Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

"Blockchain Capital also announced today the fund’s first investment will be into Parity Technologies Ltd (formerly known as Ethcore). Parity is the company that created the Parity Ethereum software. Dr. Gavin Wood, the creator of the Ethereum specification, has recently also proposed a revolutionary heterogenous multi­chain framework called Polkadot. Polkadot is a third­ generation public, permissionless blockchain technology designed to be at once scalable and extensible, solving two of the greatest problems preventing widespread adoption of blockchain technology today."

Hmmm, the minute ICN pumps a biit, I will exit and throw all the BTC at Polkadot.

WBB rebrand is already ABOUT to do this lol.  Cool

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FUTURECRYPTO

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

"Blockchain Capital also announced today the fund’s first investment will be into Parity Technologies Ltd (formerly known as Ethcore). Parity is the company that created the Parity Ethereum software. Dr. Gavin Wood, the creator of the Ethereum specification, has recently also proposed a revolutionary heterogenous multi­chain framework called Polkadot. Polkadot is a third­ generation public, permissionless blockchain technology designed to be at once scalable and extensible, solving two of the greatest problems preventing widespread adoption of blockchain technology today."

Hmmm, the minute ICN pumps a biit, I will exit and throw all the BTC at Polkadot.

Do you know how/when to invest in polkadot? It may not be an open crowdsale just yet Sad
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:15:26 PM

When is the next update coming for Iconomi? the are going to update monthly from now on?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
fennyllywof-7700

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

Do you know how/when to invest in polkadot? It may not be an open crowdsale just yet Sad

am sure we will know about it when the time comes.

they will be hungry for all the ETH and BTC that the degenerates on bitcointalk hold...

Also, to whoever is deleting my posts.....LOL
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601
Merit: 500

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:22:59 PM

they will be hungry for all the ETH and BTC that the degenerates on bitcointalk hold...

What's your source of "Blockchain Capital also announced today the fund’s first investment will be into Parity Technologies Ltd (formerly known as Ethcore)."?

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:24:53 PM

The censoring is getting little out of control here. My post got deleted too. This isn't North Korea people.
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:27:45 PM

What's your source of "Blockchain Capital also announced today the fund’s first investment will be into Parity Technologies Ltd (formerly known as Ethcore)."?

Only BC investors got the email. I am a non-US citizen. I invested in BC. I got the email. The above lines are exact copy paste from the email.
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:29:11 PM

Only BC investors got the email. I am a non-US citizen. I invested in BC. I got the email. The above lines are exact copy paste from the email.

their PR is already in overdrive.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/blockchain-capital-concludes-10m-ico-invests-parity-technologies-1617863
FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

their PR is already in overdrive.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/blockchain-capital-concludes-10m-ico-invests-parity-technologies-1617863

They are all professional VC's. They know how to play the game. Tim and Jani should atleast learn from them and hire a marketing/PR team preferably from west Europe/US
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

The censoring is getting little out of control here. My post got deleted too. This isn't North Korea people.

Stop posting FUD, BS and irrelevant info and your posts won't be deleted. Unless you are a certified troll
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:35:10 PM

They are all professional VC's. They know how to play the game. Tim and Jani should atleast learn from them and hire a marketing/PR team preferably from west Europe/US

supposedly ICONOMI has a "Wall Street" based PR Firm..... Grin
Mendeleev

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

LMAO! How dumb is this mod? (Not sure if Jani or Daparski) Edit: Confirmed Daparksi the halfwit.

Mate, you're making Iconomi look bad by deleting these posts!

You are deliberately harming their image!

I have copies of the posts you've deleted. All I have to do is post them on /r/ethtrader, and your image is trashed!

Is that what you want?! Holy fuck!
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

Stop posting FUD, BS and irrelevant info and your posts won't be deleted. Unless you are a certified troll

Everyone who doesn't conform to the view that ICONOMI is the best thing since sliced bread is either a Fudder or a troll.

Quite frankly, your lapses of judgement while mildly amusing, are fast becoming a liability to the ICONOMI brand.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:39:42 PM

LMAO! How dumb is this mod? (Not sure if Jani or Daparski) Edit: Confirmed Daparksi the halfwit.

Mate, you're making Iconomi look bad by deleting these posts!

You are deliberately harming their image!

I have copies of the posts you've deleted. All I have to do is post them on /r/ethtrader, and your image is trashed!

Is that what you want?! Holy fuck!

Do whatever you want. Couldn't care less about what you do or what some day traders on ethtrader think about me.
You are here just to FUD, so don't expect much. The fact that you write few none-fud posts from time to time doesn't change it
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:41:23 PM

Some call it FUD.

Others see it as THE TRUTH.

Mendeleev

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:45:07 PM

Do whatever you want. Couldn't care less about what you do or what some day traders on ethtrader think about me.
You are here just to FUD, so don't expect much. The fact that you write few none-fud posts from time to time doesn't change it

It's not what they'll think about YOU! It reflects badly on Iconomi as a whole. Your actions represent them now. You can't go around deleting anything you want just because you're butthurt about what is said.

This is basic stuff.

What's the defence going to be? "Oh, that wasn't a team member. That was some random guy they gave the password to"

Come on, Dappa-lappa-ding-dong. Think these things through.

Roll Eyes

FUTURECRYPTO

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

Mate, Did you closely read what I have posted? I have expressed my dissatisfaction over the managing the investments with ICNP fund. Do you agree that there were no good projects other than golem and santiment in last six months? I have grown my money atleast 5X in last six months by investing in various ICOs. I invested in Iconomi by trusting them that they can invest alot better than I do. Disappointing so far man!
Mendeleev

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 01:49:02 PM

Mate, Did you closely read what I have posted? I have expressed my dissatisfaction over the managing the investments with ICNP fund. Do you agree that there were no good projects other than golem and santiment in last six months? I have grown my money atleast 5X in last six months by investing in various ICOs. I invested in Iconomi by trusting them that they can invest alot better than I do. Disappointing so far man!

Don't call him "mate" - he'll think you're me  Tongue
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:51:56 PM

ICNP is in a little bit of profit on its' WeTrust investment that hasn't been announced yet.  

Maybe there are more that we haven't heard about yet.

I don't know why I even respond to you, because you're clearly someone's FUD sockpuppet who won't do anything but make negative attack posts.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
fennyllywof-7700

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

ICNP is in a little bit of profit on its' WeTrust investment that hasn't been announced yet. 

Maybe there are others which haven't been announced yet too.

If they haven't announced it yet, then you're merely speculating, unless you know something that other investors don't....
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: