Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:40:03 AM

So they change plans for dividends, ok I accept without problem. But now their team is dividing because devs are too focused on platform and they can't focuse on founding right ?? that means ICONOMI is not a founding platform anymore ? I don't understand

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitBanksy

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:15:14 AM

New blog post - Iconomi:
Introducing Cofound.it: the future of ICOs
https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d

I don't like the sound of this cofound.it spinoff...

As per core team, cofund.it will be made of Jan Isakovic, Daniel Zakrisson, Zenel Batagelj & Tim Zagar (advisor only...)

Jan Isakovic joined ICONOMI in November 2016 with the goal to help the team reach it's full potential...
(https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-kickstarts-its-ico-mentoring-programme-with-jan-isakovic-ff38a5ae91d1)

Daniel Zakrisson also joined ICONOMI sometime in November 2016 as the head of investment evaluation for the ICONOMI.performance fund...
(https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-daniel-zakrisson-iconomis-head-of-investment-evaluation-1b443210eb5d)

Zenel Batagelj, cofounder and partner in Valicon (marketing consulting firm), served ICONOMI as an adviser on business model development, strategy and branding.
(http://www.valicon.net/2016/04/zenel-batagelj-cofounder-and-partner-in-valicon-named-as-the-advertising-person-of-the-year/)

Tim Zagar, currently cofounder of ICONOMI will also serve Cofound.it as a strategic advisor...

Why are they leaving ICONOMI? Conflict of interest? Disagreement on business plan or something else ICONOMI should urgently clarify? Who's left on board?

Another curiosity about cofund.it core team:

Romina @ STELLAR (https://www.stellar.org/about):

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:24:17 AM

When will the buyback be done? is there a date?
starting in 2 days. 1st of april

Yeah, i also seen the announcement somewhere mentioned that it will be done on the 1st april, not sure if its a joke or ? XD
Buy back will start tomorrow, 1st of April yes. It will not be done all at once in a day, it will be done over some days and price might be adjusted I believe, if needed be.

trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 07:40:08 AM

New blog post - Iconomi:
https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-cofound-it-the-future-of-icos-14bc1859393d

As per core team, cofund.it will be made of Jan Isakovic, Daniel Zakrisson, Zenel Batagelj & Tim Zagar (advisor only...)

Jan Isakovic joined ICONOMI in November 2016 with the goal to help the team reach it's full potential...
(https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-kickstarts-its-ico-mentoring-programme-with-jan-isakovic-ff38a5ae91d1)

Daniel Zakrisson also joined ICONOMI sometime in November 2016 as the head of investment evaluation for the ICONOMI.performance fund...
(https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-daniel-zakrisson-iconomis-head-of-investment-evaluation-1b443210eb5d)

Zenel Batagelj, cofounder and partner in Valicon (marketing consulting firm), served ICONOMI as an adviser on business model development, strategy and branding.
(http://www.valicon.net/2016/04/zenel-batagelj-cofounder-and-partner-in-valicon-named-as-the-advertising-person-of-the-year/)

Tim Zagar, currently cofounder of ICONOMI will also serve Cofound.it as a strategic advisor...

Why are they leaving ICONOMI? Conflict of interest? Disagreement on business plan or something else ICONOMI should urgently clarify? Who's left on board?

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink

Advisors do NOT leave ICONOMI, only Jan. But it's good they are making 2 projects with 2 different teams which helps both projects to grow together. Imagine they help new ICO project on cofound.it from other country, ICONOMI would know first (insider info) that this ICO is great and the project is great, they would invest in it. Then they would make nice profit from it, which results in ICONOMI growth. Genius right?

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
BitBanksy

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:48:20 AM

New blog post - Iconomi:

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink

Advisors do NOT leave ICONOMI, only Jan. But it's good they are making 2 projects with 2 different teams which helps both projects to grow together. Imagine they help new ICO project on cofound.it from other country, ICONOMI would know first (insider info) that this ICO is great and the project is great, they would invest in it. Then they would make nice profit from it, which results in ICONOMI growth. Genius right?

I would rather prefer to see a public launch of the platform before witnessing a split of team... Just my personal opinion
amintek15

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:53:02 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 08:09:01 AM by amintek15

man they didn't even launch and spliting already with 2 teams but the same initial goals ! why the Cofund team can't just get the part from ICONOMI ICO and do their job ?? why do they need another ICO because the goal is the same Huh I really don't get it please if someone can explain that shit
BitBanksy

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:04:44 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 09:17:36 AM by calvinstm

Early thought on Iconomi's latest move:

You can think of the new arrangement this way: Iconomi will continue to play the role of a passive hedge fund investor, while cofound.it will take on the traditional functions of a venture capital firm.

To me, this move does make sense because it'll give "Iconomi the Brand" a bit of needed clarity. one of the problems I identified last month is that Iconomi was doing too many things at once: It was acting as an offshore hedge fund, venture capital firm, and a trading platform. (see my post from Feb. 24th).

Iconomi was trying too hard to be a "Jack of all trades." There is a downside to this approach of lumping every business activities under one name -- 1) it's easy to lose focus and get distracted by the side businesses, and not spend as much effort and energy on what's really making money for your core business, 2) the team might not be as effective because overlapping roles will create confusion to the team members' individual responsibilities, 3) your brand might suffer a clarify issue and will not be appealing to your potential customers. For instance, a startup company might not want to get involved with Iconomi because he thinks that Iconomi is just a digital platform and not a serious, traditional venture capital firm. This is the kind of "brand clarity" issue I'm talking about. This is what having a dedicated venture capital arm like cofound.it can solve.

That's why spin-offs is often needed in the business world - a family of companies held under one umbrella or several complementary businesses that depend on each other co-exist in an ecosystem. Having spin-off companies is usually an indication of starting of the expansion phase. So it's almost always a good thing.

What I like about the Cofound deal is this: Since Iconomi will become a co-owner of the new venture (confirmed by Jan on Slack.. not a small percentage), so a portion of cofound.it's profit will always trickle back to Iconomi. Ultimately, Iconomi will benefit from this new arrangement -- the two companies are complementary and symbiotic in nature - Cofound.it will need the capital from Iconomi for the startups in its incubator program, while Iconomi will have access to insider information on those companies in cofound's portolio. Furthermore, Iconomi will also enjoy any net increase in cofound.it's value.

However, by holding another round of ICO for cofound.it, they will essentially double the pool of resources held between the two companies (explain below).

===============
Let me help you visualize it ---

For instance, assume the total value of Iconomi's assets (Amount raised by the original ICO + profit from investments in other ICOs) stands at $15 millions USD.

Further assume cofound.it's ICO raise $5 Millions USD (not a unrealistic goal considered the high-profile partners), and Iconomi is a *unspecified percentage* owner. (So we need to subtract $200,000 from
Iconomi's portfolio).

While we do the calculation, please keep in mind that nothing is taken away from Iconomi, and nothing has changed for Iconomi's fundamentals, the fundamentals and core business of Iconomi (digital assets management and ICOs investing) remains the same. So any profit made by the Iconomi platform will continue to flow into the ICN market.

1. However, by having a second team at cofound.it's disposal, we will actually have doubled the manpower between Iconomi and Cofound.it.

2. The total cash held by the two ventures suddenly increase from 15 Millions USD to $19.8 Millions USD ($14.8 Millions USD + $5 Millions USD)! Having more cash and resources at our disposal means we will be able to corner the market and defeat competitors like Melon + Taas .

================

People, please do NOT lose sight of the bigger picture -- Our ultimate goal is to corner the Startup (venture capital) market and DEFEAT our competitors!  Both Iconomi and Cofound.it will serve as cornerstones in our new ecosystem -- Iconomi will play the role of cash provider, while Cofound.it is the talents finder. We need to get more partners involved and build up the ecosystem.  In the past,
Iconomi tried to be "Jack of all trades," and Iconomi Brand had become very confusing. Because of this reason, I think it is an ethical and smart move on Jan's part. I agree with their decision.
amintek15

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

I'm sorry but I don't see my future here anymore. Too much changes without asking anyone and they want too much money. Good luck to you I got my x7 profit since the start
Mi

Activity: 129

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

My 2 centz:

... reducing my share, at the moment some things seem to have to be clarified.
Iconomi is unfortunately no longer what I imagined six months ago.
This is not necessarily bad, but I might be looking for something else.
The next weeks will probably offer new entry rates, if I am not mistaken.
 Wink

ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:39:27 AM

First the buy back news boost us to 64 then this splitting team news pull us back to 50..great job iconomi. Great job.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

First the buy back news boost us to 64 then this splitting team news pull us back to 50..great job iconomi. Great job.

They should of released the splitting of the team first, down we go again.   Sad
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:51:54 AM

Price change from 60k to 53k now,hope the price goes high when the buyback starts on 1st

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
taipei

Activity: 171

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:14:40 AM

Whales take advantage of any novelty to destabilize prices and appropriate your tokens.
Each day that passes, it will be more difficult to try to keep the ICN price low  Grin Grin Grin.
The pump is approaching.
HOLD. Cool
calvinstm

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:20:23 AM

Lol...

My thought exactly..  Smiley  This is what we call "a storm in a teacup."   Wink  Two members who are not really "developers" to begin with left for a complementary business (who will continue to serve Iconomi with their research and knowledge), and we have a splitting of Iconomi into two teams?  Grin

Talking about spinning a non-event into a crisis. Jeez.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whales take advantage of any novelty to destabilize prices and appropriate your tokens.
Each day that passes, it will be more difficult to try to keep the ICN price low  Grin Grin Grin.
The pump is approaching.
HOLD. Cool
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Ouch! This is my first time to read a thread on ICONOMI here in BitcoinTalk and I am dealt with a little bad news...or is it a bad new really? I have seen some people here pulling out of ICONOMI...now am wondering should I pull out mine too...or is there is something worth looking forward to...something these people have not seen behind the smoke?

While I was in the cave, I have this assumption that things are getting better in the ICONOMI. I would gladly read any further comment along this line. I need enlightenment, please. Smiley
amintek15

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:12:35 AM

Ouch! This is my first time to read a thread on ICONOMI here in BitcoinTalk and I am dealt with a little bad news...or is it a bad new really? I have seen some people here pulling out of ICONOMI...now am wondering should I pull out mine too...or is there is something worth looking forward to...something these people have not seen behind the smoke?

While I was in the cave, I have this assumption that things are getting better in the ICONOMI. I would gladly read any further comment along this line. I need enlightenment, please. Smiley

What I think personnaly: This is the same team, working on the same initial idea and still will working together... so why do they need to do another ICO ? what that will change ? If they can't focus on the idea now they won't focus tomorrow if this is the same team
calvinstm

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

What I think personnaly: This is the same team, working on the same initial idea and still will working together... so why do they need to do another ICO ? what that will change ? If they can't focus on the idea now they won't focus tomorrow if this is the same team

Jan already answered that on Slack today. It's similar to what I said in my post..  Come and check out Slack if you want. Long conversation with Jan, so don't want to repost.  Smiley
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:22:27 AM

SO.....THEY FINALLY REALISED THAT HEY, THESE NERDS ON BITCOINTALK ARE FLUSH WITH MONEY.

HOW ABOUT WE DO ANOTHER ICO AND TAKE AS MUCH BTC AS WE CAN FROM THESE IDIOTS

NAH...

FUCKING STINKS.

THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DOING IT IN SUCH A CONNIVING WAY AS WELL...

CANNOT TRUST ICONOMI ANYMORE.

THANK YOU FOR THE PROFITS.

AM OUT.

PS: IF YOU CUNTS ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT MAJOR THING: CHECK OUT WBB....THANK ME LATER.
Every new investment by ICONOMI will bring more profit to ICN holders.Business operates in a dynamic environment and you need to constantly make new strategies and plans to adopt to ever changing business environment.

BitBanksy

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 10:25:27 AM

ICONOMI PLEASE CLARIFY  Huh

Romina @ COFUN.IT:

Nice copy-paste Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: