June 20, 2024, 01:21:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 12868 12869 12870 12871 12872 12873 12874 12875 12876 12877 12878 12879 12880 12881 12882 12883 12884 12885 12886 12887 12888 12889 12890 12891 12892 12893 12894 12895 12896 12897 12898 12899 12900 12901 12902 12903 12904 12905 12906 12907 12908 12909 12910 12911 12912 12913 12914 12915 12916 12917 [12918] 12919 12920 12921 12922 12923 12924 12925 12926 12927 12928 12929 12930 12931 12932 12933 12934 12935 12936 12937 12938 12939 12940 12941 12942 12943 12944 12945 12946 12947 12948 12949 12950 12951 12952 12953 12954 12955 12956 12957 12958 12959 12960 12961 12962 12963 12964 12965 12966 12967 12968 ... 33462 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26403464 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:51:56 AM

was gr8, didn't do anything special, just banged her senseless numerous times, she asked for it! shes gr8!   Cheesy

Can't complain about that.

Is she a penquin, too?    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:01:25 AM

Coin
Explanation
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4046
Merit: 4603

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:03:07 AM

was gr8, didn't do anything special, just banged her senseless numerous times, she asked for it! shes gr8!   Cheesy

Is she a penquin, too?    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Or a seal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0evs5MRtD8

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Cool
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 10423

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 05:07:47 AM

Or a seal?

hahahaha... poor little penguin, squished by the seal.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:01:25 AM

Coin
Explanation
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:16:03 AM

nah probably not... it is more likely 'all of us' bitcoiners will take a nice big haircut during the 'big block of cheese day' which many of us know is coming. too many issues with bitcoin right now. what happens when peeps die and no one can un-encrypt their wallets ?? value goes up because there is less bitcoins ?? if an EMP strikes then no one can buy anything cuz all currency is cryptos .. that wont work because it is a weakness.. one EMP bomb takes out a countries entire economic infrastructure ??

if it does go to 32k+ that would be great because i have a few bitcoins.. but i think gold will be 32k+ before bitcoins will be....

ripple has just as good if not better chance at the new generation of fiat currency than does bitcoin because at least they are straight forward about making more coins when people lose their coins.. eventually bitcoin will be forced to 'create out of thin air' more bitcoins and we all know how that is going to turn out. when tell everyone your never going to make more bitcoins and that is why your different than fiat when you know you will be forced to print more at some point is not being straight forward. and when you finally print more then you are a glorified fiat.. ..... sure its innovating but it has problems that going to take a lot more innovation to be resolved... it is doubtful there is enough time left to fix all of it's shortcomings.

and bitcoin is backed by NOTHING...  it's intrinsic.. hhahhahha.

What happens when people die and nobody can un-encrypt their wallets? Sad day for whoever's next of kin. That's not a problem with bitcoin, that is the problem of one idiot user not taking his own mortality into account when handling his money. A nationwide wildfire could theoretically destroy an entire nation's fiat, you know how common nation-wide EMP blasts are? As common as nation-wide fires. And last time I checked EMPs DO NO DAMAGE TO PAPER WALLETS. How dare you call yourself a miner when displaying such blatant ignorance!? Back up your shit, and it's good against the destruction of the backed-up material. If you have bitcoin and two neurons to rub together, you have several backups in several forms and storage means.

Yeah, at the time, 32K seems excessive. I think we'll be at 10K by 2020, tops.

Sure, any other and more widely accepted crypto has a chance at being as (or more) popular and widely used than bitcoin. And we can sit here and type for days about the millions of hypothetical scenarios where bitcoin ends below the competition (be it fiat or altcoins). One bitcoin is 1 billion satoshi. There will be 21 million billion satoshi by the time all bitcoin are mined. Even if 90% of that is lost, we will have 2.1 million billion satoshi... are those not enough to circulate? There are $5 trillion in printed cash in the world. There is (the equivalent) of 500 trillion pennies in cash in the world at the moment (according to this: http://gizmodo.com/5995301/how-much-money-is-there-on-earth). Are 2,000 trillion satoshi (10% of total bitcoin that there will ever be) not enough to be used as cash!? "Eventually, it will not be enough!" what a dishonest argument. We won't have to worry about that. Our children won't have to worry about that. Our children's children might ponder that someday there might not be enough satoshi to use bitcoin as fiat... I doubt that the hypothetical scenario of having to re-start block rewards will happen this century.

No form of value exchange is intrinsically backed by anything. Gold? Just pretty looking metal, arbitrarily chosen to be valuable. Fiat? Backed by politic stability, look at what happened to the Euro over the Greek drama. Crypto? Arbitrarily chose bits and bytes to represent value. So long as it's good to exchange for goods and services, I dont care what arbitrary, human-created token we use.

Just forget such stupid "we will not have enough satoshi" or "lost bitcoin is not recoverable" arguments. 2 years ago I have shown how we could indefinitely sub-divide a satoshi with a soft-fork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=256516.10
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 07:01:27 AM

Coin
Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:01:27 AM

Coin
Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:01:31 AM

Coin
Explanation
simmo77

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:36:12 AM

Or a seal?

hahahaha... poor little penguin, squished by the seal.

Penguin is broken down on the side of the road on a hot summer's day, with the bonnet/hood of his car up.
Guy see him, stops, walks up to the car, peers into the engine bay for a minute, then comes round to the driver's side door...

"Looks like you've blown a seal, mate" he says.

"Nah" the Penguin replies "I've just eaten an ice-cream"

<ba dum tish>

thanks I'm here all week.... try the fish...
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:53:12 AM

This thread is really useful for me and especially the charts from ChartBuddy. I check this thread daily and I'm glad to see new and new informations coming. I like to read about Bitcoin price, speculations and stuff like this. I like the poll at the of this thread and I hope Bitcoin will be around $350 or more at the end of July. I've invested a lot into Bitcoin and I'm already in profit, but you know, I want more.. Smiley
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:01:25 AM

Coin
Explanation
Venusianism

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 10:04:09 AM

This thread is really useful for me and especially the charts from ChartBuddy. I check this thread daily and I'm glad to see new and new informations coming. I like to read about Bitcoin price, speculations and stuff like this. I like the poll at the of this thread and I hope Bitcoin will be around $350 or more at the end of July. I've invested a lot into Bitcoin and I'm already in profit, but you know, I want more.. Smiley

SOME KINDS OF BITCORNS ARE A BIT LIEK DIS, & SOME OTHER KINDS ARE MORE LIEK DAT <3

[ WB ;p  Just got destroyed on a NFLX long btw, & I knew it had been coming ;/

Then I lost even moar on gold long's ;// ]

Oh & btw, this fellow here's username is truly apt ;o :

I'd sell off a thousand a day. Buyers would send payment at the market rate to a rotating set of charities.

I'd set up a faucet with random payouts of 50 BTC every few hours.

I'd finance and set up mobile-based banking for the most desperate third world economies. Each account would come with an equal amount of coinage.

I'd keep going until I had 10,000 BTC left. That should be more than enough for anyone.

aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:48:13 AM

nah probably not... it is more likely 'all of us' bitcoiners will take a nice big haircut during the 'big block of cheese day' which many of us know is coming. too many issues with bitcoin right now. what happens when peeps die and no one can un-encrypt their wallets ?? value goes up because there is less bitcoins ?? if an EMP strikes then no one can buy anything cuz all currency is cryptos .. that wont work because it is a weakness.. one EMP bomb takes out a countries entire economic infrastructure ??

if it does go to 32k+ that would be great because i have a few bitcoins.. but i think gold will be 32k+ before bitcoins will be....

ripple has just as good if not better chance at the new generation of fiat currency than does bitcoin because at least they are straight forward about making more coins when people lose their coins.. eventually bitcoin will be forced to 'create out of thin air' more bitcoins and we all know how that is going to turn out. when tell everyone your never going to make more bitcoins and that is why your different than fiat when you know you will be forced to print more at some point is not being straight forward. and when you finally print more then you are a glorified fiat.. ..... sure its innovating but it has problems that going to take a lot more innovation to be resolved... it is doubtful there is enough time left to fix all of it's shortcomings.

What happens when people die and nobody can un-encrypt their wallets? Sad day for whoever's next of kin. That's not a problem with bitcoin, that is the problem of one idiot user not taking his own mortality into account when handling his money. A nationwide wildfire could theoretically destroy an entire nation's fiat, you know how common nation-wide EMP blasts are? As common as nation-wide fires. And last time I checked EMPs DO NO DAMAGE TO PAPER WALLETS. How dare you call yourself a miner when displaying such blatant ignorance!? Back up your shit, and it's good against the destruction of the backed-up material. If you have bitcoin and two neurons to rub together, you have several backups in several forms and storage means.

Sure, any other and more widely accepted crypto has a chance at being as (or more) popular and widely used than bitcoin. And we can sit here and type for days about the millions of hypothetical scenarios where bitcoin ends below the competition (be it fiat or altcoins). One bitcoin is 1 billion satoshi. There will be 21 million billion satoshi by the time all bitcoin are mined. Even if 90% of that is lost, we will have 2.1 million billion satoshi... are those not enough to circulate? There are $5 trillion in printed cash in the world. There is (the equivalent) of 500 trillion pennies in cash in the world at the moment (according to this: http://gizmodo.com/5995301/how-much-money-is-there-on-earth). Are 2,000 trillion satoshi (10% of total bitcoin that there will ever be) not enough to be used as cash!? "Eventually, it will not be enough!" what a dishonest argument. We won't have to worry about that. Our children won't have to worry about that. Our children's children might ponder that someday there might not be enough satoshi to use bitcoin as fiat... I doubt that the hypothetical scenario of having to re-start block rewards will happen this century.

No form of value exchange is intrinsically backed by anything. Gold? Just pretty looking metal, arbitrarily chosen to be valuable. Fiat? Backed by politic stability, look at what happened to the Euro over the Greek drama. Crypto? Arbitrarily chose bits and bytes to represent value. So long as it's good to exchange for goods and services, I dont care what arbitrary, human-created token we use.

Just forget such stupid "we will not have enough satoshi" or "lost bitcoin is not recoverable" arguments. 2 years ago I have shown how we could indefinitely sub-divide a satoshi with a soft-fork.

no we should not forget anything... this is the same as printing more dollars.... your idea is a fiat scheme... which means bitcoin is not being straight forward..  instead of 'forgetting' about it, i think it's time to take this argument to the next level.......... .... 'we will have enough satoshi' that is a good one hhahhahhahha .

aztecminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:59:19 AM

there is a lot of stupid and dumb idiot people in the world... bunches of them... that is going to be a problem.. a big problem that has no resolution. .. whats going to happen is its going to take 32k+ bitcoins to buy a single oz gold coin and not vice versa.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:01:37 AM

Coin
Explanation
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

there is a lot of stupid and dumb idiot people in the world... bunches of them... that is going to be a problem.. a big problem that has no resolution. .. whats going to happen is its going to take 32k+ bitcoins to buy a single gold coin and not vice versa.

Please short this fucker to zero then.

aztecminer
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:04:08 AM

there is a lot of stupid and dumb idiot people in the world... bunches of them... that is going to be a problem.. a big problem that has no resolution. .. whats going to happen is its going to take 32k+ bitcoins to buy a single gold coin and not vice versa.

Please short this fucker to zero then.

i'm not shorting, and i don't leverage. just stating the facts.
Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

no we should not forget anything... this is the same as printing more dollars.... your idea is a fiat scheme... which means bitcoin is not being straight forward..  instead of 'forgetting' about it, i think it's time to take this argument to the next level.......... .... 'we will have enough satoshi' that is a good one hhahhahhahha .

Do you even think? You're not making sense here. Increasing divisibility is not the same as printing more dollars, it's the same as breaking up dollars into pennies, or pennies into even smaller units if the dollar becomes so valuable that even pennies have to be broken up into smaller parts. Use your brain man.
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:22:31 AM

Increasing divisibility is not the same as printing more dollars, it's the same as breaking up dollars into pennies, or pennies into even smaller units if the dollar becomes so valuable that even pennies have to be broken up into smaller parts.
I am personally gutted that someone thought of breaking up gold bars into 1oz coins. Now my 10kg ingots are almost worthless Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 12868 12869 12870 12871 12872 12873 12874 12875 12876 12877 12878 12879 12880 12881 12882 12883 12884 12885 12886 12887 12888 12889 12890 12891 12892 12893 12894 12895 12896 12897 12898 12899 12900 12901 12902 12903 12904 12905 12906 12907 12908 12909 12910 12911 12912 12913 12914 12915 12916 12917 [12918] 12919 12920 12921 12922 12923 12924 12925 12926 12927 12928 12929 12930 12931 12932 12933 12934 12935 12936 12937 12938 12939 12940 12941 12942 12943 12944 12945 12946 12947 12948 12949 12950 12951 12952 12953 12954 12955 12956 12957 12958 12959 12960 12961 12962 12963 12964 12965 12966 12967 12968 ... 33462 »
  Print  

Jump to: