May 05, 2024, 01:44:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 23923 23924 23925 23926 23927 23928 23929 23930 23931 23932 23933 23934 23935 23936 23937 23938 23939 23940 23941 23942 23943 23944 23945 23946 23947 23948 23949 23950 23951 23952 23953 23954 23955 23956 23957 23958 23959 23960 23961 23962 23963 23964 23965 23966 23967 23968 23969 23970 23971 23972 [23973] 23974 23975 23976 23977 23978 23979 23980 23981 23982 23983 23984 23985 23986 23987 23988 23989 23990 23991 23992 23993 23994 23995 23996 23997 23998 23999 24000 24001 24002 24003 24004 24005 24006 24007 24008 24009 24010 24011 24012 24013 24014 24015 24016 24017 24018 24019 24020 24021 24022 24023 ... 33323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

My parents had a 300ZX Z32 as well, awesome cars, horrible to work on under the hood however. I think their history of Z ownership (from the 240 all the way to 350) inspired my love of Jap cars too and lead to me owning an R33 GTR.

There's something about mid 90's to mid 00's Jap cars that hold a special place in my heart

I had a R32 GTR. Without a shadow of a doubt the most hateful vehicle I have ever possessed. Everything went wrong, it handled and braked like shit. The engine was incredible so some day I will place one in a Morris Minor and enjoy the sole bright spot that car had to offer.

Ideally I'd like to buy back that specific car so I can slowly cut it to pieces with tin snips but I think it got scrapped which made me smirk.

When I was a kid playing Gran Turismo I always remember dreaming about owning an Skyline.

Fastforward to 2019 and I wouldn't even bother. I expect it would be a PITA to maintain.

How do you rate the 370 over the 350 for a proper, affordable ricer with easy to find spare parts? Much better imo. Sure it's not as "cool" as the mightly Skyline but let's be realistic. Also sorry for the purists but I can't drive on the right.

What else is there? The new Supra sucks, the old ones are overpriced and you would feel like wasting an investment everytime you use it. The new GTR is awesome, but BTC would need to bottom at $100k to even bother spending that much on a car.

The new AE86? still it needs souping up for sure

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:35:13 PM

^I heard it was lizards

Looks like Argentina discovered it was (((lizards))) too since their presidential campaign slogan is “Death to traitors, cowards and Jews”:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/anti-semitic-argentine-politician-kicks-off-campaign-vows-to-expel-israel-envoy/

HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

My parents had a 300ZX Z32 as well, awesome cars, horrible to work on under the hood however. I think their history of Z ownership (from the 240 all the way to 350) inspired my love of Jap cars too and lead to me owning an R33 GTR.

There's something about mid 90's to mid 00's Jap cars that hold a special place in my heart

I had a R32 GTR. Without a shadow of a doubt the most hateful vehicle I have ever possessed. Everything went wrong, it handled and braked like shit. The engine was incredible so some day I will place one in a Morris Minor and enjoy the sole bright spot that car had to offer.

Ideally I'd like to buy back that specific car so I can slowly cut it to pieces with tin snips but I think it got scrapped which made me smirk.

Sorry you had that experience! However the 32's are getting long in the tooth now and were always underbraked apart from the VSPEC2's that came with the Brembo brakes standard. But yes, the RB26 is a beautiful engine, second only to the 2JZ in my book. Hopefully if BTC keeps doing well I'll end up owning a 32 and 34 as well. Don't have as much love for the 35... I appreciate it but it's way more reliant on electronics than I like; but bloody fast!

I test drove an R33 GTR. Nice car but the dealer was dodgy.  Odometer misaligned...

Do you find yourself attracting young men at the gas station instead of young ladies ?

Truth be told it's an even mix of ladies and boys haha. But that's ok; I have a wife and didn't buy the car to impress the opposite sex. Spent plenty of money modifying the thing over the years too, now makes over 600hp at all 4 wheels and is a very satisfying and fun car to drive. Yeah it's been a money pit and if I spent the money that I spent on it towards BTC I'd be long retired but hey, we all need our hobbies

Yeah lol the 350Z has a reputation as a pussy magnet and the R34 as a penis magnet. 

600 hp atw sounds like fun.  Handy for passing caravans. 
HairyMaclairy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 2174

Degenerate bull hatter & Bitcoin monotheist

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:38:49 PM

Well VEGETA was fun for one day Smiley

If this shit keeps up I might have to leverage up more. 
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:55:51 PM

Well VEGETA was fun for one day Smiley

If this shit keeps up I might have to leverage up more. 

I like this breaking NEW K’s and going back to previous ones.... soon the skipping K’s Will follow Smiley

Movie was OK, but little art-full way but I did like it, its something different Roll Eyes
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:01:04 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 09:16:22 PM by realr0ach

For anyone who thinks digital shitcoins are somehow a threat to the bankers instead of being a government/banker invention in the first place:

https://dailystormer.name/2012-imf-and-world-bank-economist-says-you-have-to-false-flag-iran-to-start-a-war/

Besides the whole 'enemy of Israel' thing, the main reason they're trying to overthrow Iran + North Korea is because they want no 'rogue' nations having their own free economic systems and want to force the same digital currency slavery system on everyone when the current system goes bust.  The current system is very close to going bust, which is why they're constantly hopping back and forth trying to bomb North Korea and Iran every other day.  And yes, Trump is going along with their plan.  

Do not support anyone in Jewish occupied US govt period.  The closest thing to a leader of the free world is Putin.  If the kikes start a war, it's going to be mass defection to Russia to fight against the kikes.  As for digital shitcoins, do you see any effort being put forth by the state to try and stop digital shitcoins at all?  Fuck no.  They've even had legislation that says they want to "encourage their adoption".
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:12:29 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 09:38:37 PM by mindrust

For anyone who thinks digital shitcoins are somehow a threat to the bankers instead of being a government/banker invention in the first place:

https://dailystormer.name/2012-imf-and-world-bank-economist-says-you-have-to-false-flag-iran-to-start-a-war/

Besides the whole 'enemy of Israel' thing, the main reason they're trying to overthrow Iran + North Korea is because they want no 'rogue' nations having their own free economic systems and want to force the same digital currency slavery system on everyone when the current system goes bust.  The current system is very close to going bust, which is why they're constantly hopping back and forth trying to bomb North Korea and Iran every other day.  And yes, Trump is going along with their plan.  Do not support anyone in US govt period.  The closest thing to a leader of the free world is Czar Putin.

The problem here is, the current system is going to go bust and the new system won't be gold based. Why? Because it is not practical.

The way I see the future, there will be hundreds of factions and altcoins. Will bitcoin be the biggest? Probably, but there will be lots of others. Some people will favor Monero, some will LTC, some will even use Bcash. Eth, Doge...

USD? Nobody will be using bank transactions. USD will stay alive for a while just because we price stuff for USD but it is not going to go like this forever.

When Bitcoin completes its evolution, USD won't mean shit.

All you care will be altcoin/bitcoin. Like LTC/BTC, XMR/BTC, ETH/BTC. Nobody will be following USD/BTC because there won't be a USD. Central banking scam is over. The beast grew far too big they can't control it anymore.

They'll just say fuck it, leave it to people (*and internet trolls)

*That's the sad part because shitheads like Craig and Roger will make shitloads of money if they didn't already.

Memes elected Trump for president for fucks sake. Do you think anything has a meaning right now? It is a full blown chaos on its way.

*I can affect the result of US presidential election from where I sit. Does anyone here have a slightest idea of what that means? It means I can be more American than a US citizen even though I don't have a US passport.
hodl_2015

Activity: 371
Merit: 57

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:31:21 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

If car manufacturers were really serious they'd all become car remanufacturers.
Elon Musk should be selling Morris Marinas fitted with rescued washing machine engines.
Tesla is actually working towards 1M miles lifetime on drive-train and battery. They also provided battery upgraded for the original Tesla roadster, long after it ended production. They are not there yet but at least they are trying to build long lasting cars instead of frequently selling replacement cars.

Hybrids are a waste of time.  Part of the reason you go electric is to get rid of maintenance. A hybrid is the worst of both worlds.  Either full electric or full gasoline - none of this half assed stuff.
Could have been my exact words. Why would you want the complexity, heat, weight, cost, maintenance and lifespan of a gasoline engine in a car that does not need it? And don't even start on hybrids that can not be plugged in to charge, only charge using the gasoline engine. That got to be the absolute most expensive electricity you could possibly use for charging.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:41:18 PM

The problem here is, the current system is going to go bust and the new system won't be gold based. Why? Because it is not practical.

The way I see the future, there will be hundreds of factions and altcoins. Will the bitcoin be the biggest? Probably, but there will be lots of others. Some people will favor Monero, some will LTC, some will even use Bcash. Eth, Doge...

This is completely delusional.  In this clown world view of yours, the state magically ceases to exist and the economic system is essentially everyone who owns digital shitcoins lives and lives like kings, while everyone else starves and dies in the streets.  Except digital shitcoins are owned by barely anyone and don't even have the load carrying capacity to run a large city, let alone a country or the world.  The Bitcoin distribution is also laughable.  If 99.9% of people suddenly have a net worth of zero, it doesn't matter how many shitcoins you have because civilization is going to be imploding into a cannibal apocalypse and you're not going to have anywhere to spend them.

If Bitcoin was designed by the state as a form of helicopter money, it failed miserably because it was already ASIC monopolized before barely anyone heard of it.  You might as well be claiming the future economic system will be based around issues of Spiderman comic book #1.  In order for civilization to not implode into a new dark ages, the unit of account for people HAS to be something that lots of people actually own.  Digital shitcoins are NOT that.

One of the few viable options to prevent complete collapse into a cannibal apocalypse dark ages that the world would not recover from in your lifetime is going to a tri-metal system of gold, silver, and copper and biasing a lot of the revaluation gains to the two more common metals.  Reason being is that copper is already in a lot of the coinage already circulating, so it's one of the few things that can function as money anyone actually owns in half decent numbers.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:53:49 PM

The way I see the future, there will be hundreds of factions and altcoins. Will bitcoin be the biggest? Probably, but there will be lots of others. Some people will favor Monero, some will LTC, some will even use Bcash. Eth, Doge...

USD? Nobody will be using bank transactions. USD will stay alive for a while just because we price stuff for USD but it is not going to go like this forever.

All you care will be altcoin/bitcoin. Like LTC/BTC, XMR/BTC, ETH/BTC. Nobody will be following USD/BTC because there won't be a USD. Central banking scam is over. The beast grew far too big they can't control it anymore.

*That's the sad part because shitheads like Craig and Roger will make shitloads of money if they didn't already.

Memes elected Trump for president for fucks sake. Do you think anything has a meaning right now? It is a full blown chaos on its way.

*I can affect the result of US presidential election from where I sit. Does anyone here have a slightest idea of what that means? It means I can be more American than a US citizen even though I don't have a US passport.

I think we all can agree that the dollar can't continue any further. But BTC taking over, right now I would say is a 50% chance. Since I doubt they will leave it to the people. It's why Globalcoin and JP Morgan coin are in place.
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

Tesla is actually working towards 1M miles lifetime on drive-train and battery. They also provided battery upgraded for the original Tesla roadster, long after it ended production. They are not there yet but at least they are trying to build long lasting cars instead of frequently selling replacement cars.

Model S is about $20-25K overpriced over BMW Model 5. Maybe too much of a premium.
Model 3 is too small, feels like a Civic inside.
I almost bought one (Model 3), but thinking about something else now.
I guess I didn't because of all this nonsense about a car without a wheel, car that goes off to earn (like a hooker) and other verbiage from Musk.
It really turned me away for now.

Vegeta is back? I missed it for a couple of hours.

I think we all can agree that the dollar can't continue any further. But BTC taking over, right now I would say is a 50% chance. Since I doubt they will leave it to the people. It's why Globalcoin and JP Morgan coin are in place.

There are weaker OECD currencies out there than the $.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:56:12 PM

Don't fret so, roach. Mircea Popescu has said he has plans for how the world will work when Bitcoin wins. He likely won't have to eat you.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:59:39 PM

https://i.imgur.com/FLHPiUT.mp4
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:05:04 PM

It won't be easy to explain why they ditched the dollar and moved to "global coin" and "JP morgan Coin"

People will ask questions.

"You fucked up with the Dollar, why the fuckkk would we trust you again now?"

They won't.

If the current financial actors had the ability to find solutions to our current problems, we wouldn't have them in the first place now.
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:08:48 PM

I think we all can agree that the dollar can't continue any further. But BTC taking over, right now I would say is a 50% chance.

50% chance?  More like 0%.  Here are the only real possible outcomes:

1)  If the system goes bust, the state loses control, mass chaos everywhere and disruption in power, water, and other facets of normal life, odds of going back to metals as money are 100%

2)  If the banking system goes bust and the state maintains power, they will either be revaluing metals to recapitalize the system or launching a new fiat/digital currency slavery system they freshly print out of thin air.  The US govt has an extreme shortfall in gold but (through JP Morgan) owns at least 1/3rd of all physical silver on the planet and will revalue that stack to the moon.

How does Bitcoin fit into ANY of this?  It doesn't.  The only way Bitcoin has any relevance at all is if we go through a prolonged period of YEARS and YEARS of hyperinflation without civilization imploding in the process.  During that period it will be a pump and dump some people will profit on just like now, but at the end of the hyperinflation and transition to new system, it would be just like above with metals as the backbone or the govt attempting to use force to make people use their new fiat or digital slavecoin.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:12:11 PM

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:21:10 PM

There are weaker OECD currencies out there than the $.

Of course there are, but as a reserve currency it cannot carry on.

It won't be easy to explain why they ditched the dollar and moved to "global coin" and "JP morgan Coin"

People will ask questions.

"You fucked up with the Dollar, why the fuckkk would we trust you again now?"

They won't.

If the current financial actors had the ability to find solutions to our current problems, we wouldn't have them in the first place now.

Actually it would be easier to explain why to use those options than to use Bitcoin. Remember we are talking about the masses here. They don't understand how the world works or don't want to. Using Bitcoin is way too difficult for the masses as of right now. A transition to global coin or JP morgan coin would be a lot more convenient for the masses.

I think we all can agree that the dollar can't continue any further. But BTC taking over, right now I would say is a 50% chance.

50% chance?  More like 0%.  Here are the only real possible outcomes:

1)  If the system goes bust, the state loses control, mass chaos everywhere and disruption in power, water, and other facets of normal life, odds of going back to metals as money are 100%

2)  If the banking system goes bust and the state maintains power, they will either be revaluing metals to recapitalize the system or launching a new fiat/digital currency slavery system they freshly print out of thin air.  The US govt has an extreme shortfall in gold but (through JP Morgan) owns at least 1/3rd of all physical silver on the planet and will revalue that stack to the moon.

How does Bitcoin fit into ANY of this?  It doesn't.  The only way Bitcoin has any relevance at all is if we go through a prolonged period of YEARS and YEARS of hyperinflation without civilization imploding in the process.  During that period it will be a pump and dump some people will profit on just like now, but at the end of the hyperinflation and transition to new system, it would be just like above with metals as the backbone or the govt attempting to use force to make people use their new fiat or digital slavecoin.

How would they distribute gold or silver? Make coins again? Why not make digital coins backed by their silver or gold? We live in a digital age, how are you going to order mein kampf online? Send some silver coins in an envelope?
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:21:28 PM

Russia and China aren't stacking imaginary, valueless, digital shitcoins you fools:

https://russia-insider.com/en/economics/putin-dollar-threat-russian-security-does-not-deserve-be-world-reserve-currency/ri27241

Gee, I wonder what possible replacement to the dollar could be he's talking about?  Could it be?  Physical metals???
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3864

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:42:49 PM

facebookcoin and/or jpmcoin= E-coin (from Mr Robot), or will try to become one.
Modi is trying to ban btc? LOL.
He would be surprised (or not ) by what facebookcoin (if successful) might do to the rupee (BTW it is already roughly half of it's value in 2007).
Same goes for at least a few other large fiat currencies (australia, south africa, canada, mexico, korea, turkey, etc.).
realr0ach

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:43:18 PM

How would they distribute gold or silver? Make coins again? Why not make digital coins backed by their silver or gold? We live in a digital age, how are you going to order mein kampf online? Send some silver coins in an envelope?

Nobody but millenials with autism actually think Bitcoin even gets rid of banks.  The vast majority of people will always outsource security and liability for their wealth to a 3rd party who specializes in the area of....SECURITY.  That and they have to put their stuff in a chain of custody for wills/trust and such upon death.  Nobody is going to be sitting around going, "Woops, grandma died, can't find her private keys, there goes $1 million *poof*".

Those funds are always going to be held by a 3rd party bank no matter what.  People can then write out gold and silver certificates to transact with or also do it digitally, so metal's so called 'weakness' doesn't even exist when most people are going to be storing their wealth in a bank no matter if it's bitcoin, metals, or anything else being used as the unit of account.
Pages: « 1 ... 23923 23924 23925 23926 23927 23928 23929 23930 23931 23932 23933 23934 23935 23936 23937 23938 23939 23940 23941 23942 23943 23944 23945 23946 23947 23948 23949 23950 23951 23952 23953 23954 23955 23956 23957 23958 23959 23960 23961 23962 23963 23964 23965 23966 23967 23968 23969 23970 23971 23972 [23973] 23974 23975 23976 23977 23978 23979 23980 23981 23982 23983 23984 23985 23986 23987 23988 23989 23990 23991 23992 23993 23994 23995 23996 23997 23998 23999 24000 24001 24002 24003 24004 24005 24006 24007 24008 24009 24010 24011 24012 24013 24014 24015 24016 24017 24018 24019 24020 24021 24022 24023 ... 33323 »
  Print  

Jump to: