April 28, 2024, 03:54:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 27774 27775 27776 27777 27778 27779 27780 27781 27782 27783 27784 27785 27786 27787 27788 27789 27790 27791 27792 27793 27794 27795 27796 27797 27798 27799 27800 27801 27802 27803 27804 27805 27806 27807 27808 27809 27810 27811 27812 27813 27814 27815 27816 27817 27818 27819 27820 27821 27822 27823 [27824] 27825 27826 27827 27828 27829 27830 27831 27832 27833 27834 27835 27836 27837 27838 27839 27840 27841 27842 27843 27844 27845 27846 27847 27848 27849 27850 27851 27852 27853 27854 27855 27856 27857 27858 27859 27860 27861 27862 27863 27864 27865 27866 27867 27868 27869 27870 27871 27872 27873 27874 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368743 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
BobLawblaw
Legendary

Activity: 1822
Merit: 5551

Neighborhood Shenanigans Dispenser

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 02:30:07 AM

Ah, I have that Bitlocker fellow on ignore, which explains why I'm not seeing much political posting.

I am now seeing utterly retarded quote-posts.

The Yaoi will get progressively worse from here on out.

You have been warned.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 03:15:01 AM

Agreed: Don't quote a pig-fucker. Quoting nazis get us Hilda:

(Disclaimer: I think Hilda is incredibly hot.)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10180

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 03:39:42 AM

Frankly I have been through 12 presidents and have caught all but two lying multiple times.

I was under three years old for Eisenhauser and about 4-6 years old for Kennedy. But every one since has clearly lied at least one time.

So I know everything I read or see may be a lie or true.

It seems pretty damned ridiculous to posture that any other politician had reached the same level of lies as the trump dweeb.  He does not know how to tell the truth if it were staring him in the face.. .. He has been pretty damned lucky in life that he has gotten away with so much gangsterisms, lying and bullying and never has really had to account for it.. jail might not be a bad thing for the guy.. if it were to be politically feasible?
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:08:05 AM

I am in such love with the CHARGE during the FIRST STORM OF THE HILL !!! man, when they pushed inside in waves, stronger, ampler and those fucking protectors of the child rapists (even unconsciously), specially one, agonizing !!!!

I OMG I LOVED IT !!!

That's MY AMERICA !!!

not the weak one pussy shit unable to move WALLS !!!!

This is the market in motion !

I can't yet find the exact picture or gif, but it's WE THE PEOPLE TOGHETER PUSHING THROUGH THE LIES PEACEFULLY, still...

wait for the Mississippi X.

edit : and what is strange about my picture, or the vid, is that we don't see the breach... we see the push, the pull, all togheter, the cop compressed, and... that's it... hmm..

edit 2 : for me a touch down would have been standing execution of pence or pelosi or spraying the whole room excluded the few (still) uncorrupt, that would have been cool, the take down.

edit 3 : (there, sorry dudes (sec) but the pedos have to fall, kill them yourselves and we won't close the mississippi crosssings kids... (rdy for what's next once x)? no... you ain't, you are just civilians, fresh...
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:22:28 AM

nutlidah, I quickly removed you from my ignore, and saw hell...

that's what I like :

they are like the Fiasters, defending their childrape privileges born from fiat scams and cornering of the democratic institution of the republic... like the congress, scotus or the white house until trump !

cool I always believed in the unitary theory... will see how it is...

former usa or not?

we wait to know...

edit : btw passing the mississippi "walls" incognito will be hard for the foreigners, but not impossible, specially when the drive is a modern top of the notch attack sub... ahahah...

what have you done corrupts? to rape our kids? better to be with those with others AS.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4460

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:31:56 AM

First idiot I put on ignore since NLC.
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1510

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 04:49:09 AM

First idiot I put on ignore since NLC.

Yeah, it takes a special kind of idiot to get on my ignore list, but he's on there. His posts are virtually just random words.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7768

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 04:52:39 AM

What? No ATH today? Is this a pump for ants?  Grin

A bit of consolidation here between $39,500 & $42,000 is good. Let it coil for a while, usually means we breakout hard to the upside the longer we coil.

This is good, everything is working perfectly.

Cool

Some side winder action before honey badger takes over.

At bob she is practicing sidewinder action over and over.

Today was a good day for me I repaired 2 s9 miners  which mean 28th a day more BTC.

I also repaired 2 ltc3 miners which means 1gh more DOGE and LTC which will be converted to BTC

I've read it somewhere that old s9s are a thing again now after the latest pump? How much can you earn with an s9 now?

14 x .26 = 3.64 usd a day burns 29 kwatts

so if you need heat and have 10 cent power you earn 74 usd cents a day. plus get heat.

my deal is 1/2 the coins so 2 machines = 1 free one so it is earning $3.64 a day for me.

FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2021, 05:05:15 AM

All these 'pantie pics' inform as to why there are so many boomers.
I think that 50ies had a "thing" with panties, titties and naked legs, I suppose.

Its feels more healthier and freedom down under without panties  Wink
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:13:37 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), yefi (1)

B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:17:23 AM

such love guys ! is it because of the request for the payment for me to leave in XMR over BTC? It was to not disturb your HODLing... and you can use BISQ to switch fast... anyway Smiley.

ready to cross the mississippi's rivers like in the old days ?

some people in the digital (goolags) have a tendency to forget the basic necessities of life, like electricity or communication ways...

Long Live The 2nd Republic if the first isn't saved soon !

$ = 0 soon.

edit : anyone tracking BTC/PREMIUM MUNITIONS for the 2ndA lately? are we even flat?
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:27:14 AM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:27:39 AM

Well I mine

Eth
LTC
Doge

and BTC

so shit coins are fine by me.

Please tell me philipma, why did you merge and migrate your shitcoin threads into WO?
And don't tell me to acquire more BTC, because I find this investment advice as totally not cool.
That said, ETH is the queen of shitcoins and BTC's bitch, so JJ will agree with me - that if you must diversify - buy ETH, and ETH only - and that only for a limited time frame every 4 year cycle.

Hodling anything else other than king BTC, is bound to loose value over time.

I think that I mostly agree with everything that you say here, CT.. except what is this little tingilie about holding ETH for a 4-year cycle?  Who the fuck would be suggesting anything close to that in terms of assurances?

There is no level of assurance regarding holding ETH for any period of time beyond a day or two, perhaps.. that shit could go to zero with only a few days notice... .. so sure, maybe some guys might be gambling with various shitcoins like ETH and various ETH affiliated coins, but for their own good, they better be careful in terms of NOT getting trapped in any of those various shit built upon shit that (smokes and mirrors) could collapse at any time and with little to no notice.

My advice is far more sound than ct's

As he advocates holding eth and I don't

ETH
LTC
DOGE

are simply tools to get more BTC .  While ct fails to acknowledge this and advocates holding eth.

My risk of using gpus and paid off L3+ gear to mine      edit(added mine)
ETH
LTC
DOGE to get more BTC is almost, but not quite zero.

Yes... I agree with you that there is a problematic aspect of holding ethereum..  there is also a bit of a problematic aspect of supporting various shitcoins by mining them, but sure I understand that miners are incentivized by profits and if it is more profitable to mine a shitcoin and turn it into BTC than to mine BTC directly, then I can understand such motivation to direct personal hash power at such shitcoin(s) in order to transition them into BTC... that surely makes sense to me.

If the US government keeps allowing large companies to place capitol into Bitcoin, I’m going to have to assume that the US government is Satoshi and they hold all the Satoshi coins..

Something is up..
How are they now so sure Bitcoin isn’t hackable or the gov won’t turn against it..
I’m thinking they must have some assurances from higher up..

Very likely to be true.

I suspect this run continues until Biden gets sworn in or until Trump get sworn in or does a re-election.

Mean while enjoy the profits.

Get a fucking grip if you believe that there is any kind of snowball's chance in hell that Trump is staying in power.. the fucking looney dweeb, and the more surprising aspect is that some somewhat intelligent people give him any benefit of the doubt in terms of having motives that are for the good of the country.. blah blah blah.. .. any motives that he has is because he perceives them to be for the good of his lil selfie.

I do not think Trump will be in power after the 20th of January.

You should learn to read English.

" or " has a lot of meaning in my statement  which you have choose to completely misinterpret.

I think that I responded appropriately, and it seems that I am responding to what you said.. including some other posts that you made that were consistent with ideas of uncertainty in respect to whether trump might stay in power instead of biden.. and that ship sailed a while back... even though there continues to be a lot of mischief around these kinds of ideas and even gamesmanship that the dweeb is contemplating - and may have already fully blown is wadd.. whatever stupid shit that he had.. Of course, he is not going to stop creating mischief if he is left with any kind of capability to engage in such mischief... he's a self-centered fucktwat... for whatever that's worth.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:35:36 AM

Yes... I agree with you that there is a problematic aspect of holding ethereum..  there is also a bit of a problematic aspect of supporting various shitcoins by mining them, but sure I understand that miners are incentivized by profits and if it is more profitable to mine a shitcoin and turn it into BTC than to mine BTC directly, then I can understand such motivation to direct personal hash power at such shitcoin(s) in order to transition them into BTC... that surely makes sense to me.

I think that I responded appropriately, and it seems that I am responding to what you said.. including some other posts that you made that were consistent with ideas of uncertainty in respect to whether trump might stay in power instead of biden.. and that ship sailed a while back... even though there continues to be a lot of mischief around these kinds of ideas and even gamesmanship that the dweeb is contemplating - and may have already fully blown is wadd.. whatever stupid shit that he had.. Of course, he is not going to stop creating mischief if he is left with any kind of capability to engage in such mischief... he's a self-centered fucktwat... for whatever that's worth.

1, ETH two biggest problems are the devs (lambos, bimbos, etc) and the impossibility to guarantee a clean code on such a surface, furthermore this infinite story... anyway.

2. Trump is still CiC. There was a coup, almost successful, most of congress and scotus betrayed their oath, will see how it goes regarding unity and more importantly in regard to unitary theory of governmental structure (enforced in others states worldwide).

3. What ever trump is with the pedo or not, as a CiC, not human, he has to take down the election steal conspiracy, the epstein/pedogates files and others still untold conspiracies to the american people... if he does, be ready to have your minds blown away, and an hunger for blood so violent, that the only way to share pieces of Pence, is to freeze him and slice him then, thinly. And if he is a pedo it's always possible to impeach them later for this ground and execute him too then.

4. but first save the republic, the 1st storm was just a little show of what america means, to me and the world, and more importantly those having braved all their fears to become free, like their forefathers who conquered this land and defeated the Kingdoms of England !

we are at war !

But the point you have to get : BTC/USD will soon become meaningless, if trump doesn't survive, who will get the us DEBT  stock? One sure thing BTC/XMR BTC/ETH or what ever you find cool makes sense. It increase real decentralization of all the goals of BTC !!!

you can be a mono coin, hodler what ever... some bought ETH for nothing, I know it, I sold it to them... (Cheesy).
True Myth

Activity: 315
Merit: 213

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:53:52 AM

J.F.C...  might have to test out that ignore button soon...

In other news, observing sideways action with consolidation around $40.5K for the past few days. 

I wouldn't mind a few days of more sideways action however, in JJG's words "bitcoin doesn't work like that".
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 05:54:06 AM

People are started making FOMO because they have 0 Crypto..  Grin

Nice Pumping.. towards 40k ..

True that i do not have a Single Bitcoin/Crypto to my name but i really do enjoy this Forum. The intellectuals are very fun and educational. Rarety in the space of internet !

That is fucking retarded to be participating in a thread like this here one and not even to be striving for at least a minimum of 1% of your holdings to be in bitcoin.. and who gives any shit about "crypto", we are talking about bitcoin here.... so get your lil selfie in gear and figure out a way to DCA your way into something around a 1% holdings in bitcoin minimum... and then maybe that attempt at some kind of active participation will teach you a wee bit more in regards to understanding the corns a wee bit MOAR better.

People are started making FOMO because they have 0 Crypto..  Grin

Nice Pumping.. towards 40k ..

True that i do not have a Single Bitcoin/Crypto to my name but i really do enjoy this Forum. The intellectuals are very fun and educational. Rarety in the space of internet !

sure... you are just trying to throw off the tax man.   we won't tell.

Nope i really do not have a Single Crypto in my holding.. i am way too poor to buy some and the ones i had are gone since 2014 via Mt. Gox and my own idiocy/naiveness.. Part of it is at fault that  i am here cause i still hope that i might get them back...

That is a lame-ass excuse... if I must say (I must)

i believe the best thing to do that is to improve his skills , i dont know what he could do be definitely there is lot of other income sources that he can start working in with 0 capital , only some skills such design , coding or even working as a freelancer , i know lot of people making more than four figures every year just from working in freelancing , i think he will be able to catch crypto train after that with the proper investment.

You messed up the quote, Thanos01.  You were responding to me.. and I think that I fixed the quote...

In regard to the substance of the matter that you mentioned: of course there can be difficulties with cashflows of anyone who is both trying to figure out how much to invest into bitcoin and also to figure out ways to improve or increase their cashflow based on marketable talents/skills that they might have and if they are willing to trade those talents/skills for value in the market that can be converted into bitcoin. 

But even if they figure out how to earn more money, they are likely to need to figure out other aspects of investing enough into bitcoin and possibly NOT over extending themselves but then also figuring out other various personal factors such as their other investments, their views of bitcoin in comparison to other assets, their timeline, their risk tolerance and their time, ability and skills to create a strategy, to research and learn as they go and perhaps to tweak their BTC allocations and strategies from time to time along the way based on learnings, developments or changes in the above listed factors. 
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:33:01 AM

Was talking to a surgeon dude the other day, and he brought up an interesting per-capita point about India having a relatively low death rate.

Even in the densest slums packed with over 2 million people, the death rate is pretty low.

Why ?

It's because they are all on HCQ over there for anti-malaria purposes. They make the stuff in India, so it's passed out like candy at $0.02 a pill. Just need one dose a week.

HCQ, coupled with Zinc, has been proven to reduce cytokine storm severity, providing prophylactic capability against severe COVID-19 infection. Called my doctor, after talking to surgeon dude, asking for HCQ as prophylaxis, and doctors are largely refusing to fill orders for it in the US, for, reasons.

Everything is dumb.

There is some weird shit going on in Sweden as well The death rate is suddenly dropping for no apparent reason.

Sweden has this weird delayed reporting system where they keep adding to the death toll of a day over several weeks.  So their curve is always looking like the death toll is dropping, and is then adjusted upwards later.  

Yes, I'm aware of the lag, but I don't think it's this big, guess we will know in a months time.
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:36:09 AM

That poor girl really should talk to the store manager about the elastics in their pants.
B1tUnl0ck3r

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:37:05 AM

snip

nokia testing 5g in sweden? it's emf warfare with biowarfare + election steal + the fall of the republic + pedogate free....

next incompatible with puristanism get you ignored (Arriemoller), a fair warning... what's your goal to influence our hormones level?

fearing to not be able to trade fast enough in a fair market? lol...

low iq are ... the muppets !
Arriemoller
Legendary

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 06:46:40 AM

Also, berries? Holy shit. 32 oz of strawberries are now DOUBLE price what they were 6 months ago. Double.

Similar inflation with raspberries and blackberries too.

That may be Covid related. There's a shortage of qualified pickers.

Coffee prices have shot up too.

Or, because it's winter and there are no berries, except for the expensive imported ones or the expensively artificially grown ones.
Pages: « 1 ... 27774 27775 27776 27777 27778 27779 27780 27781 27782 27783 27784 27785 27786 27787 27788 27789 27790 27791 27792 27793 27794 27795 27796 27797 27798 27799 27800 27801 27802 27803 27804 27805 27806 27807 27808 27809 27810 27811 27812 27813 27814 27815 27816 27817 27818 27819 27820 27821 27822 27823 [27824] 27825 27826 27827 27828 27829 27830 27831 27832 27833 27834 27835 27836 27837 27838 27839 27840 27841 27842 27843 27844 27845 27846 27847 27848 27849 27850 27851 27852 27853 27854 27855 27856 27857 27858 27859 27860 27861 27862 27863 27864 27865 27866 27867 27868 27869 27870 27871 27872 27873 27874 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: