Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
victory1

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:27:09 PM

Sadly, the promise on weekly update newsletter is not being fulfilled...Getting sick of us always asking for updates...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

Sadly, the promise on weekly update newsletter is not being fulfilled...Getting sick of us always asking for updates...

Yes once again no newsletter seems the money is raised and not much is done in the lack of transparency.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:18:59 PM

As I said yesterday (on telegram and slack), we postponed the newsletter that was going to go out because of the necessary hitbtc newsletter update. The newsletter will come out soon. Again a message I just said on our other communication channels:

Just to keep everyone in the loop. We still plan on releasing a newsletter ASAP. One event we want to include is a Hackathon we took part in this weekend. We're waiting on the hosts of the event to send a few photos and release details on the event. I look forward to releasing the details soon.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:20:23 PM

Yes once again no newsletter seems the money is raised and not much is done in the lack of transparency.

And what do you mean once again, for the past two weeks or more there was a newsletter, we delayed this one a couple days so we could fill it with more substance.
victory1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:46:38 PM

As I said yesterday (on telegram and slack), we postponed the newsletter that was going to go out because of the necessary hitbtc newsletter update. The newsletter will come out soon. Again a message I just said on our other communication channels:

Just to keep everyone in the loop. We still plan on releasing a newsletter ASAP. One event we want to include is a Hackathon we took part in this weekend. We're waiting on the hosts of the event to send a few photos and release details on the event. I look forward to releasing the details soon.

After that miko incident, most of your investors including me had been culled from your slack channel.

Do consider using social media for such delay.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:06:23 PM

After that miko incident, most of your investors including me had been culled from your slack channel.

Do consider using social media for such delay.
a weekly newsletter is alot more communication than most of these other coins out there stop complaining seriously makes you look sad, miko is gone move on from it, negative people like you is what holds a coin down.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
victory1

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:14:52 PM

Quote from: oaks05
[/quote
a weekly newsletter is alot more communication than most of these other coins out there stop complaining seriously makes you look sad, miko is gone move on from it, negative people like you is what holds a coin down.

Negative people affect market pricing? You must be new to the market.

And it is the management team who put Miko as mod in the first place. After that incident, they decided to hush up the whole matter without an apology to investors. In corporate world, we call that unprofessional, on personal basics, asshole attitude.

That slack accident and the hiring of a sugar daddy personality as mascot has already cast the management team as unprofessional and inexperience.

That is why you have the current MGO market price.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:26:46 PM

I have seen, there is a MobileGas Token on the Waves plattform -does anyone know something about this token?

Can it be that MobileGas is something like NEO and GAS?

Anyone knows if MobileGo owners can claim MobileGas Huh

That is clear it has no relationship with MGO Waves platform is full of fake asset. I'm pretty sure you are trying to promote that asset with this kind of trick but useless thing has no future just waste of time to buy this token there.
Fallenzz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

Whats the roadmap, milestones @jack

Im missing a bit as most of us what you guys are working towards.
Project is surrounded by clouds.

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Also the whole waves/eth split market is doing more harm than good
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:47:50 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Jack has explained it multiple times but still you keep posting it, again and again.

Why? To hear it again? Or to spread fud? ... Your post history says: fud
Fallenzz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:58:29 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Jack has explained it multiple times but still you keep posting it, again and again.

Not really but since you know it that well whats the roadmap? But I see you're a waves fanboy so I know the reason off attacking
Turing

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:20:06 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

I see you're a waves fanboy so I know the reason off attacking

Yeah, try to dodge it...
Fallenzz

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:33:38 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Yeah, try to dodge it...

See no real response what a suprise but I'm waiting for Jack to answer where is the roadmap?
Go play with waves kid
Turing

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Yeah, try to dodge it...

See no real response what a suprise but I'm waiting for Jack to answer where is the roadmap?
Go play with waves kid

I checked your post history too.

You keep trying to make Jack jump through a hoop every time.

I understand why Jack ignores you.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

MobileGo Listed on HitBTC

HitBTC has added eMGO/BTC and eMGO/USD pairs, and has agreed to list wMGO/BTC and wMGO/USD pairs in the very near future.

You can read the newsletter update on this here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/mobilego-listed-on-hitbtc
THis is great news, Jack. Kudos to everyone who worked behind the scenes to get it listed. But what about the promised 1:1 swap between THe waves and eth based tokens? When can we expect this?

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:34:19 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Number 2, I don't come here with updates regarding bittrex until I have a tangible update that is relevant to the community. The last responses I've given the past couple days and weeks still stand. I don't have any updates until the token is actually listed on the exchange. Take what happened with HitBTC. I didn't say anything until it was actively trading. That's all that you can hear from me regarding Bittrex. Number 3. There has been not delay for MGO regarding bitbay. They claimed they would launch their exchange platform trading GAME this weekend (not MGO). They announced this news, so we helped disperse the news to our gamecredits community. They haven't launched the entire exchange platform, and announced on their social media that they were pushing it off a couple days. Them not launching their exchange on time has nothing to do with our development or delays on our end. And like I said before, that was really news for GAME, although we believe we can be listed on BitBay in the future, and that is a goal of ours.

Blockswap I have also touched upon. We were working incredibly hard to release blockswap ASAP, and expected it to be out within a month or two after the crowdsale. However, we noticed some inherent flaws in current blockswap standards (which lead to ETT being hacked and investors loosing loads of money) so we didn't want to put anyone at risk so we changed our development style and efforts to produce a more secure standard. We hope to have an update for everyone as soon as possible, and I'm also working on negotiations with an exchange to create a eMGO and wMGO pair for those who want to use that (even if it isn't 1:1, it's just an option).
Turing

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:53:31 PM

Also a lot is delayed

1. Blockswap
2. Bittrex
3. Bitbay

Number 2, I don't come here with updates regarding bittrex until I have a tangible update that is relevant to the community. The last responses I've given the past couple days and weeks still stand. I don't have any updates until the token is actually listed on the exchange. Take what happened with HitBTC. I didn't say anything until it was actively trading. That's all that you can hear from me regarding Bittrex. Number 3. There has been not delay for MGO regarding bitbay. They claimed they would launch their exchange platform trading GAME this weekend (not MGO). They announced this news, so we helped disperse the news to our gamecredits community. They haven't launched the entire exchange platform, and announced on their social media that they were pushing it off a couple days. Them not launching their exchange on time has nothing to do with our development or delays on our end. And like I said before, that was really news for GAME, although we believe we can be listed on BitBay in the future, and that is a goal of ours.

Blockswap I have also touched upon. We were working incredibly hard to release blockswap ASAP, and expected it to be out within a month or two after the crowdsale. However, we noticed some inherent flaws in current blockswap standards (which lead to ETT being hacked and investors loosing loads of money) so we didn't want to put anyone at risk so we changed our development style and efforts to produce a more secure standard. We hope to have an update for everyone as soon as possible, and I'm also working on negotiations with an exchange to create a eMGO and wMGO pair for those who want to use that (even if it isn't 1:1, it's just an option).

I wish I had only 25% of your patience with some of te users on this forum.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:39:59 AM

HitBTC has added eMGO/BTC and eMGO/USD pairs, and has agreed to list wMGO/BTC and wMGO/USD pairs in the very near future.

You can read the newsletter update on this here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/mobilego-listed-on-hitbtc
Good news. Glad to see mobilego was listed at hitbtc. Hitbtc is top 12 by coinmarcetcap exchanges rating at this moment. This is a good alternative to liqui.
carlosvaldes

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:44:50 AM

Good news. Glad to see mobilego was listed at hitbtc. Hitbtc is top 12 by coinmarcetcap exchanges rating at this moment. This is a good alternative to liqui.
nice news.but i want to know when mobilego  will be added on bittrex.we already wait too much time.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
romeorickl64

Activity: 343

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:09:01 AM

nice news.but i want to know when mobilego  will be added on bittrex.we already wait too much time.
Read the last reply from Jack Kuveke

Pages: « 1 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 [298] 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: