Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:22:50 PM

Price prediction after 1 April?

I say

1 ICN = 1$

You know that's tomorrow, right?? And we r at 0.55$/ICN today....  Cheesy Huh Roll Eyes

Yep,its  going to be till june end...so why not 1$....Huh?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Actualiteit

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:24:00 PM

Couldn't you guys keep this shit from being published whle I'm at work? I'm done, selling this while still in profits as soon as I get home. This is getting sketchier by the day.

You can refrain from replying with the usual weak hands/fudder/panicseller posts. That shit's getting stale. Keep posting your lambos though, really hopegiving...
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:26:31 PM

Domain: cofound.it
Created: 2013-01-23 08:00:00
Last Update: 2016-10-05 13:07:13
Expire Date: 2017-10-05

Registrant
Organization: STRELOVOD D.O.O.

Admin Contact
Name: MITJA ZAGAR

Technical Contacts
Name: MITJA ZAGAR

https://www.linkedin.com/in/wwwmz

make your own mind up.....

I own about 20-30 URL's that I'm not using.  I'm just waiting for the right opportunity or project to use one of the names.  

Jani and Jan confirmed on slack that ICN holders will effectively own a % of this new company.  The exact details will be released.

IMO new companies would rather work with a company that is purely focused on ICO's (like CoFound.it) than a company that also has their own project (like ICONOMI).  

It was also confirmed yesterday in the slack all due diligence and information sourced by CoFound.it would be passed onto ICONOMI for free.  Other companies who plan to invest would need to pay for this data.  Also ICONOMI will retain a share of the company CoFound.it.

The fact that CoFound.it is partnering with Deloitte brings enormous credibility and enormous potential for our ICNP investments.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I just looked up about Tim's company and it already from 2009 so i doubt it was planned

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

Every time I see a fud,I know something big is going to happen and hold on to my stack strongly.
There is no reason a newbie account trying hard to convince us to get out of it.
Last time FUD brought down the price and it bounced back higher than previous high.
They want to buy as many as they can before 1st April and they want it as cheap as possible.
So they resorted to what they are good at...FUD.
Come April and ICN will be $1-$2 Wink

loremipsum

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

Every time I see a fud,I know something big is going to happen and hold on to my stack strongly.
There is no reason a newbie account trying hard to convince us to get out of it.
Last time FUD brought down the price and it bounced back higher than previous high.
They want to buy as many as they can before 1st April and they want it as cheap as possible.
So they resorted to what they are good at...FUD.
Come April and ICN will be $1-$2 Wink

I don't understand this whole thing. Too much concern for nothing IMO. Is there anyone here that believes that ICNX will not be released? ICNX is almost ready guys. And is there anyone that believes that upon ICNX release, price will not increase? Also, is there anyone who believes that once the buyback starts, price will also not increase?

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:48:42 PM

Ok, I've held my tongue too long...

Hi Mendeleev,

Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm actually flattered by your comment.  Smiley  It really speaks volume for the quality of my analysis.  Grin  The truth is I was genuinely happy when Iconomi accepted my proposal of the "buyback program" and went through with it.  It was really a coincidence though.

So.. what lies and broken promises you were talking about?  Were you holding your tongue too, when ICN was flying for the past 3 days? Smiley Your post has more holes than Swiss cheese, so I won't bother to refute it.  Smiley

And No, I don't work for Iconomi. I do consider it an honor when someone insinuates it though.  Smiley

That's fine. I've said my piece.

I'm not going to list all the different lies/promises that have bothered me personally, because I don't really want to drag this out into a big debate. Similar to you not wanting to refute my points. It'll just go on and on, and I'm not interested in arguing about this at length.

I've made my mind up. You've made yours. I'm happy with that.

Look over my recent posts re: holding my tongue. I've said bits and pieces. I also sold days ago (which I stated at the time) - I just didn't want to do a big negative post, but I decided I would share my thoughts today.

Don't worry, I'm not going to add further criticisms in future. I've said what I said, and it feels like I've got it out of my system now.

We all make our decisions based on various factors. For me, there's certain principles I hold that have steered me away. Perhaps it's emotional. Perhaps cold hard logic dictates that I'll be missing out on some profits here.

Think of it like Dash. Many people have passed on Dash because of the premine, and thinking the team is shady. Those people missed good profits too. I'm feeling similar about this. Shady. Might make me more money. Might not. But the team are shady in my view, so I'm out.

Anyway, my goal isn't to convince people to see things my way. Just to share, and let them decide themselves.

If you really are unconnected to the team then I am pleased for you that your idea has been implemented. I remember when you originally posted it, and someone said it was a stupid idea. So well done for that (even if it was a coincidence)  Smiley
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

move that crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:57:19 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 01:19:21 PM by MoveCrypto

Ok, I've held my tongue too long...

Hi Mendeleev,

Thanks for the encouragement.  I'm actually flattered by your comment.  Smiley  It really speaks volume for the quality of my analysis.  Grin  The truth is I was genuinely happy when Iconomi accepted my proposal of the "buyback program" and went through with it.  It was really a coincidence though.

So.. what lies and broken promises you were talking about?  Were you holding your tongue too, when ICN was flying for the past 3 days? Smiley Your post has more holes than Swiss cheese, so I won't bother to refute it.  Smiley

And No, I don't work for Iconomi. I do consider it an honor when someone insinuates it though.  Smiley

That's fine. I've said my piece.

I'm not going to list all the different lies/promises that have bothered me personally, because I don't really want to drag this out into a big debate. Similar to you not wanting to refute my points. It'll just go on and on, and I'm not interested in arguing about this at length.

I've made my mind up. You've made yours. I'm happy with that.

Look over my recent posts re: holding my tongue. I've said bits and pieces. I also sold days ago (which I stated at the time) - I just didn't want to do a big negative post, but I decided I would share my thoughts today.

Don't worry, I'm not going to add further criticisms in future. I've said what I said, and it feels like I've got it out of my system now.

We all make our decisions based on various factors. For me, there's certain principles I hold that have steered me away. Perhaps it's emotional. Perhaps cold hard logic dictates that I'll be missing out on some profits here.

Think of it like Dash. Many people have passed on Dash because of the premine, and thinking the team is shady. Those people missed good profits too. I'm feeling similar about this. Shady. Might make me more money. Might not. But the team are shady in my view, so I'm out.

Anyway, my goal isn't to convince people to see things my way. Just to share, and let them decide themselves.

If you really are unconnected to the team then I am pleased for you that your idea has been implemented. I remember when you originally posted it, and someone said it was a stupid idea. So well done for that  Smiley

No one is going to call you a fudder for posting your opinion on this, because most skeptical people thought similar things when they first heard about it.

Getting upset that they switched from dividends to buyback, imo, was silly.  That makes no difference economically, except I could see why people were upset about the communication around it.

This is something different.

Maybe this is what happened.  Yan and Daniel joined the Iconomi team later, so they were not holding a % of the ICN supply.  Where was their incentive to put all their energy into increasing the ICN value for ICN holders?

Of course they are going to want to start their own project/brand if they are the type of personalities who want to build and lead something with autonomy.

The market will decide if they like this new venture.  There's a chance Iconomi will be their biggest investor and it won't make much difference to ICN holders except now Daniel and Yan will get some % equity and autonomy to build a specialized service that will benefit clients like Iconomi.

If Daniel and Yan wanted to start their own venture, what is Iconomi going to do about that?  What would you do in that situation?  

Two employees leave their company to start their own company, is this something out of the ordinary in the business world?

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Motivator

Activity: 381

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:03:38 PM

Unless maybe this is their way to bring the ICN lower for them to buy back in at? While in the meantime getting rid of those who have negative thoughts on the project. Lmao.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 01:14:13 PM

Unless maybe this is their way to bring the ICN lower for them to buy back in at? While in the meantime getting rid of those who have negative thoughts on the project. Lmao.

perhaps? LOL so they can purchase ICN tokens cheaper? IT COULD BE xd

Anyhow, for cofound.it to be fund raising, what method are they gonna use to raise their funds?

Selling the remaining 13 Million tokens?

New tokens call CFI?

Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:21:34 PM

No one is going to call you a fudder for posting your opinion on this, because most skeptical people thought similar things they first heard about it.

Getting upset that they switched from dividends to buyback, imo, was silly.  That makes no difference economically, except I could see why people were upset about the communication around it.

Maybe this is what happened.  Yan and Daniel joined the Iconomi team later, so they were not holding a % of the ICN supply.  Where was their incentive to put all their energy into increasing the ICN value for ICN holders?

Of course they are going to want to start their own project/brand if they are the type of personalities who want to build and lead something with autonomy.

The market will decide if they like this new venture or not.  There's a chance Iconomi will be by far their biggest investor and it won't make much difference except now Daniel and Yan will get some % equity in their own brand.

If Daniel and Yan wanted to start their own brand/project, what is Iconomi going to do about that?  What would you do in that situation?

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I understand there were a lot of questions in the slack about this. So people were obviously concerned.

You make good points, but it's still sketchy to me.

What I'd do? ... I'd have kept it running as it was. I don't personally believe that Yan and Daniel were going to leave and do their own thing. I believe it's a calculated move to get more funds from the public. I'm just suspicious of any moves they make now, really. I get that other people aren't going to be as suspicious/sceptical as I am, though.

Maybe part of this is my own personality and how I look at things.

Anyway, like I say, I don't want it to be an ongoing debate. I understand that you and others will present the other side of this, and that's great. It's good for all viewpoints to be available for people to read, and make up their own minds.

I hope it works out for the people who are more positive than I am  Smiley
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

Why is the price dropping ?

Woof woof!!
Rysii

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

Try reading the last few pages.
Sindren

Activity: 535

Love me tender

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

Try reading the last few pages.

but it's reason for growing not droping if you think about it a little more Smiley
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:38:30 PM

Because people with the knowledge and the power try to manipulate markets and want to goggle up as much cheap ICN as possible before tomorrows buy back starts and before anymore news comes out about OFMP.

Also, yesterdays news has made some people give up on ICN and move on. I don't know why as the news will only mean more good things for Iconomi.
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:39:59 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 01:53:18 PM by MoveCrypto

No one is going to call you a fudder for posting your opinion on this, because most skeptical people thought similar things they first heard about it.

The market will decide if they like this new venture or not.  There's a chance Iconomi will be by far their biggest investor and it won't make much difference except now Daniel and Yan will get some % equity in their own brand.

If Daniel and Yan wanted to start their own brand/project, what is Iconomi going to do about that?  What would you do in that situation?

Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I understand there were a lot of questions in the slack about this. So people were obviously concerned.

You make good points, but it's still sketchy to me.

What I'd do? ... I'd have kept it running as it was. I don't personally believe that Yan and Daniel were going to leave and do their own thing. I believe it's a calculated move to get more funds from the public. I'm just suspicious of any moves they make now, really. I get that other people aren't going to be as suspicious/sceptical as I am, though.

Maybe part of this is my own personality and how I look at things.

Anyway, like I say, I don't want it to be an ongoing debate. I understand that you and others will present the other side of this, and that's great. It's good for all viewpoints to be available for people to read, and make up their own minds.

I hope it works out for the people who are more positive than I am  Smiley

Yes it is a calculated move to get more funds from the public, that's the definition of an ico.  Who calculated the move, though?  Were Tim and Jani the masterminds behind this plan because they wanted more money?  

Or is it more likely that Yan and Daniel wanted a bigger piece of the pie then they would get if they stayed on as salaried employees of Iconomi?  Can you blame them for that if they saw an opportunity to fill a niche in the market?

How would you have kept it running as it was if two employees were determined to start their own venture?

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
cerejobastos

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:47:28 PM

platform wont come today obviously... news seem good but kinda sketchy, anyways lets wait and see. Still, it might drop a lot soon

TIBB

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:50:28 PM

People selling means a lower ICN price which means more will be burned on April 1st when buybacks start.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

People selling means a lower ICN price which means more will be burned on April 1st when buybacks start.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

mwhahaha very very good point!  Grin
Iabamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:07:19 PM

My first post.

We are at the unpredictable days of crypto-currencies and assets.

A young bull is slowly progressing.

We always have to remember "There are no shortcuts" but Visions and Dreams do exist.

Grin  Who's gonna burn?? Grin

calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:08:23 PM

Yes it is a calculated move to get more funds from the public, that's the definition of an ico.  Who calculated the move, though?  Were Tim and Jani the masterminds behind this plan because they wanted more money?  

Or is it more likely that Yan and Daniel wanted a bigger piece of the pie then they would get if they stayed on as salaried employees of Iconomi?  Can you blame them for that if they saw an opportunity to fill a niche in the market?

How would you have kept it running as it was if two employees were determined to start their own venture?

Couldn't have said it better myself. Cheers!  Grin Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: