Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

I made first investment on this platform and as usual right now in lose about 50% down already! It goes down everyday, is there any hope for me?

This project is very promising from my point of view I'm hopeful about the huge rise will happen very soon. Maybe you are not following the dev team and how active they are soon you will be happy when this will bounce back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptotal

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

cryptotal

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:43:41 AM

Do you now have the Facebook bounty link ?
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

I have minimized my loss after buying at 12k satoshi range. This is the trick when development is going on and team have vision and resources to promote later, to buy at lower in case price slipped under the ICO time. I always buy where all delays is only because of time and development.
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:39:20 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:01:36 PM by BitcoinExpart

I made first investment on this platform and as usual right now in lose about 50% down already! It goes down everyday, is there any hope for me?
Same here dude.I am also in lose 50% but i believe this coin.just wait patiently,Hope soon we will be able to see the progress of coin price and progress the team.But its the best time to buy this coin.I bought MGO when it was $1 per coin. Sad Sad Sad only patient can give us profit.
You're right mate! Yeah we have no choice but to hold now. Probably be at least 6 months to a year before It break the current resistant zone. But, I should never have bought it anymore.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
wvihor

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:09:23 AM

Same here dude.I am also in lose 50% but i believe this coin.just wait patiently,Hope soon we will be able to see the progress of coin price and progress the team.But its the best time to buy this coin.I bought MGO when it was $1 per coin. Sad Sad Sad only patient can give us profit.
You're right mate! Yeah we have no choice but to hold now. Probably be at least 6 months to a year before It break the current registance. But, I should never have bought it anymore.

I will also keep MGO for at least 1 year
Let's take a look at the price of MGO a year later
I think MGO to wait until the team began to repurchase profits, the price will rise
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:56:42 AM

With the release of Desports when MGO will start being used there in application then will be time to see its value. People are not realizing the potential yet even when development looks to be at last 100 meter of the distance. We should expect x10 of current price at least in coming weeks.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:13:44 AM

With the release of Desports when MGO will start being used there in application then will be time to see its value. People are not realizing the potential yet even when development looks to be at last 100 meter of the distance. We should expect x10 of current price at least in coming weeks.

Isn't Unikrn / Unicoin Gold going to be a big competitor for "Desports"?
https://unikoingold.com/
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:17:10 AM

People those are saying MGO's value is under ICO will be seen saying they didn't had enough time to consolidate when this was being traded widely at these prices. Actually this is right timing for buying because releases of MobileGO products isn't very far now. It should have been around the corner.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:39:26 AM

People those are saying MGO's value is under ICO will be seen saying they didn't had enough time to consolidate when this was being traded widely at these prices. Actually this is right timing for buying because releases of MobileGO products isn't very far now. It should have been around the corner.
Exactly, we should look more on the development of the product than still thinking of our frustration why it's still not listed in bittrex.
Time will come so let's start to accumulate now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
onecall123

Activity: 2058
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:42:31 AM

These words motivated me much then before. I'm still holding most of my MGO tokens, hoping that will go beyond! I believe this gaming coin, we'll see much higher prices.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:40:10 PM

I look at it this way, bitcoin was first and everyones been trying to copy it take it down since, gamecredits/mgo is first, way ahead in development and first in my eyes to go after esports betting, and everyone will be trying to be a copy cat and take it down just like people have been trying to do with bitcoin for years i wouldnt be to worried.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:52:29 PM

I look at it this way, bitcoin was first and everyones been trying to copy it take it down since, gamecredits/mgo is first, way ahead in development and first in my eyes to go after esports betting, and everyone will be trying to be a copy cat and take it down just like people have been trying to do with bitcoin for years i wouldnt be to worried.

Actually Unikrn is doing esports betting for years already. They are just moving to the blockchain now (maybe to get more money cheap).

But nevertheless, they have a big community using their services already. https://unikrn.com/

So MGO is copying Unikrn ...
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:40:26 PM

Actually Unikrn is doing esports betting for years already. They are just moving to the blockchain now (maybe to get more money cheap).

But nevertheless, they have a big community using their services already. https://unikrn.com/

I don't think anyone is concerned about a new ICO with a 20% token pool lmao. Anyone who buys into this shit deserves to lose their money. It's very clear from spending 3 mins looking at the whitepaper that the company doesn't need a token and they are doing this to line their pockets (just look at huge % the company keeps to themselves!)
oaks05

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:44:00 PM

I don't think anyone is concerned about a new ICO with a 20% token pool lmao. Anyone who buys into this shit deserves to lose their money. It's very clear from spending 3 mins looking at the whitepaper that the company doesn't need a token and they are doing this to line their pockets (just look at huge % the company keeps to themselves!)
so because they did esports betting off the blockchain that means they are being copied thats your argument? once again you can make the same argument with bitcoin and money, bitcoin copying money because they did it first bitcoin is diff cause they use a blockchain ;-) so dumb lol not to mention they are having lottery and jackpot drawings and so on i guess they been doing that for years and noone in crypto has came up with that one before *rolls eyes* unikrn is a joke, you newbs go back to tweeting about it so you can get your worthless free unikrn coins, shill somewhere else.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
KillyGon

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:39:31 PM

same with you
i hope after release desports MGO price can incraese, because MGO price, this now still under ico price
ann2230

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:44:53 PM

same with you
i hope after release desports MGO price can incraese, because MGO price, this now still under ico price
What was the decrease?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:52:28 AM

same with you
What was the decrease?
The decrease is the current price of MGO tokens is still below ICO price, the price was around $.70 and now it's already $.50 so that means there is a big decrease and we need some big news to keep the price back up. Also, we can notice that the volume is increasing, seems like people are losing their interest to trade MGO.

xzempt

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:03:08 AM

same with you

MGO is the most low-volatile token, despite it. The large investor gathers in him a volumes, probable.
BTCSAMIUL

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:37:48 AM

You're right mate! Yeah we have no choice but to hold now. Probably be at least 6 months to a year before It break the current registance. But, I should never have bought it anymore.

I think MGO to wait until the team began to repurchase profits, the price will rise

Same here.I am also going to hold minimum for 1 years.I think MGO will give me at least 5x from my buy price.already withdrawn form exchange and kept into my MEW for safety.today i will buy more MGO i think... Smiley Waiting for update form the team of this coin.
Same here.I am also going to hold minimum for 1 years.I am also in lose 40% but i believe this coin soon progress up.i think mgo will give me 4x from my buy price.waiting for next update...this coin
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:02:23 AM

Same here.I am also going to hold minimum for 1 years.I think MGO will give me at least 5x from my buy price.already withdrawn form exchange and kept into my MEW for safety.today i will buy more MGO i think... Smiley Waiting for update form the team of this coin.
Same here.I am also going to hold minimum for 1 years.I am also in lose 40% but i believe this coin soon progress up.i think mgo will give me 4x from my buy price.waiting for next update...this coin

You'll probably loss if you will sell now, it's time to accumulate now and wait for the big day.
Personally I have been buying occasionally and I feel my holding is enough for long term hold now.

STUDENTCOIN