Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:25:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583506 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:52:49 AM

haha that was quite funny. however I think they are releasing on time. just keeping it to themselves for now. to spite trolls maybe? who knows

This guy gets it.

Everybody, follow in the footsteps of Spendawgs, and you will be rewarded with the love and respect of your peers.

Shalom.
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Look at that volume on Melonport on Kraken, damn.
This gives me some serious thoughts about the future of Iconomi.

I mean if they got 10m and couldn't attract such volume in 6months, and mln does that, then we've got serious trouble.
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:33:08 PM

i wonder why this forum admin delete the bad feeling comments about the final release  and never give a time range for it

the Q1 of 2017 is almost finished

why they are not giving this info ??

all people and investors want to know

You're not allowed to express any negativity towards Iconomi now.

Moderated thread = feel good echo chamber where we all have to lick the devs poop chute, while they piss about and lose us money  Grin

This thing could have another year of delays, price hitting 500 sat, and people would still say "this is long term project guys! Moon is just around the corner!"

I preferred it when people could express their concerns freely, without being silenced because it doesn't follow the naive, uncritical fanboy mentality  Roll Eyes

I feel you.. That is because fanboy want censorship. You only get one side of the story. The fanboy story. Fanboys making so much money in this altcoin boom on the ICN because it is on Poloniex, ...not!
I dont know if you are just ignorant or just cant be arsed to read other replies.
1. there has never been any delay.
2. theres plenty of criticizing comments in this thread towards Iconomi. this one is explained by your lazyness, you are not aware of it because you come here once in a month and dont check whats really going on on a daily basis.
Daparski said it right, one cant come here and call bullshit to a project that is delivering on time and has been above ICO price since the start

Oh look, a naive fanboy has appeared to defend his position as a naive fanboy.

My jaw has dropped in sheer surprise.
yeh, like your comment has added much to the topic.
great person you must be.
go back to your melon thread

Mendeleev

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:35:24 PM

yeh, like your comment has added much to the topic.
great person you must be.

Please stop trolling me. It hurts my feelings.

Namaste.

go back to your melon thread

I'm not in MLN. Wish I was though. I'd have doubled my money in a day.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:38:04 PM

I want to understand something, now and the altcoins that ICONOMI invested in have a lot of movements lately, should we expect big dividends? or dividends won't be calculated unless the platform has launched? (I mean like If all the current price up and downs doesn't count at all)
mrmind

Activity: 168

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:38:51 PM

i wonder why this forum admin delete the bad feeling comments about the final release  and never give a time range for it

Moderated thread = feel good echo chamber where we all have to lick the devs poop chute, while they piss about and lose us money  Grin

This thing could have another year of delays, price hitting 500 sat, and people would still say "this is long term project guys! Moon is just around the corner!"

I preferred it when people could express their concerns freely, without being silenced because it doesn't follow the naive, uncritical fanboy mentality  Roll Eyes

I feel you.. That is because fanboy want censorship. You only get one side of the story. The fanboy story. Fanboys making so much money in this altcoin boom on the ICN because it is on Poloniex, ...not!
I dont know if you are just ignorant or just cant be arsed to read other replies.
1. there has never been any delay.
2. theres plenty of criticizing comments in this thread towards Iconomi. this one is explained by your lazyness, you are not aware of it because you come here once in a month and dont check whats really going on on a daily basis.
Daparski said it right, one cant come here and call bullshit to a project that is delivering on time and has been above ICO price since the start

Oh look, a naive fanboy has appeared to defend his position as a naive fanboy.

My jaw has dropped in sheer surprise.

haha that was quite funny. however I think they are releasing on time. just keeping it to themselves for now. to spite trolls maybe? who knows

hahahahah

Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

I mean if they got 10m and couldn't attract such volume in 6months, and mln does that, then we've got serious trouble.

Iconomi has a different approach towards their project - no fake volume, no pumps and no polo scams.
First priority after ICO is to deliver a working product with good foundations on which it will be easier to build OFM and scale up.

If you ask me, it's about time for some mature and professional approach in the crypto sphere

honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:59:40 PM

Iconomi has a different approach towards their project - no fake volume, no pumps and no polo scams.
First priority after ICO is to deliver a working product with good foundations on which it will be easier to build OFM and scale up.

If you ask me, it's about time for some mature and professional approach in the crypto sphere

Hope they don't miss their Q1 deadline.
And better pay some dividends if they will, cause they got some pretty heavy competition right now.
JawBreaker

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

Did Iconomi stop their AMA on Reddit?
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

ICONOMI will distribute the dividends in the end of Q1, right? They are legitimate team and promise many good things, I think they will deliver although the launch is delayed.
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:07:44 PM

And better pay some dividends if they will, cause they got some pretty heavy competition right now.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MLN

If Melon gets on Trolloniex, ICN might be in trouble.

We need more exchanges.

Being confined to Kraken is detrimental.

Hopefully, they see the light in due course.

ICN does not deserve to be relegated to 19th https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/

rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:07:57 PM

i wonder why this forum admin delete the bad feeling comments about the final release  and never give a time range for it

Moderated thread = feel good echo chamber where we all have to lick the devs poop chute, while they piss about and lose us money  Grin

I preferred it when people could express their concerns freely, without being silenced because it doesn't follow the naive, uncritical fanboy mentality  Roll Eyes

Go check old thread and then tell me if that was healthy. It was fucking mental what was happening there! And also when somebody posts something, he/she should do that post with previus done due dilligence and not spam some FUD/untrue facts

honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:10:23 PM

We need more exchanges.

ICN does not deserve to be relegated to 19th https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/iconomi/

MLN is already on Kraken and has 6x the volume ICN has, it's gonna be game over if they get on Polo too.
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

We need more exchanges.

MLN is already on Kraken and has 6x the volume ICN has, it's gonna be game over if they get on Polo too.

Dont you think its a bit odd that they have such a huge volume but they did not release anything special?

And as far as i think they already caught Q1 deadline, ICNX is already available to some people. so all in all they are doing their job fine

honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:17:01 PM

We need more exchanges.

Dont you think its a bit odd that they have such a huge volume but they did not release anything special?

And as far as i think they already caught Q1 deadline, ICNX is already available to some people. so all in all they are doing their job fine

No, I don't think it's odd, I think that they have a competent team behind it that knows how to attract interest. Look, I've been waiting patiently for quite long like many others in here, but we're reaching a deadline in couple weeks and it's gonna be a make it or break it moment.
If MLN surpasses ICN, with just a funding of two million was it? Then I'll start reconsidering things on how viable this project is anymore.
Also the zero communication policy by the team is not helping either.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:23:37 PM

ICONOMI will distribute the dividends in the end of Q1, right? They are legitimate team and promise many good things, I think they will deliver although the launch is delayed.
Not end of Q1.
Dividends will be distributed after platform is released. What dividends you expect from beta testers use?
trumpc2016

Activity: 695

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:25:26 PM

Melon is just hype in it's current state. People are making money on trading - so it's not more than another alt coin(asset) like others. Don't get in this MLN trap.

Iconomi is just passive currently, wait for the public launch, then the craziness will start happen! Wink

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:26:46 PM

what the fuck has TiTS done?

Has Melon done anything yet?

Or is it just getting pamped?
honolulumark

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

Not end of Q1.
Dividends will be distributed after platform is released. What dividends you expect from beta testers use?

I don't know man, they better find something,
they better prove that they know what they're doing.
Two weeks, that's it, that's your deadline.
Better see a 100-150% spike in those two weeks if you want to stay alive in this game.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

what the fuck has TiTS done?

if it gets whales investors behind who probably own like 80% supply,
those ICO was 10min sold out is that not interesting ?
So guy who have 80% of supply can buy/sell by bots manipulate price and volume but i may be wrong.
Getting that volume with 0 news 0 delivery it can  be pure manipulation.

You remember PASCALcoin Cheesy?

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: