Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:17:47 PM

GameCredits and MobileGo newsletter went out today!

You can read that here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/blockemon-conference-startitrs-hackathon-and-hitbtc

In the newsletter we release information on the Blockemon 2017 conference which we sponsored in Belgrade. We spoke alongside IBM, Microsoft, and more and furthered connections in the blockchain space.

We also participated in a Hackathon known as Startitrs. The goal was to build  a decentralized application in 48 hours. We built a decentralized esports application like what we are building for MGO (but far more basic) and actually were placed 1st out of 11 teams.

We also are proud to say we listed MGO on three exchanges in the past week including HitBTC, Livecoin, and Gatecoin. These exchanges should provide more liquidity and awareness of the token.

Lastly, Sergey Sholom our CEO, was interviewed on one of the largest Startup podcasts in the world and we share some info on that. Thank you for all of your support.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5930

Meh.

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

You can read that here: http://mailchi.mp/gamecredits.com/blockemon-conference-startitrs-hackathon-and-hitbtc

In the newsletter we release information on the Blockemon 2017 conference which we sponsored in Belgrade. We spoke alongside IBM, Microsoft, and more and furthered connections in the blockchain space.

We also participated in a Hackathon known as Startitrs. The goal was to build  a decentralized application in 48 hours. We built a decentralized esports application like what we are building for MGO (but far more basic) and actually were placed 1st out of 11 teams.

We also are proud to say we listed MGO on three exchanges in the past week including HitBTC, Livecoin, and Gatecoin. These exchanges should provide more liquidity and awareness of the token.

Lastly, Sergey Sholom our CEO, was interviewed on one of the largest Startup podcasts in the world and we share some info on that. Thank you for all of your support.

Great news! Good stuff! Can't believe people are still doubting both this and the gamecredits project. Hopefully these added exchanges will provide more liquidity as you state, although I don't mind more cheap MGO's Cheesy.

So this'll be a weekly thing from now on? Happy me if so!

speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:01:30 AM

There's news better than no news, at least we know the team is still working behind MGO. HitBTC, Livecoin, and Gatecoin are not what we need.This kind of exchanges with low volume take nothing to MGO, you can check its influence , I am responsible for my words.You need do more.

riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:24:05 AM

There's news better than no news, at least we know the team is still working behind MGO. HitBTC, Livecoin, and Gatecoin are not what we need.This kind of exchanges with low volume take nothing to MGO, you can check its influence , I am responsible for my words.You need do more.

Id have to agree with this sentiment. It is great that the team is active and getting listing on exchanges but I too do not think this will changes things much. I am still very

bullish on the coin nonetheless. What happened to the trex listing? I know its going to happen soon, but why did they tweet the thing about erc223 if it wasnt going to add soon?
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

While people are looking at other projects I am loading more and more at this unbelievably discounted price. This is nothing but an opportunity when team is continuously working and development is happening with real team which is active to make connection in outside of the limited space. MGO will make its investors happy in the end.
jman887854

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:50:22 AM

When I log into the crowdsale dashboard it says that I should receive an Incent bonus.  Been waiting for months now and it still says "Incent bonus is coming in a few days!" what's up?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:55:28 AM

When I log into the crowdsale dashboard it says that I should receive an Incent bonus.  Been waiting for months now and it still says "Incent bonus is coming in a few days!" what's up?

Maybe the team forgot about that to distribute that bonus even I didn't see any kind of update regrading this issue. At the moment price is pretty low which is look like to have bonus amount at this point so that better buy more and enjoy later.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:57:21 AM

We need to see more active development for Mobilego, team got a big money from ico, they need to be more active. And project like mobile go need to be added on major exchanges, i wonder why the devs cant solve this problem.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:00:03 AM

To build a decentralized application within 48 hours and then to get first place among other best competitors is big thing. Developers are really talented and hard working without any doubt. MobileGo team knows once they deliver supportive platform for ESports events value for MGO will become highly valuable token.
mikhael

Activity: 317
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:30:23 AM

We need to see more active development for Mobilego, team got a big money from ico, they need to be more active. And project like mobile go need to be added on major exchanges, i wonder why the devs cant solve this problem.

With the huge funding the dev team got from the ico, I'm sure they already hired highly talented developers and continuously developing the platform. And major exchanges listing will come sooner or later we only need to be patient.
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:58:04 AM

To build a decentralized application within 48 hours and then to get first place among other best competitors is big thing. Developers are really talented and hard working without any doubt. MobileGo team knows once they deliver supportive platform for ESports events value for MGO will become highly valuable token.

" The goal was to build the best decentralized application from scratch in 48 hours. Focusing on our strengths, our team of developers choose to build a decentralized esports application. This quickly built application shared similar basic functions to the MobileGo app we've been developing for months. "

Excuse me but "making it from scratch" is hardly from scratch when u based it off an app youve had on a roadmap and been developing for several months now.  This entire newspost is a huge joke.  At this point even the super patient sheep who blindly support this coin are having doubts now.

FFS this team acts like being patient is actually smart in this industry lol.  every week you wait 10 more ICOs that are smarter and cooler will come out leaving this one in the dust
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:21:28 PM

" The goal was to build the best decentralized application from scratch in 48 hours. Focusing on our strengths, our team of developers choose to build a decentralized esports application. This quickly built application shared similar basic functions to the MobileGo app we've been developing for months. "

Excuse me but "making it from scratch" is hardly from scratch when u based it off an app youve had on a roadmap and been developing for several months now.  This entire newspost is a huge joke.  At this point even the super patient sheep who blindly support this coin are having doubts now.

FFS this team acts like being patient is actually smart in this industry lol.  every week you wait 10 more ICOs that are smarter and cooler will come out leaving this one in the dust

I'm still trying to figure out what you're still doing here. You basically signed up for bitcointalk only to rip on the team for months. There has been plenty of liquidity for you to sell, and by the sound of it you probably have. So why stick around and keep "preaching" about how mobilego is terrible and a scam. Anyone who looks into your post history can see you've only commented on the MGO thread. Making you look like an uncredible troll. I mean look at half of your other comments. They're attacking me, the community manager, for having gotten some fat fat paycheck worth millions upon millions, when I'm a 20 year old college student.

This kind of fudding becomes useless after a while.
bozzler94k

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:02:17 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what you're still doing here. You basically signed up for bitcointalk only to rip on the team for months. There has been plenty of liquidity for you to sell, and by the sound of it you probably have. So why stick around and keep "preaching" about how mobilego is terrible and a scam. Anyone who looks into your post history can see you've only commented on the MGO thread. Making you look like an uncredible troll. I mean look at half of your other comments. They're attacking me, the community manager, for having gotten some fat fat paycheck worth millions upon millions, when I'm a 20 year old college student.

I speak the truth and I speak for the people.  You guys are a goddamn disgrace and are pretty much the worst ICO to ever exist.  How about you stop with the paragraphs and actually do something that isnt hot garbage, for once.
yaoye0o

Activity: 353

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:09:35 PM

great news from jack ! I can't believe people still suspect this and the gamecredits project.Hopefully these increased exchanges will provide more liquidity, although I don't mind the cheaper MGO
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:20:23 PM

I speak the truth and I speak for the people.  You guys are a goddamn disgrace and are pretty much the worst ICO to ever exist.  How about you stop with the paragraphs and actually do something that isnt hot garbage, for once.
just realized you have made zero post on any other topic on this forum, you are 100% the definition of a troll and need to get a life man for real.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
drwoo

Activity: 713

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:06:13 PM

just realized you have made zero post on any other topic on this forum, you are 100% the definition of a troll and need to get a life man for real.

"I speak the truth and I speak for the people". Holy Jesus, or who are you? And even Jesus had trouble to make really everyone look up to him! Cheesy
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:49:37 PM

@jack

I believe the recent newspaper is for last week. Will there be another newsletter later on? (For this week)
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 05:13:35 PM

With the huge funding the dev team got from the ico, I'm sure they already hired highly talented developers and continuously developing the platform. And major exchanges listing will come sooner or later we only need to be patient.

But we all who invest in ico are now 50% in lost btw 🤷🏻‍♂️🙈

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Ylle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:18:27 PM

Hi guys,

I've got some mobile go tokens on the crowdsale page and want to transfer them to an ethereum MGO address at Liqui. I saved my address a couple of days ago but my tokens are not being transferred. Is there some additional step I need to execute to activate the transfer? Thanks for helping!
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:02:14 PM

Hi guys,

I've got some mobile go tokens on the crowdsale page and want to transfer them to an ethereum MGO address at Liqui. I saved my address a couple of days ago but my tokens are not being transferred. Is there some additional step I need to execute to activate the transfer? Thanks for helping!
Nothing more you need to do. It can take about a week for late senders such as yourself. But if you need any help later on you can contact me directly here on bitcointalk via private message or email at jack.kuveke@gamecredits.com
Pages: « 1 ... 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 [302] 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: