Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:23:55 AM

Some people haven't got the minerals for crypto - simple as that. Need to stick to regulation where they can complain to the fca or ombudsman when things don't go the way they want them to. We are sailing in unchartered waters gentlemen - enjoy the adventure, enjoy being part of a new frontier.  No need for the negative attitudes towards the project - the tone and direction of it stinks of old economy mentality. Go back to your isa's guys and leave the pioneers to it.

YOU WANNA SEE IF I'VE GOT THE MINERALS FOR CRYPTO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Fi08u8bh8

Kiss Kiss Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 04:44:50 AM

They cannot scale.

It's all good with a small sample size (few hundreds)

But throw thousands upon thousands of degenerate crypto traders in the mix, together with the untried and untested algorithms to try and adapt with

the crazy pumps along with the occasional black swan event  and you have the reason why there are so many delays and why ICONOMI is just a

fantasy.

They started with good intentions but as time's going by, they are starting to realise that they might have bitten off more than they can chew.

At the very best, their platform will only be ready after a good few years.

And if that platform gets launched in the next few months, then expect it to either get hacked or for ICONOMI to get REKT.

I Dodge Bullets
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 08:53:03 AM

They cannot scale.

But throw thousands upon thousands of degenerate crypto traders in the mix, together with the untried and untested algorithms to try and adapt with

the crazy pumps along with the occasional black swan event  and you have the reason why there are so many delays and why ICONOMI is just a

fantasy.

They started with good intentions but as time's going by, they are starting to realise that they might have bitten off more than they can chew.

And if that platform gets launched in the next few months, then expect it to either get hacked or for ICONOMI to get REKT.

Please tell us more. We all want to hear prophecies from anonymous newbie account with proven record and experience in algorithm development, data science, statistics, and of course the inevitable multisig cold storage hacking.

How do you think Visa started to operate? Or any other big service? They all start small and scale up.
Name one company that did that in their first year of existence.
BorisTheBulletDodger

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:09:06 AM

They cannot scale.

the crazy pumps along with the occasional black swan event  and you have the reason why there are so many delays and why ICONOMI is just a

fantasy.

Please tell us more. We all want to hear prophecies from anonymous newbie account with proven record and experience in algorithm development, data science, statistics, and of course the inevitable multisig cold storage hacking.

How do you think Visa started to operate? Or any other big service? They all start small and scale up.

so you are agreeing that the platform will take quite possibly a few years to scale.

Also the comparison to Visa just cracks me up.

ICONOMI is no VISA, trust me.

VISA actually care about PR.

They don't entrust their brand reputation to some Israeli Shill who's not even on their pay roll.

Also, trying to reason with you is like trying to have a sane debate with members of the Westboro Baptist church.

As for my track record, it would make your eyes water,  my boy... but I am not one to boast.

Wink

I Dodge Bullets
Daparski

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:57:06 AM

They cannot scale.

the crazy pumps along with the occasional black swan event  and you have the reason why there are so many delays and why ICONOMI is just a

fantasy.

so you are agreeing that the platform will take quite possibly a few years to scale.

They don't entrust their brand reputation to some Israeli Shill who's not even on their pay roll.

Also, trying to reason with you is like trying to have a sane debate with members of the Westboro Baptist church.

As for my track record, it would make your eyes water,  my boy... but I am not one to boast.

Wink

I am arguing that you cannot possibly know if it is good for few thousands users only and that it cannot scale. You made it sound like a proven fact, without backing your claim with any relevant information. How did you come to the conclusion that scaling is impossible/will take at least couple of years? Based on previous similar projects, based on your relevant experience in that field?
Please, let us know.

What you're saying is that no one can build a crypto fund and all similar projects that are running now, or will popup in the future are doomed.
The same goes for any other important part of such a fin-tech platform, such as fiat gateway. There are things that take time and it will take time whether you are Iconomi or someone else.

"Visa actually care about PR" - not sure what PR they did in their first 6 months of existence before their product was released. Perhaps you can enlighten us in that field as well?
Seems like you are not only blockchain expert, but also a data scientist, an IT architect or a senior developer at the very least, a security expert, and a PR guru.

As for your other part of the trolling - this forum is not "brand reputation" even though you may want others to think that. And country of origin is so not relevant to crypto, btw. At least I have the balls not to hide behind newbie accounts that somehow are aware of information posted long time before the account was created, which was today.
Let me guess - you were following this thread for a long time, but decided to post only today because you are concern about the project, the team not being transparent and of course about communications.

BorisTheBulletDodger

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:14:50 AM

~Snip~

seems I did touch a raw nerve there...

Anyone with a iota of common sense will see that this is what is happening.

Common sense....something which a lot of people seem to be lacking on this thread.

Guess I'll just have to toe the line and instead stick to the party line of " ICONOMI IS THE BEST" or "ICONOMI CAN DO NO WRONG".

I Dodge Bullets
Daparski

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

~Snip~

Common sense....something which a lot of people seem to be lacking on this thread.

Guess I'll just have to toe the line and instead stick to the party line of " ICONOMI IS THE BEST" or "ICONOMI CAN DO NO WRONG".

~Snip, snoop, and tararam..
Why don't you at least try to conduct a conversation/debate? I addressed your concerns and arguments but you choose to ignore mine and just go personal, which is fine with me btw.
It does show that you are just an empty clip.

Play the ball, not the man, like my uncle says  Smiley
BorisTheBulletDodger

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:51:00 AM

~Snip~

~Snip, snoop, and tararam..
Why don't you at least try to conduct a conversation/debate? I addressed your concerns and arguments but you choose to ignore mine and just go personal, which is fine with me btw.
It does show that you are just an empty clip.

Play the ball, not the man, like my uncle says  Smiley

actually the very fact that you "think" that you've been addressing "my concerns" and "arguments" shows how deluded you are.

conversation?

debate?

with you?

hahaha

and sorry to say kiddo, but the only "balls" you know how to play with are your own....if you do have any...

keep drinking the kool-aid.

xxx

I Dodge Bullets
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

They cannot scale.

fantasy.

Wink

I am arguing that you cannot possibly know if it is good for few thousands users only and that it cannot scale. You made it sound like a proven fact, without backing your claim with any relevant information. How did you come to the conclusion that scaling is impossible/will take at least couple of years? Based on previous similar projects, based on your relevant experience in that field?
Please, let us know.

What you're saying is that no one can build a crypto fund and all similar projects that are running now, or will popup in the future are doomed.
The same goes for any other important part of such a fin-tech platform, such as fiat gateway. There are things that take time and it will take time whether you are Iconomi or someone else.

"Visa actually care about PR" - not sure what PR they did in their first 6 months of existence before their product was released. Perhaps you can enlighten us in that field as well?
Seems like you are not only blockchain expert, but also a data scientist, an IT architect or a senior developer at the very least, a security expert, and a PR guru.

As for your other part of the trolling - this forum is not "brand reputation" even though you may want others to think that. And country of origin is so not relevant to crypto, btw. At least I have the balls not to hide behind newbie accounts that somehow are aware of information posted long time before the account was created, which was today.
Let me guess - you were following this thread for a long time, but decided to post only today because you are concern about the project, the team not being transparent and of course about communications.

Well said.I am sure it is someone's shill account here to say same thing with different accounts.Try to give a false impression that ICN is hsted by many.
Those who support ICN doesn't need your Fud to tell if it is a scam or not.
You are using newbies account to save yourself the embrassment when ICONOMI is on moon.
BorisTheBulletDodger

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:56:02 AM

~snip~

you should check my signature.

have an excellent day.

I Dodge Bullets
BorisTheBulletDodger

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:27:30 PM

And you expect us to believe  that Post?
What's the matter with this guy is he pulling our leg...

well, I hope for our sake that they do come up with some good news that will pump the price up a bit.

I honestly thought that the ICONOMI boys knew how to play the crypto game.

But nope.

They were very happy to communicate every single day when they needed money for their ICO.

Now that they have all the money they need, it's complete radio silence.

That said, if they had gotten ICN listed on Poloniex and Bittrex, we wouldn't really care.

Bittrex was more than happy to list them but Jani said he was not interested in getting ICN on there yet.

Now that they don't have the dividend excuse anymore, what exactly is stopping ICN from getting listed on Bittrex?

So many questions are left unanswered.

I Dodge Bullets
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 12:59:54 PM

Play the ball, not the man, like my uncle says  Smiley

Your uncle is a wise and handsome man.
Daparski

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 01:32:34 PM

well, I hope for our sake that they do come up with some good news that will pump the price up a bit.

But nope.

They were very happy to communicate every single day when they needed money for their ICO.

That said, if they had gotten ICN listed on Poloniex and Bittrex, we wouldn't really care.

Bittrex was more than happy to list them but Jani said he was not interested in getting ICN on there yet.

Now that they don't have the dividend excuse anymore, what exactly is stopping ICN from getting listed on Bittrex?

Here is a challenge for you:
Iconomi is a long term project and not another random P&D shitcoin
You, and other flippers want fast results, the team will deliver good results when it is ready. You can't have good fundamentals and deliver them fast
Communications - they can be better, and I think the team got the message and is working towards better communication structure. Having at least a monthly update is not a radio silence

As for the rest - I feel sorry for you that you need to wait until a decent pump. Poor you, only 4x so far
honolulumark

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 01:42:22 PM

#27 place and dropping, mother of shit
looks like the buyback thing is working out beautifully
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:42:10 PM

Patience patience, it becomes good the little wolves.

NeckBeardInArmChair

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 03:33:19 PM by NeckBeardInArmChair

Bitcoin: it doesn't scale, look at all the problems with scaling, I sell all of my BTC at $900

Ethereum: all those on-chain computations won't scale, I sell my ETH for $2

Iconomi: it won't scale, software pushing trades through exchange APIs is alien technology

Come on guys, we need better fud than "it doesn't scale". It's at the top of oldest fud in the book along with "it still doesn't have a GUI"

If we want to encourage selling ICN with fud, we need something of substance. Let's talk about the Cofoundit dilution or ICNP's conservative strategy and growing competition instead.
B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 03:42:51 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 10:42:35 PM by mprep

Bitcoin: it doesn't scale, look at all the problems with scaling, I sell all of my BTC at $900

Ethereum: all those on-chain computations won't scale, I sell my ETH for $2

Iconomi: it won't scale, software pushing trades through exchange APIs is alien technology

Come on guys, we need better fud than "it doesn't scale". It's at the top of oldest fud in the book along with "it still doesn't have a GUI"

If we want to encourage selling ICN with fud, we need something of substance. Let's talk about the Cofoundit dilution or ICNP's conservative strategy and growing competition instead.

B-b-b but it isn't decentralized  Wink Grin

#27 place and dropping, mother of shit
looks like the buyback thing is working out beautifully

seems your buy orders are lower then .0003!  Grin

But nope.

Here is a challenge for you:
Iconomi is a long term project and not another random P&D shitcoin
You, and other flippers want fast results, the team will deliver good results when it is ready. You can't have good fundamentals and deliver them fast
Communications - they can be better, and I think the team got the message and is working towards better communication structure. Having at least a monthly update is not a radio silence

As for the rest - I feel sorry for you that you need to wait until a decent pump. Poor you, only 4x so far

I already ordered one of these with that x4!!

Just imagine how big the pump will be after we go live!!!  Grin

Then I'll buy a yacht or a plane or maybe both, depends on how big the pump will be!  Grin
NeckBeardInArmChair

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 05:54:02 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2017, 02:28:58 PM by NeckBeardInArmChair

Great, posting childish photos again instead of talking about the pressing issues at hand, the radio silence, Jani's vacation. Here's one that the fanboys once they realize the truth.

https://i.imgur.com/gFCoU1T.jpg

When will the quarter-brain fanboys wake up and realize they took our dividends and we need more pages of legal documents for this to be considered a trustless investment. They took our dividends, they took our Daniel, they took our Jan, and you shillples are still optimistic, sad.
EdgarJohn

Activity: 326
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 05:54:43 PM

Patience patience, it becomes good the little wolves.

Thanks for sharing. "Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit."

B!gSmoke

Activity: 514
Merit: 353

Respect has to be earned, just like money!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:14:40 PM

Guys, remember we are still here.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: