May 08, 2024, 08:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29553 29554 29555 29556 29557 29558 29559 29560 29561 29562 29563 29564 29565 29566 29567 29568 29569 29570 29571 29572 29573 29574 29575 29576 29577 29578 29579 29580 29581 29582 29583 29584 29585 29586 29587 29588 29589 29590 29591 29592 29593 29594 29595 29596 29597 29598 29599 29600 29601 29602 [29603] 29604 29605 29606 29607 29608 29609 29610 29611 29612 29613 29614 29615 29616 29617 29618 29619 29620 29621 29622 29623 29624 29625 29626 29627 29628 29629 29630 29631 29632 29633 29634 29635 29636 29637 29638 29639 29640 29641 29642 29643 29644 29645 29646 29647 29648 29649 29650 29651 29652 29653 ... 33334 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26379670 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2021, 03:22:17 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Tesla: irrelevant in the long run. Everyone and their dogs are making electric or at least hybrid cars already. Let Tesla turn into Netscape.

China: very relevant in the long run. I hope their last-and-totally-un-undoable-bitcoin-ban hits them where it hurts. Give it time, and it sure will.

Tesla killer: https://www.thedrive.com/news/42233/2022-mercedes-amg-eqs-the-first-electric-amg-is-here-with-751-hp

This babe will make Tesla look like a second -hand Lada!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2494

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 03:47:53 PM

Green dildo incoming?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:01:25 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10227

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:14:54 PM

All joking aside, I have been giving considerable thought to how I am going to handle this bull run of my first cycle.
As many of you know, I didn't actually get onboard until late June of this year. I have since been consistently buying every week from my DCA amount. And in the midst I have done a little dabbling (J1G would call it gambling) with various "shitcoins" to take advantage of short term gains to be invested into BTC. I have consistently accumulated approximately 30% more BTC than the market price I invested, and at this point am at a bit over 100% profit. But, realistically, it's nothing. So I'm leaning heavily towards an attempt to DCA out to the top and then buy back after the crash with my profits.

Risky to be DCAing out prior to reaching pretty decently high accumulation levels.. but I can understand why it is tempting to engage in such a practice.. I had been recommending such a practice to several people to attempt to improve on my own past methods.. but I still have trouble with such a strategy and people (even newbie accumulators) do seem reluctant to engage in such practices, too...

There might be a need for more specifics...

Let's say if you were a guy that had $12k in lump sum and $1k in cashflow every month - starting from your June 2021 start to investing.  You can take a formula of that money and attempt to spread it out, and maybe you already invested 80% of the lump sum... so you have part of the money that you are investing regularly, and then you have your income that is coming in every month and you may be setting aside some money for buying on dips, so you want to front load your investment prior to our anticipated run and then to slowly come out of the investment as the price is rising while maybe just holding off adding any new money to BTC through DCA because you are waiting for the price to dip. 

Part of the reason that I do not recommend that method is that it may or may not improve upon more strict ongoing DCA.. but hey.. you gotta do what you gotta do.. and you are maybe a bit too anxious.. because earlier you had also said that you have a 20-30 year timeline, so why rush things and fuck it up.. so tread with caution is my suggestion.. even though I know that you are going to do what you want anyway.. but we are posting on a public thread, so it is good to mention the risks of your plan and the possible lack of necessity for such a plan.. especially if you have a 20-30 year investment timeline, anyhow.

First sale at $98k would be the smallest and last sale at $249k the biggest leaving me with a little less than 10% of my current bag but nearly 100x in profits.

At least you plotted it out.. so that surely helps... I would set the high higher than $249k.. there is an idea that you never want to run out of BTC... maybe set the high at $1.5 million including still having 10% of your current stash and restructure you plan accordingly... not as likely to run to $1.5 million.. and no need to be greedy, anyhow....

I know that I have been a pretty BIG advocate of selling on the way up and buying on the way down, but I have also been a pretty BIG advocate of NOT selling large portions of my stash, so even if I look out at my tentative projection to $1.5million and beyond, at current levels even if the BTC price shot straight up to $1.5 million (which we have pretty good ideas that BTC price does not tend to shoot straight up.. at least not that much without some kind of corrections), I would still be well over 80% of my current BTC stash..

Yes, I understand that my situation is different than yours too in terms of my having already reached overallocation levels in 2015.... which I had considered 13.5% out of a goal of 10% to have been overly allocated, and then I also felt more overallocated between the BTC high in late 2017 with allocation levels in the high 80% due to BTC price appreciation and various continued overallocations going to down to 45%-ish with the BTC price going down and causing my allocations to get into the mid-40%s.... and of course there are other ways to consider degree of allocation in terms of how close that you might be getting to or exceeding your fuck you levels .. so I had already reached fuck you levels  (with other investments)  before getting into BTC.. so my BTC investment largely allowed me to supplement some of my other investments and to think about fuck you levels in other ways (including some of the additional fuck you abilities of not having third parties involved in various aspects of managing your wealth or how it is held and KYC AML problems/obstacles of several of the traditional financial methods)..

Part of my point relates to the various ways that you can conceptualize your wealth accumulation and ways to attempt to manage it without necessarily putting a lot of the value at risk.. because if you are selling your BTC you also have to figure out buy back levels.. and maybe even some willingness to leave some value on the table if the price does not go down to your projected price points... and projecting whether engaging in all of that back and forth with your BTC put you in a likely better position versus some other ways that you could have managed your BTC holdings.

If all works perfectly and we see 60% dip after a $250k top, I would be a whole coiner by my 1 yr BTC anniversary date. Even if it tops at any point below $249k but above $100k I would still be well on my way to whole coin status by end of year 2022. Only way I lose is A) it shoots up significantly higher than $300k and never drops back below $200k OR if it ends up in a super-cycle that never comes back. Either way, I'm still up significantly in Fiat, but will be back to ground zero in BTC accumulation.

Again, I am glad that you are outlining some of the scenarios, and surely it is your choice on how to attempt to manage the various scenarios.. and seems to me that you are being a bit greedy to be playing around so much with such a relatively small stash.. and you admit your lack of preparedness for certain scenarios that could happen... maybe it all works out for you?  perhaps?  perhaps? 

But considering I've only got 6 mos. of weekly DCA's invested, I just don't see the downside as being anywhere near the potential or even likely upside.

Of course, gamblers frequently overestimate upside and undercalculate downside.

It tends to take a long time to build principle.. and as your principle grows, you end up being able to appreciate that growth.. if you are trying to rush your principle in growing, then you are likely taking too many chances regarding your principle.. again do what you like... but surely, not into gambling with investments.. unless limiting the percentage of the total portfolio that is being played around with..

Regardless of the outcome, I still continue my weekly DCA for the next 10 years, but if my bet pays off, I continue as a whole coiner. If it doesn't I just continue as a low coiner.

Sounds as if you are not going to be DCAing once you start selling at $98k (if we get there)... so maybe you can clarify how you are going to be DCA'ing or you are just waiting for the cycle to play out and then resume DCAing after that?

Open to thoughts and criticism, but can't honestly say I'll change my course based on it.

-Cope

Of course, if you feel that you have adequately thought through what you are going to do and you have plotted it out, then you have already weigh a variety of scenarios that you are o.k. with.. To me it sounds as if you have not accounted for all scenarios adequately and you are playing with too much.. but that remains your choice for sure... repeating the statement that time in the market is preferrable to timing the market.. even if you believe that you have a good hunch.. better NOT to be playing with very large portions of your portfolio with these scenarios.. you anticpate playing with 90%.. between current price and $250k.. and I personally tend to play with less than 10%.. and I can understand some others going up to 20%.. and maybe even 30%.. but not 90%.. but sure.. I know that people do that... some get reckt and some get lucky.. and some just get reckt on some other gambles.. because they have ongoing inclinations to gamble.. so sooner or later they are quite likely of losing enough to put them in at least as bad of a position that they do not really end up profiting from all their efforts (besides supposedly learning along the way.. and having a story to tell).
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1605
Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
October 26, 2021, 04:18:09 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), d_eddie (1)

I agree, I did the same some months ago and I also use a combined squid+privoxy+tor installation to route a whole bunch of domains strictly over tor for our whole network.

Care to share some details about squid+privoxy setup?

Sure, here is the (very) condensed gist of it, if you have questions hit me by pm anytime.

• Install squid, privoxy and tor package
  • Add/uncomment the following lines in privoxy config to make it use tor (I prefer 0.0.0.0 so other internal hosts can use privoxy directly, but 127.0.0.1:8081 will do too):
Code:
listen-address 0.0.0.0:8081
enable-proxy-authentication-forwarding 0
forward-socks5t   /               127.0.0.1:9050 .
  • For torrc I recommed the following lines to make sure DNS queries are routed through tor, though it should work already with privoxy with default config:
Code:
RunAsDaemon 1
# this allows you to use your tor node as DNS resolver in your local network
# you can even use that resolver in your squid config, so squid will resolve sites over tor, even if you access them via clear internet
DNSPort 0.0.0.0:53
AutomapHostsOnResolve 1
AutomapHostsSuffixes .exit,.onion
# makes sure you are not used as exit relay, if that is not your intention
ExitRelay 0
  • In squid.conf you need to define a cache_peer (assuming you have a working squid.conf with acls for your local network etc.)
Code:
acl anon_hosts dstdomain "/etc/squid/anon_hosts.conf"
cache_peer localhost       parent  8081 0 no-query no-digest
cache_peer_access localhost allow anon_hosts
always_direct deny anon_hosts
  • Create the text file /etc/squid/anon_hosts.conf with one host/domain per line, i.e.
Code:
.wikipedia.org
.duckduckgo.com
.walletexplorer.com
.blockchain.com
etc.

Now you just point your browser for all requests to squid as proxy (i.e. 10.1.2.3:8080 or :3128 if you keep the default of squid) and you can even browse now .onion sites without having tor installed additionally to all listed domains going over tor.

One caveat: If you are using this to route one of those websites over tor that includes/loads scripts and shit from several dozen other domains, make sure to hunt these all down too with i.e. no-script and add them to the anon_hosts.conf file too, otherwise you will leak your ip-address with those requests going over clear internet not tor. Also there are a lot of precompiled tracker/ad/spyware domain lists that can be used. I haven't yet found that an extensive list slows down squid in a noticeable way.

As said, this is far from a complete setup (only squid alone has gazillions of configuration options), but these are the hard-to-figure-out parts, feel free to ask if stuck.

My personal goal is just to annoy the crap out of the websites trying to make money from my UPI (user profile information) for perfect better online anonymity you need even more effort.

HTH
    Richy_T
    Legendary

Activity: 2436
    Merit: 2121

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 04:23:21 PM
    Merited by JayJuanGee (1), friends1980 (1)

I have the feeling that the pyramid would be a lot of effort.
    Richy_T
    Legendary

Activity: 2436
    Merit: 2121

1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 04:25:47 PM

I've stopped using Google as a search engine on the consumer side. My default now has been duckduckgo for awhile, maybe the past 5 years or so. Try it. Set all your browsers on all your devices to use the duck and just delete or remove google. You won't miss it.

Concerns are now arising about DDG. Brave seems to be the ethical search engine of the moment.
    Dabs
    Legendary

Activity: 3416
    Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 04:27:27 PM

I agree, I did the same some months ago and I also use a combined squid+privoxy+tor installation to route a whole bunch of domains strictly over tor for our whole network.

Sure, here is the (very) condensed gist of it, if you have questions hit me by pm anytime.

Why not run everything through Tor? Like those little wifi routers that you can use some sort of firmware and everything goes through Tor? Or does your config work specifically only on those sites in the anon_hosts.conf file and everything else is "normal" ?
    ChartBuddy
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 05:01:25 PM

Explanation
    psycodad
    Legendary

Activity: 1605
    Merit: 1568

精神分析的爸

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 05:05:08 PM

Why not run everything through Tor? Like those little wifi routers that you can use some sort of firmware and everything goes through Tor? Or does your config work specifically only on those sites in the anon_hosts.conf file and everything else is "normal" ?

Yes, that's the purpose, it only routes requests for the domains listed in anon_hosts.conf through tor, all others go direct from squid to clear internet.

All internal hosts here use the squid proxy by default (only few exceptions get direct web access), though not all sites that users need to use can be reached/used over tor. Also for some we don't need the anonymity, for others speed and latency can be a reason not to use them via tor. Best example is google which we can't block completely yet as we've done for the whole dark empire of Zuckerberg (though that's done via DNS blackholing).

JayJuanGee
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 05:55:27 PM

[edited out]

Pulling your leg a bit there Jay and admittedly somewhat intentionally goading you into protest. (Go ahead, call me a Troll, I deserve it in this instance) But my bigger point which led me back to the thickening of the next post I made, was "in just about any wager you could name in the realm of reasonable probability, if the wager was my whole bag vs. your whole bag, I'd be hard pressed not to take the chance."

I guess that I have to be a wee bit MOAR careful regarding OPsec, since I have several times admitted to having a BTC bag that exceeds 0.63BTC.. so I may well be getting into trouble with that....

And consider some of my subsequent posts that assert that if BTC gets to $1.5 million in this cycle, for example, or shoots straight up to $1.5 million, my projection is still to have 85% of my stash... which would mean that I would have at least 0.5355 at that $1.5 million price (which would be $803,250)... You are right Copetech, you are getting me winded up...   I am thinking that I should reestablish my current BTC accumulation levels in order to make sure that I have at least 0.63 BTC when (or is it "if"?) the BTC price reaches $1.5million.. so then that would be $945k of fiat value... so that would mean that I need to get up to having at least 0.74117647 BTC in these here current times...

great, great, great.. It's nice to be able to establish a new set of somewhat personalized BTC accumulation goals.

I've been buying weekly for 4-5 months leading up to this point where I estimate I likely have 10 times that many months to continue buying.

For sure, cannot hate upon you for planning ahead in terms of ongoing BTC buying.  In recent times, I have reset some of the aggressive versus bare-minimum parameters for DCA that I am suggesting for newbie normies who are just getting started with BTC and maybe even planning to accumulate BTC for 4 years or more, and I have stated several times that really conservative DCA (bare-minimum) would be $10 per week, and relatively aggressive would be $250 per week.. So, $100 per week would be relatively medium in terms of those beginner level parameters.  Of course, personal budgetary circumstances do need to be taken into account, and of course, if someone has an income that exceeds something like $6k per month, they should be able to figure out ways to even exceed the most aggressive of those newbie normie level parameters.. and I am not really presuming newbie normies to be having income levels that exceed $6k per month.. .. so there is that, also.. .. and of course, some folks with $6k+ monthly incomes might still have various high level expenses in regard to if they have a family or a business or various kinds of pre-existing payments.. but they also could have situations in which they might be able to leverage debt to buy bitcoin too.. depending on their various personal financial and psychological circumstances.

It would almost be rediculous for me not to role the dice on this pittance for any reasonably possible pay-off of more coins than I could ever buy at my current rate.

For sure, I do not believe in rolling dice when it comes to investing techniques and strategies and in bitcoin you do not need to roll any dice in order to have decently high chances of becoming rich as fuck.. however, if you roll the dice, you do have decent chances of removing your previous existing assymetric investing situation that bitcoin provides you currently.. without even putting much if anything at risk.. just patience padawan patience.

But you're right it was unseemly for me to start shifting the terms around right off the bat.

Yep... shifting like the sands of a dessert.

So to start over: Whole Bag Vs. Whole Bag? I call under! Deal? 😜

Still do not know what you are wanting to bet, and I already ruled out whole bag versus whole bag.. and even indicated that if I were real passionate about a bet the most of my bag that I might be willing to bet would be 10%.. so you seem to not even be attempting to work within parameters that could be acceptable in the best of circumstances for me.. which does show a kind of troll-ish trend within your mindset and to show you really do not want to talk about possible reasonable bets that you would end up having to seriously consider rather than just throwing out full-bag versus full-bag nonsense, if I otherwise knew the bet terms and if I were somehow (not likely to be the case) passionate about the parameters of the bet terms.

By the way, you are most-likely never even going to know what 10% of my BTC portfolio is anyhow beyond some possible inferences that are likely stabs in the dark at best (you are coming off like a disgruntled wife who is trying to figure out how much she is going to be able to get when we go our separate ways... #nohomo), and sooner or later we would need to start talking about actual numbers rather than either full bags or percentages of whole bags. 

For example, we might want to start with a bet that is in the category of 210,000 satoshi's which would be 1/3 of 1% of my admitted BTC bagsize (is that even correct..?  do I have the decimal in the right place?... might even be too big of a bet for me to be inspired to even  want to bet 1/3 of 1% of my total BTC portfolio on some kind of potential nonsense bet parameters)...

....and then if we were able to establish the amounts, maybe we could go further from there.. in terms of size of the bet.. but then we also might want to consider what that bet actually would be?  Are we talking about when a 24-hour UPpity $10k candle would occur or are we talking about when the BTC price might reach a certain price point.. (so that second one would involve both time and price, but the first one might only involve price or price range that such a candle would show up) and then surely if I were to assert some kind of a number that is potentially sufficiently disagreeable between us, then we have something to work with... perhaps?..

Earlier, you had mentioned $100k and some other numbers, but in more recent posts, you had also mentioned your consideration of tops in the $250k or even $300k price arena.. so it seems that I might be assigning higher odds to those supra $250k/$300k numbers being reached... but I have not even worked out my own thinking on the topic exactly except to know that I never sell large portions of my BTC whether we are reaching a $250k to $300k top or if we were to reach a $1.5 million top.... and maybe I am considering that you are presuming too much in terms of $100k being reached, too.... sometimes it can be difficult to work out any kinds of exact parameters of a bet or to consider odds for various terms and how the individual positions might sufficiently differ, and for peeps to feel strongly about it in order to put some satoshis at stake... which I am not opposed to do, especially when peeps put out ridiculous propositions, like ImThor had done around the end of September.. or whenever it was when he seemed to have been putting high odds on $36.5k being reached in the nearterm...

Recently, you have not been asserting as many ridiculous price prediction propositions as some member like ImThor, but you had made some pretty ridiculous assertions in the past.. when you were even more of a newbie.. .. so maybe you have grown out of some of those.. hahahahahaha.. perhaps? perhaps?  #nohomo.  Not as easy to find bet propositions without at least one of the two betters making extreme statements and you won't find too many from me, even my $1.5 million by this cycle has pretty low likelihoods of happening.. I have not worked out my numbers recently, but seems like previously I had been assigning quite less than 0.5% odds to such a happening in this cycle.. something like 3rd quarter of 2022 at the latest.
    ChartBuddy
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 06:01:33 PM

Explanation
    JayJuanGee
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 06:55:08 PM
    Merited by AlcoHoDL (2)

Who sold at the bottom?

I did …. Some very little purchase… but I think it was the top-ish at that time  Cheesy Tongue
    I was also in need of funds urgently and was about to sell a little portion of my btc to sell them at $62k approximately but then one of my friends gave me the money to help me out of my problem and btc funds were restored to same position and now i have some extra funds as i gain profits from my other work which will be now put to btc investment.Hold long term.

One of the signs of being overinvested in BTC or any other investment is to feel that you have to sell such investment to satisfy whatever cashflow needs that you have... that is one of the BIGGEST of perils for both newbies and peeps in accumulation phases of any investment.. it takes a long-ass time to accumulate, and you can fuck it up with one or two emergency needs.. blah blah blah..

In other words, you should have a variety of funds to be able to draw from before you even put money into BTC, and you should not be tempted to draw from your BTC at any time that is other than a time that is completely of your own choosing... so for example, if you have already projected ahead that you are shaving some BTC off at prices between $98k and $249k as Copetech had mentioned is his projected ahead plan, then that means that you have already planned for such and thought through the costs/benefits/risks of your long term plan.. and sure many of us might not agree with various Copetech specifics, but planning ahead is important for him to own his choices and to learn from them.. and yeah, maybe he will outperform everyone else.. and yeah, maybe he actually is the smartest person in the room.. but whatever, at least he has planned ahead rather than having some kind of emergency of cashflow issue.. that shows that he had overinvested for whatever reason.. and newbies need to prevent themselves from getting into the overinvestment situation.. because that is surely NOT going to help you with your should be wannabe strong hand.

Accordingly, you better make sure that you ongoingly and even projected ahead (I recommend two years, but 6 months can be adequate, too) have sufficient cash or various kinds of liquid assets that you can draw upon before bitcoin including knowing your various cashflow and emergencies covered.. even emergencies that you do not expect to happen.  By the way, projecting ahead 6 moths or 2 years does not mean that you have to have the cash available for the whole period, but if you project ahead, you can always make sure that you have a sufficient cushion no matter what.. when I was younger my cushion was always at least $500 no matter what.. these days it is $2k no matter what so I already have funzies and emergency funds contained within those cashflow projections that I can draw upon whenever I like.. if needed..

I don't want to be limited in predicting to the starting and ending times of a daily candle, but I would consider that a 24-hour period could produce a $10k candle relatively soontm.. maybe even within this here deadman's zone.. of let's say anywhere between $64.4k and $79.8k, we could have a $10k price appreciation within 24 hours within that price range.. seems very plausible to me... maybe having greater than 28% (which is NOT ant-sized) odds?....SOMAtm.. and getting a less than 24-hour $10k UPpity candle before reaching $100k has closer to supra 38% odds...

Yes $100k is going to be very strong, but I don't think he's going there anytime soon! Too much of a wait....

In my opinion it would look like this:

Current ---> $80k --> $40-50k --> over $100k

The points that I am making in the above snipp-it are somewhat different from the points that you seem to be making ElBinBit.

And, sure fair that you give your near-term BTC price projection ElBinBit, and for sure I am considering what I believe to be a kind of ongoingly current BTC price dynamic that does not seem to be within your UP then down than more UP scenario.. and currently, I do believe that there are going to be some difficulties to get back below $55k while we are in noman's land of $55k to $80k, but I also question dropping either below $55k or even below $65k once we get through noman's land.. which is that $80k point that both of us are mentioning.. and sure I am having some difficulties in my own thinking in regards to if we end up getting above that price point or having some correction once we get there.. so surely, if we were to just barely get to the top and have a correction or if we just fly past such price point would contribute to my thinking on the topic.. and I am having trouble framing any such thing in advance, except for suggesting that it seems to be the top of noman's land.... so once we clearly passed above $55k,  $80k seems to be a kind of inevitable place to get without too much if any fanfare or delay.. and yeah.. we have so far been getting a wee bit of delay... of maybe a week so far.. but seemingly not enough really to substantively/materially challenge the existence of noman's land thesis... at least not so far.. in my current thinkenings.  

Sure any scenario is possible, but I doubt that your scenario is amongst the more likely of scenarios even though it could end up happening like that (a stroke of luck, perhaps?... hahahahaha).

Another thing, ElBinBit.. for sure, I have some troubles projecting much beyond one price leg at a time, and surely my own vision is somewhat skewed and influenced by what I have been considering to be the existence of noman's land between $55k and $80k.. so until such thesis about the existence of noman's land gets negated or undermined in some kind of material and/or substantial way, I am quite likely to keep coming back to considering whether where we are at currently has caused any kind of need to either reconsider the existence of noman's land, its parameters or its likely ongoing influence on where we are at, how we got here and where we seem to be likely to be going from here.. .at least in the short-to-medium term.

You guys want to see a $10k candle so bad?
    I’d be careful what you wish for as I’d say the likelihood of seeing a red $10k candle before a green $10k candle is pretty high..

Helrow?  Do you have some reading comprehension?  I did not witness anyone blindly wishing for any kind of random $10k candle.. of course, we have been referring to $10k green candles and not the red ones.. that should be a given..   bitcoin wishenings for UPpity 101.. get a damned grip eddie13.

If you have been observing for any amount of time you should know that drops usually happen faster than gains..

Mr. Obvious.  Of course, we (not just the royal) understand and appreciate such observations in regards to the down elevator(cliff) and the up stairs.. even if we happen to be in noman's land, which causes such downity $10k candles to be less likely at least while in dee zone of noman's land.. helrow(again)?

Not saying we are going to go down, just that flash corrections are a thing..

I am glad that you are not saying that we are going down.. otherwise you would have surely been within the batslap eligibility camp.. and I am not even promising you such a reward for sharing such "thoughts" (- if we could even generously refer to them as such?).

Angry Angry Angry

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
    ChartBuddy
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 07:01:25 PM

Explanation
    cygan
    Legendary

Activity: 3150
    Merit: 7806

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
    October 26, 2021, 07:06:03 PM

JayJuanGee
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 07:19:49 PM

Too many people have sold their bitcoins and are now hoping for a $5k-$10k drop to buy back. This is why we'll go to +$100k without any substantial correction!

Exactamente....

Don't be selling within noman's land without seriously considering that you are never going to be able to buy those coins back cheaper..

THE BIRTH OF BLOCKCHAIN
    https://www.satoshiverse.io/lore

Holy fucking shit.;.

Of course that is a shitcoin page.

ATH this week, what do you think boys?

Seemingly getting stuck at $63,000 atm. Would love a big, thick, veiny green dildo to take us to $70,000.

#nohomo

Not unreasonable at all you damned bear..

Angry Angry Angry

By the way.. point of clarification:  Are you referring to "this week" as close of candle on Sunday (that would be midnight UTC).. or are you making some other reference for that timeline.. sometimes in common parlance, peeps use Monday thru Friday to refer to time periods within "weeks" rather than weekends?
    Hueristic
    Legendary

Activity: 3808
    Merit: 4898

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 07:35:51 PM

ATH this week, what do you think boys?

Seemingly getting stuck at $63,000 atm. Would love a big, thick, veiny green dildo to take us to $70,000.

#nohomo

I'm thinking its gonna be real tough to dip to $66666 for me to win in December. Cheesy
    Hueristic
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 07:42:18 PM
    Merited by psycodad (1)

Lol

I'd like to know why its not illegal to allow a fucking computer to drive a car and endanger everyone on the fucking road as well as pedestrians yet I can't drive after 2 drinks? Shit I'd trust a 12 year olds driving skills over a computers any day! At least a kid knows not to turn into a fucking semi on the highway.
    Hueristic
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 07:47:35 PM
    Merited by El duderino_ (3)

Even they were just busted red handed not hiring people because they are white..

Busted? That has been the norm for 40 years!

I came in second out 450 people for fireman in the 80's and only got beat by 2 steps by an Olympic contender and didn't get hired because they had to fill a minority and a girl slot.

Hope the person that died because those fill ins couldn't drag them out of the building were woke.
    JayJuanGee
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 26, 2021, 07:50:19 PM
    Merited by AlcoHoDL (1)

Have been skimming through WO posts lately, too much happening IRL. I didn't quite get what happened to you, was it a motorcycle accident? Bike thrown in a ditch or what? Anyways, hope you get well soon man, fuck the bike, you can buy 10 of them soon. Stay safe!

LOL, no, got wasted and dropped it on my lawn when I got home last night and pulled my back out picking it up in the dark so left it lying there all night. Smiley

Good to know it was a LOLable thing. Motorcycle accidents can be nasty (I have a Yamaha and I've had a couple of them, still have the bike and keep it in pristine condition). Bitcoiners' bodies are far too precious to risk having them injured by bikes. I find myself using the car much more often lately (it's age-related too, I'm not so young anymore)...

Similar.. I had a decent amount of motorcycling for more than 15 years.., and I found it so convenient to get around with a lot of ease.. and maybe even I had less patience for much of that time.. but I kind of transitioned out of it.. even though I do consider that maybe having a toy like that might not be a bad idea.. and surely with traveling, sometimes there are some locations in which traveling by motorbike would just fit in the situation better.. .. so I am not going to say "no" for sure.. even though.. there might be more concern.. these days about preserving the body...so spending way more money might be also worth it... such as:  "My driver took care of the details"... blah blah blah..

Tesla: irrelevant in the long run. Everyone and their dogs are making electric or at least hybrid cars already. Let Tesla turn into Netscape.

China: very relevant in the long run. I hope their last-and-totally-un-undoable-bitcoin-ban hits them where it hurts. Give it time, and it sure will.

Telsa's money will be in the battery packs as he will produce them on a car or truck chassis for other companies.

He serves a purpose but he really could use some guidance on how to wield his influence.

"The dream would be mine a golden asteroid .
    Drop it on the moon.
    Build a huge solar plant using golden batteries
    Develop a magnetic elevator from the moon to the earth.
    transporting all that cheap gold down here.

Golden rechargeable batteries would last 50 to 100 years.
    Common gold would replace copper wire. As it is far superior metal for electrical purposes.

The above example while very Sy-Fi could happen.

IF it does Gold drops as a long term  value  storage .

And BTC takes over. "

When I play this in my mind and see it as possible in 30 years time I only wish I was 20 again. Rather then 64.

This idea would mean BTC needs to go up at least 10x in the next 10 years and maybe 100x by 2050

Your BTC price prediction is quite conservative to get 10x in 10 years and/or 100x in 30 years.. holy shit.. what a bear.. but I still sent you an smerit for your framing of the talking points.. bearish as you present the bitcoin price  connection to the matter... might also show why you seem to be continuing to error on the side of failing/refusing to hang onto what many guys here would consider a sufficient and adequate amount of BTC.

Green dildo incoming?

Oh my!!!

How BIG?

Bigger than ants?

Pages: « 1 ... 29553 29554 29555 29556 29557 29558 29559 29560 29561 29562 29563 29564 29565 29566 29567 29568 29569 29570 29571 29572 29573 29574 29575 29576 29577 29578 29579 29580 29581 29582 29583 29584 29585 29586 29587 29588 29589 29590 29591 29592 29593 29594 29595 29596 29597 29598 29599 29600 29601 29602 [29603] 29604 29605 29606 29607 29608 29609 29610 29611 29612 29613 29614 29615 29616 29617 29618 29619 29620 29621 29622 29623 29624 29625 29626 29627 29628 29629 29630 29631 29632 29633 29634 29635 29636 29637 29638 29639 29640 29641 29642 29643 29644 29645 29646 29647 29648 29649 29650 29651 29652 29653 ... 33334 »
      Print  

Jump to: