Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitfloor issues?  (Read 55492 times)
dwolfman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 08:14:21 PM

UPDATE! Smiley

Great news.

But, any info for someone like me with only $105 to get back?  Are they supposed to be calling us with less than $3000?

Wanna send coins my way? 1BY2rZduB9j8Exa4158QXPFJoJ2NWU1NGf or just scan the QR code in my avatar.  :-)
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:32:48 PM

Has anyone who had less than $3k in bitfloor actually gotten a refund yet?

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!
village.idiot

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:41:26 PM

Great news.
But, any info for someone like me with only $105 to get back?  Are they supposed to be calling us with less than $3000?

Have either of you successfully logged in and requested a withdrawal?
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 08:46:36 PM

Just a bunch of high rollers here. No one with less than a million smackers owed to them.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 09:21:15 PM

Awesome news, glad it seems to be working out, even if the process is getting a bit overwhelmed, and I am really fighting the urge to say "I told you so" in response to all those who called me a Bitfloor shill or acused me of kissing Roman's ass, when I was slapping down unsubstantiated claims  Tongue
infested999

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 09:32:48 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 09:55:00 PM by infested999

Great news.
But, any info for someone like me with only $105 to get back?  Are they supposed to be calling us with less than $3000?

Yes we all did, and we see the same as you:

Code:
Your refund information is under review. Once reviewed, your refund will be sent to you electronically. 

fyi our information is NOT under review. Roman is not a theif, but he still belongs in jail.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2013, 10:06:33 PM

There is a $5 credit union deposit that belongs to you but is put on hold in your account. If you have used a credit union before, you know that they all do this. I forget what the deposit is called but it's like your 'stake' in the credit union.

By law (their credit union charter) all customers of their credit union must own, operate, work for, or donate to a local New Brunswick, NJ charity. So a $10 donation is required.

Not mine... almost a 20 year member of the same CU, and my parents recently switched and I don't recall them having to pay deposits to be held or donations either. Guess that's just an IAFCU thing.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
village.idiot

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:09:52 PM

Code:
Your refund information is under review. Once reviewed, your refund will be sent to you electronically. 

fyi our information is NOT under review. Roman is not a theif, but he still belongs in jail.
You are apparently making an incorrect assumption.
I have not seen that message.  All I have been able to get is internal server error.
Interesting that you can answer for others
infested999

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:11:03 PM

Code:

You are apparently making an incorrect assumption.
I have not seen that message.  All I have been able to get is internal server error.
Interesting that you can answer for others

Well once you get past the server error, you will get the "under review" error.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
village.idiot

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:12:55 PM

There is a $5 credit union deposit that belongs to you but is put on hold in your account. If you have used a credit union before, you know that they all do this. I forget what the deposit is called but it's like your 'stake' in the credit union.

By law (their credit union charter) all customers of their credit union must own, operate, work for, or donate to a local New Brunswick, NJ charity. So a $10 donation is required.

Not mine... almost a 20 year member of the same CU, and my parents recently switched and I don't recall them having to pay deposits to be held or donations either. Guess that's just an IAFCU thing.
My Credit Onion requires you have a $5.00 share but they don't require any donation.
infested999

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 10:14:26 PM

My Credit Onion requires you have a $5.00 share but they don't require any donation.

The donation is specific to New Brunswick, NJ. Why the IAFCU couldn't find a better city to open in, I don't know.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
SpottedMarley

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2013, 01:34:05 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 01:53:26 AM by SpottedMarley

Based on the information I've received and have posted here, it seems reasonable to conclude that nobody will get their money until everyone gets their money.

Here's how I draw my conclusion:

All of the refund money, more than $2.8M total, is in a single account at IAFCU and that account is frozen.

KYC is the reason for the current delay.

Roman is collecting everyone's bank information.

If you have less than $3k owed to you, you can give him YOUR bank account information, Roman will do the KYC work on those himself.

If you have more than $3k owed to you, you have to set up an IAFCU account and give him THAT bank account information. IAFCU is doing their own KYC.

At some point Roman will provide IAFCU with a list of accounts to send the money to.

I am guessing, but it seems reasonable to assume that he will wait until he has everyone's info and then will hand over the list to IAFCU to disperse.

If anyone else has kept up with the information coming out and has another idea of how it might go, please share.

NargoMargo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:41:42 AM

Well by some magical means my account login no longer works. With about 1.6K in there it doesnt seem it will be coming out. And with bitfloor support not responded there is nothing left to do.

It is bitfloor support to help, or it is back to the New York Department of Financial Services to open a new case on Bitfloor. Goes from being a localtill problem, to being a bitfloor problem. When will it cease!
infested999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 10:56:13 AM

Well by some magical means my account login no longer works. With about 1.6K in there it doesnt seem it will be coming out. And with bitfloor support not responded there is nothing left to do.

It is bitfloor support to help, or it is back to the New York Department of Financial Services to open a new case on Bitfloor. Goes from being a localtill problem, to being a bitfloor problem. When will it cease!

You better hope that you exported your trade history + your account balance. Because while it's time to go to court he can just delete the database that has your account balance in it, and you have no proof that you ever deposited to the site.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
mrbrt

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 02:40:04 PM

Based on the information I've received and have posted here, it seems reasonable to conclude that nobody will get their money until everyone gets their money.

Here's how I draw my conclusion:

All of the refund money, more than $2.8M total, is in a single account at IAFCU and that account is frozen.

KYC is the reason for the current delay.

Roman is collecting everyone's bank information.

If you have less than $3k owed to you, you can give him YOUR bank account information, Roman will do the KYC work on those himself.

If you have more than $3k owed to you, you have to set up an IAFCU account and give him THAT bank account information. IAFCU is doing their own KYC.

At some point Roman will provide IAFCU with a list of accounts to send the money to.

I am guessing, but it seems reasonable to assume that he will wait until he has everyone's info and then will hand over the list to IAFCU to disperse.

If anyone else has kept up with the information coming out and has another idea of how it might go, please share.

I'm not sure how it is reasonable to wait for everyone to have all of their information in before refunds are sent out. Especially since I can't even get into my account until my two-factor authentication is reset (which I haven't heard anything about from Bitfloor support). Do you think it's reasonable for you to have to wait for people like me or people that aren't paying attention and don't even know about the refund process yet?
infested999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 02:46:45 PM

I'm not sure how it is reasonable to wait for everyone to have all of their information in before refunds are sent out. Especially since I can't even get into my account until my two-factor authentication is reset (which I haven't heard anything about from Bitfloor support). Do you think it's reasonable for you to have to wait for people like me or people that aren't paying attention and don't even know about the refund process yet?

There's no way he can wait for all of his customers to input their info. I'm guessing SpottedMarley's method means that he will pay out the majority of his clients (Everyone who inputted their info on day 1 or day 2) at first. Then everyone else will get their payout much later in the future.

Also, can someone with the error take a screenshot of what error it is and when it happens (After login, after withdraw, etc.)

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
NargoMargo

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:34:30 PM

You better hope that you exported your trade history + your account balance. Because while it's time to go to court he can just delete the database that has your account balance in it, and you have no proof that you ever deposited to the site.

Better than that i have the localtill deposit Transaction ID #, I have the Bank of America slip, and i have 1.6K missing in my personal accounts (removed as cash) the same exact day. And i have a NYDFS case submitted the next day and 3 days after that it was opened by NYDFS (this is back in april when they closed. Day they close is when i deposited.)

As i have said to them and localtill, all this is more than enough info to gather my funds. Localtill finally admitted that they "found/traced my funds" and bitfloor would credit them to my account. But then my bitfloor account doesnt log in. AND when i hit forgot password, it never sends the reset email. When i try it (password reset) with another 100% unused account i get a reset email, even though i absolutely never used this email.

Kind of feel its their way of "sticking it to me" because i reported them to NYDFS. So they block me accessing it. And block my password resets. And never respond to my emails.

Eventually this will catch up with Roman, if NYDFS decides hes playing games, away he goes (meaning court, payouts, jail, whatever the result).

All any of us care for is getting our money back, of which has been gone for 3 almost 4 months. And if someone didnt care about their money, they probably wouldnt be in bitcoin or on this forum.
infested999

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 04:49:44 PM

Better than that i have the localtill deposit Transaction ID #, I have the Bank of America slip, and i have 1.6K missing in my personal accounts (removed as cash) the same exact day. And i have a NYDFS case submitted the next day and 3 days after that it was opened by NYDFS (this is back in april when they closed. Day they close is when i deposited.)

As i have said to them and localtill, all this is more than enough info to gather my funds. Localtill finally admitted that they "found/traced my funds" and bitfloor would credit them to my account. But then my bitfloor account doesnt log in. AND when i hit forgot password, it never sends the reset email. When i try it (password reset) with another 100% unused account i get a reset email, even though i absolutely never used this email.

Kind of feel its their way of "sticking it to me" because i reported them to NYDFS. So they block me accessing it. And block my password resets. And never respond to my emails.

Eventually this will catch up with Roman, if NYDFS decides hes playing games, away he goes (meaning court, payouts, jail, whatever the result).

All any of us care for is getting our money back, of which has been gone for 3 almost 4 months. And if someone didnt care about their money, they probably wouldnt be in bitcoin or on this forum.

I was petitioning since day 1 that someone should file a case against BitFloor. I can also send you my BoA deposit slip and .csv export of my trading history if you need further proof of balances against him.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
                       ▄█
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
BCB
CTG
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002

BCJ

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:07:45 PM

Anyone located in NYC who is owed funds or BTC.  If so PM me.
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
July 12, 2013, 05:10:06 PM

I was petitioning since day 1 that someone should file a case against BitFloor. I can also send you my BoA deposit slip and .csv export of my trading history if you need further proof of balances against him.

Why didn't you guys do this months ago? It seems funny that... well, he's finally returning everyone's money, let's file the complaint now... wtf? lol. Why didn't you move forward months ago? Same to you BCB

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: