Bitcoin Forum
November 24, 2017, 10:28:09 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: In what situation would Bitcoin die?  (Read 95993 times)
bigboybitcoin

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

Bitcoin will never die as you can see . It grew from 0.01 to 6000 but it still continue to grow up even if here will be bad situatiions
Bitcoin would die only if we wont have power electricity anymore . Just think a bit , if all world wont be able to use power electricity all it industry will die
perfect reply but i want to add one more situation if another currency like dash can take place of bit coin then bit coin can die.
Also if people loose intrest on the bitcoin then also it can die.As only us the people can control the bitcoin market so this the main thing about bitcoin.
It will die only if people are no more interested in crypto currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
livingfree

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

The situation that bitcoin will die if all the countries have an agreement that they will no longer going to support bitcoin and on that case there will no person that will use bitcoin. Everyone will be pulling out their investment and that's the time that bitcoin will be dying as a cryptocurrency.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
Shenzou

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:13:48 PM

bitcoin will die in the event of world war, and in the market nobody uses bitcoin anymore, that's my bitcoin I think will die
Yes I agree with you when the people stop to use bitcoin that can be only reason that bitcoin will die the rest of bitcoin can survive for a long time because bitcoin know how to handle problems I remember when china banned bitcoin and the way bitcoin fight against china so I can’t from get and I’m sure that bitcoin will never die and will survive for ever.
I think the only thing that can kill bitcoin is goverments, not only goverments can ban  thier poeple from using bitcoin which will have a massive effect on the price cuz even if poeple still use it investors and bussnies owners won't be able to which will freez its progress, another thing is goverments could slowly kill bitcoin, and that is by taxing it, taxing bitcon depending on its price will make poeple feel that it is become another controlled thing by the goverment, which is why poeple were using it in the first place, and by doing so the goverment could destroy the bitcoin indirectly and while avoiding all the drama.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|

Hero/Legendary
MFY151

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:56:44 PM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?

Neither technology or legality issues will stop it, only the people who uses it and the market and services available then if that happens all bitcoins would stop circulating and become obsolete which might result to going back to usual currency or a birth of a new cryptocurrency but I doubt that it would happen.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
BrendaGee

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:08:01 PM

If Bitcoin doesn't get a revamp or some surplus update, the 21,000,000 supply will likely be the death of BTC long term. In no way are users able to continue growth if they can't get anywhere when the full amount has been transferred into a large split.

Wallets have the largest supply, but if some small amounts are to be split and never used by millions of inside inactive desktop wallets, this'll eat up its use.
Canday

Activity: 69

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:57:37 PM

There is no exchanger, I fret if the Federal government prohibits exchangers settle for bitcoin for money laundry, avoid taxes and so forth. If there is no exchanger, surely bitcoin will die.
HiringYou

Activity: 280

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

Bitcoin is a type of cryptocurrency which is totally depended upon its demand and popularity.The day when it's popularity and demand will decrease, that day bitcoin will start falling.If government bans the use of Bitcoin then automatically number of it's users will decrease which will decrease it's demand .In future if demand for  some other altcoin increases then it will lead to the reduction in the demand of Bitcoin and if the demand will decrease the price will automatically decrease.These are the situations in which Bitcoin will die .

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
James_H

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:42:43 AM

bitcoin will die when in this world there is no internet network anymore, and when everyone else do not trust or use bitcoin again, but I am sure it will never happen because it proved to have many people who succeed in bitcoin and have a lot of money through bitcoin

▄███▄
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄███████████▄
              ▄███████████▀███▄
            ▄███████████▀███████▄
          ▄███████████▀███████████▄
        ▄███████████▀   ▀███████████▄
      ▄███████████▀       ▀███████████▄
    ▄████▄██████▀           ▀███████████▄
  ▄████████▄██▀               ▀███████████▄
  ███████████▄                 ▀██████████
   ▀███████████▄             ▄████▀██████▀
     ▀███████████▄         ▄████████▀██▀
       ▀███████████▄     ▄███████████▀
         ▀███████████▄ ▄███████████▀
           ▀█████████▄███████████▀
             ▀█████▄███████████▀
               ▀█▄███████████▀
                 ▀█████████▀
                   ▀█████▀
Globitex

Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
Download WHITEPAPER... WEBSITE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Facebook.....Twitter .....Reddit......LinkedIn

bitcoin_tech

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

Loss of demand, and I think the most probable case for that now is if an alternative becomes objectively better or just much more popular.
kynaz

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

There are many reasons for Bitcoin to die, but without the internet it is unlikely Bitcoin will survive because all of today's markets use the internet to connect. If there is no internet, then no market can survive and will destroy the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Borestabber

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:52:32 AM

Bitcoin will never die as you can see . It grew from 0.01 to 6000 but it still continue to grow up even if here will be bad situatiions
Bitcoin would die only if we wont have power electricity anymore . Just think a bit , if all world wont be able to use power electricity all it industry will die
I don't agree with you because there is always a possibility that bitcoin will die because if bitcoin will have a stable value then no one would be interested in bitcoin anymore and will become less popular because the people are here to earn money.
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

Not people used, when the bitcoin not used certainly bitcoin will die, but Im sure it will not happen in the near future.Bitcoin will continues and more popular
Traslavin

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

How and why would the end of bitcoin (and any other cryptocurrency) occur? Value decrease? Legality issues? Different technology/ideas to supersede it?
im not sure if when or what situation when bitcoin die.in my mind the one i can imagine that the scenario that bitcoin maybe die is if all country and government become unity and decide to banned the bitcoin but i know its impossible because there's one country who create the bitcoin that's why it is impossible we see that the value of bitcoin if become fall down. it survived and rise up again. so it is difficult to predict that will bitcoin how die
Qartersa

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

I strongly agree with the fact that the only thing I can see the end of Bitcoins is when governments all over the world will unite against it and will put a ban against it. Nonetheless, as one have stated earlier in this thread, complete banning is impossible as one person or one country or some countries are responsible for its birth and proliferation in the market. Thus, unity to ban Bitcoins is not that feasible, at least, in the next 50 or so years. Perhaps I cannot foretell the end of Bitcoins because I believe it belongs to the future.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Darkrulerx

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

In a situation where there would not be internet anymore because without internet there would be no bitcoin at all and no one would be able to earn or buy or even sell it that is i guess one of the things that would be able to kill bitcoin.
masterlee17

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:23:17 AM

In a situation where there would not be internet anymore because without internet there would be no bitcoin at all and no one would be able to earn or buy or even sell it that is i guess one of the things that would be able to kill bitcoin.
I agree with you because bitcoin need the internet to stay alive without internet this forum would never been here bitcoin would have never been made and we would still work at wall mart to support our family everyday.
Cremeboy

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

I feel if the security is compromised then bitcoin would be taking a very big hit. In any case I don't see bitcoin dying completely. It's usage can only reduce.
Nilda

Activity: 56

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

Only in an ELE Extinction Level Event or a catastrophe of biblical proportions which we all know happens only in the movies.

jayhawk1

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:51:12 AM

There is no exchanger, I fret if the Federal government prohibits exchangers settle for bitcoin for money laundry, avoid taxes and so forth. If there is no exchanger, surely bitcoin will die.
I think it’s not that much easy to stop the investors getting into bitcoin because they feel safe investing here, they get a huge profit and promising projects. It cannot die due to multiple reasons the foremost one is quick and easy ways of transferring, secondly a huge profit waits for the investors which is an attraction for the mass.

timcheerful1

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:54:41 AM

one thing's for sure, no demand to use cryptocurrency which is not possible

Yes agree
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.