July 08, 2024, 01:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 14860 14861 14862 14863 14864 14865 14866 14867 14868 14869 14870 14871 14872 14873 14874 14875 14876 14877 14878 14879 14880 14881 14882 14883 14884 14885 14886 14887 14888 14889 14890 14891 14892 14893 14894 14895 14896 14897 14898 14899 14900 14901 14902 14903 14904 14905 14906 14907 14908 14909 [14910] 14911 14912 14913 14914 14915 14916 14917 14918 14919 14920 14921 14922 14923 14924 14925 14926 14927 14928 14929 14930 14931 14932 14933 14934 14935 14936 14937 14938 14939 14940 14941 14942 14943 14944 14945 14946 14947 14948 14949 14950 14951 14952 14953 14954 14955 14956 14957 14958 14959 14960 ... 33520 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26413306 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Cconvert2G36

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:29:44 AM

Knock it off adam. Censorship is lame, and petty... no need to stoop to their level with superior ideas on your side.

The ragequit + keccak (candidate code is ready) PoW change can't come soon enough. 1MB4EVA will be plenty for their "censorship" free, rasb pi & LJR internet compatible settlement coin...

[I hope everyone noticed that BitUsher didn't come back to expound on his complete lack of knowledge about how mining works today...]
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:29:58 AM

Adam is evil now too. Just like Theymos and everybody. Sad

I'd like to invite you to my totally mostly unmoderated discussion thread. We must fork away from Adam's tyranny. NOW!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1376932.msg14011850#msg14011850

Edit: Adjusted for color and illustrative gif

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 10480

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:36:35 AM

It seems to be much better for bitcoin to grow slowly and also much better not to be too rash in attempts to change governance...

I'm curious how bad/urgent a problem would have to be before you thought a change in governance was appropriate.

Maybe to the extent to which governance is broken, is a problem that has recently been attempted to be created.

Maybe yes, maybe no. It is certainly possible that the governance issue is being used as a vehicle to promote some other political agenda.

The way to find out is the separate the issue from others and see whether a change in governance, by itself, and without the baggage of simultaneously proposing immediate changes to the software or chain rules, has any support.

Call for a vote of no confidence in Wladimir? I'm down.

There is no way to hold such a vote because the existing project organization has no governance rules that would allow it. To change the governance procedure, you have to fork the project and propose a new organization with different governance rules (and get support otherwise you are forking nothing but your own mind), but that doesn't mean you have to fork the chain.

how can blockstream fail? the game is rigged. lol

such a whiner when it comes down to it ... you can't handle the truth ... "the game is rigged, please make them stop wah, wah" ... wait i need to delete some more truthiness before I look too stoopid.

it is really offensive to all the Core devs who have built this thing for free mostly (what did you do exactly?!) that you think blockstream can dictate.

you crassic lusers are such whiner lusers ... maybe time to just piss off and join Hearn if you don't like the rules or haven't got anything better to add??

I whine because i care.
but you're right at this point we should all just fork off...
i do believe thats what we are leading up too
there may be no avoiding it

It's not as bad as you are making it out to be.

I mean, really?

You are suggesting that it is not changing how you want it to, but really nothing is broken.. except some people whining that they want change faster than core is willing to accomplish it...

change is still happening, but the xt and classic supporters are just saying that they want change faster and more.. blah blah blah..   but it is not necessary...

So, why keep whining and whining and whining... it's not really helping, because there is already a list of plans that are in place that are continuing to be discussed but seemingly and apparently sufficiently adequate for the time being.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:38:36 AM

It seems to be much better for bitcoin to grow slowly and also much better not to be too rash in attempts to change governance...

I'm curious how bad/urgent a problem would have to be before you thought a change in governance was appropriate.

Maybe to the extent to which governance is broken, is a problem that has recently been attempted to be created.

Maybe yes, maybe no. It is certainly possible that the governance issue is being used as a vehicle to promote some other political agenda.

The way to find out is the separate the issue from others and see whether a change in governance, by itself, and without the baggage of simultaneously proposing immediate changes to the software or chain rules, has any support.

There is no way to hold such a vote because the existing project organization has no governance rules that would allow it. To change the governance procedure, you have to fork the project and propose a new organization with different governance rules (and get support otherwise you are forking nothing but your own mind), but that doesn't mean you have to fork the chain.

such a whiner when it comes down to it ... you can't handle the truth ... "the game is rigged, please make them stop wah, wah" ... wait i need to delete some more truthiness before I look too stoopid.

it is really offensive to all the Core devs who have built this thing for free mostly (what did you do exactly?!) that you think blockstream can dictate.

you crassic lusers are such whiner lusers ... maybe time to just piss off and join Hearn if you don't like the rules or haven't got anything better to add??

I whine because i care.

I mean, really?

You are suggesting that it is not changing how you want it to, but really nothing is broken.. except some people whining that they want change faster than core is willing to accomplish it...

change is still happening, but the xt and classic supporters are just saying that they want change faster and more.. blah blah blah..   but it is not necessary...

So, why keep whining and whining and whining... it's not really helping, because there is already a list of plans that are in place that are continuing to be discussed but seemingly and apparently sufficiently adequate for the time being.

wtv man this thread remains unanswered https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1376895.msg14008780#new
no one wants to admit it
we are leading up to war...

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:41:21 AM

one of my posts was deleted from this thread too... , recently.

I kind of  assumed that it was NOT  Adam who deleted it... but I could not be for sure..

the post seemed pretty benign...
Cconvert2G36

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:42:25 AM

Interestingly, through these posts I've discovered all my deleted posts have NOT [that's 4U JJG] been deleted by adam... so far. Too bad the only indication I have of the culprit is:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator.

Undecided

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:43:10 AM

relax poeple you post so much shit i have already given up trying to shut you up. it lasted about 3mins
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:43:33 AM

I whine because i care.

I mean, really?

wtv man this thread remains unanswered https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1376895.msg14008780#new
no one wants to admit it
we are leading up to war...

Maybe we should all just take a break for a while...
Huh?

But the thing is that bitcoin is still happening.. and continuing to happen.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:45:11 AM

relax poeple you post so much shit i have already given up trying to shut you up. it lasted about 3mins

Thank you..    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 02:48:32 AM

Bitmain/Antpool
BW.COM
Slush Pool
KnCMiner
Multipool
Genesis Mining
Avalon Miner
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:57:49 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 03:19:38 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1779

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:00:47 AM

Coin

Explanation
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 03:07:57 AM

It's not an "attack."  Core supporters are merely voting with their packets.

If that happens to disturb f2pool's existing datagram consensus with a more contentious version, well too bad.

Majoritarian Democracy > Nork Sensor Ships
Cconvert2G36

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:16:15 AM

If that happens to disturb f2pool's existing datagram consensus with a more contentious version, well too bad.

I'm sure Wang Chun views it the same way, you lot are a charming bunch.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:20:27 AM

Charming or not, the world is as it is, and it doesn't owe Wang Chun a living.

I'm not supporting "voting with their packets" but the way the internet operates, it can't be prevented in practice and needs to be accepted as reality if one would like to engage in realistic decision making.
Cconvert2G36

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:24:09 AM

Charming or not, the world is as it is, and it doesn't owe Wang Chun a living.

I'm not supporting "voting with their packets" but the way the internet operates, it can't be prevented in practice and needs to be accepted as reality if one would like to engage in realistic decision making.

Absolutely...

To continue in the same vein, Core isn't owed his blocks. A fact that I'm sure is a little clearer today.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:32:42 AM

if you small blocker truly believe the shit you say you should from a group that wishes to lower block limit to 0.5MB.

you'll get more decentralization and security, for everything else there's the Lighting Network promiseland.

I know that you know that most people want bigger blocks - sooner or later.
Why keep saying stuff like this?

Indeed.

Core makes BTC much faster (helps scaling) and resilient with 0.12, fixes malleability bug / introduces Segwit in a couple of months (1.7MB capacity) and commits to future blocksize increase that puts capacity at >2mb which classic provides. And we are still discussing "small blockers"? Why?

The amount of stirring shit for the lolz, resurrecting 5-10-20 day posts from the garbage, creating fictitious drama and "problems", saying that the end is coming because "blocks are full" when even 1c or even 4 tenths of one cent fee txs go in in a few hours despite "blocks are full" and backlogs, saying people can't be anonymous with bitcoin because with high fees there can't be no mixing (when fees are at practically zero cost AND the fact that cheap mixing is USELESS mixing due to the sybil attack vector where other parties can pretend to be mixing with you just to unmask you - I mean, if they pay almost zero fees, they can be pretending to be mixing coins all day so that they can see who else mixes with them), pretending there is some official camp that wants 1MB forevah and intentionally creating friction out of nowhere when there is no such camp (everyone is doing scaling work)....wtf? Are you all retarded and/or paid shills?
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:35:15 AM

if you small blocker truly believe the shit you say you should from a group that wishes to lower block limit to 0.5MB.

you'll get more decentralization and security, for everything else there's the Lighting Network promiseland.

I know that you know that most people want bigger blocks - sooner or later.
Why keep saying stuff like this?

Indeed.

Core makes BTC much faster (helps scaling) and resilient with 0.12, fixes malleability bug / introduces Segwit in a couple of months (1.7MB capacity) and commits to future blocksize increase that puts capacity at >2mb which classic provides. And we are still discussing "small blockers"? Why?

The amount of stirring shit for the lolz, resurrecting 5-10-20 day posts from the garbage, creating fictitious drama and "problems", saying that the end is coming because "blocks are full" when even 1c or even 4 tenths of one cent fee txs go in in a few hours despite "blocks are full" and backlogs, saying people can't be anonymous with bitcoin because with high fees there can't be no mixing (when fees are at practically zero cost AND the fact that cheap mixing is USELESS mixing due to the sybil attack vector where other parties can pretend to be mixing with you just to unmask you - I mean, if they pay almost zero fees, they can be pretending to be mixing coins all day so that they can see who else mixes with them), pretending there is some official camp that wants 1MB forevah and intentionally creating friction out of nowhere when there is no such camp (everyone is doing scaling work)....wtf? Are you all retarded and/or paid shills?

lol. idk. Huh
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 03:35:58 AM

Replace the battery in your sarcasm detector.  I am mocking the Gavinista hypocrisy of selective outrage:

"Classic isn't an attack on Core.  Classic miners' blocks are merely voting to attack at a time in the future when they may have power sufficient to endanger Bitcoin's critical consensus.  If Evil Adam Back and Kim Jong-theymos don't like it, they can DIAF."
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:42:33 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 04:01:13 AM by BlindMayorBitcorn

What are you still doing here??

Adam is evil now too. Just like Theymos and everybody. Sad

I'd like to invite you to my totally mostly unmoderated discussion thread. We must fork away from Adam's tyranny. NOW!

Edit: Adjusted for color and illustrative gif

It's the North Korea of North Koreas in here!!
Pages: « 1 ... 14860 14861 14862 14863 14864 14865 14866 14867 14868 14869 14870 14871 14872 14873 14874 14875 14876 14877 14878 14879 14880 14881 14882 14883 14884 14885 14886 14887 14888 14889 14890 14891 14892 14893 14894 14895 14896 14897 14898 14899 14900 14901 14902 14903 14904 14905 14906 14907 14908 14909 [14910] 14911 14912 14913 14914 14915 14916 14917 14918 14919 14920 14921 14922 14923 14924 14925 14926 14927 14928 14929 14930 14931 14932 14933 14934 14935 14936 14937 14938 14939 14940 14941 14942 14943 14944 14945 14946 14947 14948 14949 14950 14951 14952 14953 14954 14955 14956 14957 14958 14959 14960 ... 33520 »
  Print  

Jump to: