Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vlun121_DDS

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:22:37 AM

While we see Bitcoin and Ethereum, Lisk's price keep going up, Iconomi just keeps going down.

Is Iconomi a failed project for its ICN investors? That's something the developers of the ICN project should come out and explain.

When Bitcoin reaches 20,000 a coin, will ICN be around 2 dollars then?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
estenity

Activity: 1918
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:58:14 AM

November AMA today

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/7d2rek/iconomi_november_2017_reddit_ama/
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

ICN was great in the beginning, I made some nice gains and still have full confidence in the platform itself.

However my remaining ICN are now 90% down and it is frustrating to see no light at the end of this tunnel  Sad

estenity

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

ICN was great in the beginning, I made some nice gains and still have full confidence in the platform itself.

However my remaining ICN are now 90% down and it is frustrating to see no light at the end of this tunnel  Sad

ask questions !!
Mr. Blond

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:09:25 PM

ask questions !!

Ok..here is a question for you:  What is the issue and truth about ICONOMI being in violation of 6 rules that could completely whipe the project off the map?? I have been holdiing it snce july and t is my wost performng token of about 50.  Now that would not be suuch a problem without this news, but to strengthen my fears there is also the rumor the ICN team has split up to another Hedge fund moving the capital there.

All in all the news around this company is way more then to say shady and the team is reluctant to clear the smoke (what makes for more red flags).

For ICONOMI to get back on track is first to invest in the getting the trust back of its investors in the company by making a lot of media statements onn youtube and all social media and getting these roumors out of the air. EVEN if they are true it would be better to be upfront about it so we can continue with a clean sled and build from there.

Looking forward to replies.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

ask questions !!

Ok..here is a question for you:  What is the issue and truth about ICONOMI being in violation of 6 rules that could completely whipe the project off the map?? I have been holdiing it snce july and t is my wost performng token of about 50.  Now that would not be suuch a problem without this news, but to strengthen my fears there is also the rumor the ICN team has split up to another Hedge fund moving the capital there.

All in all the news around this company is way more then to say shady and the team is reluctant to clear the smoke (what makes for more red flags).

For ICONOMI to get back on track is first to invest in the getting the trust back of its investors in the company by making a lot of media statements onn youtube and all social media and getting these roumors out of the air. EVEN if they are true it would be better to be upfront about it so we can continue with a clean sled and build from there.

Good luck getting a straight answer from this team !

I am like this guy
So SAD, time to flush the toilet.

thanks you fucking useless management!

Just come back once in a while to kick the dog. Glad I sold half of my stack but still disappointed to watch this dump

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:06:33 PM

in fact, for many projects now on the market drawdown of 70-90%. Bitcoin does what.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 09:53:44 PM

ask questions !!

Good luck getting a straight answer from this team !

I am like this guy
So SAD, time to flush the toilet.

thanks you fucking useless management!

Just come back once in a while to kick the dog. Glad I sold half of my stack but still disappointed to watch this dump
When I see ICN down,I get happy to think that now there would be more buyback and more coins would be burnt.Less ICN would mean more price.Look at iconomi newsletter they have made good profit
estenity

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

ask questions !!

cannot answer to this, as i am only an investor;
i have reduced my stake by half, things being unclear.
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:35:29 AM

Strange that ICN price is tanking further.
November AMA is not really convincing, but I didn't really expect anything to be honest.
Probably there will be a bit of a delay in releasing the platform. I hope to have some good news by jan/feb next year...

angelic$111

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:33:13 PM

I dont understand why you cant invest ICN token on platform... On the other hand why do somebody want to invest in index if he can just copy their portfolio for free Cheesy ?
Jiddu

Activity: 390

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 06:57:06 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2017, 08:45:31 PM by Jiddu

... why do somebody want to invest in index if he can just copy their portfolio for free Cheesy ?

Are you sure it's that cheap and easy to buy and manage several different tokens?

You're actually questioning the whole concept of an index. You should learn about the advantages of such constructs.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:43:43 PM

I dont understand why you cant invest ICN token on platform... On the other hand why do somebody want to invest in index if he can just copy their portfolio for free Cheesy ?

It's not free, cause it takes time and lots of work to get 20 or more bags of different coins. Buying index of all those on one platform is convenient.
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:21:36 PM

But for copy a DAA Managers in Iconomi it's necessary use ICN coins ?
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:44:13 PM

ICN needs more time.I think we must hold it for 5 years atleast to see its real value

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
DualScience

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

November AMA is not really convincing, but I didn't really expect anything to be honest.
Probably there will be a bit of a delay in releasing the platform. I hope to have some good news by jan/feb next year...

Strange? Have you seen the Q3 numbers? With Q3 rate it will take 222 years to burn all the ICN tokens but only a few years to use all ICO money for operational expenses and only if they will not use more ICO money to fund their pet project and not loose more money due their technical incompetence. They have already spent $57M ICO money to launch their private companies Columbus Capital and Cofound.it from which ICN investors have nothing, no fees, nothing. You basically gave your money so they can play with it and you are getting no return. They've also lost all Eth, $36M due to Parity bug, so from $120M ICO money they have less than $30M left.

After a year they have shown no real income, all promised features are still just a promise and they are increasingly hostile to their investors. Today their CIO lost his nerve:
Actually I’m not patient anymore. This community feels like backstabbing all the time (with few bright exceptions), searching for slightest details to s**t on. Might really have been last monthly AMA because of how things are going.

In a year, they will channel out ICO money for their bonuses and new pet projects and the $120M ICO money will be gone and ICN with it.
Hypolite
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:18:25 AM

Their ceo is absolutely right .....

and the results they have obtained over the last year are all very good.

The last phase of misinformation is on the way ......

The moon is at the end of the tunnel.

sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:26:38 AM

Well, I've bought some ICN sub $1 just to even my bag amount. I still hope we will see the price back on track. We shall see.
Mistafreeze

Activity: 897
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 10:50:30 AM

Good to see icn is back to green. It is just a matter of time before we go to moon with icn.Do not pay attention to fud and keep holding
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Strange? Have you seen the Q3 numbers? With Q3 rate it will take 222 years to burn all the ICN tokens but only a few years to use all ICO money for operational expenses and only if they will not use more ICO money to fund their pet project and not loose more money due their technical incompetence. They have already spent $57M ICO money to launch their private companies Columbus Capital and Cofound.it from which ICN investors have nothing, no fees, nothing. You basically gave your money so they can play with it and you are getting no return. They've also lost all Eth, $36M due to Parity bug, so from $120M ICO money they have less than $30M left.

After a year they have shown no real income, all promised features are still just a promise and they are increasingly hostile to their investors. Today their CIO lost his nerve:
Actually I’m not patient anymore. This community feels like backstabbing all the time (with few bright exceptions), searching for slightest details to s**t on. Might really have been last monthly AMA because of how things are going.

In a year, they will channel out ICO money for their bonuses and new pet projects and the $120M ICO money will be gone and ICN with it.
If I cn is down, there would be more buyback and nobody wants all icn to be burnt.If only 1 millions are burnt, it will make a huge demand supply gap
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: