 9924 9925 9926 9927 9928 9929 9930 9931 9932 9933 9934 9935 9936 9937 9938 9939 9940 9941 9942 ... 33462 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26403337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:29:48 PM

Yeez, will this cat fight ever end? Aren't there anyone who has anything valuable to say about the price drop?

edit: The Who!

The price dropped.. oh?  had not even noticed   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, and it all falls on you to turn the tide. So go out there and be somebody!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBfXTyzaUfQ
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:29:52 PM

it just means you have a gambling problem.

Would you mind telling us how many times you have been short(long) squeezed in the last months? I remember at least 6-7 times Cheesy. Haven´t you gone full short yesterday @~37x$ before we went upt to 390$ on Finex. And haven´t you said BTC is done(fucking dead, dead as a doornail..) for the 50th time this year but changed your mind today(again) before we broke down through 380$ that BTC might reach new highs in the next months? I remember when you also went full short when LTC hit it´s lowest point this year just before it almost doubled up to 5-6$. I don´t know anyone in here who has been deadly wrong so many times like you did. You should probably think twice before you accuse an "average down + holder"(even if it´s JayJuanGee  Wink ) of gambling.  Cheesy

No personal offense, but to hear this from your mouth is beyond ridiculous.

PS: Don´t forget to go full short again if we should go near 365-370$  .
You should use OKcoin.com, they offer 20x leverage !  Cheesy

How do you define a squeeze? Margin called? Never. Lost a bit... small amounts here and there, one play that actually did cost me a fair amount, but I'm overall up on the past few months by about 10%. Yes, I am a gambler! At least I don't try to call it an "investment strategy." It's f---ing gambling.

I don' t consider my strategy to be gambling, but surely some people may define it as such.  Yet, we need NOT get into semantics to realize that attempted traders (such as you Newbie) are engaging a much more closer proximation of gambling than buyers and holders and dollar cost averagers, such as myself.

Sure there is a gambling component to long term investing, but it would be a bit further of a distraction if we attempt to argue further down those lines of thinking.

What you are doing is referred to as the Martingale betting system/gambling system. Wikipedia even calls what you are doing gambling. Further, your gambling is riskier than my gambling. If I lose, I walk away and smack myself in the back of the head for being a goof. You... you lose big (doubling down on doubling down on doubling down... etc.).

However, I agree perfectly that what I am doing is gambling. I do not try to dress that up. You, on the other hand, are in denial. You call it an "investment strategy."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

P.S. -- Please tell me when you make your next big investment so that I'll know the market has reached a proximate top and I can enter a short.

Again,you seem to be oversimplifying and diverting.  I know about Martingale, and I am NOT engaged in such tactics.  sorry to burst your stupid ass theory.. but clearly, you do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about half the time.. and you already admitted several times that your recent goal in this thread is to troll.. so fuck off. .

You stated that you have repeatedly doubled down from $1200 and then, starting again, in late May-early July when you had a cash influx (right at the proximate high). So, not only are you engaged in the Martingale... you're doing it really badly.

I said that I invested from November to May, and then in May and June I doubled down what I had invested up to that point.  I did NOT say that I repeatedly doubled down, but I did double down during that May to June 2014 period.  I know you do NOT really want to read what I wrote, b/c then you would have to think and maybe even the facts may interfere with your theories (if you can call them that).   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

In other words, I am NOT following Martingale, even though some things that I did may appear to you gambler diluted mind as if it were Martingale.
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:30:55 PM

A day trader who mocks his colleagues who lost money at trading is like a fisherman who shoos away the fish that try to nibble at his bait.  He did not quite grasp the idea yet.
Newbie1022

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:31:34 PM

Would you mind telling us how many times you have been short(long) squeezed in the last months? I remember at least 6-7 times Cheesy. Haven´t you gone full short yesterday @~37x$ before we went upt to 390$ on Finex. And haven´t you said BTC is done(fucking dead, dead as a doornail..) for the 50th time this year but changed your mind today(again) before we broke down through 380$ that BTC might reach new highs in the next months? I remember when you also went full short when LTC hit it´s lowest point this year just before it almost doubled up to 5-6$. I don´t know anyone in here who has been deadly wrong so many times like you did. You should probably think twice before you accuse an "average down + holder"(even if it´s JayJuanGee  Wink ) of gambling.  Cheesy

How do you define a squeeze? Margin called? Never. Lost a bit... small amounts here and there, one play that actually did cost me a fair amount, but I'm overall up on the past few months by about 10%. Yes, I am a gambler! At least I don't try to call it an "investment strategy." It's f---ing gambling.

I don' t consider my strategy to be gambling, but surely some people may define it as such.  Yet, we need NOT get into semantics to realize that attempted traders (such as you Newbie) are engaging a much more closer proximation of gambling than buyers and holders and dollar cost averagers, such as myself.

Sure there is a gambling component to long term investing, but it would be a bit further of a distraction if we attempt to argue further down those lines of thinking.

What you are doing is referred to as the Martingale betting system/gambling system. Wikipedia even calls what you are doing gambling. Further, your gambling is riskier than my gambling. If I lose, I walk away and smack myself in the back of the head for being a goof. You... you lose big (doubling down on doubling down on doubling down... etc.).

However, I agree perfectly that what I am doing is gambling. I do not try to dress that up. You, on the other hand, are in denial. You call it an "investment strategy."

P.S. -- Please tell me when you make your next big investment so that I'll know the market has reached a proximate top and I can enter a short.

Again,you seem to be oversimplifying and diverting.  I know about Martingale, and I am NOT engaged in such tactics.  sorry to burst your stupid ass theory.. but clearly, you do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about half the time.. and you already admitted several times that your recent goal in this thread is to troll.. so fuck off. .

You stated that you have repeatedly doubled down from $1200 and then, starting again, in late May-early July when you had a cash influx (right at the proximate high). So, not only are you engaged in the Martingale... you're doing it really badly.

I said that I invested from November to May, and then in May and June I doubled down what I had invested up to that point.  I did NOT say that I repeatedly doubled down, but I did double down during that May to June 2014 period.  I know you do NOT really want to read what I wrote, b/c then you would have to think and maybe even the facts may interfere with your theories (if you can call them that).   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

In other words, I am NOT following Martingale, even though some things that I did may appear to you gambler diluted mind as if it were Martingale.

(1) If that was truly the case then your number would be different;
(2) We read your posts months ago when you were harassing and mocking people for not buying on the dip to $600, $500, $400... and you said that you were doubling up in a few of those conversations, too.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:31:49 PM

Yeez, will this cat fight ever end? Aren't there anyone who has anything valuable to say about the price drop?

edit: The Who!

The price dropped.. oh?  had not even noticed   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's old news... we all knew there would be some dumping this weekend. It hasn't hit the point of getting out of hand. Might drop to $360ish, but the floor shouldn't fall out ahead of the auction. Back to making fun of JJG

Yeah.. let's rename the thread... and maybe only you me and NOT not porkchop will be here... well shroomie will still pop in from time to time.
Newbie1022

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:32:57 PM

A day trader who mocks his colleagues who lost money at trading is like a fisherman who shoos away the fish that try to nibble at his bait.  He did not quite grasp the idea yet.

This guy has been rude and dismissive to me and a lot of the folks who were newer to BTC. He's also accused me of things at various times even when I was less of a snarky prick. He deserves it and I'm bored.
empowering
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

Newbie1022

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:35:21 PM

Must be a glitch in the Matrix.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:36:01 PM

(2) We read your posts months ago when you were harassing and mocking people for not buying on the dip to $600, $500, $400... and you said that you were doubling up in a few of those conversations, too.

I guess!!!

At least it sounds like I am consistent...

I may have mocked a few, but probably mostly mmitech.   And, I mostly mocked him for his inadequate expression of what he was doing rather than what he did.

Everyone makes their own conclusions about how to invest, and you have been easy to mock as well newbie, because you tend to post very stupid shit and to come up with very inadequate and insubstantial theories based on pie in the sky views of reality.

Newbie1022

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:39:41 PM

Would you mind telling us how many times you have been short(long) squeezed in the last months? I remember at least 6-7 times Cheesy. Haven´t you gone full short yesterday @~37x$ before we went upt to 390$ on Finex. And haven´t you said BTC is done(fucking dead, dead as a doornail..) for the 50th time this year but changed your mind today(again) before we broke down through 380$ that BTC might reach new highs in the next months? I remember when you also went full short when LTC hit it´s lowest point this year just before it almost doubled up to 5-6$. I don´t know anyone in here who has been deadly wrong so many times like you did. You should probably think twice before you accuse an "average down + holder"(even if it´s JayJuanGee  Wink ) of gambling.  Cheesy

PS: Don´t forget to go full short again if we should go near 365-370$  .
You should use OKcoin.com, they offer 20x leverage !  Cheesy

I don' t consider my strategy to be gambling, but surely some people may define it as such.  Yet, we need NOT get into semantics to realize that attempted traders (such as you Newbie) are engaging a much more closer proximation of gambling than buyers and holders and dollar cost averagers, such as myself.

Again,you seem to be oversimplifying and diverting.  I know about Martingale, and I am NOT engaged in such tactics.  sorry to burst your stupid ass theory.. but clearly, you do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about half the time.. and you already admitted several times that your recent goal in this thread is to troll.. so fuck off. .

I said that I invested from November to May, and then in May and June I doubled down what I had invested up to that point.  I did NOT say that I repeatedly doubled down, but I did double down during that May to June 2014 period.  I know you do NOT really want to read what I wrote, b/c then you would have to think and maybe even the facts may interfere with your theories (if you can call them that).   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

I guess!!!

I may have mocked a few, but probably mostly mmitech.   And, I mostly mocked him for his inadequate expression of what he was doing rather than what he did.

Everyone makes their own conclusions about how to invest, and you have been easy to mock as well newbie, because you tend to post very stupid shit and to come up with very inadequate and insubstantial theories based on pie in the sky views of reality.

You get carried away (coming from a guy who, himself, gets carried away... obviously). You're pushy, rude, and you stifle actual legitimate queries fairly often through accusations. Obviously, there are a lot of trolls. But, even when somebody isn't a troll and they have a counter position, you mock them and/or bully them. Just figured I'd serve it back for a change.

Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:41:57 PM

So many put the trolls on ignore that they turned to cannibalism. This is a rare event. It is the magic of the post 10k society. Which means:

To Da Moon!!!

... Now, back to my tea leaves
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:43:11 PM

Would you mind telling us how many times you have been short(long) squeezed in the last months? I remember at least 6-7 times Cheesy. Haven´t you gone full short yesterday @~37x$ before we went upt to 390$ on Finex. And haven´t you said BTC is done(fucking dead, dead as a doornail..) for the 50th time this year but changed your mind today(again) before we broke down through 380$ that BTC might reach new highs in the next months? I remember when you also went full short when LTC hit it´s lowest point this year just before it almost doubled up to 5-6$. I don´t know anyone in here who has been deadly wrong so many times like you did. You should probably think twice before you accuse an "average down + holder"(even if it´s JayJuanGee  Wink ) of gambling.  Cheesy

I don' t consider my strategy to be gambling, but surely some people may define it as such.  Yet, we need NOT get into semantics to realize that attempted traders (such as you Newbie) are engaging a much more closer proximation of gambling than buyers and holders and dollar cost averagers, such as myself.

Again,you seem to be oversimplifying and diverting.  I know about Martingale, and I am NOT engaged in such tactics.  sorry to burst your stupid ass theory.. but clearly, you do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about half the time.. and you already admitted several times that your recent goal in this thread is to troll.. so fuck off. .

I said that I invested from November to May, and then in May and June I doubled down what I had invested up to that point.  I did NOT say that I repeatedly doubled down, but I did double down during that May to June 2014 period.  I know you do NOT really want to read what I wrote, b/c then you would have to think and maybe even the facts may interfere with your theories (if you can call them that).   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Tongue

I guess!!!

I may have mocked a few, but probably mostly mmitech.   And, I mostly mocked him for his inadequate expression of what he was doing rather than what he did.

You get carried away (coming from a guy who, himself, gets carried away... obviously). You're pushy, rude, and you stifle actual legitimate queries fairly often through accusations. Obviously, there are a lot of trolls. But, even when somebody isn't a troll and they have a counter position, you mock them and/or bully them. Just figured I'd serve it back for a change.

Does it mean that we are making up and calling a truce for now, or you wanna continue with this crazy back and forth illogic?
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:43:30 PM

Newbie1022

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:44:28 PM

I guess!!!

Does it mean that we are making up and calling a truce for now, or you wanna continue with this crazy back and forth illogic?

Sure. Of course.
empowering
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:46:26 PM

JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4599

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:47:37 PM

Cool GIF.

Saved, thanx.
Newbie1022

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

Cool Wink
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 08:54:31 PM

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:01:00 PM

Explanation
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 09:02:31 PM

I guess!!!

I may have mocked a few, but probably mostly mmitech.   And, I mostly mocked him for his inadequate expression of what he was doing rather than what he did.

I guess!!!

Sure. Of course.

squirrel
Pages: « 1 ... 9842 9843 9844 9845 9846 9847 9848 9849 9850 9851 9852 9853 9854 9855 9856 9857 9858 9859 9860 9861 9862 9863 9864 9865 9866 9867 9868 9869 9870 9871 9872 9873 9874 9875 9876 9877 9878 9879 9880 9881 9882 9883 9884 9885 9886 9887 9888 9889 9890 9891 [9892] 9893 9894 9895 9896 9897 9898 9899 9900 9901 9902 9903 9904 9905 9906 9907 9908 9909 9910 9911 9912 9913 9914 9915 9916 9917 9918 9919 9920 9921 9922 9923 9924 9925 9926 9927 9928 9929 9930 9931 9932 9933 9934 9935 9936 9937 9938 9939 9940 9941 9942 ... 33462 »
  Print  

Jump to: