Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 05:55:52 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die?  (Read 94269 times)
kodtycoon

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

I think bitcoin will die when there are no people interested in bitcoin again. The important factor why something can survive because there are many people still interested and use that thing.
Not sure after bitcoin benefits many people then they forget and leave bitcoin for granted, it is something that can not happen. I think the only thing that makes bitcoin die is the death of the internet in the world.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jatin729

Activity: 154

BTC LOVER

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

there are situation in which bitcoin would die.
One is if internet stop working than everything would be stop, no one could be able to send and receive bitcoins.
I think bitcoin will die when there are no people interested in bitcoin again. The important factor why something can survive because there are many people still interested and use that thing.

I think govt. can't ban the bitcoin because Govt. earn money from bitcoin by taxes.

xamil

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:19:00 PM

I think bitcoin would die when no internet anywhere in this world, or maybe when no one want to use it ar accept bitcoin. I believe that it would not happened someday because day by day i think many people has interest on bitcoin. And we can not deny it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
setupbounds

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:51:36 PM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
          Bitcoin has successfully overcome many critical issues like Mt.Gox hacked,price falls,BU,and now recently BCC.No altcoin today has the potential to replace bitcoin.So,its quite clear that bitcoin would not get destroyed by such factors.
             But it is said that quantum computers in future would be a big threat to bitcoin.It is said that quantum computers are moving closer to reality and many governments are investing in it.It is said that quantum computer will undermine the cryptography surrounding bitcoin's private and public keys.By this way,it will be able to read private keys of a bitcoin holder thus getting access to his bitcoins.It would be a huge threat to bitcoin.Already,many cryptographers are working to create quantum proof technologies so that bitcoin would be protected from such attacks.
I would love to know the reason, why the demand and market value decrease to such level that bitcoins will become totally useless? It is not happening, not even in your dreams. You have over exaggerated the situation. It cannot be even a worst case but something more than that.

Oxydarck

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

I guess bitcoin die if there's a new currency better than bitcoin and be famous on a short perioud but in my mind bitcoin won't die because a lot of people predict on him .

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
lepbagong

Activity: 154

True hope exists only in HIM

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:49:42 PM

What is certain when all is not willing to talk, search and trade bitcoin, but is it possible that it happened? It seems impossible, because every day many need bitcoin for any purposes and needs.
So when will it happen? Still a dream only.

Remainder

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:05:04 AM

What is certain when all is not willing to talk, search and trade bitcoin, but is it possible that it happened? It seems impossible, because every day many need bitcoin for any purposes and needs.

It will happen only if there is totally internet shutdown all over the world or there is another world war!! but for now it just lucky guest! now one know if that possible to happen but before that to happen be sure to save or transfer that bitcoin to real fiat.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
shone08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:45:26 AM

It will happen only if there is totally internet shutdown all over the world or there is another world war!! but for now it just lucky guest! now one know if that possible to happen but before that to happen be sure to save or transfer that bitcoin to real fiat.

You have a point and good idea I respect your opinion but it is impossible to shutdown the internet all over the world. For me the only way that Bitcoin could actually die would be if nobody was willing to operate the mining infrastructure or if nobody could believe in Bitcoin potential.
But now bitcoin still alive and continue to spread in the whole world Cheesy

lousie9

Activity: 224

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 10:36:04 AM

Bitcoin will die if the superpower states issues an order to make illegal bitcoins and should not be done for various business activities. This will invite a substantial reduction in the volume of bitcoin because the SEC and other economic security agencies will try to clean it thoroughly. Bitcoin will be considered a destroyer of the global economy.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Dec 2017 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified    
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
kevpantof

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 12:47:23 PM

There seems to be none presently, except the world leaders sign an agreement against it, banning it most nations of the world that’s the only way it would cease to exist and that can’t happen.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
dynospytan

Activity: 182

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:08:35 PM

I think bitcoin will die if they shutdown the internet. We all know that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and you can just earn it htrough online. So if there's no internet, bitcoin will not exist anymore unless if there is a physical / tangible bitcoin.

melted349

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:14:48 PM

You have a point and good idea I respect your opinion but it is impossible to shutdown the internet all over the world. For me the only way that Bitcoin could actually die would be if nobody was willing to operate the mining infrastructure or if nobody could believe in Bitcoin potential.
But now bitcoin still alive and continue to spread in the whole world Cheesy

Not only the bitcoin would be affected if that can happen so they will never do that if they want to dir bitcoin most probably they will ban it a powerful man only can do that so as of now i think it would never be happen bitcoin would never be go for that way as it can be die cause as i can see as the technology goes in demand they will push this an online money. Most compatible the way it works .

██   ██   ██   ██      ██   ██   ██   ██
██   ██   ██   █████████████████████████
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██                          ██
██   ██   ██████████████████████████████
██   ██                               ██
██   ██                               ██
████████████████████████████████████████
██                               ██   ██
██                               ██   ██
██████████████████████████████   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
██                          ██   ██   ██
█████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██

HACKEN

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______

______
Scorpion

Activity: 420

Member since March 20, 2011

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:20:24 PM

If there is a World War III and a nuclear winter that takes out our grid and internet, even that is going to be hard to take down Bitcoin because of Bitcoin Core releases a satellite so that you don't even need the internet to use Bitcoin. We're moving fast into the future can't you tell.

HashHive Limited – Innovative Technologies Of Cloud Mining • Telegram •  FacebookTwitter
rizkyhiw

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:33:45 PM

Bitcoin will die if the superpower states issues an order to make illegal bitcoins and should not be done for various business activities. This will invite a substantial reduction in the volume of bitcoin because the SEC and other economic security agencies will try to clean it thoroughly. Bitcoin will be considered a destroyer of the global economy.
No , it won't affected on bitcoin usage around the world ,
It's decentralized and noone could be able make a rule , the power of "us" is real here ,
As long as bitcoin itself did not harm , why the other who did not agree with bitcoin should be bothered?
So far i can't really see that signal , not even a little.
Fatemablabla

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:46:53 PM

It will only happen when the internet system of whole world goes down.otherwise i dnt think even world war 3 would be strong enough to kill this kind of a powerful thing such as bitcoin.

Mpamaegbu

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:47:57 PM

I think bitcoin will die if they shutdown the internet. We all know that bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and you can just earn it htrough online. So if there's no internet, bitcoin will not exist anymore unless if there is a physical / tangible bitcoin.

You and I know that such a situation you painted will never exist. The Internet has now become a strategic part of this earth. I can't really speak for the other planets. Nothing happens now that involves finances without the involvement of the Internet, be it banking, supply and purchase, communication, aviation, just name it. So, except there's a total annihilation of this earth, the Internet will continue to be useful to man. And if the Internet still exists virtual currencies or cryptos will remain relevant.
annbagira

Activity: 168

Ambassador|PR|MANAGER for PROJECTS|PM ME

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
If this will be illegal in whole world and people cannot get cash

sumangs

Activity: 126

My post are my own.

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:55:05 PM

This maybe apply to altcoins but in bitcoin isn't. Since it is the person's choice if he/she going to use bitcoin. As long someone use or investing on bitcoins, it wouldn't die. Also, bitcoin will going to adopt the market system in the future making it hard to die.

ict

Activity: 245

🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:03:14 PM

when people are not interest about this coin, when other coin more awesome than this coin. bitcoin die, and other coin will replace this place. but i think its insane to replace bitcoin place. and if bitcoin die, other coin price will not be rival of this coin.

filharvey

Activity: 626

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 02:05:31 PM

Bitcoin has successfully overcome lots of critical issues.Bitcoin is getting more popular and its getting legalized in many countries one by one.So bitcoin would not die due to value decrease.Neither it would face any legality issues since it has already been legalized in japan and soon it is to be legalized in south korea and india.But,in the future,when quantum computing would be introduced,it is said that it could read its cryptography and so it could easily know the private key making bitcoins security to be compromised.But lots of cryptographers are working now itself to solve this issue.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.