Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
The Crypto Baron

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:14:07 PM

Wait what? Polo confirmed???

Yeah, I didn't get that out of reading that screenshot either.

I think Polo is inevitable, but if someone has an actual confirmation, I sure would love to see it.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:21:12 PM

I think Polo is inevitable, but if someone has an actual confirmation, I sure would love to see it.

Who is this yan by the way? If he is a member of ICN team then its almost like a confirmation. He said they already know when it can be listed so its not just about the question whether icn will be listed but they knew a date. All good things to ICN holders. Price drops by the way, its  buy time.

Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2017, 02:24:35 PM

Who is this yan by the way? If he is a member of ICN team then its almost like a confirmation. He said they already know when it can be listed so its not just about the question whether icn will be listed but they knew a date. All good things to ICN holders. Price drops by the way, its  buy time.

No one has confirmed anything in Slack related to Polo

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:38:00 PM

Can we expect ICN to touch 0.001 btc by this weekend as the buyback starts from April 1?

How many agree on this?
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

Can we expect ICN to touch 0.001 btc by this weekend as the buyback starts from April 1?

How many agree on this?

This would be great but I think we are looking to stabilize at around 0.0005 - 0.0006 until Saturday.
soleiro

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

The first buyback is only around 85K ICN's...spread over 90 days.... so they go to buy back around 1000 ICN a day.... that's nothing...That will not effect the market price... For me the decision to go the buyback way is 100% against what I expected and what was promised with ICO. We are owner of the platform, and Iconomi decides to change the basics. That's not fair in my opinion.  I want ETH as Dividends... my % of Iconomi would be the same...but I would earn ETH, which in few years is 1000 times more worth than ICN.

Enjorlas

Activity: 788
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

The first buyback is only around 85K ICN's...spread over 90 days.... so they go to buy back around 1000 ICN a day.... that's nothing...That will not effect the market price... For me the decision to go the buyback way is 100% against what I expected and what was promised with ICO. We are owner of the platform, and Iconomi decides to change the basics. That's not fair in my opinion.  I want ETH as Dividends... my % of Iconomi would be the same...but I would earn ETH, which in few years is 1000 times more worth than ICN.

I assume the first 1000 ETH is a 'test' amount. Buybacks in the future will be significantly larger.
outbox vision

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:00:10 PM

is clear that you don't understand what is going on, so do me favour and read this article and stop the fud.

https://medium.com/@theDAOKING/the-iconomi-burn-crypto-buybacks-f9edb30530fe
soleiro

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

The first buyback is only around 85K ICN's...spread over 90 days.... so they go to buy back around 1000 ICN a day.... that's nothing...That will not effect the market price... For me the decision to go the buyback way is 100% against what I expected and what was promised with ICO. We are owner of the platform, and Iconomi decides to change the basics. That's not fair in my opinion.  I want ETH as Dividends... my % of Iconomi would be the same...but I would earn ETH, which in few years is 1000 times more worth than ICN.

is clear that you don't understand what is going on, so do me favour and read this article and stop the fud.

I can read...and I can do math.... but you seem to be naiv. Why Fud?? I loved the project.... my ICN's were on Iconomi site since ICO.... but today transferred to Exchange. Now only day trading. No more holding.

With Dividends, I would have to do nothing.... just getting ETH every week. Now I will have to see if price went up, have to sell some, do calculations to maintain % of Iconomi etc. Good for Iconomi, bad for Investors that wanted mainly ETH as dividends. As more as I think about, more I think I gonna sell all my tokens. Take this nice profit from ICO and buy back into ICNX or ICNP.

Gliferas

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

The first buyback is only around 85K ICN's...spread over 90 days.... so they go to buy back around 1000 ICN a day.... that's nothing...That will not effect the market price... For me the decision to go the buyback way is 100% against what I expected and what was promised with ICO. We are owner of the platform, and Iconomi decides to change the basics. That's not fair in my opinion.  I want ETH as Dividends... my % of Iconomi would be the same...but I would earn ETH, which in few years is 1000 times more worth than ICN.

The issue with dividends is that tax authorities tax dividend companies in a different way, when you mention dividends it only brings problems. Also this blocks many doors for example the US exchanges because of SEC shit.

Also for the holders is better not to be paid dividends because when you declare your taxes and if you receive dividends you get a higher tax.

I think moving away from the dividends thing only brings good things to ICONOMI, first the US market, second less troubles with taxation for both the ICONOMI company and for the holders.

See you in Polo soon :-)
outbox vision

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:18:21 PM

I can read...and I can do math.... but you seem to be naiv. Why Fud?? I loved the project.... my ICN's were on Iconomi site since ICO.... but today transferred to Exchange. Now only day trading. No more holding.

With Dividends, I would have to do nothing.... just getting ETH every week. Now I will have to see if price went up, have to sell some, do calculations to maintain % of Iconomi etc. Good for Iconomi, bad for Investors that wanted mainly ETH as dividends. As more as I think about, more I think I gonna sell all my tokens. Take this nice profit from ICO and buy back into ICNX or ICNP.

by all means, do it, sell it all, let me be a fool for buying them Wink
soleiro

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:21:54 PM

The issue with dividends is that tax authorities tax dividend companies in a different way, when you mention dividends it only brings problems. Also this blocks many doors for example the US exchanges because of SEC shit.

Also for the holders is better not to be paid dividends because when you declare your taxes and you if you receive dividends you get a higher tax.

I think moving away from the dividends thing only brings good things to ICONOMI, first the US market, second less troubles with taxation for both the ICONOMI company and for the holders.

Everybody with a bit of knowledge of taxes was aware of that. I knew when I entered the ICO that Dividens are taxable. I have no problems to pay tax on my dividends as I would do with normal stocks.  Come on guys... it's logic that Dividends are seen as Income and therefore taxable. And Iconomi knew that for sure... for me this is getting a bit strange. issuing an ICO with promises, that they knew they cannot handle it... and if they didn't know it....the team sucks! Sorry to say...this is not fud...I'm just disappointed.
soleiro

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:25:05 PM

I can see...one more child with 1 ICN...hahhaha.....Ok, will do, gives me over 400% Profit from ICO... more than good to me.... will be happy to buy them back later for 0.000250 again... and then sell them to you again for 0.0006
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:29:38 PM

ShinyDiscoBalls posts in this thread are definitely the most enjoying thing there is out there

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:30:06 PM

Also for the holders is better not to be paid dividends because when you declare your taxes and you if you receive dividends you get a higher tax.

Everybody with a bit of knowledge of taxes was aware of that. I knew when I entered the ICO that Dividens are taxable. I have no problems to pay tax on my dividends as I would do with normal stocks.  Come on guys... it's logic that Dividends are seen as Income and therefore taxable. And Iconomi knew that for sure... for me this is getting a bit strange. issuing an ICO with promises, that they knew they cannot handle it... and if they didn't know it....the team sucks! Sorry to say...this is not fud...I'm just disappointed.

You must have already made some profit. Simply sell and move onto something else.

I know it is annoying for those that prefer dividends but it's done. It makes business and financial sense. There a lots that would disagree with your opinion but you can't please everyone. Just like with this bitcoin fork debate.... some people will be disappointing by the final choices going forward.

I believe the buy back was a necessary change to bring value to ICN an allow Iconomi to bring their product to market much faster.

Just because you want dividends doesn't mean the whole project should suffer from it. Think about all of the negatives that have come to light since first coming up with the idea of paying dividends.
soleiro

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:30:57 PM

ShinyDiscoBalls posts in this thread are definitely the most enjoying thing there is out there

Yep, very constructive... respectful..  Undecided
outbox vision

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:31:28 PM

I can see...one more child with 1 ICN...hahhaha.....Ok, will do, gives me over 400% Profit from ICO... more than good to me.... will be happy to buy them back later for 0.000250 again... and then sell them to you again for 0.0006

YEP, i will buy at any price until 1.5 $ so you can rest assured you have at least 1 customer Wink see you in a couple of YEARS, let me be the fool now, i'm happy to do it.
soleiro

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

You must have already made some profit. Simply sell and move onto something else.

I know it is annoying for those that prefer dividends but it's done. It makes business and financial sense. There a lots that would disagree with your opinion but you can't please everyone. Just like with this bitcoin fork debate.... some people will be disappointing by the final choices going forward.

I believe the buy back was a necessary change to bring value to ICN an allow Iconomi to bring their product to market much faster.

Just because you want dividends doesn't mean the whole project should suffer from it. Think about all of the negatives that have come to light since first coming up with the idea of paying dividends.

I agree with you... it's probably the right way to handle a lot of problems they would have with Dividens system. It makes sense business and financial wise. But they knew it before. And this is what disappoints me. The promises made, that they knew it won't happen. However....will sell ...may regret later...but honestly I don't think the buyback will raise the price. I think I will be able soon to buy back much cheaper.
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:35:06 PM

agree, like his debate style  Grin Grin Grin

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
cryptobart

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 03:37:26 PM

I agree with you... it's probably the right way to handle a lot of problems they would have with Dividens system. It makes sense business and financial wise. But they knew it before. And this is what disappoints me. The promises made, that they knew it won't happen. However....will sell ...may regret later...but honestly I don't think the buyback will raise the price. I think I will be able soon to buy back much cheaper.

Please do, the team will burn more, thanks for doing that!

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: