Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:38:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 09:59:14 AM

Yes, it tooks me 2 minutes to transfert ICNs from myetherwallet to iconomi.net

Send a small amount of ICN first to test it. I`m beta tester and for me, it worked well.

Thank you very much!  I am not a beta tester so I guess trading is out of question.  I'm thinking of using Iconomi's hosted wallet as my main wallet for now.

I'm going to get my account verified and do a test deposit.

Thanks again!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:04:59 AM

So it's safe for non-beta people to deposit ICNs?  Just wanna make sure before i do that.

Just got my access, already deposited half of my ICN's on it, it look great, really easy to use interface!
Keep up the good work Iconomi team!
I think the price is ready to moon now, but icn is the just the access key, ICNX is the real deal!

Send a small amount of ICN first to test it. I`m beta tester and for me, it worked well.
I'm not a beta tester but an early investor and cannot buy ICNX already, did you already received a return on your ICNX stash?

Yeah, got a decent return last month.  Grin
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

So it's safe for non-beta people to deposit ICNs?  Just wanna make sure before i do that.

Just got my access, already deposited half of my ICN's on it, it look great, really easy to use interface!
I think the price is ready to moon now, but icn is the just the access key, ICNX is the real deal!

Is that the cold storage that we all were anticipating?

biggzi

Activity: 543
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:43:37 AM

My Waves pot has done me very well today... just need Iconomi to catch some of this flow.

Just as a reminder... Someone asked on the AMA when to expect platform access (he was just an ICO investor and did not register for beta access)... Jani replied expect access this month. So looks like they are sticking to their word a preparing to open the platform up very very soon! HOLD  Wink
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:49:48 AM

Lets consider a hypothetical situation where no token holder sell his ICN.All of them decide not to sell and there won't be a single icn for sell on any exchange,In such a situation how will ICONOMI buyback and what will happen to funds not utilize on buyback?

I enjoy hypotheticals.

It would never happen but, if it did, Iconomi just wouldn't be buying back - as nobody is selling. The funds would go up on exchanges as buy orders, but there'd be no takers. The exchange would de-list it due to zero volume, I guess?

While listed, a seller would most certainly attempt to capitalise on the demand - at which point, the market would react, and the bid/ask cycle would resume until ICN reaches a reasonable value again. Iconomi stated they would place orders below last price - which means you can't just put 1 ICN up for $50,000 and have it filled, just because you're the only seller.

If your hypothetical scenario played out long-term... they have no reason to care, or change anything. The profits will just mount up, without being "distributed". But it can't play out - because the market will always respond in some way. The 'market' knows that if every single person holds, there's no liquidity, and thus no discernible value. People want returns, so the market continues.

Yes it is highly unlikely to happen but in such situation devs may take advantage and sell their holdings.

someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

Just saw the cofoundit post and I see where you got your info. My question is, who gets these 20% that is the payment for Cashilla? Jani and Tim? Iconomi? I doubt that it will go to Iconomi...

Oh the website have change little: https://www.iconomi.net/

Took the word "early" out  of "Coming early 2017" Roll Eyes

What's this I hear about cofound.it buying out Cashila with 20% of their tokens?

Do we still believe this venture was a brand new idea, and Yan & Dan just wanted to go their own way? (Despite Tim registering the domain in October, of course)

20% is a pretty big share in cofound.it. Even bigger than the >13% the team have in Iconomi (which also holds an additional 10% of cofound.it)

The plot thickens!
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

My Waves pot has done me very well today... just need Iconomi to catch some of this flow.

Just as a reminder... Someone asked on the AMA when to expect platform access (he was just an ICO investor and did not register for beta access)... Jani replied expect access this month. So looks like they are sticking to their word a preparing to open the platform up very very soon! HOLD  Wink
Got email today.Although it doesn't grant access to platform except beta testers but everyone can view it now
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:44:43 AM

Is that the cold storage that we all were anticipating?

Dunno bro, I think they will handle it the way they handle icnx. A small portion in a hot wallet and the major stack in cold storage to prevent deft.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:01:42 PM

Finally some good news from dev that we all have been waiting for.The journey to moon has begun Wink

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:40:27 PM

I missed again to buy Sad

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:00:32 PM

What's this I hear about cofound.it buying out Cashila with 20% of their tokens?

Do we still believe this venture was a brand new idea, and Yan & Dan just wanted to go their own way? (Despite Tim registering the domain in October, of course)

20% is a pretty big share in cofound.it. Even bigger than the >13% the team have in Iconomi (which also holds an additional 10% of cofound.it)

The plot thickens!

Just saw the cofoundit post and I see where you got your info. My question is, who gets these 20% that is the payment for Cashilla? Jani and Tim? Iconomi? I doubt that it will go to Iconomi...

Iconomi already have 10%. I suspect Tim and Jani. So the team would control at least 21.3% of Cofound.it. This amount will increase as ICN is burned (unless they burn their own)

As ICN holders don't seem to have any control of anything, I'd argue that the team will now control 30% of cofound.it tokens. That's a pretty big slice of the pie.

Clever business. How this might benefit/screw ICN holders remains to be seen.

Perhaps we'll get some answers in... "early 2018"  Grin

Move Crypto, the floor is yours. What image/wiki link will you be sharing with me today?  Tongue
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:06:39 PM

Yes, it tooks me 2 minutes to transfert ICNs from myetherwallet to iconomi.net

Thank you very much!  I am not a beta tester so I guess trading is out of question.  I'm thinking of using Iconomi's hosted wallet as my main wallet for now.

I'm going to get my account verified and do a test deposit.

Thanks again!
Not only from Myetherwallet but you can also tranfer your ICN from exchange to new ICONOMI platform as it is clearly mentioned in ICONOMI blog
" From now on, you can also
deposit your ICN tokens to the
new platform (if you bought
them on an exchange or stored
them in your wallet). But please
note that you will have to verify
your phone number if you wish
to enable the deposit
functionality.

This is great feature and was much awaited.
Hope to see getting access to ICNX platform soon.

Mendeleev

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:15:31 PM

Interesting. According to their General Terms and Conditions since they migrated your account to iconomi.net, United States residence aren't allow to use the website or the platform, so if you login to withdraw your ICN you're breaking their T&C.

“Website” shall mean www.iconomi.net.

8. ELIGIBILITY
8.1 The Platform, the Website and DAAs are not offered for use to natural and
legal persons, having their habitual residence or their seat of incorporation
in the following countries: i) the United States of America, i) Saint Vincent
and the Grenadines (“Restricted Areas”).

https://www.iconomi.net/terms-of-use

Iconomi is incorporated in SVG.

Does that mean ICN holders are now prohibited from using their own platform?  Undecided

SOMEBODY HELP ME UNDERSTAND!!!
Blizzhard

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

Merci iconomi team Smiley
Great job with the platform.

--> www.journalducoin.com <-- L'actualité des crypto-monnaies.
zxdcv

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

The plot thickens!

Iconomi already have 10%. I suspect Tim and Jani. So the team would control at least 21.3% of Cofound.it. This amount will increase as ICN is burned (unless they burn their own)

As ICN holders don't seem to have any control of anything, I'd argue that the team will now control 30% of cofound.it tokens. That's a pretty big slice of the pie.

(Unless they buy their own)..... Grin

Reading between the lines huh...that's one piece of the possibility puzzle. A major piece. Like I said...I'll lay it out in Q2 what my thoughts were whether I was right or wrong. It's like a game of chess...and I'm so good at chess. The Iconomi team is smart. Do what you do team to succeed but don't get sloppy. Hide your moves. You can't be so silent but predictable at the same time. Iconomi just may make us all rich one day...just don't fuck it up with a weak move. Good job guys...and congrats on Cashila and Cofound.it you greedy sponges. Lock it all down. You have to have big balls...and this team has some big ones. I'm glad I invested.

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:49:38 PM

Sorry if I missed it, but can someone paste the e-mail that got sent to initial investors?

I sadly wasn't one of them. So do all ICO investors now have beta access? Is it known when later investors will get access, or won't this be till the official release of the platform?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
zxdcv

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:51:50 PM

Sorry if I missed it, but can someone paste the e-mail that got sent to initial investors?

I sadly wasn't one of them. So do all ICO investors now have beta access? Is it known when later investors will get access, or won't this be till the official release of the platform?

www.iconomi.net
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 02:53:03 PM

Dear  ICONOMI supporter,

We are excited to inform you that your account (at ico.iconomi.net) has been migrated to www.iconomi.net.

To access your account and migrated ICN holdings simply log in with the same email and password you have been using to log in to the old platform.

IMPORTANT!

Having an account at www.iconomi.net doesn’t automatically give you beta access with the full functionalities of the ICONOMI platform.

You are able to take a look at the new ICONOMI Digital Asset Array platform and deposit ICN (a verified phone number is required for deposits), but trading privileges are not enabled by default. This functionality will continue to be granted to users in accordance with the beta access list.

For additional information, please read our blogpost.

Your sincerely,
The ICONOMI team
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Even if you weren't ICO investor,you can still sign up for an account.
Mendeleev

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 02:53:21 PM

Reading between the lines huh...that's one piece of the possibility puzzle. A major piece. Like I said...I'll lay it out in Q2 what my thoughts were whether I was right or wrong. It's like a game of chess...and I'm so good at chess. The Iconomi team is smart. Do what you do team to succeed but don't get sloppy. Hide your moves. You can't be so silent but predictable at the same time. Iconomi just may make us all rich one day...just don't fuck it up with a weak move. Good job guys...and congrats on Cashila and Cofound.it you greedy sponges. Lock it all down. You have to have big balls...and this team has some big ones. I'm glad I invested.

You need to work on your quoting game  Tongue

I doubt anybody will be interested in you saying "I was right!" after the fact. We can all do that.

As for cofound.it & Iconomi, I already laid out my suspicions about that a month or so ago. And I praised Tim on his long game. I'm 3 moves ahead of you, Kasparov!

Also, we're in Q2 already!

You should be aware that making YOU rich is not their priority. They can get rich all on their own, and leave you behind, if they wanted to.
zxdcv

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

I meant the end of Q2. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong if that's the case...and yes...as far as I'm concerned we are all here to get rich.

I'm proud of the fact that someone else is not a sheep and looks at things from an action stand point. I'm looking at the choices that are being made

and asking myself why. Always ask why. And yes...my quote game sucks but you get the point.

Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: