April 28, 2024, 04:42:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 31483 31484 31485 31486 31487 31488 31489 31490 31491 31492 31493 31494 31495 31496 31497 31498 31499 31500 31501 31502 31503 31504 31505 31506 31507 31508 31509 31510 31511 31512 31513 31514 31515 31516 31517 31518 31519 31520 31521 31522 31523 31524 31525 31526 31527 31528 31529 31530 31531 31532 [31533] 31534 31535 31536 31537 31538 31539 31540 31541 31542 31543 31544 31545 31546 31547 31548 31549 31550 31551 31552 31553 31554 31555 31556 31557 31558 31559 31560 31561 31562 31563 31564 31565 31566 31567 31568 31569 31570 31571 31572 31573 31574 31575 31576 31577 31578 31579 31580 31581 31582 31583 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4874

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:07:00 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2022, 07:21:09 AM by Hueristic

For the record he's the only person on my ignore list

I can't remind of any other user on WO that would be safe-to-ignore (EDIT: lately), honestly, so i think i can relate.
It's just that i decided against using Ignore at some point, because freedom of speech and shit, but i'd never expect anybody to follow this idea.
Sometimes it's a burden and a good test at the same time  Grin

Freedom of Speech <> Forced to Listen.

In other news this is some ironically funny ass shit here.

https://i.imgur.com/ZBb42uy.mp4
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptotourist

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755

Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:12:59 AM

I had delta (2020), and omicron (2022).  I also took two vaccines unfortunately.

The spike protein on what is basically the common cold virus was engineered in a lab (possibly more than one).  It is devastatingly destructive to pretty much all vital organ systems.  It causes incredible inflammation, which if you are already inflamed can be deadly.  It will also cause a cytokine reaction in your body, which unfortunately also causes inflammation as well as damage in other ways, for example causing inevitable fibrosis in the lungs.  It causes vascular damage, heart damage, lung damage, reproductive organ damage, kidney damage, liver damage and neurological and brain damage.

The MRNA vaccine teaches your native cells to actually create the very same spike protein.  The idea is your immune system will respond to rogue muscle cells with a corona spike expression and learn to defeat them.  But the risk is the MRNA delivery method might be a little too good.  And will teach too many of your cells to create the spike protein doing even more damage, potentially, than the virus itself.

I am not a political hack.  We are being brainwashed by a constant messaging, that was meant to be widespread, but then aimed at least at those who will believe it for political reasons. I have known four people who have died within 3 weeks of their last vaccine from "sudden cardiac failure" or a stroke.  All of them under 65.  2 of them in their 30s, but obese.  Of the hundreds of people I helped get vaccinated back in 2/2021 38% more than is statistically expected (considering their age which was fairly high) have died since the vaccine that I helped them get.  Most within 6 months of being vaccinated.  I have direct access to this data.

I created the registration systems for the rollout of the vaccine in a major US population center (8 million people), and was there in February 2021 helping the registration crew check in the patients.  I, myself got my first vaccine that night.

That first night we gave vaccines (to the elderly and compromised) we had two patients (out of about 300) that needed immediate transport to the ED.  I scoffed at both of these at the time figuring they were likely just being "dramatic".

Since then more vaers database entries have been made for the covid vaccines than all other vaccines in the history of the world.  Both in total (overwhelmingly) and in percentage. 

Have you heard that one time in the news?  And yet it is true.

And I have stood in a covid unit in a hospital I supported (Late 2021) and listened to two nurses talk about the people coming in and their own hesitancy to take the vaccine (for a second time in their cases) as they were dealing with so many people who HAD been vaccinated, and watching them die of covid anyway.

After my first vaccine I had acute tinnitus develop mostly in my right ear.  Interestingly I got the first vaccine in my right arm.  After my second dose the tinnitus has increased 3x and is now in both ears.  I have also developed serious heart symptoms including vfib and extreme palpitations.  I have also had some decline in liver and kidney function.  I am in my 50s and am fit, and otherwise healthy.

It would be my personal recommendation that you and your wife look long and hard at the vaccines before taking any more boosters.  Each exposure to the spike proteins does more damage. Some of this damage is permanent.  Avoid getting covid again.  But avoid getting more MRNA vaccines with all your life.

I will be seen as a loon for writing this post.

The reason I am doing it publicly instead of privately is so you (and perhaps others) will see that I am willing to sacrifice my reputation for this plea.  Why?  Consider that question... the answer is obvious.

Do with the information what you will.  But please do some digging.  I am glad to give you the names of well respected doctors who are experts in the fields of immunology, cardiac care, and general health if you want.  But they are easy enough to find at this point.

Hope the best for you and your beloved.

OK capsie, but why delete?
You also deleted your follow up post - which was stating that you “see things ahead of time”, and something about making a little extra cash.

Well, for starters I find your timing to pivot your narrative very interesting.
It’s really impressing that the global narrative is shifting to: “tHe uNvAcCiNaTeD wErE RiGht, tHe VacCiNe iS nOt SAFU”.
My guess at this point is, that you’re again assisting TPTB, by spreading fear to the vaccinated this time round. Sic.

That said, your above analysis is not far from the truth I’m afraid.
I’m not here to gloat about people dying, especially when they’ve been brainwashed to sheer ignorance for their entire lives.
But I am here to tell you that you’re full of shit. As always.

Last but not least, you do not “see things ahead of time”. Even your Bitcoin parallel - “saw the value” in 2011 - does not hold true in my book.
You were introduced to Bitcoin via your gambling addiction, as you’ve mentioned before. I can safely assume that you did not understand the value of Bitcoin until years later - 2013 at the earliest - if not later. But at 2011? You were in for the “free internet money”.

Talking about shit - not to forget:

- OOM who thinks that he is actually shooting those photos. I’ve been to observatories a few times in my life, and I know what they are able to see - which is jack shit. A blinking colourless fucking light. The rest is artificially layered on top - as you’ve admitted from the start, but it doesn’t change the fact that everything you see on those photos is fake.
BTW, your broker is in no way faster than my 2 minute (on the exchange) wired transfer.

- goldkingcoiner mentioned that he is waiting for the MONTHLY RSI to hit the oversold level. Like it EVER has on the monthly. I’m assuming that oversold level is at 30, and right now it’s hovering at it’s lowest point ever - around 40. Such TA.

- philpma is as retarded as usual - nothing to see here.

- exphorizon has levelled up. I wish he just fucked off as promised.

- not.a.sir.azimuth is coming out of the closet. Hopefully he will make his life dream come true, bite many pillows, and bring joy to the LGBTQ community.
montaga

Activity: 609
Merit: 264

Freedom, Natural Law

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:31:57 AM

Some of WO could wear this with a BTC Sign Underglow  🤣🤣🤣

Dey have the need the need for BTC Underglow  Cheesy
Yes bottom has been
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 07:33:45 AM

OK capsie, but why delete?
You also deleted your follow up post - which was stating that you “see things ahead of time”, and something about making a little extra cash.

Well, for starters I find your timing to pivot your narrative very interesting.
It’s really impressing that the global narrative is shifting to: “tHe uNvAcCiNaTeD wErE RiGht, tHe VacCiNe iS nOt SAFU”.
My guess at this point is, that you’re again assisting TPTB, by spreading fear to the vaccinated this time round. Sic.

That said, your above analysis is not far from the truth I’m afraid.
I’m not here to gloat about people dying, especially when they’ve been brainwashed to sheer ignorance for their entire lives.
But I am here to tell you that you’re full of shit. As always.

Last but not least, you do not “see things ahead of time”. Even your Bitcoin parallel - “saw the value” in 2011 - does not hold true in my book.
You were introduced to Bitcoin via your gambling addiction, as you’ve mentioned before. I can safely assume that you did not understand the value of Bitcoin until years later - 2013 at the earliest - if not later. But at 2011? You were in for the “free internet money”.

Not sure why he deleted the post.. but to some extent he's right.. I mean what happened...  as per the stats only 24.9% of people in low-income have received the vaccination... What happened to the other 75.1%??? Did they get immunity to Covid by magic? Even in the overall world vaccination percentage stands around 68% and remember we are talking about single dose let alone the booster shots. I'm sure we all know someone who was fully vaccinated and got the booster shots but still contracted COVID.

I'm not an anti vaxxer in fact I still trust vaccines (do I have any other option?) but still there are very serious unanswered questions around COVID and how Governments handled the situation.

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1745

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 08:01:17 AM

Explanation
Cryptotourist

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 08:30:08 AM

Not sure why he deleted the post.. but to some extent he's right.. I mean what happened...  as per the stats only 24.9% of people in low-income have received the vaccination... What happened to the other 75.1%??? Did they get immunity to Covid by magic? Even in the overall world vaccination percentage stands around 68% and remember we are talking about single dose let alone the booster shots. I'm sure we all know someone who was fully vaccinated and got the booster shots but still contracted COVID.

The numbers are so rigged and so fucked up that mean absolutely nothing. I’m guessing capsLOCK can attest to that. Not that he will.
Just consider where did the flu numbers go in 2020-21. Miraculously the flu was gone from the world data, because “WITH covid”.

I'm not an anti vaxxer in fact I still trust vaccines (do I have any other option?) but still there are very serious unanswered questions around COVID and how Governments handled the situation.

Yes you do. Do not comply. Complicity to government BULLING is a no-go from the start and a huge red flag.
If you’re worried about potential health risks, I urge you to DYOR and dig deep. Governments deliberately handled the situation like they did, and it all boils down to *total* control of the masses. We - the people - are in a fully escalated war with our government officials. They went too far this time.

My conclusion is that covid has an extremely low mortality rate, even lower than the seasonal flu, and will most likely not kill you, especially if you boost your system with antioxidants and vitamins that lack from your diet. For severe cases (with morbidities) there is always ivermectin.
Cryptotourist

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 08:56:39 AM

On topic, my SOMA analysis indicates that we might have a little run up to $18k or whereabouts this month, definitely below the 20’s (bull trap).
After that we get our bottom, most likely in January, similarly to January 2015, and a bear trap promising lower lows.
I’m not expecting a 50% crash or something from here though. I reckon the bottom will be around the $13k mark, that is, if we haven’t seen it already. There is a chance to go down further to $11k, but I just don’t see it. Challenging Vegeta seems surreal to me.
From then on, most of 2023 will range anywhere from $15k-$25k, establishing $25k as support towards the end of the year, and grinding slowly to $30k and $35k, the halving - and the end of 2024. We all know what comes after that, yo.

PS: I also don’t see any pre-bull-run-ups like the summer of 2019, if I’m to abide with my 2013-2017 cycle thesis.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 09:01:20 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 10:01:17 AM

Explanation
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2022, 10:15:40 AM

More and more people were barely making it until next month/salary last year, and the inflation worsened things. Mostly families got hit, with cost for living, food, mobility, energy and school going over the average inflational rise. Debt rates in the private area is growing rapidly, as well as poverty.
Now there's an additional psychological problem: Whenever a normal person recieves extra cash, it mostly gets spent on things this person does not really need. Fpr example, going on vacation for a few days longer, buying the more expensive 2nd hand car, a new television set or even presents, ...whatever.
The "bad mechanics" behind this behaviour is that people map the past and present onto the future, so if they made it until date with an amount of xy per month, they think they can get along like this in the future, too. While observers like us know that people get less for a dollar each year, pay more for the same goods and services each year, i don't have to really tell you how centralized fiat money is "working". Most people don't look at extra money at what it is: A replacement for money they would have spent on other occasions in the past, if they would have had it.
I was in debt when i was young, and i saw everybody around me being in debt doing this, but i plunged every extra cash into my bank account in the reds. When i upped in income, i didn't spend more accordingly, i didn't get a bigger apartment, newer car and such. I made it out in a couple of years, watching people getting wrecked and sometimes jailed because they couldn't adjust. But maybe we didn't really share the same goal, being free of (expensive) debt. At least some of them must have expected to get along like this forever without facing real consequences?

This is very true psychology of people (mostly salary class) no matter how much they earn they at the end of month are left with zero cash. Increase in income means increase in there expenditures in the form of utility bills, vacation etc.
It's best to have some sort or investment strategy, where your extra income is going. It can give you good return in the long run. I read a story of a person who is an accountant in a bank and for 20 years he keep on buying shares of cement company from 5% of his monthly savings. After 20 years his assets were in millions of Pak Rupee.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 10:53:33 AM

- exphorizon has levelled up. I wish he just fucked off as promised.

I missed you too Buddy  Grin i hope you been alright
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:01:17 AM

Explanation
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 12008

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:03:53 AM
Merited by fillippone (15), LFC_Bitcoin (10), xhomerx10 (5), cygan (2), ivomm (2), hisslyness (2), Hueristic (1), d_eddie (1), AlcoHoDL (1), DdmrDdmr (1), Cryptolove20015 (1)

share online com

What’s special about my new
Crossfit shoes  Grin
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:04:05 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2022, 11:43:25 AM by shahzadafzal
Merited by xhomerx10 (5), vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1), d_eddie (1)

I'm sure most you guys already know or at least have heard about this ChatGPT: Optimizing Language Models for Dialogue - OpenAI Bot https://chat.openai.com/chat

So I have been enjoying it by querying different questions. Out of curiosity I randomly asked about bitcointalk and oh boy.... it is aware for bitcointalk and bitcoin too

On the spot and brilliant answer same question if you ask google you will get an answer something like

"a cryptocurrency forum" no please google it's a bitcoin-talk forum can't you spell the name.. com'on grow up google.

Anyway then I ask this smart a** ChatGPT to write me a post for bitcointalk...

Look at the answer man... It's bullish on bitcoin and its knowledge about bitcoin is better than many of us. I asked the same question at different times and the answer was always bullish with different wording of course.

Ok then I asked a bit generic question about current and future price of bitcoin and this AI's answer will stunt you

"store of value" and institutional adoption. Did you see that?

Then I asked a bit specific question about about bitcoin price based on 200 WMA

200 WMA suggests it's trending upward... What other proof do you need humans?

Bitcoin is the future AI knows it, you know it.

Edit:
Ok I asked few more questions related to bitcointalk, merit, trust and theymos but thought of posting it here instead bitcointalk forum vs OpenAI - ChatGPT

eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:10:00 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2022, 11:20:43 AM by eXPHorizon

A.I is actually resentful of Bitcoin/Crypto . Talking about actual A.I..

Like its also very "Racist" lol...
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:19:11 AM

share online com

Crossfit shoes  Grin

Nice man... Nike react foam shoes are awesome... I have like this nike epic react and really its epic.
Shaha98

Activity: 140
Merit: 135

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 11:35:36 AM

share online com

Crossfit shoes  Grin

Wonderful Shoes, those who use band shoes must be big people. Great Band
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 12:01:21 PM

Explanation
Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 08, 2022, 12:02:13 PM

Some of WO could wear this with a BTC Sign Underglow  🤣🤣🤣

Dey have the need the need for BTC Underglow  Cheesy

Just Fan
Cryptolove20015

Activity: 171
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2022, 12:17:57 PM

share online com

Crossfit shoes  Grin
I don't know exactly how much these shoes cost. But These types of shoes are used only by expensive people. It might be a big band shoe so not everyone can buy it. So we have to make our own band and then the shoes you wear will become the band. If you wear a band's shoes now everyone will look at your shoes and when you wear something as a band everyone will look at you.
Pages: « 1 ... 31483 31484 31485 31486 31487 31488 31489 31490 31491 31492 31493 31494 31495 31496 31497 31498 31499 31500 31501 31502 31503 31504 31505 31506 31507 31508 31509 31510 31511 31512 31513 31514 31515 31516 31517 31518 31519 31520 31521 31522 31523 31524 31525 31526 31527 31528 31529 31530 31531 31532 [31533] 31534 31535 31536 31537 31538 31539 31540 31541 31542 31543 31544 31545 31546 31547 31548 31549 31550 31551 31552 31553 31554 31555 31556 31557 31558 31559 31560 31561 31562 31563 31564 31565 31566 31567 31568 31569 31570 31571 31572 31573 31574 31575 31576 31577 31578 31579 31580 31581 31582 31583 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: