Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

Is the bounty campaign already closed?
It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

He does have a point though, a new bounty campaign might be a good idea. Can see this with a lot of older 2016 coins/tokens, they tend to not be found by the massive amount of new people that got into crypto over the last year. Don't know if the Iconomi team is still reading this Bitcointalk or it might be better to post this on Reddit?
New bounty campaign would be a terrible idea and a waste of money. Please explain how it would benefit the project to distribute ICN to a bunch of random people who turn around and dump it on exchanges?

It doesn't have to be a massive amount per user, but just something to get the word out and reward people for it. All these new people also speak to their families about crypto but it is still quite unknown to people that are not involved, they might see other people make money but the entry to the cryptosphere is still a bit tough. These people would benefit from ICONOMI and I'm sure it will bring more users to the platform, which in turn will increase the buyback/burn amounts, which benefits everyone.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

He does have a point though, a new bounty campaign might be a good idea. Can see this with a lot of older 2016 coins/tokens, they tend to not be found by the massive amount of new people that got into crypto over the last year. Don't know if the Iconomi team is still reading this Bitcointalk or it might be better to post this on Reddit?
New bounty campaign would be a terrible idea and a waste of money. Please explain how it would benefit the project to distribute ICN to a bunch of random people who turn around and dump it on exchanges?

It doesn't have to be a massive amount per user, but just something to get the word out and reward people for it. All these new people also speak to their families about crypto but it is still quite unknown to people that are not involved, they might see other people make money but the entry to the cryptosphere is still a bit tough. These people would benefit from ICONOMI and I'm sure it will bring more users to the platform, which in turn will increase the buyback/burn amounts, which benefits everyone.
Free money isn't the solution though. If they like the Iconomi platform, they will join up. If they find utility in ICN, which is what the team needs to focus on, they will buy. Crypto already has built-in incentives for people, don't think a new bounty campaign is the answer.
ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

Free money isn't the solution though. If they like the Iconomi platform, they will join up. If they find utility in ICN, which is what the team needs to focus on, they will buy. Crypto already has built-in incentives for people, don't think a new bounty campaign is the answer.

To be honest a bounty campaign sounds like a bad idea. However I do agree Iconomi could benefit from some marketing. But in my opinion it needs to be done for FREE by the community who already believes in Iconomi. Just small things, like put ICN in your signature or mention ICN in the altcoin section. I always do this whenever a topic pops up like "what alts do you hodl" or "how to invest 5k" etc.

cold_nebula

Activity: 312
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:39 PM

The latest ICONOMI Weekly Update https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-weekly-update-f3841be6792e
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

Very good update there. The most I like about it is the upcoming DAA page. I think that this is a great update and should be a priority to give people a one page overview of all DAAs that they can choose from making it easier to go over all relevant info and decide for a DAA that fits them the best.

Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

It was closed in 2016.

Awww just missed it.

To be honest a bounty campaign sounds like a bad idea. However I do agree Iconomi could benefit from some marketing. But in my opinion it needs to be done for FREE by the community who already believes in Iconomi. Just small things, like put ICN in your signature or mention ICN in the altcoin section. I always do this whenever a topic pops up like "what alts do you hodl" or "how to invest 5k" etc.

What's here for the lesson for new users to read this thread has been so long then the bounty program is unlikely to be there is very unfortunate to be a discussion here I think he missed about Iconomi.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:54:53 PM

Very good update there. The most I like about it is the upcoming DAA page. I think that this is a great update and should be a priority to give people a one page overview of all DAAs that they can choose from making it easier to go over all relevant info and decide for a DAA that fits them the best.

Although such an update is welcome, there doesn't seem to be anything to get too excited about here. Wake me up when the team figures out a way to transfer value to ICN holders instead of for themselves, as they promised in the original whitepaper since removed from their website.
someonesomeone

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:11:52 PM

Well if I understanded things correctly then we will find out about the first two utilities for ICN in the monthly update that will be out on March 15th. And if they also roll out the fiat gateway by the end of April then this will be a big deal for the ICN token.

Although such an update is welcome, there doesn't seem to be anything to get too excited about here. Wake me up when the team figures out a way to transfer value to ICN holders instead of for themselves, as they promised in the original whitepaper since removed from their website.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

Well if I understanded things correctly then we will find out about the first two utilities for ICN in the monthly update that will be out on March 15th. And if they also roll out the fiat gateway by the end of April then this will be a big deal for the ICN token.

I know fiat gateway will be a big deal for ICONOMI platform and all the funds out there, since it will allow nocoiners to invest easily. But how would it be a big deal for ICN holders?
Gutenhans

Activity: 135
Merit: 12

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

nice, from the new supported countrys Australia, India, Taiwan and Thailand are pretty interested in crypto so we should expect some money on the platform.
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

I know fiat gateway will be a big deal for ICONOMI platform and all the funds out there, since it will allow nocoiners to invest easily. But how would it be a big deal for ICN holders?

the only interested item in the update was the mention about more countries added, something like fia tgateway will add great value to icn
someonesomeone

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:43:37 AM

From the two utilities that will be announced I would bet that one of them will be a discount for paying for DAA fees with ICN. So the fiat gateway would boost the ICN token in two ways. First more money will flow into DAAs, meaning more fees paid in ICN. Second, more money will flow into DAAs and bring in more buybacks because of more fees. If they complete both of these by the end of April then this will come together very nicely for the next bull run.

Ferdo

Activity: 323
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:28:38 PM

Less then a week until utilities are announced Smiley Good time to accumulate more. ICN is a rare gem and hope people will recognize it
ruletheworld
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Less then a week until utilities are announced Smiley Good time to accumulate more. ICN is a rare gem and hope people will recognize it
Too many broken promises in the past. Let's wait for the announcement to decide.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:49:35 PM

Too many broken promises in the past. Let's wait for the announcement to decide.

Agreed with you it would be nice to wait before take any action there it could lead a bad situation again. I hope so this time they will deliver something nice to make this great again.
Gutenhans

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:07:15 PM

although i'm a Iconomi fan and ICN holder i would suggest the same wait until the announcement if you want to hop in iconomi. Even if the token goes up 50% after the announcement or double in price you are still gonna buy it at a good price if they are implementing good utility for the ICN token.
Topknotbam
Legendary

Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:06:39 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 04:44:48 PM by Topknotbam

Want to gain insights from industry leaders and influencers in the crypto-economy? Sign up for our next Meet the Managers event in #London on March 29:

iconomi.net/events/london

https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/973274295626534912

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

what is the use case of iconomi coin when dashboard asking for btc/eth as payment
Gutenhans

Call me Mr. Hans

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

what is the use case of iconomi coin when dashboard asking for btc/eth as payment
yeah, i know!
it's the first thing that comes in mind. Iconomi "host" these DAA's which keeps them busy quite a lot. They constantly improve and develop (more coins available for DAA's, friendly user experience based on feedback, fiat gateway coming soon. You would expect that ICN would be the trade token in this financial system they got going on. There's a lot to say on the lack of utility until now but future should be bright. Utility would be announce soon and well see. Roadmap 2018 plus utility would be a dream, not just financial but as a product for people to keep investment or just some money (debit card)
orio

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:29:49 PM

https://medium.com/iconominet/introducing-fees-payable-in-icn-4c466e17a6cb
Pages: « 1 ... 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 [421] 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: