Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:12:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:05:08 PM

When MobileGo takes the place of Google Play Wink

When Google buys MobileGo for 42 billion Smiley

When MobileGo buys Google for 800Billion, LOL  Grin

MobileGo buys Google sounds more probable lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
regecide1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:07:00 PM

I mean, Google started off as nothing but a search engine. It's not impossible Smiley
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:23:05 PM

I'll permit you to laugh at my mistake Tongue

Here's an image if you want to see it Cheesy
http://imgur.com/a/YXpof

Ignore the extra crap. I was posting this like 2-3 months ago in the GAME board.

I know better now >_>
Gonna get some MGo and 2-3 other coins I'm eyeing and sit on them for 2 years lol
Feel sorry for you, That was a golden opportunity!

I mean, Google started off as nothing but a search engine. It's not impossible Smiley
Yep, Nothing is impossible. MGO has great potential, I'm not  missing out on this opportunity. Buying as much as I can.  Smiley
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:52:28 PM

After losing 6 grand, all I had left was 400$ in GAME. I was just tired of losing so said screw it and pulled it all out.

O-M-G.

Yeah, All I had to do was say screw it and leave it there Sad

The biggest lesson is that you never dump a bag for dust. I would rather let a coin die with a bag and lose $100 than to dump that bag and live with regret of what could have been had I kept it, which could be significant. I know it is a harsh thing to say but it happens to everyone at one point or another where you make an emotional decision and that is how you learn. Unless you have the guts to be a day trader, buy stuff with reasonable prospects, park it and forget about it. Don't get emotional about price movements, don't sit and watch the graphs all day. Just park the coins and forget or maybe make ROI and park the rest.
regecide1

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:57:55 PM

After losing 6 grand, all I had left was 400$ in GAME. I was just tired of losing so said screw it and pulled it all out.

O-M-G.

The biggest lesson is that you never dump a bag for dust. I would rather let a coin die with a bag and lose $100 than to dump that bag and live with regret of what could have been had I kept it, which could be significant. I know it is a harsh thing to say but it happens to everyone at one point or another where you make an emotional decision and that is how you learn. Unless you have the guts to be a day trader, buy stuff with reasonable prospects, park it and forget about it. Don't get emotional about price movements, don't sit and watch the graphs all day. Just park the coins and forget or maybe make ROI and park the rest.

Word. I'm sitting on some now, but I'm 2 years behind now!
wvihor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:25:59 PM

Except for Poloniex and Bittrex
Livecoin and Cryptopia should also be considered
Now trading Volume too little
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:39:49 PM

Except for Poloniex and Bittrex
Livecoin and Cryptopia should also be considered
Now trading Volume too little

Bittrex would take some time to enable this token for trading unfortunately they don't support ERC223 token and now they are upgrading their smart contract to support all this kind of token. I hope very soon this coin will be get enabled for trading.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:36:44 PM

Ignore the extra crap. I was posting this like 2-3 months ago in the GAME board.

I know better now >_>
Gonna get some MGo and 2-3 other coins I'm eyeing and sit on them for 2 years lol

As one of the 3000 NEM ICO investors (2.4million XEM for $8) who sold too quickly... I hear you.  NEVER sell at even small profit.  No need for the moon, you need to get to the next galaxy, sell there, come back and tell all about it while drinking an espresso in Tuscany, tipping the waiter 2 MGO so he can pay off his car too.
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

I know better now >_>
I remember that. I assume your Trollbox handle was Powertrader200 or something similar. Anyway, even if you're not Powertrader, maybe you'd like to know that a some of your GAME (GMC back then) ended up in my bag. And i'm still holding some nice amount.
11 days after you dumped >300.000 @400 satoshi, the price went to 1000. It almost hit 3000 a month later.
Oh just look at those bargain prices...and BTC was peanuts too....

https://www.screencast.com/t/3TfMfHv5

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:45:31 PM

Yeah I know Sad
It's just ridiculous to think I could have just waiting a year and my entire life would be set.

Pull out like 500k and pay everything off, then live off the rest of that, take all the rest and probably be some crazy person spokesman attending gamecoin events xD

Yep it is.. I wish you the best luck in the future man, hope you get lucky one day Smiley

When MobileGo takes the place of Google Play Wink

When Google buys MobileGo for 42 billion Smiley

Now you did it, i am getting fomo
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:20:35 AM

O-M-G.

I mean... It was a lot different back then. $400 meant a hell of a lot more than it does now. The Bitcoin and altcoin market has gone up hundreds of times since then. Most people in the game didn't have that much money to go around. Hell, when I had about $400 in crypto, I bought game at 5k sats. I'd have a solid profit if I hodl'd it, but I sold at 6k instead. And this guy was around ages before me.
ssb883

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:12:37 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 06:25:27 AM by ssb883

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/890809272832991233

This was posted on twitter a while back but there is no market yet. I'm not sure if eMgo or wMgo.

Edit: Ok it is here.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MGO_BTC
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:34:06 AM

https://twitter.com/Cryptopia_NZ/status/890809272832991233

This was posted on twitter a while back but there is no market yet. I'm not sure if eMgo or wMgo.

Edit: Ok it is here.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=MGO_BTC

Next can be maybe www.dabtc.com

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:36:50 AM

O-M-G.

I mean... It was a lot different back then. $400 meant a hell of a lot more than it does now. The Bitcoin and altcoin market has gone up hundreds of times since then. Most people in the game didn't have that much money to go around. Hell, when I had about $400 in crypto, I bought game at 5k sats. I'd have a solid profit if I hodl'd it, but I sold at 6k instead. And this guy was around ages before me.

True that. It once happened to me as well. That is where I vowed never to do that again. All the people that are complaining about the eMGO compatibility should be thankful that they are forced and prevented from making an emotional decision. Just hodl, hodl, hodl and in the event that it crashes move on.
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

@Jack since you guys raised a considerable amount of Bitcoins I was wondering what you guys are planning to do with the BCC that you will get for free from them? You guys could use a portion of that free money for buybacks. I am sure that a gesture like that would make the community happy Smiley
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:59:21 AM

@Jack since you guys raised a considerable amount of Bitcoins I was wondering what you guys are planning to do with the BCC that you will get for free from them? You guys could use a portion of that free money for buybacks. I am sure that a gesture like that would make the community happy Smiley

They will just put in pocket 😎
They better care about developing,exchanges and advertise for mgo!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
CryptoPedro

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:23:37 PM

O-M-G.

True that. It once happened to me as well. That is where I vowed never to do that again. All the people that are complaining about the eMGO compatibility should be thankful that they are forced and prevented from making an emotional decision. Just hodl, hodl, hodl and in the event that it crashes move on.

A friend of mine bought around 4m PIECOIN right after their ICO when it dropped to 4 sat each. Came out to something like $200 USD at the time. It pumped-and-dumped, and I got out at a meager 400% profit while he just held on and said he was waiting for moon or bust. I thought he was crazy to hold instead of selling his bag for 700% profit. Then the price plummeted back down to 6 or 7 sat and all activity died. All of a sudden a few weeks ago PIE starts reviving, and today its worth 170 sat and his $200 is suddenly worth around $20k usd. Now he's laughing at me!

Moral of the story: Hodl or bust.

-CryptoPete- ||  Musiconomi A New Music Economy That Works For Everyone || DISCUSSION
DXB2017

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

O-M-G.

A friend of mine bought around 4m PIECOIN right after their ICO when it dropped to 4 sat each. Came out to something like $200 USD at the time. It pumped-and-dumped, and I got out at a meager 400% profit while he just held on and said he was waiting for moon or bust. I thought he was crazy to hold instead of selling his bag for 700% profit. Then the price plummeted back down to 6 or 7 sat and all activity died. All of a sudden a few weeks ago PIE starts reviving, and today its worth 170 sat and his $200 is suddenly worth around $20k usd. Now he's laughing at me!

Moral of the story: Hodl or bust.

Happy guy!
I do same buy 1 milion gnt at 0.02$... my friends sold at 0.70$! But i wait i know one day gnt will be 1$+ easy

I am sure Mgo can easy be 5-10$! But dev team need to do what they promised in roadmap!

█████
     █████
██████▀
███▀▀
Jaxx
charlescoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

How about using it for the same purpose as the bitcoins, to develop the platform further. There isn't anything they can do with BCC that they can't do with any other currency.
bozzler94k

Activity: 114

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:06:39 PM

I'm hearing Liqui's been hacked?  Anyone got any updated information on this to clear it up?
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: