Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:35:03 PM

Bitcoin is destroying all the altcoins with its rise and there is no end in sight .

I hope Jack applied at Binance so we could vote for MGO.

More exposure for this project is very important at this stage to keep this stable. That is true rally of bitcoin is crushing so badly all markets going under huge pressure so that it would take a lot of time to get recover let's see when we will hear good news from dev.
There are a lot of news, and many more events are foreseen, but, as you rightly noted, this bito rally spoils everything. It only remains to sit and wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:11:33 AM

Ok. Looks like the trolls are back. Most of these people trolling are the same people who admitted to trolling before, then supported the project, then went back to trolling. Please ignore their FUD.

In other news, we'll continue releasing company newsletters including development rundowns/updates in the near future.

Regarding exchanges, we are still working on various exchange listings. The latest one was on the smaller Korean exchange Coinrail, but it has managed to bring decent trading volume to MGO.

As for what we've developed. We've released our desports smart contract application (https://bitbucket.org/desports/desports.git), we've partnered with Unity, partnered with Team Detonation, worked with streamers, we've sponsored and presented at numerous significant gaming conferences (and provided proof), we've partnered with ESL, we've released our initial PC store and mining client which will be accepting MGO and offering MGO as a mining reward in the near future, and plenty more is to come.

Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:18:05 AM

Just so everyone can understand what a troll looks like... the guy starts supporting us right when MGO starts going up. Starts fudding once it starts going back down. Don't be fooled.

its come crap exchange! MGO need big exchnage, advertise and more updates

Boring you are like a parrot. You keep repeating the same stuff everyday.
You sold at the bottom and trying to convince yourself from your mistake.

Gonna put you in my ignore list permanently

You fucked us all Jack cunt scammer

Price is going up and more fudders start talking. I got a slight feeling this going to be another pump like NEO
All on board this is going to be a huge token for 2018 and so on

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:00:39 AM

Just so everyone can understand what a troll looks like... the guy starts supporting us right when MGO starts going up. Starts fudding once it starts going back down. Don't be fooled.

Price is going up and more fudders start talking. I got a slight feeling this going to be another pump like NEO

LMFAO those quotes are hilarious!

In other news was talking with someone in Telegram and we were saying it would be awesome to see Game and/or MGO whitelisted for Japanese trading. Obviously this is hard to achieve, since there are only a handful of whitelisted currencies and need to be approved by Japanese govt. However, I imagine partnership with Team Detonation may play some role in helping the cause. Wanted to know if you guys have been in talks with any relevant entities about working towards getting either currency listed?
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:57:45 AM

Ok. Looks like the trolls are back. Most of these people trolling are the same people who admitted to trolling before, then supported the project, then went back to trolling. Please ignore their FUD.

In other news, we'll continue releasing company newsletters including development rundowns/updates in the near future.

Regarding exchanges, we are still working on various exchange listings. The latest one was on the smaller Korean exchange Coinrail, but it has managed to bring decent trading volume to MGO.

As for what we've developed. We've released our desports smart contract application (https://bitbucket.org/desports/desports.git), we've partnered with Unity, partnered with Team Detonation, worked with streamers, we've sponsored and presented at numerous significant gaming conferences (and provided proof), we've partnered with ESL, we've released our initial PC store and mining client which will be accepting MGO and offering MGO as a mining reward in the near future, and plenty more is to come.

These are good updates already, just don't mind the FUDDERS because that's their job.
We investors know what is right and wrong, if people panic because of FUD then that is their fault, they just miss a good project.

DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 05:52:43 AM

fake price bump gone! now again dump like crazy...

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:23:01 AM

Same old promises there are no regular real newsletters. You are stalling and stalling over and over.

Coinrail brought good trading volume for mgo  Cheesy 100k $ 24 hours that's 10 btc you are hilarious and a fool

Where are these things you promised Jack?
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

Its simply amazing what a dedicated team can do with 53 million Dollar (Prlly almost worth 150 Million by now)
Absolutly nothing so far.
lel

Get your Shit together guys srsly.

Let me tell you what they promised and accomplished

1. 1000 games to the store in 2017 FAILED
2. Marketing would start in August 2017 FAILED (You can't call a few facebook adds marketing if you promised to spend at least 26 million on marketing)
3. Bitbay India FAILED
4. Listing on a decent exchange FAILED
5. Betting APP MGO release Q4 2017 FAILED
6. Teampage would show all people involved 2017 FAILED
7. Market the Unity news FAILED
8. Audit is being performed 3 months later no news FAILED
9. Regular real updates FAILED
10. Let investors know what is going on FAILED
11. Miko a mod in slack FAILURE

This project started as a scam. When they collected this much money they couldn't run so they are trying to build some shit. But they completely lack experience and people.

Gamecredits/mgo almost no investor will buy this crap with only delays and failures

They only talk like this... gamecredits still gained 1000% yeah so did every other fucking project in the alt pump. This team is hiding themselves from the truth and investors they don't give a shit about

At least Jack admits to my text of at least 11 failures
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:05:27 AM

fake price bump gone! now again dump like crazy...

Everything is dumping like crazy.
Go fud somewhere else.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:07:50 AM

Yeah, noticed that.
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

Yeah, noticed that.

yeah be positive for hoping new fools will buy our coins
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

mgo top 10 biggest ico current position coinmarketcap 122 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:21:24 AM

MGO so sucess....
soon 10 btc invest turn into 1 btc! wow...only 10%! WTF

What an irony, the first thing in investment is not to invest what you can't afford to lose, but most people always bet big on hyped ICO and has turned out to be something else, I believe 1BTC investment will be around 0.3BTC now, but something in me still believe in the project
zcxvp

Activity: 534

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

Yeah, noticed that.

Jack cheated us, but he would not admit that they were spending huge sums of money and the investors were crying. I regretted that I invested in MGO. When I talked about my distress in the telegram, I was removed from the group chat, a The real scam, the U.S. federal government should stop them.
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:08:55 PM

Yeah, noticed that.

Jack cheated us, but he would not admit that they were spending huge sums of money and the investors were crying. I regretted that I invested in MGO. When I talked about my distress in the telegram, I was removed from the group chat, a The real scam, the U.S. federal government should stop them.

correct loads of empty promises none delivered
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

I thought the name were meant for LEGO cryptocurrency but it was about mobile gaming.
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:58:40 PM

In other news was talking with someone in Telegram and we were saying it would be awesome to see Game and/or MGO whitelisted for Japanese trading. Obviously this is hard to achieve, since there are only a handful of whitelisted currencies and need to be approved by Japanese govt. However, I imagine partnership with Team Detonation may play some role in helping the cause. Wanted to know if you guys have been in talks with any relevant entities about working towards getting either currency listed?

Jeff we've been working on being whitelisted in Japan for some time now. We started this months ago, as soon as we could. As soon as something comes of it, we will inform our community.
Fallenzz

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:02:01 PM

Jeff we've been working on being whitelisted in Japan for some time now. We started this months ago, as soon as we could. As soon as something comes of it, we will inform our community.

Same old story more words no products, no exchanges. 100+ people doing nothing
Jack Kuveke (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

Uhuh, keep fudding.

Just going to keep posting what you said exactly 1 week ago:

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:40:41 PM

Uhuh, keep fudding.

Just going to keep posting what you said exactly 1 week ago:

Haha weird  Grin

Even I'm not with happy with the price, still my hopes are high on both GameCredits and MobileGO  Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 [379] 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: