Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 12:26:33 PM

Update June 2 - Bittrex and Liqui exchanges initially confirmed listing of MobileGo Ethereum-based token

what about WAVESDEX . and wave based tokens. any news about that. and ıs that means ıf ı take my tokens to waves platform ı cant sell them on bıttrex Huh thats ınterestıng . how ıt wıll be. wıll there be 2 token for example waves based mobıl go and etherıum based mobılgo. that means 200m coın not 100m lıke they told us.

Bittrex also lists Waves Platform Token assets. Tokes for example is a Waves asset token but It is been traded in Bittrex. The point I'm not getting is, What If MGO ethereum token gets more value compared to MGo Waves token because according to the whitepaper, Both tokens can be swapped at a 1:1 ratio.

If they can be swapped at a 1:1 ratio there is little to no chance that one of them can be worth more. Unless people are stupid.

Yes you're right but if exchanges use Ethereum based MGO that means liquidity will be there probably. So Waves based MGOs will be swapped to ETH MGO if somebody wants to sell. Some doesn't wanna make that and will sell it on Waves DEX. That could be cause of sell pressure and different price between Waves badsed and ETH based WGO. Of course there is tens of million Waves on Waves wallets. And that means money. So WAVES-MGO market could be pretty active too. We shouldn't forget this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Betterman

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:48:09 PM

I like the estimated portion. And please put equation up for the math.

Investment / Distributed tokens = Price per token. Your investment / Price per token = Your total amount of tokens.

$53,069,235/70,000,000 = $0.7581 (Price per token). $1391 (Your investment) / $0.7581 = 1834,85 Tokens.

Does that make sense to you? This would be the calculation without any discounts.

In this case, if the total ICO value is based on the last day price of the crypto coins they collected, and the distribution is based on the time stamped value, the total amount of the tokens distributed to all the investors would far below 70m. That is to say, the development team will steal the difference from the early investors, even through they have already get 30m for free.

How so? Do you understand the English language or are you just playing stupid?

If you invest $1200 on day A and they take that in to their calculations and state that on day B your investment is still worth $1200, how are they stealing? Your logic is so flawed.

If BTC were to go down to $800, or even stay at $1200 during the time of the ICO we'd never have any of these discussions. Did you even invest?

can you answer me a simple question? How did the team calculate the total value of all the coins they collected? On a time stamped basis or on the last day price basis? It is really make huge difference. Cause if they calculate the value on the last day price basis, but distribute the tokens on a time stamped basis, they would exaggerate the Denominator and shrink the Numerator, therefore a mismatch should occur.

Ofcourse they calculated it off of a time stamped basis. Otherwise it would not make much sense now would it? It's clear as day what the whitepaper says, as I pointed out to you in the post above yours.

In this case, we need a breakdown of the total value. It seems unlikely to add up all the coins to 53m USD if not using the last day price. As you know, the price of bitcoin and ether at the beginning of the ICO is as 50% as that at the close. not to mention that games is only 30%. If I am not wrong, I remember that they have already collect 12m USD before the huge rise of all the coins. That is to say at least one half of their coins are collected at the 30%-50% of the close price. It is hard for me to believe that the value of the other half of the coins equals 41m USD, even based on the last day price.  It is really a simple math problem but you never look into it.

Meanwhile, I can not believe they already got the time stamped valuation because ,as they said, the distribution was under an audit , which was in order to get the time stamped number correct.

I don't think they were at $12M before coins started rising. And as you probably know the coins were not jumping straight from $1200 - $2400. It was a gradual increase.

I did some simple math right now and just adding all of the coins now would end you up with over $70M. So yes, I believe they did everything right and each transaction got valued at the time it was sent in.

If you had put real money in this project, you would have find the information from their newsletters easily.

From their official newsletter sent into your mail box, you could find the following facts.

1 BY 4th May, they have collected 10m USD, when the prices of BTC,ETH,WAV and GAME are under 1600 USD, 90 USD,  0.8 USD and 1 USD, respectively.

2 BY 9th May, they have collected 13m USD, when the prices of BTC,ETH,WAV and GAME are under 1800 USD, 100 USD,  1 USD  and 1 USD, respectively.

3 BY 16th May, they have collected 18.5m USD, when the prices of BTC,ETH,WAV and GAME are under 1900 USD, 100 USD,  1.5 USD  and 2.2 USD, respectively.

4 BY 3pm UTC 24th May, they have collected 53m USD, when the prices of BTC,ETH,WAV and GAME are under 2400 USD, 230 USD, 2.9 USD  and 3.6 USD, respectively.

The total amount of BTC is 9,918, the total amount of ETH is 37,037, the total amount of WAV is 1,578,629 and the total amount of GAME is 6,741,175.

Considering the low amount of ANS collected, we can deliberately omit it.

From the above information, it is hard for me to trust the valuation of the total coins at close is based on time stamped value.

niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

If MGO will be soon added to big market, but I'm not looking for tokens has added to waves or eth platfrom  Huh
Any announcement?

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
btcunbranded

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:50:36 PM

If MGO will be soon added to big market, but I'm not looking for tokens has added to waves or eth platfrom  Huh
Any announcement?

not until a few days after end of audit, which is still not finalised
GreenMatrix

Activity: 545
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:05:47 PM

Hi everyone:
If you are interested on Waves Platform Wallet I made a Tutorial:
How to download, create address, send and receive, trade on DEX and lease your tokens using WAVES PLATFORM Liteclient.
Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1899154.msg18850723#msg18850723
Have a nice time!
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 04:54:23 PM

Did any of you tried to give me 250 waves?

29/5/2017 13:32:30   Incoming Transfer   MGO | MobileGo   3PGAMEJNzegNApo441VQi3Q8rMP2b9hdKPE   You   0.001   250.00000000

It never arrived though. What happened anyway, I don't understand.
btcunbranded

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

29/5/2017 13:32:30   Incoming Transfer   MGO | MobileGo   3PGAMEJNzegNApo441VQi3Q8rMP2b9hdKPE   You   0.001   250.00000000

IGNORE IT, its  a FAKE Coin do Not try to sell or buy
issue is being resolved
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:24:29 PM

Update June 2 - Bittrex and Liqui exchanges initially confirmed listing of MobileGo Ethereum-based token

what about WAVESDEX . and wave based tokens. any news about that. and ıs that means ıf ı take my tokens to waves platform ı cant sell them on bıttrex Huh thats ınterestıng . how ıt wıll be. wıll there be 2 token for example waves based mobıl go and etherıum based mobılgo. that means 200m coın not 100m lıke they told us.

Bittrex also lists Waves Platform Token assets. Tokes for example is a Waves asset token but It is been traded in Bittrex. The point I'm not getting is, What If MGO ethereum token gets more value compared to MGo Waves token because according to the whitepaper, Both tokens can be swapped at a 1:1 ratio.

If they can be swapped at a 1:1 ratio there is little to no chance that one of them can be worth more. Unless people are stupid.

Yeah how could arbitrage occur if they're the same token on different chains? If the Ethereum chain tokens are the ones being traded the most on exchanges, and price goes up significantly, would not the Waves chain tokens simply reflect that as well? Being pegged to eachother or some crap...

welldone , feels  a lot better now i can see the amount of coins on icosite
Any update where this token be traded aside from DEX?

I found on DEX the "MGO | MobileGo". Is it legit?
It looks like a scam, as the price is only 1-2satoshi.

Also, If you're smart enough to even use cryptos, and download Wave lite client and access DEX, you're smart enough to read a few pages back, or hell, even just check the dashboard often. There is NO reason anyone should be buyin fake MGO (even as a noob) when If you follow here at all you've likely seen SOMEONE asking about distribution (for the 100th gd time) or someone explaining the distribution...do NOT fall for the DEX MGO that are currently floating around...if you fall for that sadly you deserved to, because you were even knowledgeable enough to set up the damn client, why couldn't you read even like 5 pages of this thread, let alone the 50+ that likely have useful info...

bozzler94k

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:26:46 PM

hey guys another couple noob questions, take it easy on me : )

How can I participate in mobileGO? Will it be for iOS? Android? Or just PC? How would I be able to play and promote mobileGO?
alaah

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:32:59 PM

IGNORE IT, its  a FAKE Coin do Not try to sell or buy
issue is being resolved

So it's really a phishing attempt? I'm not even seeing that coin on my wallet btw.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

Glad to see you can now enter your Ether/Waves address through the mobilego website, get it in people.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Asgardian

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:35:58 PM

Hi All

Is it best to have an Ethereum-based token or Waves-based token or both. I don't quite understand the concept. Thanks in advance.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

MobileGo Distribution Update

On the MobileGo dashboard you can now enter the address you would like to have your MGO sent to.

You have three options. One, you can enter an ETH address to receive MGO as an ETH token. Two, you can enter a Waves address to receive MGO as a Waves asset.  Three, you can enter one ETH address and one Waves address and receive 50% MGO as a ETH token and 50% as a Waves asset.

If you are not familiar with how to get an Eth or Waves address, we suggest using the Waves Lite Client  (http://wavesplatform.com/) for Waves MobileGo tokens and MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) for ETH MobileGo tokens.

You can watch a video on how to use both wallets here:

EXPLAINER VIDEO

MobileGo Exchange Announcements

We can confirm that Bittrex and Liqui exchanges will be trading MGO. Trading will begin in approximately one week.  

www.bittrex.com

https://liqui.io/

Initially both of these exchanges will be trading the MGO ETH asset token not the Waves MGO token. You may want to keep this in mind when deciding whether you choose ETH or Waves MGO assets.

We are currently in preparations with several other large exchanges and expect to have announcements regarding those listings in the upcoming days.

Our goal is to have have both the MGO Waves and the MGO ETH tokens available for trading on public exchanges. However, it is up to each exchange to decide whether they want to list the MGO Waves token, the MGO ETH token or both.

We cannot provide any guarantees or promises about which token will have more public exchange access. However, given the attraction of ETH tokens currently, we expect the MGO ETH token will have larger access to trading platforms for the foreseeable future.

Please note, the Waves MGO token trading will be available on the Waves decentralized asset exchange found within the Waves lite client.

MGO Blockswap

As stated in the whitepaper,  MGO Waves assets and MGO ETH assets have the ability to be swapped 1 to 1. This technology was originally developed by 3rd party developers. Upon further inspection, we feel the current blockswap technology has potential vulnerabilities and potential attack vectors.

Therefore, we are in the process of upgrading this technology to make it more robust. This upgrade may take a month or more. During this time you will not be able to swap MGO Waves and ETH assets.

Please keep this information in mind as you decide which type of asset you want to be initially distributed to you.

Incent Bonus

In the dashboard you can now put your Waves address to receive your Incent token bonus.  This bonus will be issued within the next 7-10 days.  You can enter either a Waves wallet address or an Incent exchange address for claiming this bonus.  Your Incent bonus will be based on the amount of MGO that you received.

ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:51:08 PM

On the MobileGo dashboard you can now enter the address you would like to have your MGO sent to.

You have three options. One, you can enter an ETH address to receive MGO as an ETH token. Two, you can enter a Waves address to receive MGO as a Waves asset.  Three, you can enter one ETH address and one Waves address and receive 50% MGO as a ETH token and 50% as a Waves asset.

If you are not familiar with how to get an Eth or Waves address, we suggest using the Waves Lite Client  (http://wavesplatform.com/) for Waves MobileGo tokens and MyEtherWallet (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) for ETH MobileGo tokens.

EXPLAINER VIDEO

We can confirm that Bittrex and Liqui exchanges will be trading MGO. Trading will begin in approximately one week.  

www.bittrex.com

Initially both of these exchanges will be trading the MGO ETH asset token not the Waves MGO token. You may want to keep this in mind when deciding whether you choose ETH or Waves MGO assets.

We are currently in preparations with several other large exchanges and expect to have announcements regarding those listings in the upcoming days.

Our goal is to have have both the MGO Waves and the MGO ETH tokens available for trading on public exchanges. However, it is up to each exchange to decide whether they want to list the MGO Waves token, the MGO ETH token or both.

We cannot provide any guarantees or promises about which token will have more public exchange access. However, given the attraction of ETH tokens currently, we expect the MGO ETH token will have larger access to trading platforms for the foreseeable future.

Please note, the Waves MGO token trading will be available on the Waves decentralized asset exchange found within the Waves lite client.

MGO Blockswap

As stated in the whitepaper,  MGO Waves assets and MGO ETH assets have the ability to be swapped 1 to 1. This technology was originally developed by 3rd party developers. Upon further inspection, we feel the current blockswap technology has potential vulnerabilities and potential attack vectors.

Therefore, we are in the process of upgrading this technology to make it more robust. This upgrade may take a month or more. During this time you will not be able to swap MGO Waves and ETH assets.

Please keep this information in mind as you decide which type of asset you want to be initially distributed to you.

Incent Bonus

In the dashboard you can now put your Waves address to receive your Incent token bonus.  This bonus will be issued within the next 7-10 days.  You can enter either a Waves wallet address or an Incent exchange address for claiming this bonus.  Your Incent bonus will be based on the amount of MGO that you received.

I also get that email
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:01:02 PM

I got no email but I can see the information on my dashboard.

With those two exchanges trading in 7 days, does that mean distribution will be swift? And regarding the sig campaign, can we expect around 7 days or more for that distribution?

Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:02:33 PM

EXPLAINER VIDEO

www.bittrex.com

MGO Blockswap

Incent Bonus

Got it, i'm glad ico distribution will started
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:07:38 PM

when reciving the token on WAVES Dex it will have the green check next to it right? like those others supported by wavesplatform.
bozzler94k

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:21:35 PM

Can I have tokens sent to my nano S?
Gantzer

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:42:43 PM

Can I have tokens sent to my nano S?

Pretty sure you can send to it, but to get them off you might have to use MyEtherWallet or something like that (as far as the ledger website says anyway).
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:03:50 PM

Trying to check that the amount of tokens i have is correct.

Where do Mobile Go get the $ value of my time stamped bitcoin investment so i can work out my actual usd cost as i bought in at multiple times:

Date                                                                                   BTC Amount   
Mon May 15 2017 08:10:55 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)   0.36701145   
Mon May 15 2017 13:01:53 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)   0.36491047   
Mon May 15 2017 20:32:20 GMT+0100 (GMT Daylight Time)   0.3751287   

Plus my 5% discount i take off this.

just click each link of that Transaction details
you can see the $ value at a time of transaction

Doesnt show me, you sure?

Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: