May 06, 2024, 03:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 29938 29939 29940 29941 29942 29943 29944 29945 29946 29947 29948 29949 29950 29951 29952 29953 29954 29955 29956 29957 29958 29959 29960 29961 29962 29963 29964 29965 29966 29967 29968 29969 29970 29971 29972 29973 29974 29975 29976 29977 29978 29979 29980 29981 29982 29983 29984 29985 29986 29987 [29988] 29989 29990 29991 29992 29993 29994 29995 29996 29997 29998 29999 30000 30001 30002 30003 30004 30005 30006 30007 30008 30009 30010 30011 30012 30013 30014 30015 30016 30017 30018 30019 30020 30021 30022 30023 30024 30025 30026 30027 30028 30029 30030 30031 30032 30033 30034 30035 30036 30037 30038 ... 33326 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372670 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 01:57:30 AM
Merited by heslo (2), xhomerx10 (1)

Never watched much Full House (I can see the appeal) but wow America's Funniest Home Videos is ingrained in my memory.

Rest in peace Bob Saget.  Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDqEElhrHTc&ab_channel=AFVClassics

You're red, white and blue... The funniest things you do... America, America... this is you.... Ladies & Gentlemen... Bob Saget

It seems like an era that is gone.
People could laugh at themselves, you could make jokes about others without offending people... because... it was just a joke.
You could say things like "Ladies & Gentlemen"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 02:01:26 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:01:36 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:13:20 AM
Merited by friends1980 (1)

That said... short term price predictions and the like are the very soul of wall observing, right?  I mean... this thread would be MUCH more boring if it was called "The Long Time Preference Holding No Matter What Observer".  Right?

It seems that you have a decent point, but I am not sure if I would frame the matter the way that you did.

Of course, any of us could come out swinging pretty hard in terms of how much we might disagree about certain angles, and about whether certain facts and models are relevant, or even get caught up upon fairly trivial semantic arguments but largely coming to the same conclusions. 

In other words, I doubt that we are as kumbaya in our thinking as you seem to be making it out to be.. and your seeming suggestion that we are just making up disagreements for the mere sake of the matter, when we all largely agree...

that really could not be..

For example, probably Biodom and I agree on quite a bit, but when push comes to shove, he made proclamations about BTC price direcvtion that he is not willing to stand behind.. and sure, if we end up agreeing in the long run the BTC price is going up.. there is a lot of importance in those short to medium term differences.. which also could affect the strategies of some guys. 

I will also say that there are a few guys that I probably would agree close to 90%, but I am having trouble believing that we get all the way to 100%.. even though maybe the other 10% is kind of individual variance in which we do not really need to agree anyhow.

For sure, I appreciate when guys point out some flaws in some of my facts, logic or conclusion, even if it might get irritating when they might be getting caught upon personality issues rather than assertions about the substance that I might be presenting from time to time.

There are always some newer guys here who sometimes get worried about posting some of their ideas that they are working through, and surely sometimes it can be good to see some of those newer ideas, but sometimes even the newest of newbies will come to the thread and act as if they have 20 years investing experience blah blah blah.. so there can be some reluctancy to even share some of their ideas... and surely.. so many people get distracted into shitcoins too.. and they are likely quite tempted to incorporate those kinds of ideas into discussion here.. and sometimes it might be related to bitcoin and not really pumping nonsense, so sometimes those guys do continue to post and they come around and sometimes they likely just end up self-censoring...

I am not even suggesting that we really could be running out of topics, but I know sometimes people get worried about going over some of the talking points from earlier days..whether those talking points might come up again from time to time, and surely newbies are going to want to and need to talk about some topics that some of us believe to have been batted around a million times.. but still newbies have rights to bring some of these topics up.

I would assert that you come up with some pretty BIG discussion point doosies yourself from time to time in terms of spinning your own BTC price prediction models, and sure sometimes they get some of us to discuss, and I would imagine that you bring them up because you believe them to be legitimate points rather than you are merely shit-stirring... or trying to provoke.

So yeah.. maybe after saying all that we can recognize that a lot of us might agree that the long term is up but we cannot be very clear about the short-term and the medium-term, but even in that there is a considerable amount of ongoing variance with how we might discuss and how much weight we might give to certain facts, logic or the conclusions that we reach on an individual level, and it is not like we are not going to run out of topics to disagree upon so long as some specifics are thrown out there... and some guys who have been considerably wrong in their assertions in the past will come back to this thread from time to time and try to start some of their old theories afresh and ignore their earlier well-reasoned arguments that ended up largely looking like quite a bit of nonsense once we review how the actual facts of bitcoin price dynamics ended up playing out.... I am not sure if I need any names here.. but any of us might end up saying things that are way out there... and sure some of the things seem more reasonable/credible in retrospect, and other times, no one really remembers the specifics of what was said unless digging back through some of the older posts.

And, even with all of these agreed upon conclusions and speculations bitcoin's price inevitably going UP, guys still get shaken out of various amounts of their coins in the process and guys still have to attempt to apply their bitcoin strategy to their own particular circumstances rather than merely doing something that worked for a guy who got into bitcoin 8 or 10 years ago, and I am saying that there seem to be quite a few screw ups and disagreements regarding those applications too..... including that some guys might have very objectively been shown to have screwed up, but that same guy could still feel that he did the best that he could have done under the circumstances of his knowledge, finances and psychology at the time the decisions were made and applied, even hough in the end each of us is responsible for our own applications of particulars and decisions regarding whether any tweakenings to our strategy or past practices or ways of talking about the matters that might be helpful to get our finances and psychology to a more comfortable place.

Speaking of which... I am looking at TWO nice looking bullflags in a row on a SUNDAY no less.  If this is a bulltrap it will be very well played...

Yes.,. how long can the price be kept down?  It seems to be a repeated theme that some people believe that the BTC price can be kept down indefinitely, but we've seen how some of those kinds of attempts have played out in the past, even if they might be successful for one week, two weeks, three weeks, three months, eight months or longer... but sometimes the extent to which the price has been kept down makes it a bit harder to continue to keep down once it starts moving UP and gets the UPpity momentum.

Good luck with your hope for lower BTC prices (after already getting a 41% correction) or your hope for 3 months of flat (after already getting over a month in these here parts), if you are not prepared for UP, then you might find out the hard way (of course, I am not referring to you personally, cAPSLOCK.. but only to peeps who are insufficiently preparing for UP and putting too much weight on sideways or likelihoods for more Down that may well not end up happening).
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 03:17:52 AM

Year on inflation in December 2021 6.4% in The Netherlands.

Note that house prices rose beyond 10% last year and one of the leading banks in The Netherlands expects another 12.5% increase this year.

With these figures anyone who complains that "but how can BTC be fair when those who got in early will have massive gains." is a fucking fool OR is purposefully trying to distract from the biggest problems.

I want to buy a house and not only did the price rise like crazy the last couple of years, but what I'm looking for isn't even on the market anymore : a basic/average house with a large plot of land. Now to get the large plot of land at a similar or worse location, I need to literally double my budget and fork for a nicer/bigger house that I don't need (and would also cost a lot in taxes, maintenance etc.). From ~350000€ to 700000€ in one year. For 350K I get a literal ruin.

I understand that it sucks that certain kinds of assets, and maybe personally tailored property is amongst the most egregious in terms of its price rise have gone up stupendously in comparison to various fiat currencies, yet it seems to me that bitcoin has gone UP way more than property in general, but maybe not so much in terms of the personally tailored properties - yet we should attempt to recognize the whole relative appreciation of assets/property/bitcoin matter within an appropriate timeline (talking about measuring bitcoin's performance from September 2020 - which seems to be a very representative starting base point, but also you could measure a longer period of time too, when it comes to recognizing BTC's price performance.. such as going back 5 years or more for your starting point and measuring from there... do I need to go through the actual numbers?), and even if property is also an asset that is greatly propped up by fiat debt, it is likely going to outperform a lot of other assets, except bitcoin... even though the personally tailored properties might have even greater performance than property generally speaking.

So when do you (we) want to get that "dream" house?  It seems to me that we should be attempting to consider the "when" to get the "dream" house in terms of when have we either reached fuck you status or are clearly en route to reaching fuck you status, and if in part we are able to use debt to get such dream house (if that's what we want?), then we might want to use that kind of resource that's potentially at our disposal if we feel that the terms are suitable to our overall plans.

There seem to be several individualistic aspects in answering those kinds of questions and figuring out what some of the tradeoffs might be to attempt to enter into a trade of bitcoin for personalized dream property or the use of some bitcoin allocations to get redirected into personalized dream property.

Of course, this thread is mostly about bitcoin, so sometimes we could get a bit too distracted if we get too distracted into some of the particular trade-offs of real estate, yet we still know that bitcoin is not an abstract topic, and it's value needs to be measured in accordance with various investment or consumption preferences that any of us might have, and surely if you have a kind of personal dream property that you want to keep as your target trade-off asset, then you can attempt to measure such values and strategize your timing or your entrance into such trade, and of course, if we are going to talk more generally about those kinds of ideas, then I still think that we end up getting into some discussions of considering how close you might be to fuck you status, rather than the fact that some kinds of assets/properties may well be appreciating way more than other kinds of assets/properties. 

I doubt that you are as prejudiced as you seem to be making out the situation to be by having decent amounts of value in bitcoin, except if you are looking at short-term timeframes, then surely you can spin historical performance of certain kinds of properties (as compared with bitcoin) if you want to perceive negatively in a timeframe that makes you depressed, and surely we cannot really make any kind of certain predictions regarding the future of the assets or the comparison of assets, even though bitcoin has performed quite well against the dollar in at least 4-year investment timeframes, but there are going to be some assets, even specific kinds of more scarce assets, such as personalize real-estate or even art or other assets/investments that might have better than bitcoin performance... so we cannot really know with certainties how to place our values in terms of specifics - even though many of us longer term bitcoiners in this thread would likely argue similar to yours truly in terms of attempting to figure out your own various values in terms of bitcoin generalities and then you are likely not going to be prejudiced by having a decent amount of your wealth in a seemingly ongoing liquid asset like bitcoin that seems to continue to have a lot of upside asymmetry, at least generally speaking and generally compared with various other asset classes.. including property generally speaking.

So maybe a personally-situated question that you are facing currently is whether you should FOMO into real-estate that meets your personal requirements/preferences or to hold off on that for a while longer including that you remain unclear about bitcoin's shorter term price performance in the coming year or even in the next few years... no one can really answer those kinds of questions for you including how much bitcoin you might need to have in order to maybe be shaving some off in order to acquire your dream property that may well continue to go up in price/value in the coming years... perhaps? perhaps?

Maybe we still also get back to the extent that you might have already reached fuck you status.. or if you might not quite be there yet, then you may be engaged in an exercise of futility (at least premature assessment) if you had not been ready to pull the trigger on those kinds of "dream" properties that you describe.. but surely if you are on the cusp of being able to pull the trigger on those kinds of "dream" properties, then you may merely be witnessing them to have escaped your grasp in the short-term, but whether they have escaped your grasp in a longer timeline is likely still be determined...

....again getting back to figuring out what constitutes the reaching of fuck you status... and if you do not have enough coins now to be in something close to fuck you status how many coins are you going to need in the next few years.. and again, I personally prefer to attempt to look at time frames that are in 4-year increments, so either 4 years out or 8 years out, but if you are figuring out your quantity of bitcoin that you need for fuck you status, and currently that might be something like 105 BTC, but if you were to end up needing to spend something like 700000€.. or maybe $800k (which would currently be around 19 BTC), then that brings your stash down by 19 BTC, and surely if you are not even close to having 105 BTC currently, then you are striving to figure out if you are ever going to get to fuck you status)...

Surely, I am not really proclaiming that I have all or even most of the answers, but I see from my chart of the expected 208-week moving average in the coming 4 years that 19 BTC will be well over the fuck you status that is then projected in such chart, so spending 19 BTC currently might not be so good as making sure that you have 19 BTC in your BTC holdings in the next 4 years, and you would be reaching fuck you status with that quantity of BTC within 4-5 years - again the chart is a delayed-indicator projection, so for sure there are no guarantees.. and the chart will need to be adjusted with new data.. especially if the 208-week moving average does not continue to move up in a straight line but kind of slopes off - which causes me to consider that I need to cause my chart to have a sloping off of the rate of increase of the 208-week moving average rather than showing it as a constant.

I guess that part of the point that I am trying to make here is for you to assess how many BTC that you have versus how many BTC that you are going to need at certain future timeline points in order to attempt to figure out if it would be worth it for you to shave off something like the equivalent of 19BTC now for such dream home or even shaving off such 19 BTC in the projected future, and would you still have enough BTC in your BTC portfolio to justify such trigger pulling action now, or at some time in a future that you can reasonably end up plugging such "dream" home into your own holdings of assets versus BTC.

For sure, even if you attempt to maintain some relatively conservative projections regarding how much value you currently have in BTC and how you believe that value will continue to grow, even in shorter time frames, you could end up having some additional luck too.. in terms of being able to play some kind of an exponential UPwave in bitcoin, if such a thing were to happen in such a way to meet some of your "additional sell thresholds" goals.  So, in that sense, personally I have preferences to attempt to play BTC price performance conservatively, but I am not going to poo-poo anyone who takes advantage of some short-term exponential BTC price appreciation when it happens.. so long as they are also recognizing that they may well have not shaved off at any kind of top and the BTC price might well keep going UPpity, even if they were able to shave off some BTC profits during what seemed to have had been an exponential price rise period.

Currently I'm kind of squatting. The "reasonable" thing to do would be to rent a flat, or maybe buy a flat. But I will only do that out of desperation...

I'm not looking at my dream house, I agree with you that it will wait "fuck you" status, and will very probably be near a beach, in a warm place, in another country (or a French island in the Caribbean or Pacific Ocean). In fact it will probably wait more than that, because I would first travel, do weeks/months of airbnb here and there, to find the perfect place.

However I'm looking at a place I could enjoy while keeping my job, for let's say 5-10 years. I'd like the ability to build a solar array, a pool, have room to store a few cars... I want neighbours to be some distance away. And if things don't go according to plan, or there is a zombie apocalypse or something, or just for pleasure, I want to grow some food, fruits, vegetables, etc.

Another aspect of this would be to take a 6 figures loan, the biggest I can get with my income, locking in current very low interest rates. That way if inflation continues, the house becomes cheaper and cheaper for me, even if it doesn't increase in value. And if it increases in value, even better.

I know some of you don't like loans, however the monthly payment would be very reasonable, and here you have to buy a loan insurance so even losing your job is covered.

An added benefit is to have the most "normal" life possible, paying all the right taxes etc.

I have no plan to sell any BTC for this, mind you, I have fiat saved up (on top of the loan). And I can't afford a 700K€ home, 450K€ would be pushing it, I'd rather keep some fiat for home improvements, the aforementioned solar array and pool, maybe some mining hardware, or keep some financial investments so that when I need to sell something, it's stocks rather than corn.

If anything makes me depressed it would rather be that all this cash put in BTC at the right time could have meant fuck you status already, but I wasn't ready for that kind of gamble. And now I'm not ready to spend it all on much more expensive coins. I have bought enough during the last dip (not the current one, the one from the ATH) to feel relatively OK with myself, now I'm DCAing, and doing some other stuff to accumulate sats (small scale trading on an exchange, small scale arbitraging on a DEX).

When I get some sats, to estimate how much they're worth, I'm using the ATH, and also 1 million $ BTC. That way, if I got 0.001BTC today (I did), then it's 68$ "today", and 1000$ one day.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 04:01:27 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 05:01:27 AM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 05:13:39 AM

[edited out]

Currently I'm kind of squatting. The "reasonable" thing to do would be to rent a flat, or maybe buy a flat. But I will only do that out of desperation...

I'm not looking at my dream house, I agree with you that it will wait "fuck you" status, and will very probably be near a beach, in a warm place, in another country (or a French island in the Caribbean or Pacific Ocean). In fact it will probably wait more than that, because I would first travel, do weeks/months of airbnb here and there, to find the perfect place.

However I'm looking at a place I could enjoy while keeping my job, for let's say 5-10 years. I'd like the ability to build a solar array, a pool, have room to store a few cars... I want neighbours to be some distance away. And if things don't go according to plan, or there is a zombie apocalypse or something, or just for pleasure, I want to grow some food, fruits, vegetables, etc.

Now that you mention some of these matters, I do recall one of your other discussions of the flat in the city and then place further out to be a better arrangement than trying to buy a BIG place that was closer to your work (or further in the city) because you could get two for one.. just with the BIGGER place being further out in the subburbs. 

Of course, while it seems that you are still building up to fuck you status, then of course, it seems wise to attempt to be somewhat frugal until you get to that status or in a very near place to that.

Another aspect of this would be to take a 6 figures loan, the biggest I can get with my income, locking in current very low interest rates. That way if inflation continues, the house becomes cheaper and cheaper for me, even if it doesn't increase in value. And if it increases in value, even better.

I know some of you don't like loans, however the monthly payment would be very reasonable, and here you have to buy a loan insurance so even losing your job is covered.

I am surely not against loans as long as you are able to service them and you are living within your means (somewhat) and NOT using the proceeds to invest in depreciating assets or consumption goods.

A lot of people may not have been able to ever buy a house, get an education to get a good job or other ways of leveraging loans in order to improve their conditions.  Loans can be very powerful for the very reasons that you have stated.. if you are able to find a property that is of good value and you do not get into some kind of terms that are onerous.. but you can negotiate decently favorable loan terms, then  you would likely be better off to get a loan... especially with fiat also debasing so badly, too... so you are paying back with fiat that is increasingly worth less and less..

An added benefit is to have the most "normal" life possible, paying all the right taxes etc.

Some of the matters are somewhat discretionary.. at least in terms of your feeling that you are not getting tied down by having a house in one spot... So, if it is likely that you are going to stay in the area for a sufficient amount of time, maybe 8-12 years or more, than buying could pay off quite a bit more than renting... but sure, sometimes there are so many extra costs with buying that it might not pay off, especially if you are going to be moving around.  Regarding the tax angle, I would think that would be a given that you would pay whatever taxes that you owe.. or figure out ways to possibly lessen them if you can without costing yourself more than you are benefiting in the process.

I have no plan to sell any BTC for this, mind you, I have fiat saved up (on top of the loan).

Even though I used the sum of 19 BTC, I was NOT necessarily arguing that you have to sell 19 BTC, but there could end up being some trade-offs (opportunity costs) when you choose to invest into one kind of thing (dream house property) versus using some or all of that same money to buy BTC... of course, if you are already paying rent, then sometimes you would end up calculating the difference between renting and the mortgage payments (an other home ownership costs) to figure out how many BTC you might have been able to buy with the difference that you end up spending on the house.. I was largely attempting to suggest that there are always some kinds of opportunity costs with how you choose to spend your money  and your time.. and sometimes you have to go through various calculations to attempt to put fair assessments on real factors rather than merely attempting to justify that you want home ownership status when there might be some hidden costs such as interfering with some of your abilities to acquire more BTC and/or other factors as well.

And I can't afford a 700K€ home, 450K€ would be pushing it, I'd rather keep some fiat for home improvements, the aforementioned solar array and pool, maybe some mining hardware, or keep some financial investments so that when I need to sell something, it's stocks rather than corn.

For sure, it is up to you how to allocate, and if you might be living beyond your means if you were to invest into way more house than you needed and then it ends up costing you way more than what is reasonably within you budget to be able to accomplish other associated expenses or just covering your normal life expenses and having an emergency fund as you seemed to have suggested to be prudent, as well. 

I surely am not against making those kinds of living within your means and allocation to various assets calculations... and if you do not overly allocate in any asset then you can keep some fiat available or potentially some other kinds of easily liquidate-able assets that would not cause you to have to dip into your bitcoin at a time that is not of anything but completely of your own choosing.

If anything makes me depressed it would rather be that all this cash put in BTC at the right time could have meant fuck you status already, but I wasn't ready for that kind of gamble.

Hopefully you can find some kind of a place in which you are not kicking yourself too much about what you could have done or what you should have done.. otherwise, you may well end up investing too much into bitcoin or whatever and then you are way the fuck too over extended and you end up going down the mindrust path of panicking.

I think that each of us can go through those kinds of scenarios in our heads regarding the level of aggressiveness that we choose and maybe even how we had chosen to invest into BTC.  We feel that we are doing the best that we can at the time that the price is playing out and we are making our various balancing decisions, even though in retrospect it seems way the hell more clear that we should have invested more at certain points in time.. or whatever other mistakes that we had made.  I have told several of my mistakes several times, but I am not sure how much I would be able to change what I did because I believe that I was doing the best that I could have done based on what information that I had available.

For example, we know that we cannot go back in time, but one thing that we likely learned is that bitcoin remains both a good investment and also a decently asymmetric investment towards the upside.  If we have already developed a decent BTC stake, we can maybe up the level of our aggressiveness in terms of various ways to accumulate BTC.. which are DCA, lump sum investing and buying on dips.  You know that I am not any kind of BIG fan of selling in order to buy back lower.. or even trying that as a strategy until you have reached really high levels of over-accumulation... and of course, each of us has to decide on a personal level if we are overinvested in bitcoin or not.. but if we sell some coins, we have to be able to consider that we might not be able to buy those coins back at lower prices... but if we are over-invested, then we should not care very much if we are able to buy back the sold coins or not.

By the way, I know that I can type until I am blue in the face about some of these concepts, and sometimes guys are going to get involved in trading to try to accumulate more bitcoin and end up fucking their lil selfies because they believe that they have reached certain levels of BTC accumulation to be able to shave off and then buy back lower and then the BTC price ends up outrunning their perfectly laid out plan. and they end up with way fewer coins or even close to no coins... and surely I never would be suggesting to engage in those kinds of behaviors, even though I know people interpret what I am saying in those kinds of ways.

And now I'm not ready to spend it all on much more expensive coins. I have bought enough during the last dip (not the current one, the one from the ATH) to feel relatively OK with myself, now I'm DCAing, and doing some other stuff to accumulate sats (small scale trading on an exchange, small scale arbitraging on a DEX).

Ok... so if you have a multi-faceted strategy, then you seem to be doing the best that you can for your own circumstances.

When I get some sats, to estimate how much they're worth, I'm using the ATH, and also 1 million $ BTC. That way, if I got 0.001BTC today (I did), then it's 68$ "today", and 1000$ one day.

I suppose that each of us has our own tools (or ways) to try to figure out how BTC has a better purchasing price today than it is likely to have in the future.. so the value is going up and yeah accumulating as many as reasonable and feasible now is likely going to pay off into the future.

You probably have seen that I am a bit concerned about valuing my coins in terms of price tops because, and in order to account for likely ongoing volatility, I like to attempt to consider how the bottom is moving up with the passage of time.  I am not sure if you and I end up at the same place, but I do want to personally error on the side of conservativism, and maybe your placing a future value of $1million causes you to NOT so much get worried about today's price since it is way below $1million, so you are still getting a bargain.. something like that which causes you to continue to appreciate the future value and your need to accumulate BTC at better prices....
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 06:01:35 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 07:01:25 AM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:01:27 AM

Explanation
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 2896

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:03:39 AM
Merited by LFC_Bitcoin (5), fillippone (3)

WO specific meme.

Should I name the characters?

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:01:34 AM

Explanation
PoolMinor
Legendary

Activity: 1843
Merit: 1338

XXXVII Fnord is toast without bread

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:28:20 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Gerald Celente:
Trend analyst discussing inflation.

https://youtu.be/PdA_bOcDOiQ?t=1160
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:29:23 AM

WO specific meme.

Cute bottom, useless actress.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:42:07 AM
Merited by NeuroticFish (2), vapourminer (1)

Two different years but same price and see the different results on fear and greed index :

VS   

~snip~
Just smash that buy the dip hard  Grin and you will really enjoy later on.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:47:16 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

WO specific meme.

Why would the WO gang be looking at the convicted fraudster Elizabeth Holmes. Theranos was never anything, but hype.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:01:26 AM

Explanation
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:27:50 AM

Because $4 trillion is not enough.

"White House preparing to ask Congress for more funding for therapeutics, vaccines, other coronavirus health needs"
https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-policy/2022/01/07/white-house-covid-aid/

"Other coronavirus health needs" ?
Like what; a new yacht?
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 10:59:44 AM

WO specific meme.

Cute bottom, useless actress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reop2bXiNgk

XD

Otherwise, she hot Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 29938 29939 29940 29941 29942 29943 29944 29945 29946 29947 29948 29949 29950 29951 29952 29953 29954 29955 29956 29957 29958 29959 29960 29961 29962 29963 29964 29965 29966 29967 29968 29969 29970 29971 29972 29973 29974 29975 29976 29977 29978 29979 29980 29981 29982 29983 29984 29985 29986 29987 [29988] 29989 29990 29991 29992 29993 29994 29995 29996 29997 29998 29999 30000 30001 30002 30003 30004 30005 30006 30007 30008 30009 30010 30011 30012 30013 30014 30015 30016 30017 30018 30019 30020 30021 30022 30023 30024 30025 30026 30027 30028 30029 30030 30031 30032 30033 30034 30035 30036 30037 30038 ... 33326 »
  Print  

Jump to: