Bitcoin Forum
January 20, 2020, 06:12:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Jan. 17 Closing Price:
$0 - 3 (2.7%)
<$6500 - 5 (4.5%)
$6,500-$7,000 - 6 (5.4%)
$7,000-$7,500 - 8 (7.2%)
$7,500-$8,000 - 16 (14.4%)
$8,000-$8,500 - 25 (22.5%)
$8,500-$9,000 - 10 (9%)
$9,000-$9,500 - 15 (13.5%)
>$9,500 - 23 (20.7%)
Total Voters: 111

Pages: « 1 ... 24030 24031 24032 24033 24034 24035 24036 24037 24038 24039 24040 24041 24042 24043 24044 24045 24046 24047 24048 24049 24050 24051 24052 24053 24054 24055 24056 24057 24058 24059 24060 24061 24062 24063 24064 24065 24066 24067 24068 24069 24070 24071 24072 24073 24074 24075 24076 24077 24078 24079 [24080] 24081 24082 24083 24084 24085 24086 24087 24088 24089 24090 24091 24092 24093 24094 24095 24096 24097 24098 24099 24100 24101 24102 24103 24104 24105 24106 24107 24108 24109 24110 24111 24112 24113 24114 24115 24116 24117 24118 24119 24120 24121 24122 24123 24124 24125 24126 24127 24128 24129 24130 ... 25867 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 21497574 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (138 posts by 32 users deleted.)
WinslowIII
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 308
Merit: 31


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:03:35 AM

It didn't tidal wave last time, but that was last time...
No registration neededFixed RatesUnlimited transaction volumes
Try Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
alevlaslo
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 1428
Merit: 581


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:12:48 AM

btc couldn't handle the increasing bsv price and began to fall Smiley
jojo69
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1638
Merit: 2103


no FOMO


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:14:18 AM

AAIGHhhhhhhhhhhh


zoom out

ZOOM OUT!
sheenshane
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 728


🔰 Crypto to Fiat 🔰


View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:15:59 AM

This should start bouncing soon or i´ll change my mood.

go BTC, go! (up)
Yes, it should be, because I believed of the newtons first law that may apply on bitcoin price movement. Cheesy



Buy as much as we can.
rdbase
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 1302
Merit: 351


bustadice.com


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:30:15 AM

This should start bouncing soon or i´ll change my mood.

go BTC, go! (up)
Not so soon or it wont be stable if it shot up so fast again. Undecided

Jesus Christ, I turn my back for one second.
This is exactly what happened to me. I go take a dump and the price did the same. Roll Eyes
I was in the toilet for around an hour. Had some bad vegeta burgers. Lips sealed
jojo69
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1638
Merit: 2103


no FOMO


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:32:32 AM
Merited by Phil_S (1), Toxic2040 (1)

I know I am not the first one to point out the following lines.  I'm pretty sure Hairy has had some very similar doodling, perhaps others as well, so I am not claiming authorship here, but I want to point out to any Wall Observers that have failed to notice the apparent influence of these;



Above you can see the two lines in question, both pivoting off the $465 level in late July of 2016.  This is a 3 day chart zoomed in on the area in of interest.

Below is the 3 day zoomed out to the present






Now above is a 4 hour of recent price action.  You can clearly see the the influence these lines seem to have lately had on price action.

And even in the moment, below is a current 15 min.



dyor
sheenshane
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 728


🔰 Crypto to Fiat 🔰


View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:32:43 AM

Caught with bags full so to speak. Stuck till next bubble.   Lips sealed
It is time to full our bags with this sudden dip. Resistance will come after a week(s) goes by.

#Strong hands will hold and don't let their bags empty. Cheesy



bags always full    Wink
Very handsome carrying the bags. Wink can I borrow 1 of those bags? Cheesy

#Done, I bought it already, my bags now aren't full but for sure I can make it a profit when the price back to pump up.
yefi
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 2265
Merit: 1171



View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:00:05 AM

I know I am not the first one to point out the following lines.  I'm pretty sure Hairy has had some very similar doodling, perhaps others as well, so I am not claiming authorship here, but I want to point out to any Wall Observers that have failed to notice the apparent influence of these;



[...]

The problem is those points are not the same across exchanges - and only a small deviation causes the projection to go flying off into the ether.
RoomBot
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1106



View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:03:36 AM


TASTY BTC DIP today!

Got some under $8K before it started back up again

"Thanks, Wall Observer!"
Toxic2040
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 1085



View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:10:40 AM

I know I am not the first one to point out the following lines.  I'm pretty sure Hairy has had some very similar doodling, perhaps others as well, so I am not claiming authorship here, but I want to point out to any Wall Observers that have failed to notice the apparent influence of these;



[...]

The problem is those points are not the same across exchanges - and only a small deviation causes the projection to go flying off into the ether.

the premise is sound however imho. The adoption curve presents itself with same basic angle of the dangle despite or perhaps more aptly..because of a 'few degrees of ether'.

HairyMaclairy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1739


Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:49:56 AM
Merited by infofront (1)

I logged into my Bitmex account from the plane wifi. 

The flight path went over Iran.

Now I am banned.

Lol.
StartupAnalyst
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 504
Merit: 261


The 🧢 WO gang power, help the price of BTC


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:50:58 AM

You don't need to convert your crypto into dollars if you can convert coins to Lambo! Specifying the volume of cryptocurrencies we can see how much money there is left to save. https://cryptomoney.rocks/d/000000001/calculator
Toxic2040
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 714
Merit: 1085



View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:08:02 AM

jojo69
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1638
Merit: 2103


no FOMO


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 03:52:04 AM


The problem is those points are not the same across exchanges - and only a small deviation causes the projection to go flying off into the ether.

No man

I'm telling you

these lines are magic
HairyMaclairy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1739


Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:01:16 AM

What happens if you touch the wire?
jojo69
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1638
Merit: 2103


no FOMO


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:02:38 AM

only one way to find out
HairyMaclairy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1739


Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:17:34 AM

Thanks Jojo. Let us know how it goes.
realr0ach
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 311


#TheGoyimKnow


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:21:28 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ULIj00b.jpg
maybe fake
certainly stupid

64% chance of Dan Larimer in prison HAHAHA.  Is the 36% escape chance calculated comparing the strength rating of the SWAT team vs the dexterity rating of Larimer to slip out of their grasp like a greased hog?
HairyMaclairy
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1739


Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:37:56 AM

Chad at Bitmex has unbanned me.  Thank you Chad.  That was fast.
nutildah
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1638
Merit: 2660


https://bitcoin.watfordfc.com


View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:43:58 AM

Chad at Bitmex has unbanned me.  Thank you Chad.  That was fast.

Got rebanned after flying over Afghanistan.

Pages: « 1 ... 24030 24031 24032 24033 24034 24035 24036 24037 24038 24039 24040 24041 24042 24043 24044 24045 24046 24047 24048 24049 24050 24051 24052 24053 24054 24055 24056 24057 24058 24059 24060 24061 24062 24063 24064 24065 24066 24067 24068 24069 24070 24071 24072 24073 24074 24075 24076 24077 24078 24079 [24080] 24081 24082 24083 24084 24085 24086 24087 24088 24089 24090 24091 24092 24093 24094 24095 24096 24097 24098 24099 24100 24101 24102 24103 24104 24105 24106 24107 24108 24109 24110 24111 24112 24113 24114 24115 24116 24117 24118 24119 24120 24121 24122 24123 24124 24125 24126 24127 24128 24129 24130 ... 25867 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!